• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magic Stronghold I

H4ZE

Smash Rookie
im pretty sure im going to get killed.. But im okay with that :D!

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Even WITH the king of the mews, I'm pretty sure Team Sion would get a lot of downairs in

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
so i'm fixing to get another cube...

if this works and I get a ride with enough blah blah I can bring 3 full set ups

however I'd like to leave 2 of the 3 tvs at the venue...can I make it a donation or something? or is someone else willing to take those tvs?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
so i'm fixing to get another cube...

if this works and I get a ride with enough blah blah I can bring 3 full set ups

however I'd like to leave 2 of the 3 tvs at the venue...can I make it a donation or something? or is someone else willing to take those tvs?
I'm pretty sure you can leave them at the venue since the brawl players did that for their TV's.

ShinerCCC

Smash Cadet
EDGELUCA what about that big TV I left with you when I moved away from Victoria? Step it up and bring that beast!

also TERRROOOOORRR BIRRRRRD and MadJ are going, talk to them and get in on that, maybe you can get a ride

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I was under the impression that I would be making these foxes and falcos weep bitterly.

:phone:

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
I'm going...to be running the tournament and not have any time to play and just get ***** by everyone. Except in teams. My partner and I are gunna win. Obviously, since it's M2K.

Victa

Smash Rookie
ill be dropping by to say hi to a few ppl on that day. anyone up for some marvel or bb i dont mind :)

Top Bottom