• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
when you said "shot webs" it made me think of THE LAZER COLLECTION by Dom Fera...
btw...

SHOOP DA WHOOP!!!!!
I have the urge to tie you to a chair, staple your eyelids open, and make you watch that stupid video over and over again while you starve to death.

Shoop da whoop is the dumbest, most idiotic, boring and stupid meme ever created in history.

The person who gave birth to it should be tied to a wall, whipped and beaten black and green, then his wrists should be cut open, and while he bleeds, he should be covered in painful but not lethal acid. While he continues bleeding and after his skin burnt away, a bag of salt should be emptied all over him. Then, we open his abdomen and watch his bowels leave his body. Then, we leave him hanging there for all eternity as an example.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I have the urge to tie you to a chair, staple your eyelids open, and make you watch that stupid video over and over again while you starve to death.

Shoop da whoop is the dumbest, most idiotic, boring and stupid meme ever created in history.

The person who gave birth to it should be tied to a wall, whipped and beaten black and green, then his wrists should be cut open, and while he bleeds, he should be covered in painful but not lethal acid. While he continues bleeding and after his skin burnt away, a bag of salt should be emptied all over him. Then, we open his abdomen and watch his bowels leave his body. Then, we leave him hanging there for all eternity as an example.
If I could shorten that down I'd put it in my sig :laugh:
It was funny at first, but then got boring after the 100th reference.

Also, I'm not sure if I should stick with Sandslash for my Avatar, or change to Seadra.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
My 2nd MYM

King K. Rool

A Moves

A (Punch) 3-4%

AAA (Punches twice, then belly bumps the opponent) 3-4% 1st two hits, 4-6% third hit; third hit's knockback equal to the final hit of Lucario's AAA combo while lucario is around 50%

Forward A (Swipes his claw forward) 7-9% with knockback equal to the 2nd hit of Wolf's Forward A (Sweetspotted), but comes out slower.

Up A (Swipes his claw overhead) 7-9% with Knockback equal to Donkey Kong's Up A

Down A (Punches the ground while wearing Boxing gloves; this attack creates a small ground shake around K. Rool with half the range of Donkey Kong's Hand Slap) 7-10% withupwards knockback equal to Pit's Up A; comes out as slow as Ganondorf's Up Smash (uncharged).

Dash Attack (Charges forward with his gut expanded. 11% with knockback equal to Kirby's Forward A)

Neutral Air (Extends his leg forward. 7-9% with very little knockback)

Forward Air (Flails his arms, panicking, like he was falling. 9-11% with knockback equal to Jigglypuff's Forward Air)

Back Air (Flicks his cape. He doesn't actually takes it off, he simply flicks his cape. 7-9% if it connects. Whether or not the attack connects, if the opponent was close enough to K. Rool, the opponent gets pushed away a little, like Mr. Game & Watch's Up Air, with much less wind push.)

Up Air (Holds his head up high and takes a chomp. 11-14% with knockback equal to Fox's Up Air (sweetspotted))

Down Air (Look's like Charizard's Down Air, but has an unusual habit of NOT sending the opponent downwards. 10-14% with knockback that sends the opponent upwards)

Throws

Grab Attack (Bear hugs the opponent) 4% per hit

Forward Throw (Expands his belly, knocking the opponent away; Knockback equal to Ness's forward throw, but the opponent never flies diagonally) 11-12%

Up Throw (Swings the opponent once before throwing them skyward; Knockback equal to Ness's Up Throw) 10-12%

Backwards Throw (Grips the opponent with his jaws, shakes them violently, the releases them, sending them backwards; Knockback equal to Charizard's Back Throw) 11-14%

Down Throw (Grips the opponent with his jaws and slams them into the ground; Knockback equal to Wolf's Down Throw) 8-10%

Smash Attacks
Forward Smash (While wearing boxing gloves all of a sudden, K. Rool winds up a punch, then lends in forward with a whirled up punch. The boxing gloves that appear out of nowhere is a Donkey Kong 64 reference. Comes out kinda slow. Minimum Charge: 9-12%; Maximum Charge: 15-22%; Knockback equal to the Lucas's Up Smash)

Up Smash (Wearing his boxing gloves, K. Rool winds up his fist, the lifts his arm upwards and lets loose a powerful blow This attack can hit opponents standing right next to K. Rool, as long as K. Rool is facing them. Minimum Charge: 9-11%; Maximum Charge: 15-20%; Knockback equal to Peach's Up Smash)

Down Smash (Does a short hop upwards and slams on the ground hard. A fully charged Down Smash can stun unshielded opponents that are immediatley next to him if the attack's hitbox doesn't hit them, while it can almost completely deplete a shielded opponent's fully-prepared shield if close enough. Minimum Charge: 8-10%; Maximim Charge: 16-23%. Knockback is equal to being hit by Kirby's Stone, and the knockback sends the opponent flying upwards.)

Special Moves And Final Smash

B (Kaptain's Musket) K. Rool instantaneously transforms into Kaptain K. Rool and pulls out his rifle. You have to hold down B until K. Rool starts shaking, otherwise the move will fail if you let go before then. A cannonball shoots out from his musket, and travels forward in the air until it disappears or hits an object (wall, stage incline), where it will then roll along the ground until it vanishes (that takes about four seconds), or until you try to use this move again. The cannonball travels as fast Samus's fully charged Charge Shot. 11-15% with the knockback of Jigglypuff's fully charged Rollout

Forward B (Crown Boomerang) K. Rool throws his crown foward. He has super-armor frames while using this attack, but a very strong attack CAN knock him out of the super armor. When used in the air, K. Rool will actually stop falling completely until the attack's animation has ended, but then he goes into freefall (helpless fall). Does 6-9% and goes as far as Ivysaur's Razor Leaf, but moves as fast as a PK Fire. Knockback equal to Lucas's PK Fire.

Up B (Roolenstein's Heli-Pack) Transforming instantly into Baron K. Roolenstein, K. Rool hovers in the air with a helicopter back-pack contraption. The initial hit frames of this move last for only one second, so this attack can damage opponents if they make contact with him as soon as he uses this move (he also has super armor frames during this initial time). K. Rool can stay in the air just as long as Pit can using his Wings of Icarus, but his mobility is limited. Like Snake's Cypher, it is very difficult to knock him out of this attack. 8-11% damage, with knockback equal to Mario's Up A)

Down B (Belly Flop) Leaps up in the air very quickly (Mario's Super Jump Punch speed; goes as high as Bowser can doing the Flying Slam) and comes crashing down at the speed of Bower's Flying Slam. Getting hit by the rising portion does 9-12% with knockback equal to Marth's Dolphin Slash. Getting hit by the falling belly flop does 9-12% damage with knockback equal to King Dedede's Super Dedede Jump when he lands on you (while you are on the ground). This move can meteor smash if you are in the air while he comes down on top of you. It is not possible for the opponent to get hit with both the rising portion and the falling portion of this move.

Final Smash: Blast-O-Matic (A large cannon-like device (shrunken for the sake of Super Smash Bros.) about as big as Taboo in his "Spear fish" form from SSBB SSE appears in front of K. Rool, firing random large "balls" of electricity and actual streams of electricity (you press A or B for either one) The electric balls zigzag forward in a random path, while the stream of electricity is as big as the Landmaster's cannon blast. The electric shots themselves (not the electric stream) have no knockback, but can stun the opponent like Zero Suit Samus's Paralyzer. This Final Smash lasts as long as Wolf's Landmaster. Each electric ball shot does about 12% damage while the electric stream itself does 12% and has the knockback of Mario's Forward Smash

Misc...
Jumps: King K. Rool has one initial jump, and one mid-air jump. His 1st jump is about as high as King Dedede's while his 2nd jump is as high as Wario's 2nd jump.

Taunt 1 (Faces the screen, holds his cheeks with both hands, and screams while his "bad eye" pulsates.)

Taunt 2 (Holds his sides, tilting his head upwards, while laughing)

Taunt 3 (Throws a tantrum in place, stomping the ground as he does so)

Stun Pose: K. Rool will stand, swaying left and right with a dazed look on his face and his tongue hanging out.

Sleep Pose: Will lay on the ground, asleep while sucking his thumb.

Intro Pose (K. Rool will already be onscreen, with two other Kremlings standing besides him. All three characters will do a weird "strike-a-pose" before the Kremlings disappear K. Rool goes into his fighting/ready stance)

Victory 1 (Looks at the screen surprised, with his hand covering his mouth, just like in the picture at the very top of this post)

Victory 2 (As Kaptain K. Rool, holds his musket in the air with one hand, growls in triumph, then points it at the screen)

Victory 3 (As Baron K. Roolenstein, dances in a circle it beakers in each hand.)

Vertical Weight (as light or as heavy as King Dedede or Bowser)

Horizontal Weight (see Vertical weight)

Snake's Conversation:
Snake: Colonel, what is that?
Colonel: According to our files, his name is King K. Rool. He's the leader of the Kremlin Krew.
Snake: Kremlin Krew?
Colonel: That's right. The Kremlins are a bunch of bandits that are known for being thieves. They aren't exactly the best functioning group of badguys to begin with, and their leader is a complete nutcase!
Snake: What's wrong with his eye?
Colonel: He has a serious hatred for the Kongs...they're a family of simians that live on DK Island. He's attempted many times to blow their island up.
Snake: Hmmm...you still didn't tell me what's wrong with his eye.
Colonel: Be careful when fighting him, Snake. His erratic behavior will make him a difficult foe.
Snake: (I hope whatever's bothering his eye isn't contagious)

Kirby: Wears K. Rool's crown and cape.

Stage: Gangplank Galleon

Smady

Smash Master

King K. Rool
First of all, you need to sort out the picture at the top [if you aren't / haven't already at the time of me writing this].

You have plenty of very good ideas - I especially like his Down Smash. However, you need to use MOAR detail to define what exactly a move entails. Example; his Side Special, I'm not sure what is up with his inviniciblity frames or free fall, it's a little messy. Detail, detail, detail. Make every move - even the Airs - as original and detailed as your specials, every move counts.

On the layout again, you should try to use more pictures and only use colours sparingly. Use them to define sections in sub-headings, or have a typical "Move Name: Move" layout, it'll make things look much better.

All in all, good [relatively] newcomer moveset. :)

airsmasher

Smash Apprentice
@WolfCypher: can King K. Rool have any stuff from the tv show? And I'm gonna be starting an SSE soon; if you want to see your characters in it, please PM them to me!

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
First of all, you need to sort out the picture at the top [if you aren't / haven't already at the time of me writing this].

You have plenty of very good ideas - I especially like his Down Smash. However, you need to use MOAR detail to define what exactly a move entails. Example; his Side Special, I'm not sure what is up with his inviniciblity frames or free fall, it's a little messy. Detail, detail, detail. Make every move - even the Airs - as original and detailed as your specials, every move counts.

On the layout again, you should try to use more pictures and only use colours sparingly. Use them to define sections in sub-headings, or have a typical "Move Name: Move" layout, it'll make things look much better.

All in all, good [relatively] newcomer moveset. :)
With the exception of pictures, I can add more details. I don't have an pratical way of providing pics.

I'll see what I can do to make the MYM sets more detailed.

@WolfCypher: can King K. Rool have any stuff from the tv show?
TV show? All of the stuff I have for him are from DKC 1, 2, 3 DK Land, and DK64.

Baloo

Smash Ace
For his tether recovery, Pokey will use one of his allies which can be found in Paper Mario, Dry Dry Desert, in the temple .
Twister? I can see how that would work, and I can't remember any other enemies from DDD.

King K Rool has good ideas, but needs detail.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Eh, K.Rool from the cartoon never fights, so stick to the games. It's a decent moveset, but it needs more detail.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Another ??????? hint: She knows a very epic dance, one so epic that it makes rocks crack.

Don't post if you think you know, PM me.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Rhydon is...

Incorrect!!!

But you got one thing right, she knows a form of earthquake, if you think of it that way...

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I read a joke Chuck Norris moveset a couple of pages back. Does anyone remember mine?:

CHALLENGER APPROACHING!!!

Chuck Norris Joins the Brawl!

B I O:
Chuck Norris originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

S T A T S:
MELEE OFFENSE:
>9000
RANGED OFFENSE: >9000
DEFENSE: >9000
SPEED: >9000
AGILITY: >9000
ATTACK SPEED: >9000
ATTACK RANGE: >9000
WEIGHT: >9000
JUMP HEIGHT: >9000
RECOVERY: >9000
CONTROL: >9000

S T A N D A R D - A T T A C K S:
A,A,A:
Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

UP TILT: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

SIDE TILT: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

DOWN TILT: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

DASH ATTACK: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

S M A S H - A T T A C K S:
UP SMASH:
Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

SIDE SMASH: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

DOWN SMASH: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

A E R I A L - A T T A C K S:
NEUTRAL AERIAL:

UP AERIAL: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

FORWARD AERIAL: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

DOWN AERIAL: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

BACKWARD AERIAL: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

S P E C I A L - A T T A C K S:
NEUTRAL SPECIAL:

UP SPECIAL: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

SIDE SPECIAL: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

DOWN SPECIAL: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

G R A B S - A N D - T H R O W S:
GRAB:

GRAB ATTACK: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

UP THROW: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

FORWARD THROW: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

DOWN THROW: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

BACKWARD THROW: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

F I N A L - S M A S H:
ULTIMATE ROUNDHOUSE KICK:
Chuck Norris splits into four and roundhouse kicks everyone on the stage. He then roundhouse kicks the screen and his foot comes out of the television and kicks your opponents in the face, either killing them, crippling them, castrating them, or giving them terminal cancer and/or polio. He breathes on you, instantly raising your status, income, strength, and/or sex appeal. Your Wii and TV simutaenously explode.
{notes: Chuck Norris doesn't cover costs of the electronics, medical bills, lawyers, bail, and other fees that may incur.}

S T A N C E S - A N D - P O S E S:
IDLE STANCE: Chuck Norris is standing. OR is he?

RUNNING STANCE: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

JUMPING STANCE: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

FORWARD DODGE STANCE: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

BACKWARD DODGE STANCE: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

AERIAL FORWARD DODGE STANCE: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

AERIAL BACKWARD DODGE STANCE: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

SHIELD STANCE: Chuck Norris has no use for shields. Kevlar vests are made out of his chest hair.

SLEEP STANCE: Chuck Norris doesn't sleep. He waits.

DIZZY STANCE: Do you seriously think Chuck can get dizzy? He just stands still and the Earth spins around him.

ENTRANCE: Chuck Norris is already on the stage, *****. He owns this game.

UP TAUNT: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

SIDE TAUNT: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

DOWN TAUNT: Roundhouse Kick: Chuck Norris does a roundhouse kick that inflicts massive damage to anyone. Breaks through shields, reflectors, and capes. Knockback: >9000 - Speed: >9000. 999%. Causes sleep, flower, and dizzy upon impact. Explodes like a Smart Bomb on impact.

VICTORY POSE 1: Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the screen, breaking the TV.

VICTORY POSE 2: Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the screen, breaking your Wii.

VICTORY POSE 3: Chuck Norris leaves the screen and comes up behind you, and roundhouse kicks you.

LOSING POSE: Chuck Norris has never lost anything, except limbs and various organs on several occasions, which he grew back himself, and his left nut, which is scientifically called Jupiter.

C O S T U M E S:
STANDARD COSTUME:
Chuck Norris has his flanel shirt and jeans.

SPECIAL COSTUME 1: Chuck Norris is naked. Any females within 300 miles of your TV set will be instantly impregnated, and men in the vicinity will instantly turn gay and/or be impregnated.

SPECIAL COSTUME 2: Chuck Norris is wearing a bulletproof vest.

RED COSTUME: Chuck Norris is wearing the blood of his enemies.

BLUE COSTUME: Chuck Norris is wearing the blood of his alien enemies.

GREEN COSTUME: Chuck Norris hates green.

KIRBY HAT: Chuck Norris cannot be sucked up. Do not even try to suck him up.

E X T R A:
SNAKE'S CODEC CONVERSATION:
Snake: Colonel, who is this?
Colonel: That's Chuck Norris, Snake.
Snake: OH SHI---
***the conversation ends prematurely, as both Snake and Colonel are now dead.***

SYMBOL: A skull and crossbones, an accurate portrait of anyone who has crossed Chuck Norris's path.

MUSIC: Chuck prefers to kill to his own beat, unless you count the bloodcurdling screams of his enemies. His various theme songs include:

Drowning Pool - Let the Bodies Hit the Floor

Walker Texas Ranger Theme Song

Any Dragonforce song; Chuck Norris plays the bass, lead, and rhythm guitars, drums, keyboard, and is the lead singer for Dragonforce - all at the same time. He also writes all of their songs.

WARNING: DO NOT MAKE TWO CHUCK NORRISES ATTACK EACH OTHER. YOUR WII WILL DIVIDE BY ZERO AND ANY LAND WITHIN A 200 MILE RADIUS WILL SUCK TO HELL. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Fun Fact: The aftermath of a Subspace Bomb detonation is actually a minor Chuck Norris roundhouse kick.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
I have one more moveset for MYM4. It came along so smoothly, I'm simply missing a Final Smash, taunts, victory poses, and other misc. extras.

It's easier when I don't overly like the character I'm making a moveset of for some reason. Does anyone else feel the same way
or am I just crazy
?

EDIT: @ChuckNorris. Chuck Norris jokes got lame fast, but I still enjoyed the moveset. I guess I haven't heard them all.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I have one more moveset for MYM4. It came along so smoothly, I'm simply missing a Final Smash, taunts, victory poses, and other misc. extras.

It's easier when I don't overly like the character I'm making a moveset of for some reason. Does anyone else feel the same way
or am I just crazy
?

EDIT: @ChuckNorris. Chuck Norris jokes got lame fast, but I still enjoyed the moveset. I guess I haven't heard them all.
Thanks. Do a Mendez and don't add extras.

Baloo

Smash Ace
A final hint before I finish it: She is a princess.

Don't tell me you still don't know.

Baloo

Smash Ace
There are hundreds of video game princesses, you have to use all my hints:

She has magic
She can dance, and that dance makes rock "crack"
She's a princess

She also can switch with another character, who is already in smash.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Why so grumpy?

So, uh, PM me if you think you know the answer, don't post here.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
I read a joke Chuck Norris moveset a couple of pages back. Does anyone remember mine?:
THAT'S the one I was talking about. Wyvern, that's what a good Chuck Norris set is.

@ Spayed's Anger: o_O Sheesh. You...really hate that, don't you?
I can still call you Spayed, right? ^_^

@ Baloo: I hate guessing games too, and I'm terrible at them. I'll just wait. But now that I've heard the word 'princess,' I'm excited. :bee:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
THAT'S the one I was talking about. Wyvern, that's what a good Chuck Norris set is.

@ Spayed's Anger: o_O Sheesh. You...really hate that, don't you?
I can still call you Spayed, right? ^_^

@ Baloo: I hate guessing games too, and I'm terrible at them. I'll just wait. But now that I've heard the word 'princess,' I'm excited. :bee:
Thanks.

Who likes my new avatar?

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Oooh! It's that crazy guy whose name escape me! Nice avatar Kholdstare.

Two thumbs up for the Three Days Grace moveset.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Hm...Princess....I wonder who it is?

I'm trying to count the question marks to see if I can guess it but...no. :(
The amount does not matter, I just type in random amounts.

And the avatar is Richard Simmons.

I LIEK TEH BALLZ ADN ANIML PENS!!!! IF U DO TU, SUPORT MEH CAWS!!!

You know, Jackydactyls, er, fetish.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
So many question marks!:confused:

Oh, this will be my next moveset (sorry for the very long gap between them.)

Sunako from Perfect Girl Evolution.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Tiny creepy eyeless girl who likes to be happy in settings with skeletons.....

yup, no idea.

Hey Spadefox, do you plan on posting your Golbez moveset early on in MYM5? I figure it would be convenient to post my Cecil moveset right before or after in case anyone wants to start off a BBQ with them or something.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hey Spadefox, do you plan on posting your Golbez moveset early on in MYM5? I figure it would be convenient to post my Cecil moveset right before or after in case anyone wants to start off a BBQ with them or something.
I dunno yet. If you want to, I can start him out as soon as I've finished my MYM4 'sets, tho... he'll be not that hard to make.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
yeah, despite not typing out a word of it, I have Cecil's unique mechanic and playstyle worked out already. I don't have a preference on when to post Cecil, except sometime near Golbez.

EDIT: Woah sneaky

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
yeah, despite not typing out a word of it, I have Cecil's unique mechanic and playstyle worked out already. I don't have a preference on when to post Cecil, except sometime near Golbez.
I don't really care, either. I have several moveset ideas I wanna get worked out, but I'm perfectly fine starting out with a villain into MYM5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom