• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mains and the ones who use them.

brg

Smash Ace
Each character usually specifically defines a group of people. The list:

Falco-Blacks
Ics- Asians.
King Dedede- Either tall, skinny, white guys or fat black guy.
Lucas-Young kids, Black also.
Mario- Black
Marth- 50% Black. 50% White. Color of skin is from Neo to Mikehaze back to Kadaj to ZMT basically.
Pit-Asians and Blacks.
Snake-Hispanics
Sonic-Blacks
Zelda-Black people
lmao

10blacks

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
Ics- Asians.
Marth- 50% Black. 50% White. Color of skin is from Neo to Mikehaze back to Kadaj to ZMT basically.
Since I secondary ICs, does that mean Im half Asian?

Also, I thought most Marths were blacks who liked azn stuff, I guess there are white people in Marth Boards, who knew?

Marth: The most diverse of all races mains.

Also, according to the list, these boards are majority black, huzzah! Time to take over.

BSP

Smash Legend
i use mario, sonic, and luigi mostly...it was right lol, except for luigi. I don't have a disdended belly

BlublacMH

Smash Apprentice
I main Marth and Im black so thats pretty accurate, but I also play with Peach and Im not gay, effeminate or a fat white guy. Win some lose some I guess lol. For the most part I think that list is pretty accurate.

kciD

Smash Journeyman
I use Wario and DDD, I'm not tall, but skinny, and at least I think I'm funny. Good job.

PT should either be schitzophrenics or women

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I use Wario and DDD, I'm not tall, but skinny, and at least I think I'm funny. Good job.

PT should either be schitzophrenics or women
What the ****? What Women plays brawl and choose PT? They go Pika, girl characters, Kirby, or big sword guys (Not even a joke, they like big sworded guys).

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
What the ****? What Women plays brawl and choose PT? They go Pika, girl characters, Kirby, or big sword guys (Not even a joke, they like big sworded guys).
I never knew a girl that liked Ike. (...)

PT goes to people that have 99 problems and their ***** aint one.
Hit me.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
You're going to change your main then. Problem solved.
Doubt it, been a pit main since day one. Im pretty dedicated and with a great recovery, fast and manipulative projectile (which is fun to loop when you get the chance), defensive playstyle, and just a lot of interesting potential left still Ill be sticking around.

If you want to add to the criteria of who uses Pit, maybe You could Add White Guys. Or Greeks. Or Gays. That would work :p.

llamapaste

Smash Journeyman
This thread is ridiculous. It's making weird speculations that usually aren't true.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
wth is kens peach theory o.o
Ken-All peach players,(who main peach and are good) are either gay, Effeminate, metrosexual or a big fat white guy
Sorry missed me. I main Pit, but I'm neither Black nor Asian. :p
You're going to change your main then. Problem solved.
What he said.
Hahaha wtf, it's true! xD You got IC wrong though. :S
I sure didn't. Michael hey, Lain, and Meep all asian. Pretty sure Smoom is also asian.
Doubt it, been a pit main since day one. Im pretty dedicated and with a great recovery, fast and manipulative projectile (which is fun to loop when you get the chance), defensive playstyle, and just a lot of interesting potential left still Ill be sticking around.

If you want to add to the criteria of who uses Pit, maybe You could Add White Guys. Or Greeks. Or Gays. That would work :p.
See Japan. And Pits aren't gay, but you may be. That's just you.

Coney

Smash Master
EDIT - wow, i already posted in this thread saying the EXACT SAME THING and i don't even REMEMBER.

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion
I sure didn't. Michael hey, Lain, and Meep all asian. Pretty sure Smoom is also asian.
Im the only exception to that rule. That or I'll change my main (Or there is an asian in by bloodline somewhere).

EDIT: I didnt know Lain was Asian either. He gets cool points from me.

Pichu4SSB4

You're not going Turbo?
Captain Falcon-Coolest people ever
**** right.

Ganon- Modest, smart guys
Yes, also evil or rude people.

Ike- Loners
I lol'd.

Girls and Gay people use Marth, nuff said.

Ness - Young kids.
I'm 16 years old and i use Ness.

Wiscus

(◕ω◕✿)
3DS FC
3840-5663-0679
Jigglypuff- Manliest men. + Pikachu- Pokemon fanatics and girls.

I have awesome contradicting mains. I enjoyed your list of stereotypes and all these replies so far.
darn I hate being described so accurately, ha ♥

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I'm a Sonic main and I'm white.
Have a good day.
Applies to GOOD sonics.
Ya I'm white and I main marf

and under ZSS you should put horny guys
Agreed with Zss.
I main MK, Samus and Bowser, but I'm by no means fat lol
You main Mk. You go Samus and Bowser in tourney more often then MK? No. Then you main Mk.
Jigglypuff- Manliest men. + Pikachu- Pokemon fanatics and girls.

I have awesome contradicting mains. I enjoyed your list of stereotypes and all these replies so far.
darn I hate being described so accurately, ha ♥
It is what I do.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
what is that word thats bleeped out on olimars stereotype?

Top Bottom