• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Metaknight Clone, Lord Sakurai would be pleased

Fatfetch'd is top of Top tier wrothy, balance him NAO.

My 2 pound coins!

EDIT: How do people not realise that ALL moves are metaknights lol
this. also I LOLed :bee:

@khold's departure: people are making it seem like the dude died or something... khold wouldn't have it any other way :)

... he'll be missed :(

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
EDIT: How do people not realise that ALL moves are metaknights lol
But the up throw is Kirb....oh wait.
:laugh:

Edit= I've just realised that my massive picture on my Cortez moveset stretches the page out and makes the moveset seem shorter than it actually is.
I'll have to change that lol.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I can't believe it took me so long to realize it was a Meta Knight clone. . .

Yay for more Meta Knight copies!

Lust's Neutral Aerial - Whorenado: Lust puts her hands at her sides, makes them face away from her, then extends out her fingers at different angles to cover her from all sides. She then rapidly spins around, making a whirlwind around herself. This lasts as long as Meta Knight’s Mach Tornado without mashing B to increase it’s duration, and has all the same damage/knockback/hitstun/range as it, as well as it’s dreaded ridiculous priority. However, Lust’s version of the otherwise broken move has horrible landing lag, meaning it can only be performed in the air, and in the air it’s short duration and the fact it leaves you helpless after performing it like Mach Tornado makes it not the best option. This –can- work as a good damage racker, but if used carelessly like one would use Mach Tornado will get you punished.

Captain Vul's Up Aerial – Shuttle Loop: Captain Vul does a shuttle loop that covers a nearly identical amount of distance to Meta Knight’s up special of the same name (Without the gliding afterwards), but flaps his wings to do so instead of gliding. Captain Vul will continue you to fall downwards as he does the move (Albeit not as quickly, so this stalls his fall somewhat), and he ends up in the same position on the X axis as he was when he finishes the move. This takes twice as long as Meta Knight’s up special to complete, but considering Meta Knight’s up special has no lag, this isn’t a huge problem.

The hitbox of the move is the captain’s beak throughout the entire duration of the move, it glistening to show it’s sharpness. Getting hit does 12% damage and above average knockback in the opposite direction the beak is facing. If Sailor Dee is with the captain, he’ll fall off the captain’s back when he goes upside down at the start of the move, briefly separating him from the captain before he lands onto the captain as he finishes the loop. This move has a hard to hit hitbox, but is very versatile, as depending on when you hit with the beak you could potentially even spike your enemy. Still, the rest of the body of Captain Vul does no damage, leaving foes open to punish you or the briefly separated Sailor Dee should you whiff the attack.

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
SAKURAAAIIIIII!!!

I feel obliged to blame Sakurai for Kholdstare's departure now, simply since I can.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
And for those of you complaining about moves copied from Meta Knight. . .
And I guess you didn't read the whole thing ay? As it's clearly just a fighter that acts like that certain puff ball with a sword with every move input. Flyin just copied and pasted an FAQ on Metaknight, and just renamed Metaknight with Farfetch'd in every move.

1 move does not equal clone, 40 move out of 40 moves is a complete clone, which this is.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Were you around during the "incident"?
I wasn't actually there, but I was around for the repercussions directly afterward and know the whole story. Hey, I DID say Khold loves a good joke. Or even a not-so-good one.

And the way I see it, knowing Khold, he'd LOVE to hear we're making a huge deal out of it! That's the whole point of my (temporarily changed) sig. My movesets will be back in there soon enough.

...Of course, now that I'm no longer quite as depressed about it, I can stand back and appreciate the possibility that it's all a huge practical joke. And that will be his legacy; we will never know for sure (unless he returns laughing at us) whether he actually left or is just fooling us all this time. He wouldn't want it any other way.

filipino: I hate you. So much. How could you do this to me? I got SO stoked. Jerk. Giant jerk. JERK.

Scyphozoa

Smash Cadet
A Pokémon moveset! Yay! It seems a lot like Meta Knight, though.

Ummm.... did someone die?

Also:

1. Are there requirements for making movesets?
  2. Is there a list of all the movesets?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
...Of course, now that I'm no longer quite as depressed about it, I can stand back and appreciate the possibility that it's all a huge practical joke. And that will be his legacy; we will never know for sure (unless he returns laughing at us) whether he actually left or is just fooling us all this time. He wouldn't want it any other way.
I hate to break it to you once again, but I think he was all too serious about it. Besides, if he wanted to make a joke out of it, he'd of posted it in the thread, not come into the chat where I was the only one there, would he not? For all he knew, I wouldn't even spread it. Khold is gonna be gone for a considerable time and you're gonna have to accept it like I have, albeit I do think he'll come back to us eventually.

This is starting to make me think of the other MYMer who's unannounced funeral hit me hard. . .Koj.

Kibble is next.

Then Mendez.

Then HR.

Then K. Rool.

Don't leave us all here!

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I hate to break it to you once again, but I think he was all too serious about it. Besides, if he wanted to make a joke out of it, he'd of posted it in the thread, not come into the chat where I was the only one there, would he not? For all he knew, I wouldn't even spread it. Khold is gonna be gone for a considerable time and you're gonna have to accept it like I have, albeit I do think he'll come back to us eventually.

This is starting to make me think of the other MYMer who's unannounced funeral hit me hard. . .Koj.

Kibble is next.

Then Mendez.

Then HR.

Then K. Rool.

Don't leave us all here!
In order to determine if/when I will leave, you must answer the following two questions:

1) Is Spadefox still here?

2) Is MasterWarlord still here?

If the answer to either of those questions is "yes", then I will still be hanging around MYM:)

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
As it seems, DFM will always stay in MYM, no one will think that I will departure from this community. I've been here for a very long time! (Debut in MYM2 on the 8th page)

Got to love a bit Spadefox and Masterwarlord, even if people have a "Thing" about one of them *I'M LOOKING... AT YOU!!!*

Who will update the Wiki if you people just go? Tolerance at the limit wouldn't be recognised any more, as it will have old timers in the story still. The chatroom with no Gardenfox to talk to at 4:00pm and talk about MYM and cool stuff.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Odd how I'm not on MW's list although I do think I've stated that I probably won't contribute to MYM6 anymore... =)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Odd how I'm not on MW's list although I do think I've stated that I probably won't contribute to MYM6 anymore... =)
I thought you were safe. You were saying a while back that you thought you'd always be here. . .Back when Kibble announced his eventual departure. Remember?

Why must all my favorite moveset makers be the least attached to sticking around?:dizzy:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I did hear that Gardenfox was leaving or not doing movesets about MYM6 in the chatroom. The place all good gossip can be talked about.

And of course, who will do Sonic sets without me here.... Apart from this guy and that guy who did Knuckles and Shadow a set.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Gee, nobody seemed to care when I dispelled fears of me leaving. I must be really valued in this community huh? ;-;
Wait, when did you say this?

We can't lose all our [COOKS] regulars now. I....I...

I'll

I'll

Be

LONELY!

;_;

But, hopefully not completly ay? This old trooper of a frog still has his rations left in his bag!

Why are we talking about future MYMs anyway? There's still about 2 months left (Shift, picks and kicks will take a while, i'm edging my bets on it)

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
I heart all of you, but I can't be asked to humiliate myself and profess my adoration to you by name. :bee:

I intend to be in MYM for the long run. Even though it looks like I'm not there simply because I'm not posting, I'm watching every page. Eagerly trying to read each moveset for education and to form a genuine opinion of it.
[advertisement=7]and finally getting down to that Micaiah revision I've been needing to[/advertisement]

Smady

Smash Master
What is humanity's obsession with death or the 'end?'

There is never an end, although all good things must finish. The ever-changing face of this community is mirrored in its departures in its welcomings, so please, guys, don't get depressed. At least Khold went out on a high, with his excellent Zelda enemy moveset with the unique 'call' thing that really mimicked the game it was from well.

And to make what I said totally pointless, I don't see myself leaving here any time soon. Certainly, I feel that the standards are getting a little crazy, to the point that I may eventually not have the time to dedicate to keeping up.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Nope, can't let you do Near man. I'm making him in MYM 5 :bee:

You're free to do Mello though.
Then do him some justice. We can't have Near be the only poorly-done Death Note moveset, can we? :laugh:

EDIT: I'm alphabetically organizing all movesets in MYM4. It's so up-to-date that all it's missing is Farfetch'd. ^^

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Gee, nobody seemed to care when I dispelled fears of me leaving. I must be really valued in this community huh? ;-;
You're only like my favorite moveset maker ever.:p

But I thought you were saying that soon you wouldn't be posting any more movesets like Spadefox is apparantely claiming he's not going to in MYM 6?:confused:

But it is good that you and Spadefox will at least be staying to check in and out every now and then. I couldn't handle it if you guys just plain left.

Baloo

Smash Ace
He did?

Oh.

He was mean, he made fun of my avatar. Now what's wrong with my avatar?

lol

Anyway, I might do a Fancy Pants moveset in MYM6.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
PPL asked me about a joint moveset for MYM5.
He's left?

And also- I'm happy that Warlord, Spade, and H_R will be sticking around :bee:.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Oh, sorry about that Majora.
I was just going off the list Warlord made.

I don't want anyone to leave, but if anyone had to, I'd chose me lol.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
What is humanity's obsession with death or the 'end?'
I dunno, I guess we've just reached an emotional high at this point in time. Must be the stress.

I think I'll be around for a while...SWF is a daily stress-relieving habit for me.

I would like you all to see this moveset. Skim it, and read Farfetched again.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6149411&postcount=4451
:p

Credit for moveset goes to Lord Sakurai
^ ^​
filipino: I hate you. So much. How could you do this to me? I got SO stoked. Jerk. Giant jerk. JERK.
Sorry. :(

It really works, though, doesn't it?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I did think the moveset suited him- I was just trying to be constructive :laugh:
The only thing that didn't really suit was the down B lol.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I... can't guarantee I'll always be hanging around here, posting, even if I'm not making movesets. I've said it many times before, I have a short attention span and tend to obsess over something for a while, then move on to the next big thing. Admittedly, I've been here longer than I usually spend in a given place, but still. It'll happen eventually.

I agree with Smash Daddy, though. All the world's a stage, and all the men and women simply players: everyone gets their time on-screen then leaves, but new players take their place. That's MYM. Everyone gets their niche, everyone's remembered, and, in time, everyone fazes out. I'm very much looking forward to dropping in in five years and seeing how much things have changed. I wonder whether any of you here today will still be regulars.

Why are we talking about future MYMs anyway? There's still about 2 months left (Shift, picks and kicks will take a while, i'm edging my bets on it)
They had BETTER. I want this list to be as all-inclusive and unbiased as humanly possible. I'm not letting it out to the public until we've worked on it enough. :bee:

And that's okay, filipino. My derision is cancelled out by my respect of Chilly. You had better have a GREAT next set, though... I kid... sort of.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I... can't guarantee I'll always be hanging around here, posting, even if I'm not making movesets. I've said it many times before, I have a short attention span and tend to obsess over something for a while, then move on to the next big thing. Admittedly, I've been here longer than I usually spend in a given place, but still. It'll happen eventually.
I'm similar to that, K.Rool.
That's why I was thinking about leaving the site last week.
Once I get tired of MYM, I'll have no reason to stay on the site anymore, unless of course I really develop my skills at Smash. It's not that I want to leave- it's just that I'm not really needed on here :laugh:.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
1.i havent left, but i just may after what ive heard 2nite.
2. i didnt mean to make fun of your avi, baloo. i forgot to put "[/sarcasm]" after that comment.

so, yeah. im leaving. clearly everyone here hates me so much, i might as well.

my only regret is spamming th $hit outta this w/o meaning to. i apologize sincerely. goodbye, and may MYM prosper forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom