• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Both Biospark and Adeleine never talked, so I had to make those up. Protoman's is a quote from the Megaman: NT Warrior anime, and Toon Zelda's is something sort of taken from the final conversation with the King of Hyrule in Wind Waker. It seems to be the attitude she would have developed by the end of the conversation, though it's nothing that was ever actually said. Tetra's is just plain arrogance, which really fits her. Lol.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Okay, here are mine for the Dojo.

Stephen Colbert:
Yes, Stephen Colbert, the American Sentinel of truthiness, joins the brawl! Not content to sit back in his comfy news anchor's chair and watch as Subspace runs amok, Stephen uses all his cunning, speed, and his pet eagle (Yes! An Eagle!) to achieve victory. Beware, this lanky newscaster may not look like much, but everything is a weapon when you don't have any weapons training to tell you otherwise!

"I promise to deliver the truth in the next thirty minutes, or it's free!"

Fawful:
Fawful, Cackletta's diminuitive assisstant has joined the Brawl! Now that Cackletta's kaput, Fawful has moved on to sell beans in the sewers under Princess Peach's castle, but you can't keep a good man down for long! Armed with his fire-breathing headgear while utilising his evil genius and small stature, Fawful will make all you fink-rats taste the mustard of your doom!

"Grr! I have fury!"

Knowing how close Fawful is to being added, I'll understand if you've already written something up, but feel free to use this if you havent. :)

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Fawful:
Fawful, Cackletta's diminuitive assisstant has joined the Brawl! Now that Cackletta's kaput, Fawful has moved on to sell beans in the sewers under Princess Peach's castle, but you can't keep a good amn down for long! Armed with his fire-breathing headgear while utilising his evil genius and small stature, Fawful make all you fink-rats taste the mustard of your doom!
I know this opinion isn't worth crap, but that description was epic.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I'll make them all at some point, but for now, here's the next one to be added, Sweeney Todd:

Sweeney Todd joins the fray! Shunned by the world and wrongfully accused, he seeks his revenge to all who forgot about him! Skilled with a razor, he is. But it's not just for shaving!

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
It's been a while since I have been here, so YAY for my Hariyama winning (number 38).

Anyway, Blitzkrieg, I have a question. You said that we could enter only two pokemon for MYM3.
I already have an idea for two entries, but one of them is Plusle & Minun. Is that OK? (The other one is
Delibird
)

I have plans for other characters (like Phoenix Wright
, Elite Beat Agents, and Elite Beat Divas
), but this is my main concern. Also, I know one person already did Phoenix in MYM 2, but mine is exclusive to his first game only. If he doesn't count, then that's fine with me.

Also, my cousin wants to re-create my Dimentio moveset. He thinks he make it more like-able, so he is creating an account for this. I hope this is okay with you.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Anyway, Blitzkrieg, I have a question. You said that we could enter only two pokemon for MYM3.
I already have an idea for two entries, but one of them is Plusle & Minun. Is that OK? (The other one is
Delibird
)
Why wouldn't it be? Oh, and I can't wait for
Delibird.
It's gonna rock.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
I know this opinion isn't worth crap, but that description was epic.
Realy? I just threw it together cuz I new Fawful was next in line to be inducted into the Dojo.

Also, I'm trying to create a Dwight Shcrute III (from The office) moveset, but it's not coming along too well...

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Hm... I've got a ton of ideas for MYM3. I'm not hiding anything or claiming anything, I just wanna make it public, should you care if I'm making them or not...

Peter Griffin; Family Guy universe
Donald & Goofy (tag team); Kingdom Hearts universe
Saturos Garet; Golden Sun universe
Bad Mr. Frosty; Clay Fighter universe
Lost Vikings (Erik, Olaf, Baleog tag team); Lost Vikings universe

SirKibble

Smash Champion
To make the job of organizing the MYM3 entries a little easier, I'd like to request that everyone who plans on participating let me know, so I can set up an area for you on the site I'm going to be putting everything on. Sending a PM would probably be best, although if you want, I guess you can just post in this thread. I'll create and edit a list in this post, so if you don't see your name (or you do see it and want it removed), let me know. I'm just skimming the last few pages and going off the top of my head for starters, so don't think that just because you've posted in here reserving someone for MYM3 that you'll get added automatically.

Current List of Planned Participants for MYM3
GreatClayMonkey
SirKibble
Commander Blitzkrieg
mantlecore77
the_Capt_Falcon_Master
Iron Thorn
MarthTrinity
IvoryFlame
kitsuneko345
majora_787
dancingfrogman
Spadefox
half_silver28
Zook
PKSkyler
Smasherk808
BKupa666
BO X7
smashbro29
Shadow5567
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
Vulcan55
Ilex
Illusive
Eternal Smasher
smashbot226
El_Duderino
Sun-Wukong
TWILTHERO
cheap_josh
The_Great_Panda

Let me know if you should be added/removed!!

SirKibble

Smash Champion

I will add him after I finish severely reprimanding myself.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Although my moveset plans are quite low, I am planning on doing a few for the next contest.

For refreshment, Mewtwo is one of the characters that I'm working on.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
It's okay, GCM, I put you on the list. At the top of the list, as a matter of fact. That makes you extra-important and extra-special. You're even above me, and I really loved being first, sort of. So... No more angry fist shakes?

Oh, and Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, I will add you shortly.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
GreatClayMonkey
SirKibble
Commander Blitzkrieg
mantlecore77
the_Capt_Falcon_Master
Iron Thorn
MarthTrinity
IvoryFlame
kitsuneko345
majora_787
dancingfrogman
Spadefox
half_silver28
Zook
PKSkyler
Smasherk808
BKupa666
BO X7
smashbro29
Shadow5567
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
I'm planning on participating.

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
Don't forget that in every single sonic game i can think of, Eggman runs as fast as if not faster than sonic

And I plan to participate in Make your move 3.0
with (so far all of these are made)

Black Shadow
General Onox
Goomba (as a playable character)
Emperor Bulblax (resized a fair bit)
Quadraxis (if you thought ridley was too big, wait till you see this moveset)

half_silver28

Smash Ace
... well I guess this is pretty unrelated to these 'add me to the list' exclamations, but I'd like to submit some quotes to use for Sheena on the fake dojo. I might add a description for her too, if I get a chance. Anyway, there were a couple quotes that I had in mind:

'It looks like I have a strong affinity for falling into holes.'

'I think that everything a person possesses is important in some way.'

'If there really is a goddess, then why did she make a world like this?'
:)

Illusive

Smash Apprentice
Peter griffin has been done before, but it was a 0 star moveset. I'm sure it's ok to go again

smashbot226

Smash Master
To make the job of organizing the MYM3 entries a little easier, I'd like to request that everyone who plans on participating let me know, so I can set up an area for you on the site I'm going to be putting everything on. Sending a PM would probably be best, although if you want, I guess you can just post in this thread. I'll create and edit a list in this post, so if you don't see your name (or you do see it and want it removed), let me know. I'm just skimming the last few pages and going off the top of my head for starters, so don't think that just because you've posted in here reserving someone for MYM3 that you'll get added automatically.

GreatClayMonkey
SirKibble
Commander Blitzkrieg
mantlecore77
the_Capt_Falcon_Master
Iron Thorn
MarthTrinity
IvoryFlame
kitsuneko345
majora_787
dancingfrogman
Spadefox
half_silver28
Zook
PKSkyler
Smasherk808
BKupa666
BO X7
smashbro29
Shadow5567
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy

Let me know if you should be added/removed!!

ARGH! YOU MADMAN! HOW CAN YOU NOT PUT ME ON THAT THERE LIST?

/vented rage

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Lemme try to round up the characters I intend to make:
Mightyena (Pokemon)
Froslass (Pokemon)
Boxer/Beagle/Corgi (Nintendogs)
Teigen Kalos (original, has no real universe)
Itranath Solkyesus (original, Tome of Thea)
Earn & Learn Liz (facetious self-insert)
Tron Bonne (Megaman)
Bear Holding a Shark (Homestar Runner)

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Keeping up with the posting trends, I'll post who I plan on working on.

Audrey II (Little Shop Of Horrors, see avatar/location)
Mama Luigi (Youtube Poop)
God
Phone Bone (Bone series)
Several others I'm not sure about yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom