• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, that's what I get for being a lurker at heart. =\

...And a procrastinator. Of course, my schedule being as busy as it is, I don't think three movesets would have been possible even if I had been on the ball. Ah, well. Maybe I'll have enough by voting time. Maybe.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I think those lists are arranged according to post count. Spade is at the top of the regulars list & cruxis is at the top of the awol list, so it makes sense. If that is the case, then wow, I have less posts than people who haven't even been in MYM4 for that long. :laugh:

if not, then I guess I'm just unpopular :ohwell:

@spade: YES. DO IT.
It might make me forget that I have no 360 or PS3, & therefore cannot play SF 4. oh wait...

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Just so you all know, the order isn't based on how famous you are.

It was all association. Spade and HR are future Sandbags. frogman just posted before me. He reminds of the chat, which reminds me of MT, which reminds me of agi and Sundance, who started up the chat in the first place. Sundance and Baron are both funny. Just got a PM from Tanookie, so I remember him.Then looking over the recent posts, I spot Baloo. BKupa's another short name with a B at the beginning. He reminds me of TWIL, since they were both pretty active back in MYM 3 (more than in this one, even). I just read Viola in greater detail, so I also recall Junahu.

After that I just went down the list of post counts. Not that I'd forgotten people like filipino and Smash Daddy, but I'd realized that maybe keeping some order to this could make it easier to see who I've already put in. :bee:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@spade: YES. DO IT.
It might make me forget that I have no 360 or PS3, & therefore cannot play SF 4. oh wait...
Me neither, but I doubt it'll be that hard, considering I've played almost every Street Fighter game and know how they work... And I've seen C Viper's special moves, too, so...

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
They're talking about making a Waluigi moveset on IGN, Spade....

Blow them away next contest!

And good luck on Bowser Jr. as well. I hope you don't take too many of my ideas, cause I'm considering the little rascal as well.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Since Spade ditched it, he's letting me do this for MYM5. It will definitely be in MYM6 if not done in MYM5, which is unlikely, considering my current situation...

^^^ Button by Spadefox ^^^​

Roster:
Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
Captain Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl)
Chernabog (Fantasia)
Clayton (Tarzan)
Hades (Hercules)
Jafar (Aladdin)
Kaa (The Jungle Book)
Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
Oogie Boogie (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
Scar (The Lion King)
Shan-Yu (Mulan)
Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

And for the lulz...

Sid (Toy Story)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And good luck on Bowser Jr. as well. I hope you don't take too many of my ideas, cause I'm considering the little rascal as well.
If you want to do him, by all means, do him. I'll leave him with you. I have so many things to do that Bowser Jr. is unlikely for me, anyway.

Smady

Smash Master
I'm eligible to vote! I knew that already...

I'd better start on that list soon enough, but I have so much other stuff to do too... I'll probably leave it until late next week.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Aerials, Grabs, and Extras left to do on Bidoof! :bee: Soon ready! :) Should be ready tomorrow! Prepared most of my voting list. 9 spots left. 2 Super Votes, 7 Normal Votes. Looking forward to all your moveset Spade! Same for Disney Villains Khold! I'm eligible to vote, in almost both requirements. Tomorrow I'll meet both of these!

Baloo

Smash Ace
Aww, could you all leave a space for the Brigade in your voting thingys? It'll be good. Pleeeeaaaaaaase?

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, that's what I get for being a lurker at heart. =\

...And a procrastinator. Of course, my schedule being as busy as it is, I don't think three movesets would have been possible even if I had been on the ball. Ah, well. Maybe I'll have enough by voting time. Maybe.

Lurker at heart, eh?

I speak only if I need to. Apparently. I won't have enough posts before the time comes for voting.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I remember me some Super Nintendo Mortal Kombat. Good times.

A couple of clarifications / reminders, now:

1) Voting eligibility ends when the submission period does. If you have 49 posts and under 3 movesets when submission period ends, another post won't make you eligible. Once you can't post new movesets, you can't add posts to your count.

2) When advertisement period starts, users are only allowed to advertise the movesets of other users, not themselves. Movesets which are advertised by their creator will suffer a point deduction to their total votes. Users may, however, continue to use their signatures for self-advertisement.

3) All eligible voters are allowed 30 votes, for 30 different movesets. Users may NOT vote for their own movesets. Of those 30 votes, 6 are "super votes," which count as two votes for a single moveset. These numbers are concrete now, and will not be changing. When voting time comes, users should PM their votes to a Sandbag (I suggest an active one), making it very clear which 6 movesets are receiving super votes. Users are not required to use all their votes. Votes not PMed to a Sandbag will not be counted.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Spadefox is angry, I just know it. Beware emergency.

Toad Brigade is not ready, but I'm making tons of progress with it. I would probably get more done if Akiak helped a bit more. Akiak hasn't made anything today. :( Toad Brigade is going sloooooooowly.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
So, an active sandbag means you, K Rool or Warlord?
Indeed.

And I concur with all of Kibble's statements. However, I wouldn't rush about this; there's a LOT of time to got, and that all-important advertising period.

This is totally against my will.

Spam.
So, emergency... let's discuss what your next/first/last moveset will be.

Excuse for spam.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spadefox is angry, I just know it. Beware emergency.
I'm getting angry if someone calls me angry although I'm not because I'm at most annoyed even if it looks like I'm angry but that's because I'm harsh in general.

People calling me angry makes me angry. :mad:

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Well, actually Rool, my first moveset is running through it's last final touches.

For my next movesets, which will be introduced into MYM5. Is Hero Prinny.

...Most of the movesets I make, just happen to be some of my favorite characters from the Disgaea series.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Since Spade ditched it, he's letting me do this for MYM5. It will definitely be in MYM6 if not done in MYM5, which is unlikely, considering my current situation...

^^^ Button by Spadefox ^^^​

Roster:
Captain Hook (Peter Pan)
Captain Barbossa (Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl)
Chernabog (Fantasia)
Clayton (Tarzan)
Hades (Hercules)
Jafar (Aladdin)
Kaa (The Jungle Book)
Maleficent (Sleeping Beauty)
Oogie Boogie (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Queen of Hearts (Alice in Wonderland)
Scar (The Lion King)
Shan-Yu (Mulan)
Ursula (The Little Mermaid)

And for the lulz...

Sid (Toy Story)
Grr...I'm mad that you get to do it instead of me (that's like...a dream moveset for me), but at the same time I'm glad you have to undertake that massive set and not me.

BTW...Captain Hook was a boss I already made, Hades and Jafar have already been made in this contest, and Oogie Boogie is being made next contest. Just so ya know. :) Good luck with it though; I'm looking forward to it (whenever it may be).

Baloo

Smash Ace
I didn't see that ridiculous thing...

Kholdstare, are you completely insane? are you mentally ill? You are doing that, and the helpers?

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Well then hopefully Emergency, you can finish the moveset soon. And besides, it's for a penguin. That automatically means it will be top tier which means it will gain popularity. Remember how Falco is in over Mewtwo in Brawl? Yeah, that.

Why not post several previews and spoil his whole set one move at a time right before you post him for no reason at all?

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
Grr...I'm mad that you get to do it instead of me (that's like...a dream moveset for me), but at the same time I'm glad you have to undertake that massive set and not me.

BTW...Captain Hook was a boss I already made, Hades and Jafar have already been made in this contest, and Oogie Boogie is being made next contest. Just so ya know. :) Good luck with it though; I'm looking forward to it (whenever it may be).
But... isn't Khold the one who was going to do the Oogie Boogie moveset anyway? Or did someone else plan to do that too?

Also, out of curiosity, will Mia be posted in this contest, or do you think she'll end up in MYM5?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
@Tanookie: Sorry, first come, first serve, and I asked him first ; )

I know Jafar and Hades have been done, but I want to put my little spin on them. Oogie Boogie was going to be done by me before I wanted to do this, so I just put him in there too, since he is a Disney villain.

@Baloo: I am insane, but there's other reasons for that. I'm just going to be doing this in my spare time, expect it probably in early MYM6 or late MYM5. I'm leaving you to do the helpers.

I've got internet til Sunday, then I have to return my cousin's computer to him.

:(

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Good news bad news time!

Good- I just got my wisdom teeth out, so I'll be home for the next few days to work.

Bad- I just got my wisdom teeth out, so I don't know how much I'll get done.

My plan as of now is to try and finish Skull Kid for MYM4 in text form, and then get the animated update done for a future contest.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
While we're talking about MYM5 plans...

Hyper_Ridley's official MYM5 roster!

Guarenteed

Ohhhh, two secret move sets! One of which will be revealed eventually, the other...probably not.

Not guarenteed, but still likley

Another secret character who will also be revealed later.

Not likley, but possible

goldwyvern

Smash Ace

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
But... isn't Khold the one who was going to do the Oogie Boogie moveset anyway? Or did someone else plan to do that too?

Also, out of curiosity, will Mia be posted in this contest, or do you think she'll end up in MYM5?
OH YEAH. *Smacks self*

Mia miiiiight be finished in time for this contest, as I'll soon have a lot more free time to work on her, but it's far more likely she'll be posted in MYM5. Incidentally, how's Jenna? Or is that why you asked the question?

@Tanookie: Sorry, first come, first serve, and I asked him first ; )

I know Jafar and Hades have been done, but I want to put my little spin on them. Oogie Boogie was going to be done by me before I wanted to do this, so I just put him in there too, since he is a Disney villain.
Fair enough... :grin: I still think you're crazy, though.

@ Everyone's MYM5 Plans: Gah, I hardly recognize any of the characters being posted! *Needs to play more games*

I guess I should work on my buttons. I guarantee that I won't have nearly as many sets on my list as some of you guys. :dizzy:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I already know all of HR's roster, and he knows I'm excited to see them cause they'll be awesome. ^_^

Anyway, moveset time:

Trouble in the air? No problem for this guy!
The BAir joins the Brawl!

Aerial Attacks

Back Aerial
Well, it's a BAir... it... kinda does something. A kick or something. With some damage and priority. I dunno.

Sorry, that's a chat joke... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom