• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
KOS-MOS is looking... *tries to resist winking* great. The moveset is pretty interesting so far.

@Kholdstare
All you missed was 2-3 hideous pages of... Richard Simmons.

@Mendez
Aww... its fun to pretend to ignore them. Besides +1 postcounts ftw.
... *shudders*

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Thanks to agidius, I'm taking part in this as well. :>

I'm going to be working on a Ninjakoop from Paper Mario.

Agi

Smash Lord

Welcome to Make Your Move, Karp!

*standing before you, you see 35 characters, each of them new to the Smash universe, you take a respectful bow, eyeing each of them for their quality. You knew which ones to imitate, and which ones to avoid at all costs... it is your goal to surpass them all.*

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

Heheh, I love the Koopa Bros. I'm looking forwards to this.

I'd suggest taking a look at some of the other move sets that have been posted to see the "quality standard", if you will, so that you try to make the move set as good as possible.:)

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Thanks; already doing so. :>

I want to make sure this turns out decently.

EDIT: Banned for banning outside of my base of operations. >:3

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
*Resists poking fun at certain recent incident*
Should I go ahead and continue my SSE with the 93 entries I have, or wait for more?

CLICK MY SIGGY TO GO TO MY MYM 4 SSE AND REGISTER YOUR CHARACTERS IF YOU WANT THEM TO GET FAME AND FOURTUNE TO BE IN THE TOP 50.

But seriously. The SSE Makers are actually all quality this time, so you lot might seriously want to look into applying your movesets for an SSE or two. Me, Hyper Ridley, and Lionheart.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
*Resists poking fun at certain recent incident*[color]
Should I go ahead and continue my SSE with the 93 entries I have, or wait for more?

CLICK MY SIGGY TO GO TO MY MYM 4 SSE AND REGISTER YOUR CHARACTERS IF YOU WANT THEM TO GET FAME AND FOURTUNE TO BE IN THE TOP 50.

But seriously. The SSE Makers are actually all quality this time, so you lot might seriously want to look into applying your movesets for an SSE or two. Me, Hyper Ridley, and Lionheart.

Invisibility FAILED.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Since MW has already brought it up.

Anyone who wants their character to be in my SSE, pm me with your character (including their personality and good, evil, or neutral alignment.)

My SSE will probably be the most story driven out of the SSEs in this contest, despite not being as... unrealistically detailed as MW's work.

So if you want your character to be a part of an epic adventure, then sign them up for my SSE so I can get started on this thing already.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord

Ah, Karp, welcome to Make Your move. Remember, it doesn't matter if you win or lose the contest, it's about having fun. Though winning AND having fun is awesome. And if you're in this contest to win, remember, these guys expect like a paragraph for each move >_>

@KOS-MOS: Look great so far. Just finish it up, and i think it'll be awesome.

Man.....why did i accidently wreck my copy of Radiant Dawn? I forgot what Arcthunder looks like >.< That said, Ilyana should be up on Sunday, though the moveset could have been more creative if Ilyana had other skills besides Shade XP.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Since MW has already brought it up.

Anyone who wants their character to be in my SSE, pm me with your character (including their personality and good, evil, or neutral alignment.)

My SSE will probably be the most story driven out of the SSEs in this contest, despite not being as... unrealistically detailed as MW's work.

So if you want your character to be a part of an epic adventure, then sign them up for my SSE so I can get started on this thing already.
*yawn*
I got nothing better to do.

PROTOMAN!!!!!!

Can we submit more than one?

D

Deleted member

Did I miss the troll? Dang, I have ol' Jonas-Killer out. :(

@Problem2: This is NOT SSB4 discussion. Take your Yoshi idea to another thread.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
I'll do it tomorrow or later tonight if possible.

Eyes are burning right now, staring at the computer filled with spam...

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@TWILT: Thank you. I am on it.

I am surprised I was able to work the animated gif for her Final Smash. I was gonna settle for a Youtube link, but most people cant access it. It is pretty fun making those. I could take requests.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Aww, I missed a troll? Anyway, on page 27 I have updated my Pinky moveset to now contain Inky, who was AWSHUM to make. Anything I could have done better?:confused:

CONGRATS, YOU HAVE FOUND THE CASTFORM PREVIEW!

Neutral B: Weather Ball: Castform summons up a weather ball. In his normal form, it is just a white ball like this: It does ten damage and no special effects. However, in different forms, it looks different. In fire form, an orange spiral spins into him, and then he launches forward, hurling a burning ball of red, orange, and blue flame forward. It does fifteen damage, plus the fire effect, which lasts for another ten seconds. The fire effect does two damage a second. It has medium range. In his water form, the same thing appears to happen, but the spiral is blue, and the ball is blue and white. When it hits, there is medium knockback, and when they land for ten seconds they are seventy percent more likely to trip. It has high range. In Snow Cloud form, green, blue, purple, and white spirals swirl into him. However, instead of going straight forward, it will shoot into the sky, doing two damage and very low knockback to anyone it touches. For a second nothing happens. Then, a good amount of distance away from Castform, A big blue flash will occur at the very top of the screen. From the blue flash will come the Weather Ball, a big ball of white snow with a purple, blue, and green aura. It smashes into the ground at high speed, doing high knockback and the freezie effect. It has medium range from an icy shock wave, and when the freezie breaks, the opponent hit will still have frostbite for five seconds, which slows them down a little bit and makes them lose three health a second. The Sandstorm one has low range, but a very peculiar property. The same spiral animation, this time yellow, brown, and grey, fly into his body. Then, he shoots a big yellow ball out of his mouth, surrounded by a brown and grey aura. The ball travels for seven times his body length, which isn't much, and then explodes. The sand causes several effects. First, the ball before it explodes does ten damage and high knockback. This form of the sand ball has no extra effects. However, when it explodes, special things happen. The ball cloud does fifteen damage, and causes the opponent to be swirled around inside of it. When they are released, however, they are coated with sand. This means that they can only jump two thirds of their original height. however, they also have much better traction and their attacks do two more damage. This effect wears off after seven seconds or until they have shaken or watered it off.

Agi

Smash Lord
Good work with coloring, but you should add different sizes for headers. Also, Inky's damage %'s look heavily broken...

Baloo

Smash Ace
Yeah, after reading it over I realized how dreadfully powerful he was so for the time being I gave him bad approach. I hope to nerf his ariel abilities and increase his falling speed so that WoP doesn't completely Meta-Nize him. For now, INKY FOR META KNIGHT TIER!!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I got carried away after having to make a weak Pinky (I HATE making weak characters.)

LOL MARX

Marx!

THE SPECIAL THING THAT MAKES HIM SPECIAL:

Yeah, if you still think that line is funny, get help.

Anyways, Marx's B attacks and A attacks can't be done right after one another. That is because he can't do specials in his normal form, or normals in his monster form. These forms can be switched between with the B or A button, B in his normal mode and A in his monster mode. He can also only grab and throw in his monster form.

He has two sets of stats.

Power:
6/10: Normal Marx is not a super powerful character, but he's not weak.

Walking Speed: 7/10: Marx has slightly above average walking speed.

Dashing speed: 8/10: Marx runs quite quickly

Weight: 4/10: Marx is not very heavy.

Range: 5/10: Normal Marx does not have the best range.

Projectiles: 2/10: He only has one projectile, and it's not that good.

Attack Speed: 9/10: Marx has very good attack speed.

Fall speed: 5/10: Marx falls rather slowly.

Air Speed: 7/10: Marx has good air maneuverability.

Size: 4/10: Marx in his normal form is quite short.

First Jump: 5/10: Marx puffs himself up full of air, just like Kirby.

2nd to 6th Jumps: 5/10: Marx continues to puff up, but the others don't go up that high. With his ball, he only can jump twice before the ball falls to the ground, becoming an item.

Recovery: 4/10: Marx normal form does not have any means of recovering besides his jumps.

Crouch: 8/10: Marx lies down flat, like Kirby.

Traction:
5/10: Marx does not have the best traction.

Combos:
9/10:

Wall Jump: No

Wall Cling: No

Crawl: No

Glide: No

Float:
No

Tether Recovery: No

Normal:

A - Jester's Hat
Marx slaps forward with the blue part of his hat. Then he slaps with the red part of his hat. These attacks have low lag and do three and four damage. This also has high range.

AAA - Jump Kick
Marx jumps up into the air and kicks forward, which looks a lot like Jigglypuff's Fair. This has high knockback and range, and also low lag. It does seven damage. Use this and then Ball Marx for a quick KO. Also, if you just hit the opponent against a wall, you can use Dair instantly afterward for a lot of damage.

Dash - Ball Marx
Marx turns into Ball Marx, and he bounces forward three times. This attack has high range, and each bounce does three damage, for up to nine damage. It has medium ending lag, but does high knockback. At the end, he grows back arms and legs. He retains his hat through this attack.

Tilts

Marx's tilts are crazy. They do ridiculous things, that should be reserved for specials.

U Tilt - Card Trick
Marx makes a deck of nine cards appear above him and spreads them out so that each one is visible. Each type of card does something different. The center one is the Ace of Spades, does fifteen damage and very high knockback, but has a very small hitbox. The two on each side are sevens, they do seven damage and medium knockback. The one on the right next to the seven is the instruction card, eww. It does nothing. On the left is a queen, it does ten damage and low knockback, but has a ten percent chance of causing sleeping. On each side of those are fours, they do four damage and low knockback. Now on each side of those are what makes this attack so special. They are jokers, but with Marx's face. They fly up a little ways and then smash back down into the sevens, and Marx makes the cards disappear. The jokers go about as high as Jigglypuff is tall, and do fifteen damage with high knockback. However, they go extremely fast, so hitting with them is hard. But that's isn't all, there is a ten percent chance that they will fall asleep, become dizzy, or use three taunts when they hit the ground. This whole move actually is very quick, but is a great kill move if you can hit with the ace or jokers.

F Tilt
- Rolling Ball
Marx summons up his ball and jumps on it. It does no knockback and only two damage, but it has interesting effects on some of his attacks. If you use this while he is on his ball, he will make the ball disappear. He walks and runs much faster on the ball, but his traction becomes terrible. If he uses his third jump (literally third jump, not his Up B, he has five jumps) it will fall onto the ground, where it can be picked up and thrown for seven damage and medium knockback. Ducking pops the ball.

D Tilt - Psyco Spin
Marx stands on his tip toes and spins around a few times. As he spins he sends out a few blue shock waves, They have high range, but don't do any knockback or damage? Than what is the point of this attack? See, the Psycho Rings themselves do no damage or knockback, but a random effect. He could give Kirby a random copy ability for any character, even one not plying. He can make Game and Watch 3D. He could refresh or drain a Pokemon's stamina. He can make Zelda and Sheik switch. He can make Sonic too slow. He can give or take Pikmin or make Lucario's aura strengthen or weaken. He can charge or uncharge Wario's fart. Diddy Kong might drop Smart Bombs instead of nanners. He can switch the places of Nana and Popo. He can put the flower, sleep, stunned, freezie, or taunt effect on anyone. He can trip them. He can change the colors of Pikmin, improve or worsen traction, and adjust weight. He can make Jiggly fall faster than Fox, and make Fox the floatiest character in the game. He can even make the opponent it hits have a different costume on, for example, a blue Marth might suddenly find themselves in white, or Jigglypuff might find herself shiny and with a sunhat. He even has a five percent chance of making the music on the stage change! So lets make an example of what can happen. He uses this near Wario on the stage Pictochat. The song Wii Shop Channel is playing. Suddenly, Wario is all charged up with his fart, sleeping, and has a difference costume on. Also, the music has changed to Lip's Theme, thank goodness. When Wario wakes up, he may not find himself so floaty anymore. He has six jumps, but he falls faster than Fox! The effects were off after eight seconds, but can be very disorienting. However, after using it there is a twenty second recharging peroid, so if he uses this then he will use Kirby's Down Tilt.

Smashes:

F Smash - Generic Kick
Marx kick forward with a generic movement. It does the typical fourteen or so damage and generic high knockback. It has a typical sweetspot that does extra knockback. It has typical and generic lag and range.

U Smash
- Volcano Marx
Marx smiles and shakes violently. He transforms into Volcano Marx, and spews lava and rock upwards into the heavens. this has high range, but surprisingly low knockback. It can do up to twenty damage, with multiple hits, each doing five damage. It has high lag, but can pay off for it's great damage racking ability.

U Smash - Bounce
With his beach ball, Marx has a different Up Smash. As he charges, he will make his ball bounce a little bit. However, when released, he bounces high into the air, and then smashes into the ground, bouncing himself extremely high up, almost the entire height or Jigglypuff's six jumps. This obviously has high range, but can be very hard to hit with. It does fourteen damage and medium knockback. However, after this you can't jump in midair. This is a good surprise attack, due to low both starting and ending lag.

D Smash - Psychotic
Marx's eyes glow red, and he starts shaking. The area around him is distorted, and he shakes faster. Then, when the smash is released, he goes on a rampage. For two whole seconds he madly kicks all around him, each hit doing two damage, for up to sixteen. The last hit has high knockback, but after that there is very high lag, during which he calms sown and his eyes turn back to normal. An odd, very powerful smash. What could have driven him to this insanity?

Aerials:

Nair - Shadow
Marx does a flip and is temporarily enveloped in shadow, which does seven damage and low knockback. Like many Nairs, this last quite a while, a full second and a half. This has high range, but high ending lag. The shadow looks like a purplish blackish cloud. If he has his ball, it will fall automatically, doing seven damage and low knockback.

Fair - Bomb
Marx makes a bomb appear in front of him. He continues falling, and the bomb follows him. It explodes in his face after one second. This has high lag, but is a great finisher, due to high knockback. It odes ten damage.

Fair - Ball Smack
Marx pushes his feet forward, pushing the ball away from himself. This is a projectile, but it stinks, going two Jigglypuff lengths only. Better to just use Dair to get rid of it, this attack stinks. It has high lag, only does five damage, and low knockback.

Bair - Swim
Marx pushes his feet back forming a V, and then pushes them together, doing eight damage and medium knockback. This has high starting lag, but propels Marx forward a bit, so it can be used for very limited horizontal recovery. If he has his ball, it will just fall to the ground.

Uair - Flip Spike
Marx pulls his feet behind him and spins forward in midair, so that his feet kick up, forward, and then down. GENERIC! But that' not all, because if the opponent is caught by the kick they receive five damage, but are then kicked downward, with perhaps the easiest spike in the game to hit with. However, it has a bit of ending lag that stops it from being the most broken thing ever. It also has low range, except when his feet are pointed directly upwards.

Dair - UFO Marx
Marx turns into UFO Marx and shoots a blast of fire downwards, for ten damage and low knockback. It looks a little bit like ROB's Dair, and can be used to stall in midair, also like ROB's Dair. This attack is good for racking up damage, because it has low lag. However, it also has low range.

Dair - Ball Spike
Marx does a flip, and smacks himself into the ball, popping it open for high knockback and nine damage. This gets rid of the ball with low lag, high range, and power, unlike his Fair. This is a good kill move, as it looks a lot like Shadow, so opponents might not see it coming. It has high starting lag during the flip.

Monster Marx floats about a Jigglypuff's height in the air.

Power: 9/10: Monster Marx is very powerful.

Walking Speed: 7/10: Monster Marx (I'm just going to call him Marx from now on) has good walking speed, the same as normal Marx's.

Dashing speed: 8/10: Marx runs at the same speed as normal Marx.

Weight: 7/10: Marx is a bit heavier in his Monster Form.

Range: 10/10: Marx's high point is range.

Projectiles: 10/10: Marx has amazing projectiles.

Attack Speed: 6/10: Marx is a bit slower of an attacker than his normal form.

Fall speed: 8/10: Marx falls quickly, which doesn't matter due to his lack of aerials.

Air Speed: 7/10: Marx has the same air speed as his normal counterpart.

Size: 9/10: MARX IS TOO BIG FOR BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111 No he's not, he's the size of Bowser.
10uselessridleys
First Jump: 10/10: Marx floats higher into the sky. He only has one jump, and he doesn't really need it.

Recovery: 7/10: Marx has decent recovery.

Crouch: 0/10: Marx has no crouch.

Traction: 9/10: Marx has good traction..

Combos: 1/10: He only has specials and grabs.

Wall Jump: No

Wall Cling: No

Crawl: No

Glide: Yes: He spreads his wings out and soars.

Float: Yes

Tether Recovery: No

Special Moves:

Use this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NpJDXQk2oo

Neutral B - Transform
Marx jumps up and says "I wish to control Pop Star!" He shakes a bit, and then grows a bunch of weird appendages! It does no damage, just transorms Marx. It takes about two seconds, maybe one if you press B over and over and over again.

Neutral B
- Blade Boomerang
Marx sends out four spinning blades, which spin around beneath him and then fly back into him. They do ten damage and high knockback, but Marx can't move while doing this. They stay out for one whole second. It has great range.

Side B - Arrow
Marx sends a beam of arrows forward. This goes as far as ROB's beam, and does ten damage, but only very low knockback. This has high lag, but insane range. It is as tall as a Smast Bomb that has not been exploded yet.

Up B - Teleport
Marx disappears in a blue ball and appears about the length of Smashville upwards. This is good for recovery, but puts Marx in helpless mode. Use it right after hiss Down B for great recovery. The blue ball does eleven damage and low knockback.

Down B - Seeds Away
Marx flies up a little and drops a spiny seed onto the battlefield. This can be used for recovery. The seeds do medium knockback and ten damage, and have high range. However, that isn't all. After three seconds they will explode on the ground, sending up a short vine which do medium knockback and five damage.

Final Smash - I Got the Sun and Moon to Fight
You thought it would be Soul Marx! If Marx is in Monster Form he reverts back before doing this. Marx laughs and says “I got the sun and moon to fight" Mr. Shine and Mr. Bright appear on the top of the battlefield. Mr. Shine stays on the right side, which is shrouded in darkness, preventing all but Marx, who has a spotlight upon him, from seeing what they are doing or where they are going. On the left side Mr. Bright floats, burning that side with scorching heat and sunlight which does four damage a second, except to Marx, who has a small snowstorm falling around himself. At first they just shoot a few fire balls and golden crescents, but soon the fighting gets out of hand. Mr. Bright shoots golden crescent moons everywhere in his sector, while Mr. Shine blasts his section with fireballs. As their battle grows more intense, they send out more attacks, until Bright's section is crisscrossed with golden boomerangs and Shine's section is a blazing bonfire. They then send the fire balls and moon boomerangs into each others sectors, until the whole battlefield is a huge swarm of fire and gold. They both do five damage and medium knockback, but this smash will easily rack up about one hundred and fifty damage. This might seem broken, but Marx's immunity to everything around him can also be his downfall. The opponent, if lucky enough to reach Marx before the storm, can share said immunity, merely by attacking him they can turn the tables on him and break his shield, gaining it for themselves. This is the fatal flaw of this smash, Marx must make sure to stay away from other players during the first three seconds of this attack. After that, during the next twelve seconds they're barraged by projectiles, giving them hardly any chance to attack Marx. Also, at the end there is high lag, during which he bows toward the audience, us.

Grab Attack and Throws:

Grab
- Claw Puncture
Marx pokes forward with the yellow spear on the end of his right arm. This has high range, and low ending lag. If it hits Jigglypuff, she will deflate like a balloon and receive nine damage and high knockback, not be grabbed. It also does three damage, being the only grab that does damage.

Pummel
- Poke
Marx pokes the opponent with his left spear for two damage. There is nothing particulary fascinating about his, so move on.

Forward Throw
- Black Hole
Marx splits in half and the opponent is sucked into the black hole inside of him. He is put back together, and then the opponent appears one Smashville forward. It does ten damage, and always the same exact knockback. It has high ending lag.

Back Throw - SHOOP DA WOOP
Marx uses his LAZORZ attack form the battle in Milky Way Wishes, which does high knockback and eleven damage. This is a powerful attack, and can hurt other people too, not just the one grabbed.

Down Throw
- Meta Knight
Marx lets go of the opponent and uses Meta Knight's A combo, slashing with his spears lightning fast. It does seven damage and medium knockback, and has low ending lag. YOU THOUGHT HE WOULD SUMMON META KNIGHT!

Up Throw
- Poke Flurry
Marx pokes the opponent with his left spear, then right, then left, until they have gained twelve damage. Then he throws them upwards for low knockback. During this poking spree, he juggles them above his head so that they are thrown from spear to yellow spear.

Taunts and After Match Poses:

Up Taunt - Bounce
Marx bounces on his ball. He can't do this if he has no ball, he just coughs.

Side Taunt - Wish
Marx says "I wanna rule Pop Star!"

Down Taunt - Dance
Marx will dance around happily like Kirby's down taunt.

Monster Form

Down Taunt
- Soul Marx
Marx becomes Soul Marx for a second, and laughs.

Up Taunt - Laugh
Marx laughs.

Side Taunt - Evil Scheme
Marx says "All my plans worked!"

Victory Pose #1: Marx is on his ball, and he rolls away.

Victory Pose #2: Monster Marx shoots blades at the opponents.

Victory Pose #3: Marx bows and laughs.

Victory Theme: The one for Meta Knight.

Loss:
Marx looks away, with his head bowed in shame.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I've read some of the sets in here now.

Trunks: Very cool Ki mechanic, even if it's more or less exactly like the actual DBZ games. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, you caught his character perfectly, TWIL. You Trunks fanboy.

Grievous: As awesome as Grievous deserves to be. Very unique playstyle, since he can poke out on all sides of him at once, making him hard to approach. There isn't quite as much detail as some of your later MYM 3 stuff, though, or as Fang, from what I've seen of him.

And I'm still anticipating Wheelie. Eagerly.

And now I'm off to sleep. Hopefully there won't be umpteen new pages when I wake up in the morning.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
WHO IS THIS TROLL EVERYBODY KEEPS TALKING ABOUT???

what is VMing?

what is going on!

i watch starwars episode 6 and all hell breaks loose on MYM!

Agi

Smash Lord
WHO IS THIS TROLL EVERYBODY KEEPS TALKING ABOUT???

what is VMing?

what is going on!

i watch starwars episode 6 and all hell breaks loose on MYM!
There was a troll (banned and posts removed) that haunted us for a few pages, posting Richard Simmons and innappropriate discussion.

VM=Visitor Message.

We got a new participant and two new movesets.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
I've read some of the sets in here now.

Trunks: Very cool Ki mechanic, even if it's more or less exactly like the actual DBZ games. Nothing wrong with that. In fact, you caught his character perfectly, TWIL. You Trunks fanboy.
XD

Lol thanks. Great, i started a Make Your Move trend where if i make an awesome moveset for a character i really like, i will be called a fanboy. First it was Sagi, now Trunks? What will be next =0?

Heh, thanks for the Grievous comment. And I didn't realize I missed Trunks, could someone tell me what page he's on?
It's on page 7 or you can access it through my link up space in my sigg.

And i missed General Grievous lol. Where is THAT moveset? XD. I'll check it out tomorrow. I got to it the old hay stack.
AKA, i'm going to bed.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
nope

asked because i thought were were supposed to edit the original instead of posting new ones

no ideas for a moveset.

i literally jumped off my bed and started typing when i thought of roomba.

no clue when ill think of next decent moveset....

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
nope

asked because i thought were were supposed to edit the original instead of posting new ones

no ideas for a moveset.

i literally jumped off my bed and started typing when i thought of roomba.

no clue when ill think of next decent moveset....
The first post was just a review. I just kept working on that same one so that I wouldnt have to copy and paste from Microsoft Word. Then when officially announcing the moveset, I made the second one. Lord, you gotta be flipping through pages to even see that.

Haven't you got eyes in your head? Apparently so.

Junahu

Smash Ace
My first moveset of the contest is almost done. But the BBCode and gif embedding is taking HOURS, not to mention the various bridge paragraphs between sections.

The Final Smash is bigger than my actual moveset. At least twice as long. And then there's the extras to finish... urg.

And curse Cheif Mendez for pinching his Megaman moveset in so early!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom