• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magic Stronghold II

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
i would, but im teaming with adam though. yo we gonna win this **** im gonna come early and warm up hella for teams this time. last time i wasn't at 100% until half way through singles.

fox falcon?

fox fox?

FALCON FALCON ?

mindgames already yo

PLEAAAAASSSSEEE make sure you guys seed better this time. dont base it solely off of only seeds in pools. you have to manually seed the top 10 or so players, otherwise the bracket wont make any sense. last time vish toph and andy were all in the same quarter of the bracket and good players had to play early on. also people who did bad in pools got byes for no reason.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
I don't mind those stages at all btw o.O brinstar etc

edit: and I'd say most of WA who is going would agree. it's whatever though lolz

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I hate being counter-picked to Brinstar and Kongo etc. it's like, what a great indication of our relative skill! Of course, someone will say, "yeah, it's part of the game, and the better player is the one who can deal with it." But the problem is that that kind of logic also justifies ******** stages, items, and coin battles.

I mean, I can just go sheik and probably win, but I sure find it irritating.

:phone:

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I don't think I have ever, in my life, played Brinstar in a friendly. :O what a strange thought.

:phone:

cant stress this enough

PLEAAAAASSSSEEE make sure you guys seed better this time. dont base it solely off of only seeds in pools. you have to manually seed the top 10 or so players, otherwise the bracket wont make any sense. last time vish toph and andy were all in the same quarter of the bracket and good players had to play early on. also people who did bad in pools got byes for no reason.

viewtiful_jon

Smash Apprentice
By the way, how does the doubles work? Do I need to sign-up with a partner in advance or can I just show up and see if anybody needs a partner?

Gamepro

Smash Apprentice
Oh right, this tourney thingy, almost forgot. I'll probably go, got school as well.

Top Bottom