• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

::MAJOR EMERGENCY::"TOASTY'S LAST STAND" has moved! Because he's about to, too! ;__;

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
VANZ you cutie lets teams MM people at this with Ness and Young Link! XD

BTW wtffff is with NY Smashers being so good with YL?!?!?! Did Jash just have a party where he showed everyone what was up?! Seriously man...Gordon ***** my SHlT this weekend! I had NO clue what to do @_@

Anyway...NY definitely needs to show at this! I love you guys =D I can't wait until details get ironed out.

edit: yessssssssssss GIMRRRR

Link O maC

Smash Cadet
Toasty, with all these events!
I have no choice but to get back into smash! :laugh:
expect me
this time, I play for keeps :p

Cia

das kwl
VANZ you cutie lets teams MM people at this with Ness and Young Link! XD

BTW wtffff is with NY Smashers being so good with YL?!?!?! Did Jash just have a party where he showed everyone what was up?! Seriously man...Gordon ***** my SHlT this weekend! I had NO clue what to do @_@

Anyway...NY definitely needs to show at this! I love you guys =D I can't wait until details get ironed out.

edit: yessssssssssss GIMRRRR
New York is the Young Link Capital of the world. Chu should move to NY. then we would just Young Link crew battle everyone, and **** :laugh:

Ness + YL teams all day. team Jailbait.

also, Plairnkk has to take us to buffalo wild wings again. that restaurant was hott!

rhan

Smash Hero
Learn to read, please?

It's going to be in August regardless, I just need to find the exact date.

Part of me is saying August 8th. It seems like anyone going to college will be going to orientation and/or moving in on the 15th and it'd be a shame for them/anyone to miss this ^_^
Awesome. This makes me feel so much better. :) Vanz I wanna Young Link ditto if you come!!!!

Also sigs again?

toasty

Smash Hero
I think my cousin may be doing sigs/fliers for this since he's the one who would be hooking me up with the venue and promoting it [that's what his company does, anyway]. You can DEFINITELY make sigs if you want since there's no harm in variety and I like your stuff ^_^

WORD @ Plank! You gotta come through this time! Bring Wife and all of MD!!!! No Johns Jon.

Vanz - LOL Team Jailbait. You familiar with Chris Hansen? To Catch A Predator? Well me and my boy Rhan [see above] went all Ness and Young Link at my Melee Revival tourney and were called "Why don't you have a seat?" XD

It's actually a pretty sick team though! [****, I still need to do shoutouts for my tourney XD]

LOL if Chu moved to NY that'd be crazy...I never did get to go Ness against G$'s YLink, it's one of my favorite [albeit least played] matchups!

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
I going to try to go to this, though i've never played brawl+. Hope I don't get the sh*t ***** out of me this time.:laugh:
Any MD smashers going? I wanna team with Wife sooo bad.

toasty

Smash Hero
**** the street fighter ****. i hate mixing smash with other ****s
Honestly I'm going to be treating it like a separate event completely XD I'm even going to have another community running it! It all depends on me getting the venue I need, which will have a separate area for the SF tournament to go on.

AlsoAlsoAlso: It's not even guaranteed that SF4 will be included in this. Melee is the ONLY definite right now.

but seriously...so much hate :(

NORTH CAROLINA HAS ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE TO MISS THIS!

toasty

Smash Hero
LOL this isn't just because "G-reg said so"

I HAVE DROPPED STREET FIGHTER 4 FROM THE EVENTS LIST

I will probably have a couple friendly setups like I did at my last tournament and that went over really well since there were like 23 MELEE setups XD I wanna see these numbers again...but yeah back to Street Fighter.

But yeah G-Reg mentioning it just made me think...this is my LAST EVENT EVER. I'm putting huge emphasis on my love for the Smash community and how it's been a rather big part of my life the last 2 years. I've made a LOT of friends through this and something of an extended family. So after I thought about it, I don't want to make my last event some huge gaming extravaganza, as cool as that would be. I want to make this a TOASTY TOOOAST extravaganza...which means whatever the **** I want XD

Which means it'll be Smash and only Smash. Again, I maintain that if anything aside from Melee is going to have an event at this, it's Brawl+.

This is going to be soooo much fun.

Oh and sorry to all the SF4 players that I gave momentary hope to >_>

There IS a huge fighting games explosion of a tournament that will also be featuring Melee and Brawl [I'll be bringing the Meleeeeee...WHO'S DOWN!?!] and Kadaj is doin his thing holdin down Brawl [once again WHO'S DOWWWWNNN]: June 13th in SoVa [details are coming I promise :)]

and lastly:
LMAO @ Vanz's sig wow..I've seen the Falco thing but LOLOLOL @ MK

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
GUH! I can't make this if SF4 is dropped, unless I get brawl+ soon and start practicing it. If I have it by june, I'll definitely come, I really don't wanna miss this >_<

I like melee, and I'm about at your level at it toasty, but I'm not into it enough to come just for that, cause I'm definitely not gonna place. Who knows though, I may come just to chill and have NACHOS.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
im not hating on SF4, its just weird when theres 2 tourneys going on at the same time with 2 communities where barely anyone knows eachother.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Lol, just when I'm about to go to VCU toasty quits the smash community.

oh well. At least I can uair combo better than you lolol.

We should have like a 20$ mm Ness ditto, upload it to youtube and say "this is the Ness metagame" Lol

Oh yea, I quit brawl. It's too boring. I'll only enter tournaments where melee and brawl+ are.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
I only play Peach vs. Marth. I hate the Marth vs. Ness matchup due to emotional scarring.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I actually main Falco in Melee lol.

Marth is my Brawl main.

We've been in the same spam group forever and you don't know my main? Dang Sage, I thought we were bros.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Well, I can do Falco vs. Ness if I relearn how to ps with Ness. It's a different timing than with peach for me lol.

I mean, what's not to like about u-throw to u-throw to uair x oo to bat.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Lol, just when I'm about to go to VCU toasty quits the smash community.

oh well. At least I can uair combo better than you lolol.

We should have like a 20$ mm Ness ditto, upload it to youtube and say "this is the Ness metagame" Lol

Oh yea, I quit brawl. It's too boring. I'll only enter tournaments where melee and brawl+ are.
LOL what makes you think I'm near VCU? I mean, yeah it's closer but I live like 1.5 hours from Richmond XD

And I'm getting better at uair combos ^_^

$20 MM??? Surrreeesiez!!!!

Kevin: Sage? He ain't a TRUE bro XD [no disrespect Sage, it's more of an inside joke between me and the state of North Carolina XD]

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
LOL what makes you think I'm near VCU? I mean, yeah it's closer but I live like 1.5 hours from Richmond XD
It's in southern virginia. That's good enough for me.

And I'm getting better at uair combos ^_^
I need to work on my djcffl (the l-cancel part) uair. It's very precise timing.

$20 MM??? Surrreeesiez!!!!
Jeez, make it like 10$ best 4 out of 5? I dunno what I was think 10$. I don't have that much money lol.

Kevin: Sage? He ain't a TRUE bro XD [no disrespect Sage, it's more of an inside joke between me and the state of North Carolina XD][/QUOTE]

You're right Toasty, but then again, bros are ALWAYS right.
Southerners are weird.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
haha nah we're just broooooos ^_^ when you go to NC, everything changes. Any time I spend around LoZR makes me start going on rants in his accent XD!!!

and ah, fair enough...but GODDAAAAMN you get to live VERY close to some AMAAAZING players!!! Tope, Cyrain, Doll, Israfel, Nelo @_@ curses...

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
haha nah we're just broooooos ^_^ when you go to NC, everything changes. Any time I spend around LoZR makes me start going on rants in his accent XD!!!

and ah, fair enough...but GODDAAAAMN you get to live VERY close to some AMAAAZING players!!! Tope, Cyrain, Doll, Israfel, Nelo @_@ curses...
I go to a tournament like once a month. Not enough. I should be much better than what I am right now...

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
Im working on my melee skillz ill be here and better than ever.

Top Bottom