• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

B.B.

Smash Rookie
In first place: Hello, everybody. Hello, Smashboards. I'm a new user from Madrid, Spain.

In second place: can I contribute to this post with a moveset for Tingle?

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
In second place: can I contribute to this post with a moveset for Tingle?

I suppose you could, but it isn't going to be counted for 2 reasons.

-The contest is already over until the next one
-Tingle already had a moveset done for him

Also based on the reaction of movesets done after the contest, I wouldn't recommend it. However, you can decide to do a different character for the next contest, when the topic for it is made.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
He's probably scared to show up before he's ready to start MYM3 because someone will tell him to UPDATE! Lol. That, or he's just not had the time/resources to get on the internet or something.

smashbro29

Smash Champion
NNID
Smashbro29
3DS FC
2724-0750-5127
I know I'm gonna regret asking buuut whens is that fake dojo coming out? I'm REALLY looking forward to it.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I just realized... Blitzkrieg hasn't even been on to see the results. He doesn't even know how well he did yet, or the fact that he was voted top designer. Lol, he's got a lot of catching up to do (and a lot of MYM3 to start...)

B.B.

Smash Rookie
I suppose you could, but it isn't going to be counted for 2 reasons.

-The contest is already over until the next one
-Tingle already had a moveset done for him

Also based on the reaction of movesets done after the contest, I wouldn't recommend it. However, you can decide to do a different character for the next contest, when the topic for it is made.
Um... ok. Thanks.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
...I call that I get to make a moveset for Klonoa!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Has anyone done Hector in the past? If not, i would like to do him. If yes, i'll do someone else from Fire Emblem.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I don't believe Hector's been done.

Where the heck is Blitzkrieg? This is killing me... I don't want to post in here, but... Okay, if anyone's willing or wants to see a couple of my movesets before they get submitted for MYM3, PM me and I'll send you the moveset. I'm dying for feedback and can't post them! Lol.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Finally back from the old country! (aka Kentucky). The winners have been announced, and I'm glad to see all my winners. I'm suprised to see Weegee and Sweeney getting in, and I'm glad to see Primid squeaked in there. MYM3 should get started Tuesday or Wednsday of next week, so get your entries ready.

Side Question: When is the fake Dojo gonna be up?

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Okay, if anyone's willing or wants to see a couple of my movesets before they get submitted for MYM3, PM me and I'll send you the moveset. I'm dying for feedback and can't post them! Lol.
Dude, send me
Cutman
(I only "spoiled" 'cause you did before, though I know you did just for suspense.

Finally back from the old country! (aka Kentucky). The winners have been announced, and I'm glad to see all my winners. I'm suprised to see Weegee and Sweeney getting in, and I'm glad to see Primid squeaked in there. MYM3 should get started Tuesday or Wednsday of next week, so get your entries ready.

GCM is fixing his computer and such... I think... and I'm sure he'll tell us where/when the Dojo will be set up.
Good to have you back, Commander.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
MYM3 should get started Tuesday or Wednsday of next week, so get your entries ready.
Shoot, I'm leaving on vacation tomorrow, so I won't be around for the first bits. I should be back next week, though, and then get my entries in.

EDIT: I read that as it starting tomorrow as Tuesday. Then read it again. Disregard.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Excellent, although i haven't played Fire Emblem Gba for a while now, so looks like i have to do some research:psycho: I do have an idea for another FE character though (Hint: He's in my icon)
I don't even know who the hell is in your icon *hints for a name* but an archer would be an epic win.
Do it do it do it do it.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I wont give away his name if ya want to but I think hell be awsome>.>

also, Blitz, are the rules and stuff for MYM 3 made or are they still up in the air?

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l

See I knew he was in Kentucky, or did I say the bathroom? Well im sure there's bathrooms in Kentucky.

Also I got my computer back, I have Dreamweaver and Flash so I'll start making the website after this post!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, noob question but: is the MYM 3 going to be in this same thread or you guys making another thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom