• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
You spam a lot.

Dunno.

Yes. In asking in 90% of your (already) 40 posts in this thread for us to comment on "your roomba" and that we should check it out you don't make yourself a lot friends.

It's a good base to start, you should work a whole lot on it. Read AI Colonel, Megaman, Snorlax, Charley's Ghost or Lyon and try to get it up to par with their detail.

Probably.

Most definitely.

Edit:
@IvoryFlame:
Sure, go ahead. All of my movesets can be taken for anything you might want to use them for, be it SSEs, reviews, images, rosters or whatever you want to with em.
sorry.

how can i reedem myself?

yah, the snorlax is awesome. when i made it the best so war was dimentio so i used that as a model.....

somehow i gotta make it better.

sorry guys!:urg:

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
@Nintendo DS: Lol, i lol'd at that moveset XD. Anyway good job, but it could use some color and a bit better organization and obviously *ahem* MOAR DETAIL. Other than that, cool moveset.

Wow, so many pages in only a couple of days. At this rate, by the time this thread ends, this thread could have 1000 pages!! XD

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
sorry.

how can i reedem myself?

yah, the snorlax is awesome. when i made it the best so war was dimentio so i used that as a model.....

somehow i gotta make it better.

sorry guys!:urg:

Redemption requires a journey through trials and tribulations. You must be sincere and diligent as you travel. A small, but arduous requisite. Bon voyage...

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
I might as well take a stab at a moveset, as I have in the past competitions.

For those of you who play Gears of War, I hope you'll like this moveset of...

SKORGE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

History

The planet Sera is in the midst of a grueling, brutal war between humans, and the subterrainian race known as the Locust. These monstrosities have all but decimated Humanity, and mankind is fighting for mere survival. That's where Skorge comes in. The viscious leader of the mysterious, monk-like Kantus, Skorge is a monster who shows unwavering loyalty to the Locust Queen. Skorge has shown why he deserves to be feared on many occasions (including cutting an entire tank in half and killing countless soldiers). Now, Skorge has come to conquer Smash Bros. and he's brought some specials weapons with him to do so...

Armor/ Weapons

Skorge is decked out in only the most fearsome armor the Locust have to offer. In full battle gear, Skorge is truly intimidating. An example of Skorge's fearsome armor:

Skorge's weapon of choice is a huge Bowstaff with chainsaws attached to either end. He swings this weapon around with deadly accuaracy and untamed power. Part of this weapon can be seen in the above picture.

Skorge also uses Ink Grenades, deadly explosives that cover entire areas in a black smog that continuosly deals damage. An example of one can be seen below.

(Moveset coming soon...hopefully)

missingnomaster

Smash Lord
@Nintendo DS: Lol, i lol'd at that moveset XD. Anyway good job, but it could use some color and a bit better organization and obviously *ahem* MOAR DETAIL. Other than that, cool moveset.

Wow, so many pages in only a couple of days. At this rate, by the time this thread ends, this thread could have 1000 pages!! XD
I added some color, but I don't feel like adding more detail. I don't really care if I win anything, I just wanted to post my moveset and hopefully get some comments on it. I made the moveset before Brawl came out, I think, but I never posted it here, and I revised it a bunch today.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
and most importantly no furry! D:<
=O
ZOMG SPADE'S A FURRY MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN

Klonoa (whom he deeply cares for)
=O
ZOMG GUNTZ SWINGS THAT WAY MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN

Although I'm curious. I know there is no charge for awesomeness OR attractiveness. Is there a charge for intelligence?
There is not. ;)

@Shake~:
FFFFFuuuu!! Friggin Marina! I love you now! So awesome, so detailed, so friggin good, so true to game! *spasm*
My thoughts exactly. :chuckle:

TANOOKIE'S SUPER-AWESOME LINK-UP SPACE!

Coming Soon:
It took you freaking long enough. I's beginning to think you'd left...wait, is that Red as in the Darkstalkers character? *is too lazy to click the link*

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Wow. I can't believe it. I'm actually stuck... on Electrode's Down Throw. His very last attack. Unbelievable.

That pic is hilarious.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
It took you freaking long enough. I's beginning to think you'd left...wait, is that Red as in the Darkstalkers character? *is too lazy to click the link*
Hehe...I was in France for a week without internet access. Unfortunately, I didn't know where to announce my departure (not that anyone would care) so that would be why no one knew. =/

LRRH isn't the Darkstalkers version; she the actual girl from the story. But I guess in a way, she's like B.B. Hood. I haven't played those games, though, so not really.

BTW, can anyone give me a link on how to make the character buttons? But be forewarned that all I have is Paint.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
sorry.

how can i reedem myself?
Redemption is an extremely difficult thing to come by, kemo-sabe. The uber-divine powers that be have consulted on the matter, and hereby decree that in order to redeem yourself in the eyes of MyM public, you must...

...MAKE A GROUP MOVESET FOR PETER FRAMPTON AND THE BEE GEE'S!

And you can't make anything up or take any liberties; you have to base every move off one of their songs.

Good luck with that.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Wow. I can't believe it. I'm actually stuck... on Electrode's Down Throw. His very last attack. Unbelievable.

That pic is hilarious.
I would help, but since I don't know how it attacks or anything, it would be hard to think of a move (Puts the enemy on the floor and spins around anti clockwise with electricty surrounding electrode...?)
(Electrode jumps into the air and the enemy is stuck on the bottom of Electrode, who then goes to the ground with tremendous force...?)

anyway, I bet you can think of something totally cool and intresting.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
throw them under electrode and he thunder waves them.
Maybe, but... That's a bit too... predictable. I need something with a little more spice. Thanks anyway, though.

Maybe if he paralyzes them... hmm...

Tanookie: Here you go.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=3153725&postcount=61

Gryphcrux and frogman: Interesting ideas, both of you. Just wait til you see the Up Throw, though. Most ridiculous weird attack I've ever made. Anyway, I'll take your suggestions into consideration.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
=O
ZOMG SPADE'S A FURRY MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN
Not really, but my character, "Spadefox", actually is. <_<"
Even then, I'd prefer everything over being an elf, I hate elves.

=O
ZOMG GUNTZ SWINGS THAT WAY MY MIND HAS BEEN BLOWN
No he doesn't, but he cares a lot for Klonoa and loves him more like a brother than a real "love interest". <.<"

Also, MasterWarlord and Mendez, no comment on Lyon? I'm sad.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Bah, I don't so movesets in advance, and I get tendinitis if I don't take breaks (plus I'd leave this forum completely if not for you guys, but I'm always available at my deviantart account), so I guess I'm a bit...left out in the cold.

Ah well. I'll try at least to stick with you guys 'til the new year.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I see the thread has been progressing today.

@Spadefox
Lyon is good, to bad you stole the down B from my MYM 2 Lyon. =/
Yours is much better though so kudos to you.

@Smashbot
Shouldn't Spadefox's character be... idk... A FOX?!

@MW
I lol'd at that pic. I would rather Roll be his love interest but thats just because robo "incest" is funny.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
@K.Rool: Weird up-throw you say? Weird = Very original. Originality = me happy! heh, I thought of those moves quite quickly, after all, there is so much a ball can do right? although, originality would be on the mind, leading to excellent results. I must say i'm looking forward to seeing Electrode from you K.Rool.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Spadefox
Lyon is good, to bad you stole the down B from my MYM 2 Lyon. =/
Yours is much better though so kudos to you.
I did? Sorry... I didn't know there was a Lyon in MYM 2. ;-;

I'm almost done with The King of Hyrule, be sure to check the thread in (let's say) an hour or so, because then I'll submit him into the contest, as well. Heehee.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I got a question, how many Pokemon movesets can you submit? MYM3 said you can only do 2 and it doesn't say on the OP for this one. So can somebody tell me? I have a lot of pokemon I'ld like to do.

Agi

Smash Lord
I got a question, how many Pokemon movesets can you submit? MYM3 said you can only do 2 and it doesn't say on the OP for this one. So can somebody tell me? I have a lot of pokemon I'ld like to do.
If there's no rule explicity stated... there's no rule against it. The pokemon limit was removed for MYM 4.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
@K.Rool: Weird up-throw you say? Weird = Very original. Originality = me happy! heh, I thought of those moves quite quickly, after all, there is so much a ball can do right? although, originality would be on the mind, leading to excellent results. I must say i'm looking forward to seeing Electrode from you K.Rool.
I don't think you'll be disappointed. ;)

I'll try to tackle a few of those, Tanookie. I'll start with Alucard, yes?

Agi

Smash Lord
@ agidius: Dude, you're making a Smirror moveset; that is freaking sweet. Mirror Kirby = Pwnage.
Thanks ^_^

I recently got Kirby Super Star Ultra, and I was simply blown away. I'm trying to limit myself with the partners, so I just chose two of my faves. Incidentally, I had just read that Biospark got in the top 50 in MYM 2.0... and, the Kirby cartoon just started. Wow, perfect timing all around. :laugh:

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Challenger Approaching! Again!

The Bombastic Bag-man!!!

PAPA’S GOT A BRAND NEW BAG!!! Yes, everyone‘s third-favorite original character is back, and baggier than ever!

BRIEF CHARACTER HISTORY: The boy who would be called Bag-man was born a poor, poor child at the tender age of 0, and was found parentless in a train car by a coal miner with leprosy. He was sent to catholic school and raised to be a proper gentleman, where he was severely beaten by nuns every day. At the age of 14 he broke out of Catholic School by tricking them into expelling him for biting a girl’s nose off. From there he attempted to enter the lucrative world of fly-fishing, but was unsuccessful.

One night, while our young hero wandered the streets, a friendly homeless man offered him some “Southern Comfort”. Bag-man graciously accepted the warm hug he received, after which the hobo offered B-M some Jose Cuervo straight from the bottle. The hobo, whose name is Tyler Druugden, bestows upon our hero a magical set of plastic bags that were given special properties by an irrational and extremely dangerous government weapon experiment, before the prototype was thrown out in favor of the Rage virus. The bags are super elastic, but stretch the wearers sanity to the limit…only B-M didn’t hear of this because he was busy putting on the bags.

Tyler Druugden taught the newly christened Bag-Man how to fight before dying of Gonorrhea several months after Bag-man met him. Mad with grief, B-M runs manically through his hometown of Municipal City, until he finds some mean derelicts “threatening” a dog that is choking due to a plastic bag around its neck. Bag-man “saves” the dog, and name sit his new sidekick: Bag-boy! Now, armed with all of Tyler Druugden’s knowledge and his assistant Bag-boy, Bag-man fights to protect truth and crinkliness all across the tri-state area for a safer tomorrow and a brighter yesterday.

Stats (out of 5)
Size: About Marth’s height.
Power: 2
Speed: 5
Weight: 2
Recovery: 4
Jump: 3
Mid-air: 3
Range: 5
Descent speed: 1
Wall cling: no
Wall kick: no
Crawl: no
Glide: yes

Tilts

Neutral A combo: Bag-Man does several forward punches. The first is extremely unremarkable, doing 3%. In the second, the bag on his left arm flies forward with his fist, doing 5%. In the third press, he swings his right hand forward, slinging the bag as far as Diddy Kong’s tail. Holding it down will elongate this move, because it is, in fact, an infinite. Eat it, infinite-haters!

Left/right: A quick, completely average, bag-kick forward, doing 4%.

Up: A jab straight up, accompanied by the prehensile bags cracking like a whip overhead, doing 4%.

Down: Bag-Man crouches down and spins around in an absurd break dance-type spin, doing 6% to anyone he touches.

Dash: Bag--Man leans over and does a cartwheel, giggling happily while doing 5% damage to immediately close foes.

Smash

Forward: Bag-man’s left or right (depending) arm-bag will lash out straight forward, the width of ZSS’s Fsmash. Great knockback, 13% damage.

Up: Bag-man’s foot-bags go prehensile, acting as spring-like stilts to jettison upwards a little higher than the tip of Ike‘s sword during his F-smash, head butting anything he hits, doing 12%.

Down: BM’s foot-bags jut out to each side, forming sharp plastic spikes. Diagonal knockback, 14%.

Aerial

Neutral: Bag-Man sticks his chest out, causing his bags to ripple and damaging enemies that touch him in a manner similar to Mewtwo‘s Nair. 9%.

Up: Bag-Man flips over in mid-air and his foot-bags lash out, doing 5%.

Forward: Bag-man swings one arm forward, with his bag-whip shooting out, doing 7%.

Back: Bag-Man backhands blindly, his bag-tendril slicing outward. 6%.

Down: Both Bag-whips join together to make a big bag-mallet, which is swung downward, meteor-smashing foes earthward. 11%.

Special Moves:

Neutral B: Bombastic Bag of Fun:

Bag-Man reaches inside his arm bags and pulls out a random item that he then throws forward.

Can of Chili: Bag-man’s breakfast, lunch, Christmas Dinner, and steroid of choice. Most common. Does 7% damage, nothing else.

Ruler: Reminds B-M of his wonderful days at Catholic School. Second most common, does 9% when thrown.

Cowbell: Do you have a fever? B-M does, and the only prescription: More cowbell! Third-most common. Does 12% with some actual knockback, unlike the can of beans or ruler which do no knockback. Kills at 90%

Mason Jar: What B-M drinks his…“tea”…out of. Second least common. When thrown it goes the farthest of all the Bag of Fun items, but will shatter upon striking anything, so if it hits one enemy, another may be wounded by shrapnel. Does 14% but no knockback.

Bombchu: What th--? A Bombchu? Looks like B-M hitchhiked his way to Hyrule for a little while! Least common, happens 1-45 times. Does 25%, kills at 65%.

Up B: Sling-Bag:
Bag-man’s bag-tendrils shoot upward at angles, creating a sort of slingshot. Bag-man then suddenly shoots upward, damaging anyone who touches him. He then uses his arm-bags as parachutes to slowly return to the battle. Bag-man cannot use attacks during the parachute phase, and any input, except angling his shot with the control stick, will cause Bag-man to enter Freefall.

Side B: Bag-Lash:
Bag-Man shoots one bag-whip outward as far as ZSS’s side B. If it comes into contact with someone, that character will be pulled back to Bag-Man by the bag-whip, and once BM reels them in, he will attack them with an uppercut that sends the foe flying. The initial grab does 7%, but the uppercut 13% and kills at 70%.

There is a 1/35 chance that B-M will instead perform a move called:

Side B: Bag-Mobile:

Bag-man uses whips his bag-whip around like a lasso, seeming to be prepared to use Bag-Lash, but the bag-whip has his super-awesome ride (a shopping cart) tied to it! B-M, none the wiser, swings his bag forward, smacking enemies within range with the shopping cart, do 23%.

Down B: Bag-Boy:

Bag-Man opens his bag wide right in front of him. Usually, a mangy dog, foaming at the mouth and with a plastic bag wrapped tightly around it’s neck will run out, and B-M will exclaim “Run, Bag-boy, run!” and kick his canine sidekick, causing it to sprint away from its slave-driving master. The dog will bite anyone in it’s way, doing 8% damage. Bag-boy doesn’t stop until he runs off the stage, and he whimpers happily when he does so, finally free of Bag-man……until you use the move again.

There is, however, a 1/13 chance that, when B-M initiates this move, a massive lion’s paw will sweep any enemies within one Falcon Pawnch’s range into B-M’s bag, where they remain for about 4 seconds, during which time the enemy’s controller will vibrate wildly (if this is possible), and a vicious roaring can be heard from inside B-M’s arm-bag. After 4 seconds, the enemy(s) that were in the bag get thrown out having sustained 29%, and B-M can be heard saying, “Oh Toby, you’re such a cheeky monkey!” This is extremely difficult to accomplish because of its random occurrence, but it is fairly powerful, so let’s hope luck is with you.

Grabs

Grab: BM lashes out with one bag-whip to ensnare foes.

Grab attack: BM, having his foe wrapped up in his bag, smacks them with a cowbell he has in one of his arm-bags. After completing a rough draft of this moveset, I realized it did indeed need more cowbell. 1% damage.

Up throw: BM swings his foe around behind his back a bit before hurling him skyward. 9%, doesn’t kill unless you’re close enough to the blast zone.

Forward throw: BM pulls a croquette mallet out of his arm-bag before knocking enemy forward. 8%, does not kill.

Back throw: BM tosses his foe over his shoulder before striking him with his bags, knocking him away, doing 9% damage.

Down throw: BM slams his foe down before dumping some trash onto them from one of his arm-bags, doing 8%.

Final Smash: Quite a Stretch

Oh, happies! Bag-man has seized the smash ball! He quickly shoots one arm-bag up into the air, apparently latching onto something outside the blast zone, as he is quickly lifted up out of the stage! An island appears in the background of the stage, and B-M can be seen falling down onto it. He then stretches his arms out on each side, shooting arm-bags out.

Suddenly, on the battlefield, a long brown platform stretches its way across the floor of the stage, from blast zone to blast zone! Another brown obstruction appears from the top right corner, and one more from the bottom left!

But wait! There’s more! These new constructs are actually Bag-man’s BAGS, stretched beyond comprehension! As such, they are incredibly bouncy, like Stage Builder springs, causing you to be unable to get any even footing except for pre-existing platforms! Also, each time you touch a bag-bounce, you take 5% damage. That’s the price you pay! After 7 seconds, the bag-bounces retract and B-M re-enters the battle.

Taunts:

Taunt 1: Screams “Make Your Move 3.Oh-no-they-di-n’t!”
Taunt 2: Raises his fists and says “Baaaaaaggg-Maaaannnn!” Takes as long as Pit’s “You’re Not Ready Yet!”
Taunt 3: Tightens his headband. It tightens a little too much, and Bag-Man‘s eyes bulge momentarily before returning to normal.

Victory Poses:
1: Pulls some cake out his arm-bag and begins to eat, then smiles at the camera with icing on his face.
2: Happily kicks a shop mannequin that is lying facedown.
3: Swings his arms about crazily, howling like a wolf.

Lose pose: Stands, vomiting into a paper bag.

Miscellaneous

Symbol: An Ingles insignia.

Alt. Costumes: BM’s bags go from the default brown to navy blue, burgundy, forest green, or dark orange.

Role is Subspace Emissary: After the third chapter in SSE, a small clip shows a plastic bag rustling in the breeze on the Halberd. In a later stage, that bag is picked up by the Bombastic Bag-man, having infiltrated the ship to stop Subspace. He runs into Snake, ad the two fight, but whoever wins revives the loser, realizing they’re on the same side. BM is then present throughout SSE.

Entrance: BM speeds onto the stage in his super-awesome ride (a shopping cart). He gets out then kicks it off stage.

Kirby Hat: Kirby gets BM’s headband.

Wiimote Sound: The sound of crinkling plastic.

Stage: Ingles Grocery:

You fight on the roof of Ingles, trying to knock your foes off. It is a walk off stage, so keep your guard up. Occasionally, the big red letters on building’s front will flicker or fall but it’s just for appearances. Keep fighting!

Stage music: Seeing as this is an Original Character, music is kind of difficult. So the stage will just have music the creator (me!) likes:

“Cliffs of Dover” by Eric Johnson
“Don’t Stop Believin’ ” by Journey
“Youth Gone Wild” by Skid Row
“The Logical Song” by Supertramp
“Beat It” by Michael Jackson (but performed by Fall Out Boy)
“Eat It” by Weird Al Yankovic*
“Smells Like Teen Spirit” by Nirvana
“More Than a Feeling” by Boston
“Live and Let Die” by Paul McCartney and Wings
“Today” by The Smashing Pumpkins
“Owner of A Lonely Heart” by Yes

* “Eat It” is unlocked by eating 10 pieces of food on the Ingles stage while “Beat It” is the stage song.

How to Unlock: KO a total of 10 opponents using G&W’s Oil Panic as the kill move, then battle Bag-Man to unlock him.

Character analysis: Most of BM’s attacks can connect from far away, even his tilts and smashes, giving him the best range in the game. As a result, getting in close is your best bet to defeat B-M, but also extremely difficult. His bags make him floaty, giving him such a low descent speed. Most of his hit boxes (exceptions: Bag of Fun) are fairly narrow. However, most attacks are fairly weak, so you’ll need to hit your enemies hard and fast to beat them down.

Snake Codec:
>call!<
Snake: Mei-Ling, who is this?
Mei-Ling: That’s…well, frankly Snake, I don’t know… we don’t have any records on him…
S: Wait, what? He doesn’t exist? Is he some sort of covert spy, maybe?
ML: No ,I doubt that, seeing as he’s wearing plastic bags and running around screaming. I’m guessing he’s just too new to the business for us to know much about him.
S: Okay, so…what do I do here? He keeps using those bags like whips!
ML: Yes, they are surprisingly….stretchy…just keep your distance, I guess.
>End transmission<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom