• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Psh.

Everyone knows that Action Hank is the obvious chouice for an AT.
It's not the beard on the outside that counts--it's the beard on the inside.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Like, how similar? 'cause I was leaning toward MG myself.
He's a big robot dragon with a flamethrower, machine gun, rocket launcher, lot's of lightning stuff, and possibly laser beams. Though he's mainly going to be lighning based, so I suppose MG could still be very different if he didn't use his own electric attacks that much and mainly focused on the rocket launcher and his spinning body parts.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
He's a big robot dragon with a flamethrower, machine gun, rocket launcher, lot's of lightning stuff, and possibly laser beams. Though he's mainly going to be lighning based, so I suppose MG could still be very different if he didn't use his own electric attacks that much and mainly focused on the rocket launcher and his spinning body parts.
I was going to focus on that anyway.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag

Notes on Big Daddy Baelr Orrandey.

- He will be very different from Miss Eru, especially in stats. He's much stronger, significantly slower, and falls faster.
- His arsenal includes, among other equipment, a shepherd's crook, a lamb puller, carding brushes, hands shears, and his animals.
- He speaks with a thick Irish accent. This would not be a problem if I knew how to convincingly type/fake an Irish accent, so I may need your help here.
- He is second only to Captain Falcon in manliness.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
Here's a ideal working pace for a newcomer...

20-25 minutes of typing and thinking for each section (specials, Aerials, etc.)

I do the same thing expect separate the specials and give each 20-25 minutes. It's simple yet effective, in my opinion.
if only i know that before i did my roomba :suess: :urg: :suess:

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
O RLY? What about Major Glory and the shaggy haired guitar superhero?
Valhallen--the Viking God of Rock--and Krunk? Yeah that might work too...but honestly I think you'd be best off with the TV Puppet Pals.

TV Puppet Pals, TV Puppet Pals! Lots of fun for guys and gals!

...The thing practically writes itself. :bee:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Valhallen--the Viking God of Rock--and Krunk? Yeah that might work too...but honestly I think you'd be best off with the TV Puppet Pals.

TV Puppet Pals, TV Puppet Pals! Lots of fun for guys and gals!

...The thing practically writes itself. :bee:
That would top Rick Astley as the best AT ever!

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
GAH! i had an idea for chell---stolen
" " " " " koopa kid ----stolen

next time i get an idea im gonna reserve....

W00T HUNDRETH POST!

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Am I the only one unhappy with Rick Astley as merely an Assist Trophy and not a full-fledged moveset...?
I too am disappointed Rick Astley is an AT...he deserves to be a rotting corpse in a ditch that Sandbags poop in.

Rick Astley<ANYTHING.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
~Cruxis~ 77
Hyper_Ridley 62
Chris Lionheart 59
KingK.Rool 57
hyperhopper 46

Top Five Posters as of now...when you're outside of the thread, click on the total number of posts and it'll tell you how many times each person has posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom