• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
This MADE the moveset for me. That and it being a Futurama character.

An excellent Christmas surprise from you, Chris. :laugh:

So now there's the Santa from MYM 3, Robo Santa, and Hobo Santa. . .How many mockeries of him are we gonna get?:chuckle:
Lol I saw that in You Laugh You Lose a long time ago. I couldn't resist finding it on Google Images and implementing it in the moveset. Glad that didn't go to waste.

I wonder if this and Happy Gilmore will get me nominated for the funniest award. :bee:

@Cruxis
If you don't agree with me, then I am starting to wonder about you.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Yeah, I don't blame you; nobody ever remembers poor Misdreavus xD

And my personal favorite was Silver...I don't know why really, there was just something about how huge it was, I mean...you went to two different areas and destroyed the gym leaders in both.
Well ever since Mismagius was introduced, Misdreavus hasn't been noticed as much. Personally, they both look pretty cool IMO.

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet
i'm back let's not be enimes lets not be friends. i'll never make a moveset again or post on theard lets not be rude okay :3

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet
Oh no you don't. We told you the same thing and what did you do? Acted like a jerk. Sorry, but let that be heard.
why so serious? it's an apology for bieng rude like i say have it or hate mr.cruxis
(*facepalm* i said i wont post on this theard):urg:

Agi

Smash Lord
Believe it or not, Duffman was made in 2.0.... He was a Captain Falcon clone, right down to the Final Smash (Duffmobile). DUFF PAWNCH!

I can see this happening.

Who's this TacoKid? He seems to be well-known already. *checks his posts in the thread*

...oh.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
why so serious? it's an apology for bieng rude like i say have it or hate mr.cruxis
(*facepalm* i said i wont post on this theard):urg:
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt.

You don't have to leave. We aren't an exclusive club. Anyone can post here.... except Jakeadactyl.

If you want, you can try and learn from everyone here and join in the fun.

Lol that Simpsons Brawl picture is funny.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
now for jame's third prop move, his Dthrow!

Dthrow: (anastesia) pulling teeth
james slams his opponent into the ground, gives them a shot of anastesia, and rips out a tooth with his bare hands, causing 9% (ouch!). the opponent is left asleep on the ground for 1 second afterwards. the tooth james pulled is a one-use throwing item that does 3%, except when taken from certain people; wario's hardened teeth do an extra 2%, fangs like from charizard (gimp or not) or HR can be used to spike like pitfalls, and nack's big fang is a mixture of the two effects.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Haha, wow. That sucked. Well, no joke moveset from me.

@Generic: First off, you need to stop talking like that, because it is hinting some smart-mouthing. You've done your part to antagonize. And you know what I am talking about, "Mr Taco"

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Taco, don't worry about it. Everyone, let bygones be bygones.

*just previewed his layout for his moveset in a post, and is officially getting to work on moves*

Seriously, we're all adults here, or nerds who can pretend to act enough like adults not to freak out over things like that.

Agi

Smash Lord
i made a stupid moveset and i'm saying sorry let's not be enmies Mr.agidius :3
You've given me no reason to be angry with you, so we can remain neutral.

@wyvern
Eek. Sounds painful. A very unique idea, especially for a simple Dthrow. I like how you've incorporated other movesets into this one, it gives it that extra flair that makes it better than ordinary. But what about characters without teeth? (Kirby being a prime example)

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

*just previewed his layout for his moveset in a post, and is officially getting to work on moves*

Seriously, we're all adults here, or nerds who can pretend to act enough like adults not to freak out over things like that.
You've no idea. He did something personal to me, but it's whatever. I could care less about his moveset being bad. But I will go ahead and drop it

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet
Haha, wow. That sucked. Well, no joke moveset from me.

@Generic: First off, you need to stop talking like that, because it is hinting some smart-mouthing. You've done your part to antagonize. And you know what I am talking about, "Mr Taco"
dude stope hating i just saying sorry to everyone for being rude and btw i'm getting mother 3 for christmas aint that nice :3

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Lol, that pic is awesome. You gotta love Brawl in the family XD.

Anyway, Milliarde has everything planned out for her. She should be up during the weekends or something lol. After that, another SSE chapter for a new group, and probably going to start working on Guillo or Three Days Grace.

Question to SSE makers: Is about more than 18 chapters too much for an SSE? If it is, i can shorten my SSE down to about 12, but in order to probably effectively do justice to every single character, i might need 18 lol. Just wondering....

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
You've given me no reason to be angry with you, so we can remain neutral.

@wyvern
Eek. Sounds painful. A very unique idea, especially for a simple Dthrow. I like how you've incorporated other movesets into this one, it gives it that extra flair that makes it better than ordinary. But what about characters without teeth? (Kirby being a prime example)
you know, kirby has teeth in his stomach, which slowly mutilate the body to the molecule before most of it reaches the acid, explaining kirby's endless hunger. they crave souls and blood and souls more than all, and will one day take control of kirby to get them. :evil:
BEWARE, F---ERS!

james will be done soon, mabye tomorrow.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! (or whatever you do)

Agi

Smash Lord
you know, kirby has teeth in his stomach, which slowly mutilate the body to the molecule before most of it reaches the acid, explaining kirby's endless hunger. they crave souls and blood and souls more than all, and will one day take control of kirby to get them. :evil:
O_O

...on a more positive note, Sundance is shooting for a new page. Let's give it to him with on-topic posts!

My secret projects are almost done.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Question to SSE makers: Is about more than 18 chapters too much for an SSE? If it is, i can shorten my SSE down to about 12, but in order to probably effectively do justice to every single character, i might need 18 lol. Just wondering....
There is no limit.

I had like 14 in my last SSE if I'm not mistaken. I don't know how many this will come to... it may be shorter.... but if I need gaidens to lengthen it, then I will use them.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
There is no limit.

I had like 14 in my last SSE if I'm not mistaken. I don't know how many this will come to... it may be shorter.... but if I need gaidens to lengthen it, then I will use them.

Alright cool. probably might be even 21 chapters lol (6 chapters for each group, plus 3 villain chapters). Plus an endgame, and a epilouge, it's going to be a long time to finish it though. I'll probably try to make it a bit less than that though......

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
What I don't get is why Haunter and Gengar are cool, but not Ghastly. I know he is a giant 8-Ball with methane gas coming out but come on...
They're ALL cool! Which is why they're all deserving of being packed into one juicy-sweet moveset, then topped off with a crazy old lady who says "FUFUFU" and "KEKEKE" a lot!

A winning combination!

EDIT: Oh god, you've got to be kidding me... for the second time in a row, I get the post directly before the double-0. Unbelievable...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I don't think I'll have villain chapters.... but I might.

I can almost say for sure that you will get to play as villains atleast once... and there will be a hero boss or two.

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet

look Sir Kibble offcourse i get mad easly my life is hard
Why?

1. I'm 14

2. I Have A Mother With A Rare Cancer

3. I Suffer From Mild Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

4. I Have Alot Of School Work on My chest

My life is hard thats why i have a short temper and argue alot

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Preview: (note: doing this on a wii and is a summary)
FS: Horde of Fangirls
As Klavier flips his long blonde hair, a crowd of females with Gavineers Gear will appear out of nowhere, following him a few feet behind and swooning with his every turn. Female characters will jointhe crowd and pushed and shoved inside, getting 4%. Males/Undeterminates will be stomp on from the pile up, getting 25% and high knockback. Move lasts 10 seconds.
*Cries very Hard* I Hate You All! I gave you a freakin preview, even though it's basically a summary, and I had nobody comment at all. I even said that I did this on a Wii, and you can't appreciate that. I'll do this again, but if no one cmments, consider me emo!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
look Sir Kibble offcourse i get mad easly my life is hard
Why?

1. I'm 14

2. I Have A Mother With A Rare Cancer

3. I Suffer From Mild Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

4. I Have Alot Of School Work on My chest

My life is hard thats why i have a short temper and argue alot
All I said to you was "don't worry about it." The rest of what I said was directed at everyone else. I'm trying to accept your apology here, Taco. Please try not to get angry.

@Kits: I appreciate that you did that on a Wii. And it sounds cool enough, from what you gave us. Sorry about missing the comment opportunity earlier. :ohwell:

GenericTacoKid

Smash Cadet
All I said to you was "don't worry about it." The rest of what I said was directed at everyone else. I'm trying to accept your apology here, Taco. Please try not to get angry.
fine i'll stay calm and btw my dad's getting me stafy and mother 3 for christmas :3

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Preview: (note: doing this on a wii and is a summary)
As Klavier flips his long blonde hair, a crowd of females with Gavineers Gear will appear out of nowhere, following him a few feet behind and swooning with his every turn. Female characters will jointhe crowd and pushed and shoved inside, getting 4%. Males/Undeterminates will be stomp on from the pile up, getting 25% and high knockback. Move lasts 10 seconds.
Once more... you know what? **** you all! I'm Spamming this until one comment gets out. Heck you know what else?

There, now more will notice!

EDIT: Sorry, didn't notice the comment there, Kibbs.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Once more... you know what? **** you all! I'm Spamming this until one comment gets out. Heck you know what else?

There, now more will notice!
Ripped off of Zelos Wilder. I kid. The female character's joining part is new.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
*Cries very Hard* I Hate You All! I gave you a freakin preview, even though it's basically a summary, and I had nobody comment at all. I even said that I did this on a Wii, and you can't appreciate that. I'll do this again, but if no one cmments, consider me emo!
Awwwwwww... :(

Please don't go emo, kit! Or if you do, at least make a list of how many MYMers are emo, so I can keep track of it (I'm driven to keep track of things like this, or pretty much anything, really).

I don't read previews. Like, nine times out of ten. I'll only read if I'm truly fascinated by the character; otherwise, I'd rather wait for the full thing.

The attack's kinda interesting. I assume you control him normally, and have to chase the foes? If so, it's probably too short to do any real damage. Creative, though. :bee:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Wow. I think I might have this, but not every single sympton. I tend to have a refined vernacular when talking to people, whenever I am. Great, now I'm sick. XD
My symptoms:

Refined vocabulary.... I don't use it much in public, but on Smashboards I will.

Bad monotone..... I don't realize it most of the time and get a lot of criticisms for it.

Bad social skills.

Limited interests.

I probably have more, but I don't feel like going to wikipedia again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom