• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Why am I not in the first 2 sections on the list of nominees? I'm new, and someone might think I'm the best...
Although I might be biased

Lyon's set with Knoll's name and pic
Yes, but it's about whether or not a majority of people might think you're the best. Apparently not enough people think so.
If it helps, I like your sets. =)

@ Your Spoiler: Thank you for stating the obvious. :ohwell:

EDIT: Spade is gay? Srsly?

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
ya rly. so am i. so is ocon. got a problem?

but lets not turn this into a conversation about sexuality. please.
Nope, not at all. I have several gay friends and completely support the legalization of same-sex marriage. Although I do appreciate the fact that you automatically assume that I'm going to have a problem with it.

However, I agree. Let's keep it about movesets, shall we?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Bringing this back to move set discussion...

So, I actually have one move set completed that will be posted in MYM5. It's mainly a for-fun set, but it does have some of my more creative attacks. ^_^

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Would you be surprised if I told you I have a rare case of Acousticophilia? It's the sexual arousal from certain sounds.
What kind of sounds? Never heard of this before....

Um, so I'm being a hypocrite and I have three movesets planned right now, possibly to be done before MYM ends. Scratch that, I'd be lucky to get one done with the time we have left.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
Would you be surprised if I told you I have a rare case of Acousticophilia? It's the sexual arousal from certain sounds.
Well, considering I didn't really know who you were until a few days ago, not really. I was just surprised because me and Spade is one of my closer friends on MYM (or so I think; he may think differently).

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Bringing this back to move set discussion...

So, I actually have one move set completed that will be posted in MYM5. It's mainly a for-fun set, but it does have some of my more creative attacks. ^_^
You must tell us who it is ASAP.:p

In other news I'm going to add Gluttony and Lust's BBCode soon, so feel free to hunt the thread for them.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
In other news I'm going to add Gluttony and Lust's BBCode soon, so feel free to hunt the thread for them.
I'm confused about these sets...are you doing the actual Seven Deadly Sins, or are they from some other work that I'm not aware of?

I find your lack of Simirror vaguely disappointing.
Seconded.

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
OK, Crono now has pics and a new Fair/edit'd Dair!

Is Lust's neutral B really going to be Mach Tornado?

Yes, but it's about whether or not a majority of people might think you're the best. Apparently not enough people think so. If it helps
I was kind of joking about THAT part...I was just saying that something of mine might be inserted somewhere in the list.

Anyway, just noticed Butterfly Kirby, it was pretty good!

EDIT: By the way, anyone who can come up with three word acronyms staring with FMA can give me suggestions for FMAn's attacks/taunts/etc.

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
So I think I won't be posting any movesets till MYM5.

Random question: has Sundance posted L yet? Or are we still waiting on that one?

Also: Do I get bonus points for noticing Spade's copypasta 'set as copypasta after the first two moves? <_<

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I find your lack of Simirror vaguely disappointing.
I've already realized that; simirror will definitely be on the final list ;)

I'm confused about these sets...are you doing the actual Seven Deadly Sins, or are they from some other work that I'm not aware of?
They're from an anime you've probably never watched. FullMetal Alchemist.

You're only like the fifteenth person I've had to explain it to.
:ohwell: ~ I find that a bit surprising. I'd consider FMA among the more popular (and awesome) animes ever. Now I have watched some animes that aren't really well known.
If anyone here has heard of lovely complex, or even school days, I'd give them 9001 cookies
:)

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Is Lust's neutral B really going to be Mach Tornado?
Didn't read very closely, did you? It's her nair.

Neutral Aerial - Whorenado: Lust puts her hands at her sides, makes them face away from her, then extends out her fingers at different angles to cover her from all sides. She then rapidly spins around, making a whirlwind around herself. This lasts as long as Meta Knight’s Mach Tornado without mashing B to increase it’s duration, and has all the same damage/knockback/hitstun/range as it, as well as it’s dreaded ridiculous priority. However, Lust’s version of the otherwise broken move has horrible landing lag, meaning it can only be performed in the air, and in the air it’s short duration and the fact it leaves you helpless after performing it like Mach Tornado makes it not the best option. This –can- work as a good damage racker, but if used carelessly like one would use Mach Tornado will get you punished.

@Half_Silver: Most people have heard of it, but few have actually watched it.

@Salvo Fenris: L has not been posted and SundanceKid has been going somewhat AWOL on us.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Greedy Italian + Caped Puffball =

Warioknight lol

Stats:

Power: 8.9/10
Speed: 8.9
Jumps: 10/10
Aerial Movement: 9.9/10
Weight: 7.3/10
Size: 2.1/10
Crouch: 1.2/10
Glide: Yes
Crawl: Yes

Specials

Neutral B: Tornado bite: Warioknight appears in a tornado with his mouth open, and if the opponent is caught, he gets hit by the tornado and the biting, very powerful. Rapidly press B to recover with.

Side B: Bike Twist: Warioknight gets out a bike, and rides it, but he spins it around, and has hovering abilities, which means he can turn up and down in the air. At the end of this move, Warioknight jumps off the bike really high, and doesn't enter free- fall, making this an amazing recovery:

Up-B: Death: Warioknight spins around in a shuttle loop, and does multiple hits on the way which is extremly hard to DI out of, and the final hit delievers mighty high knockback. Warioknight then enters a glide.

Down-B: Dimension Fart: The longer you don't use this, the further he will telepprt, and the more damage and knockback it does when he appears, the fart covers the range when he was previously standing, to the point he is now. you can do an infinite if you quickly tap u on the c-stick

Standard

A: Rapid Punch: Warioknight punches his arms out in all directions very quickly, with the sword being stronger, this is an inifnte A combo

F-tilt: Slicing Haymaker: Warioknight slices twice with his sword horizontally, and then delievers an strong wind-up uppercut, very powerful.

U-tilt: Spinning Sword: WK spins around while sticking on hand in the air, and the sword up in the air to, the sword when tipperd is quite strong.

D-tilt: Diagonal Sword: WK sticks the sword down diagonally, and if you keep pressing down-tilt, you move forward a little bit.

Dash attack: Falling kick: WK kicks quickly and far before falling over, near no lag.

Smashes:

F-smash: Barge and Hack: WK barges forward quickly, and then slices the sword horizontally right afterwrds. This is very powerful, and has little start-up and ending lag.

U-smash: Enlarged Puffball slashes: WK enlarges himself for a brief moment while doing 3 slashes on the air, the hit-box is his entire body. Sliding Up-smash is amazingly deadly.

D-smash: Spinnin sword: WK spins around on the floor quickly, while sticking his sword outwards. when unstale, this is a very powerful move, and the hit-box lasts the whole duration of this move.

Aerials:

N-air: Spinning wheel: WK slants its body to its left, and does a quick gambole in the air, and can deal great damage at the start of this move.

F-air: 3 kicks: WK kicks his feet forward 3 times very quickly, and can rack up damage quickly. no lag.

B-air: Falling over many times: WK lays his body horizontally, and pushes backwards very quickly, doing rapid damage, with the final hit doing good knockback, no lag.

U-air: Quick clap: WK claps upward so quickly and amazingly fast, he can do this 6 times in 1 short hop, and this has amazing knockback as well.

D-air: Twister gimper: Warioknight has it's body up side down, which does multiple hits, and then slices downwards quickly. amaxing damage racking and gimping ability

throws

grab attack: punches the opponent in the groin, and poke the opponent with his wings as well

f-throw: Spin and kick: WK spins the opponent around and finishes it with a kick. upwards knockback

b-throw: Butt smash and slice: WK sticks the opponent into his butt, and then spins around and slashes the opponents afterwards.

U-throw: Head charge and massive throw: WK headbutts the opponent into the air, and then ggrbs them in mid-air, and goes to the top of the screen back down onto the ground.

D-throw: rapid butt stomps: WK rapidly sits on the opponent with his butt.

Final Smash: WK Darkness of men

WK swings his cape around a good distance in front of himself, and whenever you miss it or not, WK becomes invincibe and stronger for 8 seconds, like the wario-man effect. When you do catch the opponent, they get dealt a massive slash, which does amazingly high knockback.

Top 15 most post count

~Cruxis~ 709
Chris Lionheart 601
Spadefox 577
Baloo 474
Hyper_Ridley 474
Kholdstare 463
KingK.Rool 458
SirKibble 403
goldwyvern 358
Sonic the Baron 346
Smash Daddy 329
Tanookie 312
MasterWarlord 286
dancingfrogman 268
Jimnymebob 264

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
btw, spade, your sig is painfully ironic. no offense.
Why? And why do you tell me that, does it really matter?

lol @ newcomers not recognizing Lyon. :bee:
Yes, I lol'd too.

EDIT: Spade is gay? Srsly?
Yus he iz.

ya rly. so am i. so is ocon. got a problem?

but lets not turn this into a conversation about sexuality. please.
SkylerOcon is bi.
But look, YOU were the one who brought it up, so don't complain about it.

I was just surprised because me and Spade is one of my closer friends on MYM (or so I think; he may think differently).
<3

Greedy Italian + Caped Puffball

Warioknight lol
lol indeed.

Top 15 most post count

~Cruxis~ 709
Chris Lionheart 601
Spadefox 577
Baloo 474
Hyper_Ridley 474
Kholdstare 463
KingK.Rool 458
SirKibble 403
goldwyvern 358
Sonic the Baron 346
Smash Daddy 329
Tanookie 312
MasterWarlord 286
dancingfrogman 268
Jimnymebob 264
God I'm such a posting wh*re... -_-

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
OH YEAH! I'm ninth most posts! Also, I'm 100% sure my first chapter will be done today. Here's the title, so you can ponder it's contents:

THE METAL BIRDS AND THE SPACE BEES, ACCOMPANIED BY A FEW MORE ANIMALS

EDIT: Curses! I missed by 400th post! I'll get that 500th, I just know it.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
God I'm such a posting wh*re... -_-
I think not, you post relevant posts with enlightening information, not spam (Unlike me ^.^). How long has Cruxis gone away man? he's been gone for ages. And still has held the post count record!

And WK is better than farfetch'd, no doubt about it. Even more SSSSS Squad Tier than Farfetch'd.

Note: Disasters going amazingly well, that's all i've got to say

The Chatroom lets out so many secrets!

Baloo

Smash Ace
How am I 4th on that list, that's outrageous.

OH MEH GOSHZORZ SPADE IZ GAI?!?!!?!!1?!?!?/!!!?!??!111

Anyways, Toad Brigade is going well.

And on an unrelated note, anyone want to help with the helpers? All 20 is a bit big....

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Classical music. It makes me sneety of spatting with molodoy cheenas. /Alex DeLarge
YESSSSSS! You are now my hero. SMASH THOSE EGGIWEGS! Ah, Sundance is gonna love you, we already have like a million Clockwork Orange in-jokes going. :bee:

And Kroosh... I don't think he'll be back for a while. Knowing him, I do think he's gonna come back eventually, but I can't see that being any time soon. A shame. :(

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Most people leave (or not appear) here without mentioning anything, and most of us don't think much of it, but come to think of it, there's probably alot more people who left here who we forgot about. We only actually have emotion for the people who actually announce they are leaving!

Amazing Warioknight set was posted on the page before, look at it, it's the best set ever in a major part for the competitive people around here. /notworthyofanadvertisement

- Golden Magikarp

majora_787

Smash Hero
Okay. I finished. My moveset list for this round is up-to-date all the way from Guntz to Warioknight. I liked the later movesets I hadn't read, like Bagel and Warioknight. But there was one thing...

The MYM awards. I'm neither helpful NOR improved? SERIOUSLY...I would think my 02 and Ghor movesets were FAR better than my first entry.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Related : Warioknight is awesome frogman! He is like SSSSSS Tier and Farfetch'D is like A Tier. OWNAGE! There's like 10% chance that Bidoof will be postewd tomorrow, since I just finished Smashes. There's too much spam around here... :( The chat is opened to everybody here! ( If you're able to go in it! ) I made a list, in which I've put my movesets in order, so I don't ask myself two hours which should I post first. My first MYM5 moveset will be.... Dr. Mario!

Unrelated : We learn many things today.... and, Majora, why don't you take off the Santa's hat on your avi's Majora Mask? ( Actually, I think it doesn't matter that it's there, I even like it, but, I just wanted to know if you noticed that now you could change it, because we are in February, no offense. )

Smady

Smash Master
Knoll > Italian Spiderman, both are awesome. The latter is particularly hilarious, especially moves that take advantage of his manly charm. I'll comment more thoroughly during advertising time. :chuckle:

Warioknight or whatever is also cool.

Spadefox = Spamfox, lol.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Related : Warioknight is awesome frogman! He is like SSSSSS Tier and Farfetch'D is like A Tier. OWNAGE! There's like 10% chance that Bidoof will be postewd tomorrow, since I just finished Smashes. There's too much spam around here... :( The chat is opened to everybody here! ( If you're able to go in it! ) I made a list, in which I've put my movesets in order, so I don't ask myself two hours which should I post first. My first MYM5 moveset will be.... Dr. Mario!

Unrelated : We learn many things today.... and, Majora, why don't you take off the Santa's hat on your avi's Majora Mask? ( Actually, I think it doesn't matter that it's there, I even like it, but, I just wanted to know if you noticed that now you could change it, because we are in February, no offense. )
...I left it there because I think it looks good in a santa hat. I didn't FORGET, I just didn't find a better hat. :laugh

We have like...two weeks left to put in movesets I believe...including today...Can't wait for the results, I hope I make top 50 this time. ^^

Anyway, I'll look again for a hat...but no promises.

EDIT: I forgot the website I used to put it there...crap. XD

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
You must tell us who it is ASAP.:p
Oh, it's just my Ratchet and Clank move set that was supposed to be in MYM4, but then somebody else claimed ot be doing him, so I canceled it, but then that other person never showed up in MYM4, so I went back and finished it for MYM5. ^_^

@Smashdaddy: Please tell me you get the joke with Knoll. -_-

Baloo

Smash Ace
So, Trophy Master. Bidoof will be your last in this contest?

And what did we learn?

EDIT: Oh, now I get the Knoll thing. I thought there was a rule........

NO REPOSTING MOVESETS!!!!

majora_787

Smash Hero
So, Trophy Master. Bidoof will be your last in this contest?

And what did we learn?

EDIT: Oh, now I get the Knoll thing. I thought there was a rule........

NO REPOSTING MOVESETS!!!!
I think Banjo + Kazooie should be totally banned under that one...I think he's been done EVERY SINGLE CONTEST...twice in this one.

Baloo

Smash Ace
No, it's OK if two people do separate movesets of the same character. It's not OK to repost ones you already made in this thread.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Banjo-Kazooie was done by one single person in this thread, but posted twice. Yet noone pissed at him.

Knoll was intended as a JOKE, because there were pages of crappy spam, so I took one of my less known and appreciated movesets and posted it as a clone if you want so, so people STOP SPAMMING and post freaking MOVESETS. That's what this thread is about after all.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Use this as the title of the MYM awards, even though it's not professionally done.

Something simple is all it needs to have a title on.

Oh, and the Italian Spiderman was quality stuff, Spadefox.

I did Warioknight because people actually wanted me to do him, even though they knew what it was going to be anyway! So I made it as unbalanced as possible, just like people expected it to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom