• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

> > MaGM2 - The New Members Battle Royale! [Doubles deadlines have not been posted!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
@ Straked -
LOL! When I saw that you weren't moving, I thought that you were DCed at first, so I just thought I'd sandbag for a bit until it quit me. But I meant the other match.

I'm really sorry if I made those matches no fun... I'm still learning Lucas. =(
It's fine. ^^
You've just picked up very bad habits from your sisters, and I was just very mad, like, grrr HULK SMASHHH. :mad::mad::mad:

If there's one thing that will never win games for you, that's rolling away from someone, and fsmashing because you panic. Use it sparringly, you're beyond predictable now.

Short-hop your PK Fires, the endlag makes it easy to get a Ness fair on you.
Oh, and stop using PKT2 as a regular attack. Zapjump more, and that upsmash won't work every time.

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
Will you be open for some matches in about half an hour? I'd like to play you some.

Reported for censor-dodging.
Can I make that tomorrow? ^_^

I am really tired (I would probably just about suicide without knowing it! xD ).
I have gym tomorrow, and I need to get to bed soon. ;)
But tomorrow would work good. =)
Lets shoot for 9pm tomorrow eastern time. ~_^

Ugg

Smash Champion
Can I make that tomorrow? ^_^

I am really tired (I would probably just about suicide without knowing it! xD ).
I have gym tomorrow, and I need to get to bed soon. ;)
But tomorrow would work good. =)
Lets shoot for 9pm tomorrow eastern time. ~_^
I don't memorize time zones. What's your current time? I'm 10:20 PM.
But yes, it's a d8.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
Will you be open for some matches in about half an hour? I'd like to play you some.
I like to think that I'm good at criticizing. [/conceitedness]

Reported for censor-dodging.
Ugg Vancouver is playing like Sh#t today :) just thought i'd letcha know ;)
They are riding Luongo like he's there little B*tch, where's the defense.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Ugg Vancouver is playing like Sh#t today :) just thought i'd letcha know ;)
They are riding Luongo like he's there little B*tch, where's the defense.
After they've lost Luongo and went on that 8 game losing streak, they're relying on him WAY too much now that he's back.
Calgary for life! :p They better win. Are you watching the game?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Please. If anyone censor-dodges, it's Will. :laugh:
That's all he does, cursecursecursecurse.

Let's talk about the tournament.

Not some frost-bitten Polar bear ice-hockey.
I assume they serve syrup-filled sausages at the games, right? Are the parking lots often filled with sled-dog fights? Additional generic canadian stereotype?

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
It's fine. ^^
You've just picked up very bad habits from your sisters, and I was just very mad, like, grrr HULK SMASHHH. :mad::mad::mad:

If there's one thing that will never win games for you, that's rolling away from someone, and fsmashing because you panic. Use it sparringly, you're beyond predictable now.

Short-hop your PK Fires, the endlag makes it easy to get a Ness fair on you.
Oh, and stop using PKT2 as a regular attack. Zapjump more, and that upsmash won't work every time.
LOL! OK. ^_^

Yeah... I'm not good at reducing the rolling... I still need to work on that! xD

Cool! PK fires do seem to leave me very open; thx!
I've just been experimenting with PKT2 lately, and you're right, it's not a good primary attack. xD
How can I use Zapjumping effectively in a strategy? ?_? (I'm not very experienced with that yet...)
Thanks for pointing that out! O_O; I have been using Up-smash WAY too much! xD
Thanks for the tips Straked! ^__________^

Smash Bros. is kind of like a golf swing; you have to remember a lot of little things while doing it! >.<

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
LOL! OK. ^_^

Yeah... I'm not good at reducing the rolling... I still need to work on that! xD

I've just been experimenting with PKT2 lately, and you're right, it's not a good primary attack. xD
How can I use Zapjumping effectively in a strategy? ?_? (I'm not very experienced with that yet...)

Smash Bros. is kind of like a golf swing; you have to remember a lot of little things while doing it! >.<
You could always put gum in your right and left triggers so you can never roll again. Maybe 'y' your primary shield button.

Zapjump as a recovery, Magnet pull for fun, and turn off the suck. :mad:
Kidding. :3

Ugg

Smash Champion
LOL! OK. ^_^

You can't use it effectively in mid-battle unless you're hitting a Snake that goes high with his recovery. Alex is just zapjump-biased.

You could always put gum in your right and left triggers so you can never roll again. Maybe 'y' your primary shield button.

Zapjump as a recovery, Magnet pull for fun, and turn off the suck. :mad:
Kidding. :3
I took the spring out of my shield button (L) so it's harder to press it. I roll a lot less, you don't know how helpful it was.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
After they've lost Luongo and went on that 8 game losing streak, they're relying on him WAY too much now that he's back.
Calgary for life! :p They better win. Are you watching the game?
Course, Ah! stupid Luongo and his glove saves. Snared that one, and Bertuzzi just blows, I don't even know why they let him in the shoot out, who misses an empty net. whadda ******.
They started on there winning streak, Hmmm wonder why. they are still decent in the rankings aren't they?

Yeah, when the game goes sour everyone heads out and watches sled dogs have go's at each other. Gets pretty intense. and it's maple flavored sausages.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You can't use it effectively in mid-battle unless you're hitting a Snake that goes high with his recovery. Alex is just zapjump-biased.

I took the spring out of my shield button (L) so it's harder to press it. I roll a lot less, you don't know how helpful it was.

I'm not saying use it as an attack.

He only moves by roll.

Ugg

Smash Champion
Course, Ah! stupid Luongo and his glove saves. Snared that one, and Bertuzzi just blows, I don't even know why they let him in the shoot out, who misses an empty net. whadda ******.
They started on there winning streak, Hmmm wonder why. they are still decent in the rankings aren't they?

Yeah, when the game goes sour everyone heads out and watches sled dogs have go's at each other. Gets pretty intense. and it's maple flavored sausages.
Lol, he hits the post after a spin-out. **** Bertuzzi.
The standings below 3rd in the west are so close right now, it doesn't even matter. Vancouver dropped like, 3 places because they didn't play a game. It's way too close other than the top 3.

I'm not saying use it as an attack.

He only moves by roll.
Ah. Only do that with Lucario. :evil:

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet

Or unless you're already in the middle of the stage, and you want to "Wow" people and throw off their metagame! >=D LOL! xD

Really? LOL! That's funny and cool at the same time! xD

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
You can't use it effectively in mid-battle unless you're hitting a Snake that goes high with his recovery. Alex is just so cool.
Fix'd it. Enjoy.

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
^ LOL @ Straked.

Well, I'm off to bed... Eyes are getting blurry and falling out. xD

G'night! -_-zZZ

@ Ice - I was going to sleep, but I got caught up in the conversation. xD
(I couldn't possibly brawl right now though! xD So... tired...)

Ice!

Smash Apprentice
^ LOL @ Straked.

Well, I'm off to bed... Eyes are getting blurry and falling out. xD

G'night! -_-zZZ

@ Ice - I was going to sleep, but I got caught up in the conversation. xD
(I couldn't possibly brawl right now though! xD So... tired...)
I'm going to Brainshock omega you so you can brawl me.

arch knight

Smash Lord
Beat me on the first one? You killed me when clearly, I wasn't moving at all. o_o
It was 3 - 2 stockwise that match and all I could think was "What an "********".

Not impressed by your fsmash spam, you know 4 moves.

Quit smash, please. :mad: Lol. I don't like you any more.
no JOHNS!!!

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
no JOHNS!!!
Someone punch this kid in the face for being too slow.

:sonic:

I'd explain more, but it's not worth it. If you read more, you'd realize that not only did I win those matches, but it's an ongoing joke between me and Bear, he egged me on, and we both laughed about it.

And besides. You can't say "no johns" if a person loses, and complains about how the other person attacked someone that was AFK.

arch knight

Smash Lord
Someone punch this kid in the face for being too slow.

:sonic:

I'd explain more, but it's not worth it. If you read more, you'd realize that not only did I win those matches, but it's an ongoing joke between me and Bear, he egged me on, and we both laughed about it.

And besides. You can't say "no johns" if a person loses, and complains about how the other person attacked someone that was AFK.
i understood you were joking
however you were afc and made that your small excuse for that part for the match.
just let it go

thanks for the walking ness

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
i understood you were joking
however you were afc and made that your small excuse for that part for the match.
just let it go

thanks for the walking ness
So you just randomly come into this thread to say no johns?
Couldn't your talents be put to better use somewhere else, maybe other people will appreciate an unneeded "no johns"er.

Gimme a break. :laugh:

tsilver33

Smash Ace
A john is just a person who makes up a reason for losing a match. Or, if you ask other members of the site. The Definition of john is: ZOMG N00BZORS! XD

BTW, would you like to play sometime Smash?

smashbros.maniac

Smash Cadet
A john is just a person who makes up a reason for losing a match. Or, if you ask other members of the site. The Definition of john is: ZOMG N00BZORS! XD

BTW, would you like to play sometime Smash?
Sure! I'm open for a smash! I'll be on at around 9pm eastern time. ;)

But I also have to have some time to do my tournament match with Ice!.
And I told Ugg that I'd duel him tonight too. xD
But after that might work, or maybe tomorrow. ;)

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Brave won. Ah well, I'd knew I'd lose my first match before the tourney even started. XD

But Brave one thing about your Kirby...
Spam Much?

Brave Hippo

Smash Ace
Thats funny, considering every match you used PK Fire and PK thunder. Seriously, thats teh ONLY thing you used.

tsilver33

Smash Ace
Brave won. Ah well, I'd knew I'd lose my first match before the tourney even started. XD

But Brave one thing about your Kirby...
Spam Much?
Edit: Forgot to say that besides that they were actually good matches. I especially liked your ROB. Sorry about your Cpt. Falcon though.

Edit: I had meant to hit the edit button, not quote. I know I used Pk fire and Thunder each match, but using it each match ain't spamming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom