• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
lol ATTENTION TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CARE

i have officially retired from smash ...

i am now a christian man and God is sending me on a journey for pure salvation

I will still attend some events for fun maybe in the summer ... but no more tournies, MM's , just friendlies

and to defend Del ... i own Cobra ;) jk danny ole boi ... i <3 u both

i wont forget some of the memories i have shared with all of you, training days with sky and mike, to the teaming with coggy

and the 3 stocks of my lil dazwa ;( ... God bless you all and MattDotZeb

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
As the best brawl player in NH i think that trash talking is good....but then again I talk mad ****....

@PC- you still use diddy?

Del Money

Smash Champion
Sure, I don't recall trashing talking...I just told him (or her...I wouldn't know) not to mock me. Only trash-talking I do is over beiruit and that's only cuz my superior skill doesn't need to be dumbed-down by humble pie. Other than that, I'm not a douche otherwise.

wigz snake is beastly just like his body frame
wigz pops roids?...what?

SAID!

Smash Rookie
Alias: Said!
FC: 4983-4679-6496
Aim: FroGamer90

so yeah anyone up for some matches i am bored

ThePurpleCobra

Smash Apprentice
omg more nh smashers making thier way out of hiding!

there are some other smashers in hollis named underscore, soy and tofu. im not sure if they are active or not but yeah.

Del Money

Smash Champion
LOL @ no NH smashers north of Hanover hahaha...wow what a joke

bigger LOL @ no NH civilization north of Hanover

ToastMAN

Smash Journeyman
Im definitely up for some online brawl, im ussually on weeknights mainly because thats the only time o can play vids....well heres my FC, tell me if youve added me becuase my list is almost full and im going to delete the "awaiting registration" people...but of course im gonna save one spot for Bit..Del money!

FC: 0216-0482-7056

@del- thats actually the first triple post i ever recall doing the real reason i was banned was because of this http://smashnexus.net/community/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=220

they delted all my accounts that had "wigz" in the name

Zombie Lucille Ball

Smash Master
lol cog do u play olimar or diddy?

also, im awful at brawl so conn esticle is going to be funny
I play both. lol actually everybody in brawl is so balanced I play like olimar, diddy, marth, sheik, ike, and if I want to win games metaknight. I don't know how bad or good I am... I wreck my friend, and I wreck lagfi but that doesn't really prove much.

lol ATTENTION TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO CARE

i have officially retired from smash ...

i am now a christian man and God is sending me on a journey for pure salvation

I will still attend some events for fun maybe in the summer ... but no more tournies, MM's , just friendlies

and to defend Del ... i own Cobra ;) jk danny ole boi ... i <3 u both

i wont forget some of the memories i have shared with all of you, training days with sky and mike, to the teaming with coggy

and the 3 stocks of my lil dazwa ;( ... God bless you all and MattDotZeb
aw we'll miss you dude...you remembered teaming! lol

SAID!

Smash Rookie
i was also at March Madness i was the goofy kid with fro and head band i missed my second match cause i was too busy playing brawl.

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
after that one day you went to neil's house I thought you disappeared forever
I did, kind of.

But then one day someone performed a ritual of summoning, and I rose from the abyss to play Smash Bros.

You should add my Brawl code, even though my latency is almost unplayable, and we'll throw down some time.

Top Bottom