• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
I will name my firstborne after you, Baloo.

On a sidenote, the soundtrack to Bomberman Hero features a LOT of drums&bass and I really like it. And after watching youtube videos, the game definitely has its respectable moments.

Akiak

Smash Ace
LOL Baloo! Isn't Cacturne a REAL Pokemon though?

Anyway about PR. I wanted the player to actually draw the figures not press a random button. Should he have super armor or paint very fast? Painting on screen is part of his FS and some other moves. But I'm talking about the come to life paintings done on his canvas.

I could make veyr easy paintings. Circle for a Waddle Dee spawning, square for a falling brick and triangle for spikes coming out of the ground. Also, with his Down B he changes the color of paint he's using. This will change the effect on most moves including the come to life paintings. Yellow will make the Golden Waddle Dee appear, which is much faster but harder to hit with etc.

Waddaya think?

And Baloo I read de Blob a long time ago. I loved it, especially after I bought the game itself (which rocks) but PR is completely different.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I will name my firstborne after you, Baloo.

On a sidenote, the soundtrack to Bomberman Hero features a LOT of drums&bass and I really like it. And after watching youtube videos, the game definitely has its respectable moments.

@ Baloo : This thing, really scares me. And where is his face, or his back?

Related to MYM : Who wants a preview of Bidoof's Down B? :bee:
His face is the black circles. :|

As I said before, I'm not really a fan for previews unless you're searching for help. I will forever more skip previews, as I won't become hyped up for the set if I did read it.

So you know my answer ;)

And Baloo, that's just weird.
LOL

LOL Baloo! Isn't Cacturne a REAL Pokemon though?

Anyway about PR. I wanted the player to actually draw the figures not press a random button. Should he have super armor or paint very fast? Painting on screen is part of his FS and some other moves. But I'm talking about the come to life paintings done on his canvas.

I could make very easy paintings. Circle for a Waddle Dee spawning, square for a falling brick and triangle for spikes coming out of the ground. Also, with his Down B he changes the color of paint he's using. This will change the effect on most moves including the come to life paintings. Yellow will make the Golden Waddle Dee appear, which is much faster but harder to hit with etc.

Waddaya think?

And Baloo I read de Blob a long time ago. I loved it, especially after I bought the game itself (which rocks) but PR is completely different.
Yes it is.

Cool, I like that idea.

Thanks!

What has been seen cannot be unseen.
:p

Junahu

Smash Ace
I've done some tidying up on Wispa, and gave her completely new Down-Special and Final-Smashes.

But rather than go read it yourselves, you can suffer just as much brain trauma in half the time by following this link instead;
Choca-dooby!

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I'm pretty sure that someone in a previous MYM submitted a Commisaar Ciaphas Cain (W40k) moveset but the search function fails me at the moment.

In any case, I just finished reading the latest novel in the series and really want to make him as a moveset. Anyone know if the previous moveset of him in that previous MYM (if it does exist outside of my own deranged imagination) was any good or where it is?

D

Deleted member

I was looking on the stadium, and the two best movesets, IMO, are Deoxys and Eddie the Head.
:bee:

There goes the siren that warns of the air raid
Then comes the sound of the guns sending flak
Out for the scramble we've got to get airborne
Got to get up for the coming attack.

Running, scrambling, flying
Rolling, turning, diving, going in again
Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
Run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high!
I love Aces High. It's my favorite Maiden song.

What do you think?
That. Is. Effin'. Badass.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Weird. You making a moveset for that wacked-out thing, Baloo? Use your moveset slots wisely, is all I can suggest... *schemes*

SirKibble

Smash Champion
A scheme?! I love schemes!!

Oh, and by the way, here's a not-so-formal announcement. For MYM5, since I probably won't be around till the end, I want the majority of my movesets to be joint. Aside from the Advance Army and Super Star Helpers: Ultra, everything else I do will be a joint moveset. So, if you want to do one, get me while I'm still relatively free! I've only got one planned at the moment, so I can afford a few more.

EDIT: Dang, #16...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Nope, no moveset. Instead...

A CHALLENGE!
You wanna be a Sandbag? You won't get a better chance than this!

So... here's the deal. We're looking for someone both dedicated and active to join the ranks of the Sandbags in MYM 5.

And what's the one thing, above all else, that a Sandbag's job entails? Why, writing reviews, of course.

So I want YOU - and by that, I mean anyone interested who feels that they are up to the job - to give me a review of evilgidget's Puppetmon. Write it up as best you can and send it to me via PM.

The current Sandbags will keep the quality of your reviews in mind when considering all the candidates. However, bear in mind that quality is not enough. You have to be up to the task of writing these regularly.

Away you go!

EDIT: Um, never mind. Dang Warlord and his last-minute chat plans. Bah.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Nope, no moveset. Instead...

A CHALLENGE!
You wanna be a Sandbag? You won't get a better chance than this!

So... here's the deal. We're looking for someone both dedicated and active to join the ranks of the Sandbags in MYM 5.

And what's the one thing, above all else, that a Sandbag's job entails? Why, writing reviews, of course.

So I want YOU - and by that, I mean anyone interested who feels that they are up to the job - to give me a review of evilgidget's Puppetmon. Write it up as best you can and send it to me via PM.

The current Sandbags will keep the quality of your reviews in mind when considering all the candidates. However, bear in mind that quality is not enough. You have to be up to the task of writing these regularly.

Away you go!
DISREGARD THIS POST.

The two moveset makers we've been trying to get into these positions since the beginning of time, Hyper_Ridley and Spadefox, are very seriously considering these positions. If they reject, these spots will possibly become open again, but as of now, tryouts are CANCELED.

Baloo

Smash Ace
K Rool, what do you mean "Use your moveset slots wisely"? Huh? There's a limit as to how many we can make!?

And it's a joke set.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
DISREGARD THIS POST.

The two moveset makers we've been trying to get into these positions since the beginning of time, Hyper_Ridley and Spadefox, are very seriously considering these positions. If they reject, these spots will possibly become open again, but as of now, tryouts are CANCELED.

We'll see where this goes. HR and Spade will make great Sandbags if they accept. The slots are limited to five, correct?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Can some newcomers like let's say me, try to become a Sandbag?

( If Hyper_Ridley and Spadefox refuse their offered position )
Anyone could try, of course. I'm pretty sure HR and Spade have accepted, though.

K Rool, what do you mean "Use your moveset slots wisely"? Huh? There's a limit as to how many we can make!?

And it's a joke set.
Nah, no limit. I'm just saying that having too many movesets isn't usually a good thing when voting time rolls around; you can suffer from a nasty case of vote splitting.

Although, if it's a joke set, that's not really a concern. The only joke 'set I expect would get any actual votes is Cat Clancer.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
It'll be both of us. Kibble is going to leave, he'll be a temporary Sandbag until then (as far as I know), and Mendez isn't active anymore. So we're gonna be their replacement, if you want so.

Agi

Smash Lord
K.Rool's thunder taken on the next post... that's gotta hurt. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted.

(I'll still make a review for Puppetmon, just in case.)

Sorry if this is post 16, btw...

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
*salutes the Detail Nazi*

So the Sandbags will be:

Master Sandbag Supreme
Sir Sandbag
Lionhearted Sandbag
Spayed Sandbag
Hyper Sandbag

right? Looks like a great lineup!

BTW my appreciation for Joker has increased ten-fold after watching Dark Knight again. It looks like a lock for one of my supervotes now.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
He also mentioned this in the Social Group, just so everyone knows.

Glory be to the Detail Nazi!

*marches while this blares in the background*

For now... but one day, all shall bow to me! *shifty eyes*

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
IMPORTANT

Lionheart has PMed me that he won't be back until saturday. Also, he has forfeited his bid for the running of the leader of MYM 5.

I will be the head authority for MYM 5!

*Plays detail nazi national anthem*
Lol....that's awesome......maybe....*wonders what lay in store in the future MYM O_o*

Oh and i changed my avatar to a character i'm currently making. I'm done one of my movesets for MYM 5 (that being the TWILTHERO moveset). I want to get a headstart i guess lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom