• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Major wario glitch!

John

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I was playing online on the Hyrule Temple stage and a guy who played as Guy did a major motorcycle glitch, he fell through the little stage in the middle and he could also make the Motorcycle jump very high. I RECORDED IT, I JUST NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TAKE IT FROM THE WII AND ONTO YOUTUBE!

1.Does anybody know how to make Wario's bike jump really high?

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
The Forbidden Technique??? I don't know, but there's a chance it had something to do with WiFi...

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
Not the forbidden technique, the wario guy could make his bike jump whenever
was the bike on the ground? If so: press jump + side B and you will get on the bike while the jump animation inputs.

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
I love doing that, it's so crazy and cool to do. The timing for the side+b and jump is hard to do sometimes though.

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
It really is easy. sit down in training mode and do it for 5 min and you'll perfect it.

lol thx sax :p

Linkvader

Smash Journeyman
I have to move my hand in a weird position to do it every time consistently... I can do it most of the time with a regular grip though, but mess it up sometimes.

Top Bottom