• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I updated the Bug, check him out on page 103, but he's still unfinished. Feedback, please!

...What else did I make? If I remeber correctly, they weren't too impressive.
According to H&R's list...

Blue Slime (page 11)
Link Cable (page 45)
Chu Chaspel (page 57)

half_silver28

Smash Ace
well I've updated my top designer nomination list again, which is on page 81. I've added Newuser12345215 to the list, who will probably be the last person I will add.

also, my Stanley Yelnats moveset will probably be finished by tomorrow (pg 102). I think my moveset was overshadowed by the huge picture of leon palowski on that page lol. :ohwell:

smashbot226

Smash Master
WHy hasn't anybody commented on Leon yet???

Anyway, since we're all so listy...

Shy Guy- Pg. 14

Darkrai- Pg. 33

Bioshock Jack- Pg. 56

Stefan- Pg. 90

Meme Man- 93

Leon Palowski- Pg. 102

Cervantes- Coming soon...

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Excuse me, Bronzeblade. Have you done a moveset for The Joker, as I intended on doing one but it appears you beat me too him. :laugh:

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Good job on the 500, Kibble. I'm about to hit 2000 soon. (10 more posts, bee-otches!)

I'm going to continue work on my entries today, so expect a lot of updates.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
this is like the 13th post where it has only been a Blitz-K/BB7 pattern...
I still don't think that's a record. And even so, I doubt we get a reward for continuous posting other than a decent boost on our Postcount. Anyway, we're getting off topic. I'm going to work in some SS today, hopefully I can get done by Friday.

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Who me..y'know...that place. with the people. wher
I still don't think that's a record. And even so, I doubt we get a reward for continuous posting other than a decent boost on our Postcount. Anyway, we're getting off topic. I'm going to work in some SS today, hopefully I can get done by Friday.
thats tomorrow, and you only have 13 done...you have a long way to go man. And I hate to read so pace yourself!

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Ha I broke your chain of pointless replys.
Just wanna tell everyone to keep at it. Im almost done with an original character that I will be submitting soon like today and then I'll update.
Sorry folks, the power went out last night and I promptly started freakin' out, then it came back on like two hours later.

I'm done, man. And I'll be sure to attempt to PM you folks some cake from the shower.
1.) Woo! Original character!

2.) Woo! Update to original post!

3.) Woo! E-Cake!
I'll be looking for that PM ; P

4.) Power outtages suck...fortunately I have a laptop and my WiFi has a four hour battery in it...so not even nature can keep me from posting on SmashBoards! Muwahahaha!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Well heres my list of characters in date order (thank god for thee "find next" option):

Dry Bowser: Page 8, I should update him soon.

Juggernaut: page 13

E-102 Gamma: page 14

Homer Simpson: page 15

Tails Doll: page 33

Miles "Tails" Prower: page 39

King Boo: page 42

Metal Sonic: Page 60

Fang the sniper AKA Nack the Weasel: Page 80

"Warioland" Wario: Page 96

who do you think is my best character was?

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I have no idea why...but seeing the Fonz fight anyone just makes my day : ) You're doing great CB, keep up the good work!

(And yay for Make Your Move 3.0!) *starts plotting up new movesets*
Thanks, I wanted to get the cool Italian guys to fight each other.

And I'll be sure to make sure MYM3.0 will be extremely successful. I already know what my first entry will be. It will be... (in a spoiler in case you want it to be a surprise)
Louie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom