• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Some Neuss 2 [M2N]

Yikarur

Smash Master
he is not from germany, he lived in america before but his parents moved to germany just for the lulz (that is what he told me xD)

Draqo

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0662-5003-5173
very nice tournament, thanks a lot selebu to host this tournament, it was just too good.
I'm kind of sad for LP because he deserved to be better, I wish you better result result next time

Congratz to ramin, long time you didn't win a tournament but this time you were RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

and thanks everyone that I played in tournament and freeplay.

PS : draqo you suck butI love you

oooh damn i'm very disapointed of me -.-

leon i know <.<
i love you too :D xdd

ShadowTl

Smash Apprentice
Was a really good tourney, thank you selebu :D

Did anyone find a sd card? Just realised that it isn't in my wii anymore :s

MewMewZone

Smash Rookie
Some shoutouts. Nothing special I think. And my english sucks!

AfroTwist: Super cool hair. And what happens if they get wet? A question I asked myself all the time. And good job in Lowtier. We underrated you.

Chair: One of my favourite Dutchis. Its always nice to see you.

CrimsonChild: Sry, but its hard to learn all names. But now I know you!

Gregs: What happened against Eddy?

Kaos: Hope this time you had a nice weekend in Germany. And your CF in Brawl- is to good.

Leon: Hope you had a nice Birthday and good Job in Singles.

Mr-R: Really nice Job in Singles+Lowtier.

Orion: Still a really funny and random guy. To much for me.

PikaForLife: I still like your team. This time we lost against you, but next time we won't! I hate this PIKAAAAA! all the time.

T: With Chair together you are my favourite Dutchi. Some times a bit trashtalk and I really like you. But my english still sucks =D

Yaaay:Nice Blazeblue friendliess. Next time we will **** Japanese with our awesome Skills =P

3DS FC
5429-7210-5657
she is still free ;)

Me losing doesn't change that like I am perfect or something. If I based MU's on that then Wolf would beat MK based on how badly I do vs Semifer :p

I do admit I royally ****ed up though, congrats to quick on placing so well.
Does free stuff usually cost you 25 euros?

Top Bottom