• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mains and the ones who use them.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
The heck?

I'm not Asian and I use ICs :confused:. I also use Sonic, Snake, Diddy and Pika and I don't fall into those catergories (I use both ICs and Sonic mostly).

AXXotekk

Smash Cadet
This has got to be the most funny thread Ive ever seen on here.

I think luigi is incorrect, it should be like this

Luigi- Succesful muscular men that has a lot of money and is ripped like Bruce Lee.

Lets face it, Luigi gets the girls. Women are turned off by MK and co.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
This has got to be the most funny thread Ive ever seen on here.

I think luigi is incorrect, it should be like this

Luigi- Succesful muscular men that has a lot of money and is ripped like Bruce Lee.

Lets face it, Luigi gets the girls. Women are turned off by MK and co.
You obviously haven't met Boss.

Kei_Takaro

Smash Lord
Sonic for banfoys and Azns (maybe not Azns)
It better be Brawl+ ***gits

DDD Mains: Tall Quiet Guys
Falcon Main: Fat and White
Ike Main: FF7/ Cloud Fanbois aka I still can't believe Aeris is dead Q_Q

EDIT: If Pichu was there? I wonder lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Sonic for banfoys and Azns (maybe not Azns)
It better be Brawl+ ***gits

DDD Mains: Tall Quiet Guys
Falcon Main: Fat and White
Ike Main: FF7/ Cloud Fanbois aka I still can't believe Aeris is dead Q_Q

EDIT: If Pichu was there? I wonder lol
None of this is right. Go to a tourney and find out. Well the Ike one is partly true, but not fully true for Ike mains.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Well you said that you weren't stereotypin but I guess i'll take your word for it.
NOT!!!

First off though, I'm not fat, i'm slim, but I do have alot of pride and I am very confident which you mentioned under Bowser, second I am a loner so you might say it's true for Ike, other than those two everything else you mentioned is pretty much whack, why? because you have NO PROOF of exact statistics of where it shows ethnic groups playing as, so in other words, you fail.

Ajna

Smash Apprentice
I would love to see a morbidly obese black guy that is unrealisticly nasty with DDD. haha

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I would love to see a morbidly obese black guy that is unrealisticly nasty with DDD. haha
Fogo.........
Well you said that you weren't stereotypin but I guess i'll take your word for it.
NOT!!!

First off though, I'm not fat, i'm slim, but I do have alot of pride and I am very confident which you mentioned under Bowser, second I am a loner so you might say it's true for Ike, other than those two everything else you mentioned is pretty much whack, why? because you have NO PROOF of exact statistics of where it shows ethnic groups playing as, so in other words, you fail.
Once again. You need to be good to define the stereotypes. Idiot. Basically if I picked up Pika of course I'm not gonna show the Pika stereotype. No one defines two categories except the Mk one because everyone uses Mk.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
^ 'Watch your tongue shaman'

...so you're saying you've studied player patterns and are able to define character statistics from merely observation? I still don't follow.

TraverseTown

Smash Cadet
Wow that list on the first post is really weird. I love how you just say "BLACKS" or "ASIANS" or "HISPANICS", uh, can't those races and ethnicity fit in all of the other catergories?

Also, I don't think little kids would play as Ness and Lucas, they're more complex. Most of the younger kids I know play as MK, Ike, and Link.

Coney

Smash Master
lol @ people getting hurt feelings over this

you aren't explicitly defined by what character you pick, morons, so don't have some kind of quarter-life identity crisis.

n88

Smash Lord
In case you people didn't realize, involving statistics would ruin the thread. Anyway, I too am mystified by the Black label for Zelda.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Serious bizniz.

I think people are gettin hurt feelings or somethin over this thread, Joe.
Yeah. People take this list so seriously.

you aren't explicitly defined by what character you pick, morons, so don't have some kind of quarter-life identity crisis.
Exactly. Coney gets it.
^ 'Watch your tongue shaman'

...so you're saying you've studied player patterns and are able to define character statistics from merely observation? I still don't follow.
Pretty much. And LOL Shaman? That made my day.
In case you people didn't realize, involving statistics would ruin the thread. Anyway, I too am mystified by the Black label for Zelda.
Honestly I don't know what to put for Zelda or PT. But most Zeldas are black so I just put that. If you have something better, then tell me.
Why black people as Zelda?
Why not?
Wow that list on the first post is really weird. I love how you just say "BLACKS" or "ASIANS" or "HISPANICS", uh, can't those races and ethnicity fit in all of the other catergories?

Also, I don't think little kids would play as Ness and Lucas, they're more complex. Most of the younger kids I know play as MK, Ike, and Link.
This makes this statement void. Are they pros or play competitively at all?

Rubberbandman

Smash Champion

Coney summed it up. Its just a joke people.

Black people main everything, so why not Zelda?

atown238

Smash Rookie
i fit the rob one but falco, ic's, and olimar? so that makes me a white/asian/black secret *** hole. man god must just laugh at me

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
PT are animal lovers

Ike are loners.... seriously >_> I know i used to be one

then i converted into Pikachu o-o but wait D: I don't... play pokemon much

Top Bottom