• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make up your own new items,modes and stages you want to see in brawl

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Do you want to see new or upgraded items, battle modes and stages in brawl? If so what ?

List what it is, its rarity and what you want it to do for an item.
For a Stage, list the name, effects, what it looks like and how you can unlock it.
For a mode, list what it is, how you unlock it and what happens there and your reward.
Also, list some bad side effects of your item/stage/mode that you make.

Example:

Item- MasterBall
Rarity- So friggin hard to make appear!!!! Like 15.88% of it appearing.
Effect- Randomly selects on of the available pokemon (that battle in Brawl) and it becomes your partner (like the Ice Climbers) but you can switch in between yourself and the pokemon anytime.
Con- when a pokemon uses it, it teams up with the opponent with least damage.

Stage- Bob-omb field
Effects- Mushrooms and Bob-ombs will appear more often also, the Bob-omb king will fall from the backround.
Scenery- Looks like a better version of the N64 Bomb-omb field. You fight on top of the mountain where you would fight the bomb-omb king.
How to get it- Beat the Classic mode 3 times with Mario, Bowser and Peach.
Con- If you play there as Mario or Peach the bob-omb king will aim for them and fall more often but, if you get knocked into the backround as anyone else fighting Mario, Dr.Mario, Luigi,Yoshi,Wario and Peach the Bob-omb king will knock you back onto the stage.

Mode- Brawl
What Happens- You will have 10 battles your last battle will be the character you chose, Bowser Jr, Bowser ,
Giga Bowser ,Crazy Hand and Master Hand.
Your Reward- Usage of Bowser Jr, Giga Bowser, Master Hand and Crazy Hand in any mode.
How it is unlocked- Beat Adventure Mode with Ridley, Samus and Mario.

Con- Damage is multiplied by 3 and can only have up to 3 lives.

And yes it has been anounced that nintendo will be getting rid of Mr Game and Watch and will be adding Ridley and Bowser Jr.

keepaway0000

Smash Rookie
Items -

1) Black Star - makes all "evil/bad" characters stats go up. (Example - they become stronger, faster, ect.)

2) Spike Shell - same as red shell just it obviously hurts more and acts like bowser's down B move.

Stages -

1) Bowser's castle
2) Paper stage
3) Outside of bowser's castle
4) The return of hyrule castle from both 64 and melee.
5) The return of the classic mario stage from 64.
6) the return of the pokemon stage from 64.
7) floating ship stage like from mario 3.
8) some sort of mario sunshine level.
9) luigi's mansion level
10) greenhill zone level (if sonic is in)

Modes -

1) Adventure mode (Fixed) - every character should have their own story and boss, short cutscenes like 1 minute long, and level's from that characters past games (Example - for mario - first level would be an 8-bit level, second would be a super nintendo level like from super mario world, third level would be a 64 kind of level then a "mini boss", fourth level would be a paper level, and last would be a next-gen castle level then bowser as the boss.)

as for the confirmed info that mr. g & w is out and bowser jr and ridley are in, that is proven to be false! plus if it was confirmed it would have been on the site or screenshots of them in or something.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
And yes it has been anounced that nintendo will be getting rid of Mr Game and Watch and will be adding Ridley and Bowser Jr.
Oh, Yeah? Show me the info. Provide a link.

Anyway: A level that is full of clouds that you have to jump around on cause they keep dissappearing, like the ones on yoshi's island.

Spiny shell, from mario kart: homes in on the person with most lives/least damage.

DrGrimReaper

Smash Apprentice
Hellz ye, the purple spiked shell from mario kart like Kill Beast says.

item-bucket o' oil
I think this would be awesome where you can pick up a bucket and then create an oil patch that makes things really slippery (like the one that sometimes appears on GAW's stage)

stage-two player battle stage from Mario Bros. 3

The one with the POW and the tunnels and the annoying spiny guys that keep coming out of the tunnels & shtuff.

also-- an add on to celebi's bob-omb battle field stage, ability to get in cannons! :D

9Kplus1

Smash Master
Oh, Yeah? Show me the info. Provide a link.
as for the confirmed info that mr. g & w is out and bowser jr and ridley are in, that is proven to be false! plus if it was confirmed it would have been on the site or screenshots of them in or something.
Here ya go!

http://news.gaminghorizon.com/media2/1149785520.4312.html

Also, the Ice Climbers and young link will also be leaving and young link will be confirmed to be replaced by the Wind Waker Link.

Plus screenshots don't really have to be included IF the charaters are confirmed also they said that those characters weren't the final lineup for SSBB after a couple of more characters are confirmed they'll probably make another trailer showing them and the other newcomers we've never heard of yet!

killbeast301

Smash Lord
French-based news site
Japanese radio program
If it's a japanese radio program, then why is it only a french site that listened to it?
Honestly, we'd have heard something from some other more recognizable news sites if it were confirmed. Also, search SWF, it's been mentioned before and threads have been closed down because it's non-confirmed. The rumor is old and may be true, but it's not confirmed.

L5LM_Gtlink

Smash Apprentice
Item - Communicator

Call in an arial strike against the opponents Kinda like calling up the members of the star fox team or calling Samus' gunship to level the place.

Stage- Bowsers Castle

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
How about some sidescrolling maro levels?
And about your claims, theres nothing credible about that report. There's no quotes and no transcript either. They spoke about that in the Smash Boards Podcast, give it a listen. I think it may be the second one to come out??

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I meant more like, for example, a level like 1-1 from the original super mario bros. It would make spacing and stage control more of a factor

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Alright.

So the item I wanna invent, is called the ''Noob Obliterator'' once you pick up this item, it deletes items from the game entirely, and somehow deletes items on everyones copy of brawl aswell. Also, once you pick up this item, the game changes and can recognize when scrubs are playing, and it uh.. doesn't let them play.

The stage I wanna invent is called ''Final Destination'' and yah if its not in Brawl, Ill be pissed.

The mode Im gonna invent here is called ''Vs mode'' where you can play against your friends, but in my version of VS mode you can only do 4 stock matches, team attack is always on, and imba stages are not allowed. Also, in my version of VS mode, all the characters are unlocked and you dont have to WASTE YOUR TIME not playing the game properly.

Yup. Cant wait to see the reactions to this one. Tnga strikes again.

Noobs, go die.

Croco

Smash Lord
Items-

Item- Nintendo Light Gun
Effect- Replaces the Ray Gun from Melee and has the same effect but different look. The laser itself is either green or orange it fires slightly faster then the Ray Gun.

Item- Carrot
Effect- The carrot from Super Mario Land 2.. it sprouts big floppy white bunny ears on the opponents head. The ears flap.. it does no damage. It allows players to float back to the stag just like Kirby.

Item- Yoshi's Cookie
Effect- There are 5 different cookies which all have the same effect. They all restore 10% damage.

Item- Chuckola Cola
Effect- Restores health over a period of time. 5% health a second for 30 secs.

Item- Pow Block
Effect- Once picked up the player holds it above their head. If they throw it all other opponents who are touching the ground receive damage.

Item- Small Heart (From SMB2)
Effect- It floats down on the stage.. restores 5% health if touched.

Item- FLUDD
Effect- Works allot like the fire flower.. but you can aim it 180 Degrees.

Stages-

Stage- Bowser's Airship
Effects- Cannons which aim and fire cannon balls, fire thrusters which turn on and off, and Bullet Bills which fly out from random directions do damage.
Scenery- The stage flies through all 7 worlds from SMB3. The weather also changes.. effecting the airship itself.
How to get it- Play "SMB3 Adventure" Event. You must play as Bowser with 3 lives and defeat hordes of Marios and Luigis through worlds 1-7 till the 10 minute clock runs out.

Stage- Sim City
Effects- Tornadoes and other disasters occur at random.
Scenery- The stage is flat with 2-3 sky scrapers and other buildings from the nintendo simcity games.. preferably SimCity for the SNES. The opponents are Goldzilla sized.
How to get it- Play event "Save Your City" where you play as Dr. Wright VS Giga Bowser on the Sim City stage.

Stage- Gameboy Camera
Effects- Replaces G&W stage "Flat Zone" but without any hazards.
Scenery- The stage is setup in "Slide Show" mode on the Gameboy Camera game. If you have a SD card in the Wii photos are used from it and are converted to look pixelated like if it was taken with the gameboy camera.
How to get it- Knock out 1998 opponents as Pikachu with the homerun bat in any mode.

Thats all I think up of for now.. :)

xfootdoctor

Smash Cadet
OMGggg

that golden sun stage looks exactly like it is in the game

those little jump pads and all...it would be hella cool to fight on that...

man...golden sun characters in the game....
that's awesome...I love golden sun on gba

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I agree about the Chuckola Cola verdict. Much too powerful. BUT. And that is a major but. We still don't know about it's implications, possibly, with the speed of gameplay, it would make the person who got the item a target, and while they get the health, if they needed 150 percent healed, they probably can't afford to rush back into the fray anyways. So seeing a player being healed like that, would most likely stir people into a frenzied pursuit of said Cola user. Just my two cents on the idea...

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
For items, 1. The Bug-catching Net from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

It would be used as a weapon like the bat, parasol, star rod, beam sword, fan, Lip's stick, and home run bat. It could also be said to be from Animal Crossing which is even more likely.

2. Bullet Bills from the Mario series.

They would be used as a throwing weapon like shells, and Bo-Bombs. Except, you would throw them, and they wouldn't fall over time. They would just keep on going at a constant rate until they collide with something (upon which they would either explode or just deal damage and keep going) , collide with the terrain, or exit the playable area.

3. Question Mark Mushrooms from the Battle Mode on Super Mario Bros 3.

They would do just what they do in the game: switch you with your opponent, or a random one of your opponents. They could also use the Warp Block from the Mario Party series, which does the same thing.

4. Watermelons from Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.

Any character could pick up a watermelon, which they would then proceed to swallow. They could shoot the watermelon seeds out of their mouth with limited charges like the ray gun and superscope. Press the throw button or combo to spit out the watermelon.

5. Kuribo's shoe from Super Mario Bros 3.

This renders your character unable to move in any way but hopping. You could give small hops to walk across the ground, or large hops to try to deal damage. Landing on a foe's head would cause heavy damage like the Hammer. The downside would be the inability to do anything else but hop. Can't attack, throw- just hop. Oh, and you would lose it right away like in the game if you took damage. It would make the original sound effect too, when you lose it.

BTW, I would like for the default Melee/FFA mode on Brawl to be stock. It's annoying how you always have to change the rules to stock, because its always on timed match at the beginning.

HideousBeing

Smash Ace
Alright.

So the item I wanna invent, is called the ''Noob Obliterator'' once you pick up this item, it deletes items from the game entirely, and somehow deletes items on everyones copy of brawl aswell. Also, once you pick up this item, the game changes and can recognize when scrubs are playing, and it uh.. doesn't let them play.

The stage I wanna invent is called ''Final Destination'' and yah if its not in Brawl, Ill be pissed.

The mode Im gonna invent here is called ''Vs mode'' where you can play against your friends, but in my version of VS mode you can only do 4 stock matches, team attack is always on, and imba stages are not allowed. Also, in my version of VS mode, all the characters are unlocked and you dont have to WASTE YOUR TIME not playing the game properly.

Yup. Cant wait to see the reactions to this one. Tnga strikes again.

Noobs, go die.
ooh! amen! I totally agree with everything here. Scrub Tester FTW! Awesome idea! I would like more neatral stages too, like FD, BF.

Top Bottom