• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 12: Now with accurate title! MYM12 is closed! MYM 13 is Open!

The Warrior of Many Faces

Smash Apprentice
Everywhere and nowhere, as location is meaningless
I've always thought it's stupid that sets can get nominated for best mechanic without a mechanic, or at least even stating what they think the so-called "mechanic" of a moveset is.
*shrugs* You're right, it didn't and doesn't make any sense, but I figured whoever nominated that knew what they were doing.

darth meanie

Smash Journeyman
I figure that it refers to any interesting concept from the set, probably super fang by the looks of it. The MYM awards have always been a little slipshod anyways.
:phone:

emergency

Smash Journeyman

The amount of discoloration is not (H).

The following statements are in no mean a professional overview or true critique.

They are very opinionated thoughts that I feel throughout reading your particular set.​
My word holds no weight toward the set, feel free to disregard my comment. Enjoy.​

Arche Klein - Yoon Ahh Whooo

Now this is a blast from the past, and who could forget this set and it's lubricious pink coloration and graphical implements? Beyond that fact, there is the unique ability of flight, where the fight takes place in the air. Being a non traditional moveset, Arche has more moves that can be changed through the use of Specials. What I always liked about the moveset is how Arche can fight specifically in the air without being put at a disadvantage.

Now as always, typically speaking your sets have this rare flavor of presentation, and with added visuals and a short property section of what each move does is wonderful as one can go back and get an idea for what each move does without having to read the entire attack description again. The graphic is what makes me love these kind of sets because it implements something that a normal BBCoded set usually cannot, or if an image is present it gives very little information besides what it could potentially look, however without the guts of the content.

Back to the core of the set, I see little changes here and there from the previous set. But after looking between the two sets, the moves are actually untouched I think, perhaps a few property tweaks somewhere, but I've spent a bit of time comparing the two, and I think most of the changes were made in the opening images. But aside from revisiting an old gem of the past, it only reminds me of nice of a set you've made. (H)

My absoute favorite part about the entire set is the fact that Pit leaves an impending sound in my head as I seem him being demolished. AugharGHaHUGHugHAUHguhrhaghheererrr!!

Top Bottom