• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mainemont Hampshire player finder/discussion.

JumpinSkiing

Smash Rookie
Yeah it's almost not fun after awhile, a few good matches here and there but i'm not forced to get better.

Get your *** to Dartmouth/Hanover and i'll play you.

Metà

Smash Master
Sup guys, random WC Canadian here.

I might be staying in Maine for a few weeks this summer, probably in late June to mid-July. I'll be staying in Cape Elizabeth with some relatives, and yes I'm also going to Genesis, even if I have to fly across the country to go to it.

So...Melee anyone? I'd be willing to drive at least an hour on some days, to play smash.

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
You wouldn't have to travel an hour :3

Cape Elizabeth is about 15 minutes away from where we hold Smashfests =D

Banks

Smash Hero
Sup guys, random WC Canadian here.

I might be staying in Maine for a few weeks this summer, probably in late June to mid-July. I'll be staying in Cape Elizabeth with some relatives, and yes I'm also going to Genesis, even if I have to fly across the country to go to it.

So...Melee anyone? I'd be willing to drive at least an hour on some days, to play smash.
we have smashfests in biddeford often enough, aim me sometime

BanksNSG

Radiation

Smash Apprentice
I don't have school this week and I want to play Roy dittos. Does anyone in the NH area want to grant me this impossibility? 5_5

Audio Titan

Smash Rookie
I'm so sick of not having anyone to play some good melee with where I'm from (Bedford, MA, small town outside of Boston) that I think I would make the drive up to Maine even if it'll take a few hours. It'd be more than worth it. So you guys would have at least one OOS kid show up haha.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
YO

For anyone who cares (lol) the hanover newhampshire crew still plays melee heavily, and we're looking for some good opportunities to come play people from mainemont area. we're thinking about putting on a tourney if there's sufficient interest (we've got a bunch of players here but we want a good attendance from around the region.. otherwise its just a smashfest for money), so if people have reccomendations for weekends throw em out there! we're 2 hours from boston and 1 from burlington, and overall right in the middle of the vermont/nh area.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
I'll go if you guys come to my stuff =P jk but I'll see if I can make it if you have one!!
i'll absolutely take you up on that offer! i wanna come to magneto madness if its before september, otherwise i'm at school. and i'll bring at least 4 other guys with me, we've been melee'ing since '04-'05, so we can put on some games.

MAG ****IN NEHTO

JumpinSkiing

Smash Rookie
YO

For anyone who cares (lol) the hanover newhampshire crew still plays melee heavily, and we're looking for some good opportunities to come play people from mainemont area. we're thinking about putting on a tourney if there's sufficient interest (we've got a bunch of players here but we want a good attendance from around the region.. otherwise its just a smashfest for money), so if people have reccomendations for weekends throw em out there! we're 2 hours from boston and 1 from burlington, and overall right in the middle of the vermont/nh area.

I have a small "crew" at Dartmouth, if you wait until the end of september/early october to do things, we'll all be at school and readily accessible.

I've also thought about having a tournament on campus, but I don't know if there will be sufficient interest.

Definitely be down to play when I get back to school though, for sure.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
I have a small "crew" at Dartmouth, if you wait until the end of september/early october to do things, we'll all be at school and readily accessible.

I've also thought about having a tournament on campus, but I don't know if there will be sufficient interest.

Definitely be down to play when I get back to school though, for sure.
well we're all in college so we'll all be gone by then :( there are a few who go to college nearby tho.

if you know this guy brad he's played with us a few times

JumpinSkiing

Smash Rookie
well we're all in college so we'll all be gone by then :( there are a few who go to college nearby tho.

if you know this guy brad he's played with us a few times
No idea who brad is.

I'll definitely post up here when I get back to school if people are still around.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Matt's tourney got momcancelled. I would have gone tho.
COG the tourney that matt was going to put on might happen in hanover NH instead. I'm still working on making it happen but we may be able to put up a good venue for it.

ATTENTION MAINEMONT HAMPSHIRE

A melee tourney is in the works for august 8th in NH! more details to come

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
NEW ENGLAND STILL LOVES SLEEPYK: A NEW HAMPSHIRE MELEE TOURNAMENT. AUG 8 2009.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242327

Post and tell all your friends!

Cog its like 2 hours from boston. You can do it! Maine was gonna come to ma and let me tell you that's not a short drive. do it for sleepyk.

edit: I checked it on google maps, from logan airport to hanover its 2 hours 14 minutes. IF you're going the speed limit.

JumpinSkiing

Smash Rookie
Sick.

Also, i'll be at Dartmouth visiting some friends this weekend if you Hanover crew guys are down for some smash, saturday or sunday works for me.

Werd.

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
Sick.

Also, i'll be at Dartmouth visiting some friends this weekend if you Hanover crew guys are down for some smash, saturday or sunday works for me.

Werd.
we'll most likely play one of those two days. IM me or something when you're in town and we'll work something out

The Derrit

Smash Lord
BRoomer
NEW HAMPSHIRE PLAYERS, SMASHFEST ON AUGUST 1ST IN HANOVER NH.

Go to the sleepyk tourney thread for directions, an pm me if you want to come

NNID
Budget_Player
I'm totally lost in regionals...

I'm in bangor area (Bar Harbor, MDI, etc.). I don't own a Wii. :( Sadface.

Budget Player Cadet/The Cadet/BPC
Southwest Harbor, ME (it's near bar harbor) during parts of the year, I guess... I figure I'll have more luck during the months I'm here than during the time I'm in germany. >.>
Brawl Mains: Snake, Marth, DDD
Brawl+ Mains: Luigi, Squirtle, Ganon
You can reach me on MSN at budget_player_cadet@hotmail.com, on AIM under "cadet jonah", and on skype under "jonah,spawnofmiriam"

Stratford

Smash Champion
Yo, Jumpin. I'm the Brad guy who goes to Dartmouth. I had no idea there was anyone that liked Melee there. I have been searching. I'm in Michigan right now but during school I literally want to play all the time. I don't actually study.

Top Bottom