• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
MY FIRST POST **** IN THE FUKKING BUTT FUKKEN YOU KNEEGRO DARC THE PEN15. I DON'T WANT TO POST IN THIS THREAD!!!

hi ya all,
Alias: Eric
Main: Falcon
Aim/Contact: waveshiner

Skler

Smash Master
We aren't kidding about NHPOMMHST1. It will happen, first we just need to find out where and when.

Mango we would travel to Vermont.

Congratulations to Aesir for becoming an honorary member of NH. That brings our # of smashers to 6.

EDIT: Pine's new sig is pretty amazing.

yoshis down b owns

Smash Cadet
his foxy loxy is blurry :lick: is this the alan and justin planned tourney cuz thats never gonna happen lol. im willing to help you guys plan btw

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I emailed John from Maiden Games about running MST13 on August 18th. I'll update when he emails me back.

As for MST, we should rename the tournament series. I'm thinking LOBSTER or even CRABS, because that's OG Maine shit, and I can already imagine the ST in LOBSTER would stand for Smash Tournament, but I've no idea where to go from there. Any help with that? Unless people still want Dazwacolypse for some damn reason.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
...stupid *** edit button not working.

I forgot that there's a week in August I might spend in Connecticut, but I'm not sure which week that is...I need to double check that ASAP >_>

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
I think it is actually the first week of August we go to CT.

Large
Original
Boner
Smash
Tournament
Every
Randy

who's with me?

Skler

Smash Master
Crabs would be a Crad Run Awesome Bonanza of Smash.

For LOBSTER I'm thinking

Leet Ownage, Best Smash Tournament Ever Run.

Will Mainemont Hampshire/Mainehampshire be a crew at VLSF? It should be.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Skler, I need to talk to you about VLSF, get back to me.

I just found out the week I'm spending in Connecticut is the 11th-18th, so I can't run this on the 18th. I asked John about the 25th. He did say the 18th were a possibility.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Allright, so...

Anything before August 4th - too short notice
August 4th - Maiden Games is running a Yu-Gi-Oh Pre-release
August 11th-18th - I can't run it since I'm in Connecticut
August 25th - Hayato is running a tournament, and I'm not going to MattDotZeb him.

September 1st, then?

th0rn

Smash Lord
Well seeing how school shouldnt be an issue, just make it on a weekday. Work should be the only problem for people, but just request it off.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Everybody look at the sig Banks gave me while you can!

It might not last considering Dazwa gave me a sig idea. I just have to find out how to get it.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Allright, so...

Anything before August 4th - too short notice
August 4th - Maiden Games is running a Yu-Gi-Oh Pre-release
August 11th-18th - I can't run it since I'm in Connecticut
August 25th - Hayato is running a tournament, and I'm not going to MattDotZeb him.

September 1st, then?
I'll have to add this one to the dictionary.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Well seeing how school shouldnt be an issue, just make it on a weekday. Work should be the only problem for people, but just request it off.
What about the people who can't get out of work? There's a reason tournaments are generally held on Saturdays regardless of season.

Hayato said he'd move the date of his tournament from the 25th, but I really don't want to make him do that...I'll talk to him about it, see what's up.

Skler

Smash Master
Don't you mean Mattdogzeb him?

That sig is too good, are there children on that train? Also the duck on the right is almost frightening. Where did you find that picture, it's creepy. I'm sort of disappointed you spelled Crad wrong though.

Dazwa Dazwa Dazwa, weekdays ftw. You guys better get a ride down to Manchester for VLSF ya hear? Speaking of which, VLSF needs a band to perform there

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
*** = butt= what you sit on = the thing that **** comes out of = where i shoved my **** into females= where you need to use diapers so you don't leave a big pile of **** in your pants= where gays use to have sex with other gays= where liquidy brown stuff comes out of during diarrhea = where **** can't come out of during constipation= google search for ***= why the **** you wouldn't know what *** meant= you are ****ing ******** if you read past this point= holy ****= god ****= you're gay= you're a lesbian= **** **** ****= you have constipation= i can **** everyday= i have diarrhea= take some birth control pills= wtf= what the ****= WHAT THE ****= WHAT THE ****= bleeps= ******s= ******= i'm a spictom= i'm not a racist you ******= can you even understand most of what i just typed= i'm done for now= end of part 1

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Eric that's quite an amazing post.

Hayato just told me it'd be no trouble at all for him to move his tournament to a different date, and gave me the OK for running ours on the 25th. He was apparently waiting for us to choose a date, and used the 25th as a test date >_>

Any objections?

Keto

Smash Journeyman
The 25th sounds good. Are we still doing the Maine Power rankings at MST 13/ LOBSTER 1?

Top Bottom