• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I have the same problem with Pokey!

Finding standard moves..... :ohwell:
Really? I can think of a bunch of standard moves, you need to be inventive. Pokey has, as I said earlier, TONS of potential, just think creatively. Here's a good idea: think of every attack as a special.

I could help...

Akiak

Smash Ace
Toad Brigade is taking foreeeeeeeeeever. Really, I can't think of standard attacks. If anyone wants to do a joint Toad Brigade moveset, I'd be very very happy to.
PLEASE PICK ME!!!

I'm very excited about it. Can I help?

Just explain to me how the character works in general.

EDIT: How do joint movesets work? Like you write and I give ideas or something?

Baloo

Smash Ace
PLEASE PICK ME!!!

I'm very excited about it. Can I help?

Just explain to me how the character works in general.
Ok! Finally, I thought I'd never finish them.

So basic playstyle? They are made up of six toads, you control one, each with a different moveset while the others follow you. You switch with D Smash. They are like Snake; controlling the stage. I'll PM you everything in a minute.

EDIT: No, we both write and give each other ideas. Or at least I think so. I have a few ideas, but not nearly enough for a six part moveset. :p

Only ideas missing where tilts, but I found them! :bee:
Good.

Baloo

Smash Ace
And I was about to give some ideas like a flashlight and mail!!! But you can have that spot Akiak...

Hopefully Klavier will be finished today...
I already used those, or will. You could help too, I mean, it's a six part moveset.

Akiak, I PMed you the moveset so far.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I can't. I have to work on Gavin today and I can't go on my laptop on tuesday-friday due to Finals at my school. BTW, There are six of them??? I looked them up and only saw five.

If I can find time, I do the green pickax toad, but don't except it.
OK. And I added Toadette, since I wanted to do a moveset for her anyway and saw this as the perfect opportunity to do so.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
OK. And I added Toadette, since I wanted to do a moveset for her anyway and saw this as the perfect opportunity to do so.
One of my favorite characters in any video game series...I hope you do her good, Baloo. But, seeing your past movesets, I probably won't be disappointed. I'm eagerly awaiting for Toadette after you're done with your other movesets, Baloo!~

Meanwhile, Daisy is coming up nicely. It's easy for me to come up with moves (Albeit a bit unoriginal) for her, seeing as most of her specials in the games involve some sort of flower or orange theme.

It's nice to see so many movesets being posted as it is; I'm a bit surprised at how fast the thread has grown.

Baloo

Smash Ace
One of my favorite characters in any video game series...I hope you do her good, Baloo. But, seeing your past movesets, I probably won't be disappointed. I'm eagerly awaiting for Toadette after you're done with your other movesets, Baloo!~
Toadette is my next moveset, or part of it. Glad you look forward to it, Toadette is a great character.

Baloo

Smash Ace
well, six movesets seems like a hard task. by the way you're describing it, it may not be done til mym5!
Not really. It is a task, but with two people working on it it's not that hard. Mimi and Cosmic Mario will probably be in MYM5, and some on my list will have to wait till MYM6! I'm doing Darkrai in this though, K Rool is counting on me.:laugh:

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
well, six movesets seems like a hard task. by the way you're describing it, it may not be done til mym5!
Oh gosh, are you gonna ignore capitilization too?

Okay... so for MYM4, I'm planning Talim (though I know nearly nothing about her XD), Charlie Brown, Ayla, and Robo. Most likely in that order (sorry Skribbles).

I WILL start on Talim tomorrow, as I'm too lazy today.
Someone slap me if I don't.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Okay... so for MYM4, I'm planning Talim (though I know nearly nothing about her XD), Charlie Brown, Ayla, and Robo. Most likely in that order (sorry Skribbles).

I WILL start on Talim tomorrow, as I'm too lazy today.
Someone slap me if I don't.
Talim. Talim! TALIM!

I'll slap you if you don't start on her tomorrow. As a fellow Filipino, I demand that she gracefully make her way into this contest!

No pressure

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Talim. Talim! TALIM!

I'll slap you if you don't start on her tomorrow. As a fellow Filipino, I demand that she gracefully make her way into this contest!

No pressure
Hey, I'm filipino too, are you still gonna slap me?

I might start tonight...

Can someone help me with the special moves? I don't have any of the Soulcaliburs at the moment so I can't find a movelist.
And YouTube's blocked so I can't look there for moves.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
lol I'm not sure you would want to write out ALL of her combos and describe all of their actions.

Nah, is there any other major video hosting site other than YouTube?

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Hey, I'm filipino too, are you still gonna slap me?

I might start tonight...

Can someone help me with the special moves? I don't have any of the Soulcaliburs at the moment so I can't find a movelist.
And YouTube's blocked so I can't look there for moves.
No.
Unless you don't start on her soon.

Well...I've only owned Soul Calibur 2...as far as I know, Talim can control winds (or does she just "read" them?). She's got some wind priestess magic going on, so she might be able to pull off a healing wind attack. Her style is mostly based around quick pokes and dodging and evading circles around her opponent. Perhaps some jumping or dodging moves?

Be sure to throw in the Tagalog attack names! :)

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Make him dash or something.
Who needs bikes?

Hey, what are the filipino attacks?
Most of the moves in that game seem like gibberish anyways.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Third Filipino brother here!!!

Anyways, have any ideas on how to make a side special be like Wario's but different and more realistic?
Kamusta!

Not sure. One of my movesets will be using a similar move as well.

Make him dash or something.
Who needs bikes?

Hey, what are the filipino attacks?
Most of the moves in that game seem like gibberish anyways.
http://soulcalibur.wikia.com/wiki/Talim#Trivia

That's a start, I guess.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Third Filipino brother here!!!
Make that four! And a half!
Okay not really.
Anyways, have any ideas on how to make a side special be like Wario's but different and more realistic?
I can't think of anything specific in it...but maybe skimming through my Mach Rider moveset would help jog your creative juices out of their banana peels?

Also: why do you keep your creative juices in banana peels?

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Her is a preview for ????? ????. Some people who know this thread very well should know what it is.

Side B - ?????? ??

???? charges her ?????? behind her for about one second, then yells “You’re gonna get it!” and spirals around, swinging her ?????? about three stage builder blocks until she hits the opponent. The spiraling is not very fast, and only completes about four spirals by the time she is done. This attack steal’s the opponent’s health and gives ???? the health that you stole. This attack has high starting and ending lag, but since it covers much distance, it can be used as an approaching attack. The entire attack plus the starting and ending lag takes about 3.5 seconds. Has almost no knockback.
(10% stolen from enemy)
Anyone wanna gimme some feedback on this?:ohwell:

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
I have decided not to do Lugia, but I have another idea for a moveset. There is only about a 50/50 chance of me making this guy, so don't get your hopes up.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
He has some awsome moves involving radioactive stuff, mostly uranium and plutonium, but some more interesting ones are shooting depleted uranium rounds, making a nuke for the final smash, unleashing a cloud of toxic radon gas to suffocate the opponent, having a polonium powered satellite fire a laser at the opponent, making darmstadium in a particle accelerator(which then blows up), gassing them with tritium, smacking them with his radium watch, hitting them with a chunk of astatine, and showing them a chunk of fermium which then confuses the opponent as they have never heard of it before.

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
To what you said, yes, this is totally original. And, yes, Darmstadtium is an element, #110 to be exact. It does not occur in nature, and is artificially made. It has a very short half-life of a few seconds.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I plan on starting my Ghor moveset tomorrow...If anyone wants to help me with that, I think it might be easier for me to avoid redundant robot attacks if I had help with it.

Smady

Smash Master
I would assist, but I don't know anything about Metroid.

Here's some advice, though - make sure every move is original. Don't limit yourselves to only moves the characters performs or even events transpired in the games he's in, the sky is the limit! Be imaginative.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom