• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Odysseus is epic by all definitions of the word.

@Baloo: Pwaan, pwaan.

@PPL: GTFO and read The Illiad and The Odyssey by Homer.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
As long as you leanr from your mistakes, PPL. :bee:

that spelling error did this. i didn't.

actually, i just posted it cause it was the perfect time. lol

@ khold: i read it. in 8th grade, the whole grade had to. that took the whole year to read. i'm not kidding. and i just thought that he was talking about ulysses, just misspelled his name. again, im learning from my mistakes.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Oh, and on Saturn's set, all of the attack names will be in Mr SaTuRn LiNGo. DiNG zOOm

pwaaan

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Will he do this in Brawl?

MAKE IT A VICTORY POSE!
You have no idea how tempted I am to make it his grab attack.

also, IRONY ALERT!!! im reading "The Adventures of Ulysses" in school! and it's not Odysseus, It's Ulysses, The king of Ithaca.
Ulysses is actually just Odysseus' Latin name. I've always prefered Odysseus to Ulysses so I chose that name instead.

@Odysseus: Very good. I loved that book, but where is Charybdis? Anyway, awesome.
Yep, good ol' Charybdis is the back throw ^_^

Odysseus is epic by all definitions of the word.

@PPL: GTFO and read The Illiad and The Odyssey by Homer.
Thanks Khold. And yes, read the Odyssey for sure, the Illiad's slightly more dull though : P

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
PPL, you fail more than Twilight. lol
Wanna see a grammer error? Then toee badd Wat Nowww freek! lawl I so awesome amirite!?

Speaking of Twilight, I might make a moveset from it. A werewolf to counter Dracula XD. Yes there are were werewolves in there. I think...

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
@ Sundance: Wow. Holt Rinehart Winston FAILED. on the cover was "Grammer: Lesson 1" More than 1 million kids around the country saw that. That deserves this...

@ SonicBoom: Yes, yes. I know I fail. And I don't care!! *loses sanity* *chants "I before E except after C" 1,000,000 times*

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Enough with the oversized pics. I don't like them. Spade don't like them. Sandbags don't like 'em. We don't take kindly to that type 'round here.

If not, beware the big green dragon. BEWARE.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I honestly have no idea what Mr. Saturn's final smash will be. Any good ideas?

And stop with the pics.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
No fighting, kids.

You're not the only Kirby fan here.
This sentence needs moar "duh." :rolleyes:

:grin:

Odysseus, King of Ithaca joins the Brawl!

Moveset looks awesome, MT!

Might I suggest a slight organizational tweak, though? It would be a lot easier to go through if the move names and the following "Notes" were labeled using different colors. I mean, if the "Notes" was in Sandy Brown or something...

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
@ SonicBoom: Yes, yes. I know I fail. And I don't care!! *loses sanity* *chants "I before E except after C" 1,000,000 times*
GRAMMAR PHAIL!!!
I Don't Care is a song by Fall Out Boy. It should be capitilized.
By the way, "Yes, yes." is not a complete sentence. The period should be a comma! ( I THINK!!!)

MUAHAHAHAAHAHA

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Anyway, I'm seeing that L might be out of previews. I don't want to give away the unique moves, so I guess I might stop.

On the other hand, I have been bombarded with insperation for Sakurai all this week. Anyone care for a preview?

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Enough with the oversized pics. I don't like them. Spade don't like them. Sandbags don't like 'em. We don't take kindly to that type 'round here.

If not, beware the big green dragon. BEWARE.
^THIS^

@ PPL, seriously, unless you intend to make an epic fail man moveset (which would be cool, the opposite of you), dont do crap like that. if you dont think im serious, reread my little rant about you from a while back. freakin' troll.

@k rool again, when will you update kawasaki? i'm hungering for soup!

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Sakurai Preview

Dash Attack: Coffee Time!- Sakurai takes out a nice hot cup of coffee and continues running for a brief period of a quarter of a second. The coffee is obviously hot; it leaves a small trail of steam as Sakurai goes about. Now, as fate would have it, Sakurai trips and falls to the ground quickly, spilling his beloved coffee in the process. The hot coffee goes flying out, having the range of a Battlefield platform and scalding whoever is unfortunate enough to be in range. Sakurai weeps a little and enters his grounded state where he can use a get-up attack or roll to stand back up. The coffee does 10% damage with good knockback. This move is based off the real Sakurai tripping and spilling coffee all over the brawl servers, which explains why it's so laggy and why it's down so often.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
YES, Sundance! TRIP TRIP TRIP! Hehe, looking great.

@k rool again, when will you update kawasaki? i'm hungering for soup!
Once I finish reviews, my other movesets, my SM, and reading everything I'm behind on! I WILL get to it, though. :bee:

Agi

Smash Lord
Coffee Time!
I like it! Creative and useful, fitting to the character, not overdetailed, and well colored.

Sorry about my recent absence from the thread, everyone. I've been undergoing a bit of a depression, that coupled with the chat kept my involvement to a minimum... I'll try to rectify that in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom