• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

hyperhopper

Smash Ace
We then decided to interview Pat Richards over AIM, a person of unknown age and gender.

D SMASH - SPIEK CIRCL3

HI!!!1!!!1 WTF I WAS THEIR AT TEH CACTURN3 ATAK!!!!1!!! OMG HA MAED A BUNCH OF SPIEKS COMA OUT OF TEH GROUND IN A CIRCLE AROUND HIM!!1!! LOL AND I WAS LIEK PLZ DONT HURT ME!11!11! OMG LOL BUT HE DID IT ANYWAY AND I BROK3 A NALE!!!11!1!! OMG WTF LOL I WAS SO PIS3D OF!!1!11 WTF S3RIOSLEY WUT HIS PROBL3M??!!!? WTF LOL BUT ANYWAY IT DID THRE DMAEG PER SPIEK BUT THEYRE WAR3 TEN SPIEKS!11!11!1! WTF AND EACH SPIEK DID HIGH UPWARDS KNOKBAK!!!!11 OMG WTF AND DA HITBOX IT STAEYD OUT FOR THRE SECONDS!111!1 OMG WTF LOL AND IT HAS SUCH HIGH RANGE LIEK THRE STAEG BUILD3R BLOX HIGH!1111!1!1 AND THEIR WAS A LOT OF STARTNG LAG BUT IT HAD ALMOST NO ENDNG LAG H3 CUD WOK AROUND BFOR3 TEH SPIEKS EV3N WANT BAK!!!!!1 WTF LOL IT WAS SO SCARY!1!111 LOL

Aerials

NARE - P3ANUT

LOL!1!!11!!!!!! OMG LOL CACTURN3 LIEK SPITS A PEANUT OUT!1!1!!!11 OMG WTF IT WAS SO DUMB!1!11!1 MAYB HE LIEKS PEANUTS BUT I PREFER PISTACHIOS!!1!11!!1 ANYWAY TI HAS HIGH RANGE AND LOW LAG!!!!1 OMG WTF LOL SO H3 CAN KEP FIRNG AND FIRNG AND FIRNG!111! LOL AND IT DOES THRE DMAAG NAD LOW KNOKBAK SO ITS LIEK AN INFINIET!1!!11! OMG LOL OR AT LEAST UNTIL U HIT DA GROUND!!1!!11 OMG LOL IT WAS SO SCARY!!!!11!1 OMG WTF

Once again we decided we needed a new person.

OMG WTF??!?!?!!?!?????!?!? OMG WTF LOL U DONT LIEK M3?!???!! WTF LOL WUT WRONG WIT M3!!1!1! WTF LOL UR SO MEAN!!!11!1! OMG LOL I HAET U!!1!! OMG IMM SAD!!1!1 :( :( :( :(

And we said the eternal meme: Lolwut.

The person on AIM made a few more sad faces, and left. We presume it was a girl, but it could have been hyperhopper too.

COME ON GUYS!

STOP MAKING FUN OF ME!

its not cool. okay?

just stop.

D

Deleted member

^^At the very least, you aren't exploding with rage, judging by your post. That's a really good thing. :grin:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I dare say this has gone far enough, ladies and gentlemen. It may have started as a joke, but I believe we're genuinely hurting someone here, and we've definitely got to draw the line somewhere. I'm going to have to ask you all to at least relax the jokes, or, more preferably, to make your best effort to put them to rest.

Hyperhopper, I'm sorry about how far this went.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Sorry HH. Really. You're a meme. Accept it.

Roomba = meme.

Meme + MYM X Epic = Roomba.

See? You are an epic MYM meme.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I dare say this has gone far enough, ladies and gentlemen. It may have started as a joke, but I believe we're genuinely hurting someone here, and we've definitely got to draw the line somewhere. I'm going to have to ask you all to at least relax the jokes, or, more preferably, to make your best effort to put them to rest.

Hyperhopper, I'm sorry about how far this went.
So him insulting me 80% of the time, calling me f*cker and whatnot, is fine? Awesome.

Agi

Smash Lord
Agi, to avoid redundancy, I would avoid using multiple movesets from the same universe for the selected characters. Because really, the two Kirby sets highlighted make it seem like you have some sort of bias. I would change Simirror to something else, but this whole post is my own opinion.
...taken into consideration.

I owed someone a favor, anyway.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
How about we stop this silly "HH, ur a meme!" nonsense, ok? Good.
*sslicker.

@ Spade: calm down. You're acting like a 10 year old. Really.
No. I'm just responding the same way hyperhopper is responding. I have all rights to shoot back at him if he shoots at me - and I still haven't gone as far as insulting him directly with words like those.

New Topic: Does anyone here make buttons/tags?
I normally am the one to do requests for buttons, but seeing how you call me a little child, I don't have any desire to help you out. At all.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Dangit! I thought we had more time to vote.

*is sad*

Is there anyway I can get my votes in?
I'm really, really sorry, Dith. I got the impression that you weren't planning to send them in, and, combined with how sick I was of counting votes (especially after having to remove and re-add all of Baloo's), I just rushed onward and handed it over to the other Sandbags. We've already started the process of fixing the list. Sorry again, man. :(

@ Spade: calm down. You're acting like a 10 year old. Really.
So I hear hypocrisy is pretty cool.

C~Dog

Smash Champion
^ reported. Apparently you missed the post twelve up the page that said no one-line spam. So much for that new leaf.

Anyways, on topic, how long is the rest of MYM4 expected to last? Cos i really want to join in the next one, and a rough estimate of the start would be awesome.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
^ reported. Apparently you missed the post twelve up the page that said no one-line spam. So much for that new leaf.

Anyways, on topic, how long is the rest of MYM4 expected to last? Cos i really want to join in the next one, and a rough estimate of the start would be awesome.
The next MYM should start as soon as the votes are counted and the winners are announced.

dude, lighten up. don't go and tell the admins like an elementary school teacher's pet.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
So him insulting me 80% of the time, calling me f*cker and whatnot, is fine? Awesome.
Spade, please. I didn't say his actions have been correct or even justifiable. I just asked that we end this. The whole community is down this guy's throat, and it's not having any sort of positive effect on anyone. None of us took his posts seriously at all when he was insulting you and calling you names. That's why I didn't feel a need to take a stand then. If you feel I should have, then I'm sorry. I just didn't think anyone was taking any of that seriously.

How about we stop this silly "HH, ur a meme!" nonsense, ok? Good.
No offense, PPL, but it might be better with your one-liners out of this one.

Condog said:
We'd probably estimate mid-late March. Just an estimate, though.

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
First what is a one-liner?
Next Spade can you help ME with buttons and such later if you aren't mad at me. Third, Is it possible for a joke set to do any good in the competition.
Thank you for your times.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
that was an accident. I didn't mean to.

It's just my nosy nature. sorry. :ohwell:
How is picking a fight with Spade being nosy?

Welcome to Make Your Move. Please use this time to look over some of our movesets to see what kind of thing we expect around here.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
What I was saying about Spade's behavior was being nosy.

and Condog, don't start off being a snitch about one-liner spam. It happens. Besides, that gives people the wrong impression.

Oh, and welcome.

@Kris: A one-liner is a post that consists of , well, 1 line of text. It is frowned upon, and the only 1 liners I post are accidental. The only time a joke set can do well is if it is very, very funny. Like The Chuck Norris joke set, THAT was epic and full of win.

@Kibble: I thought that it started as soon as the winners were announced. If it's the 20th, what will happen in-between? That leaves 12 or 13 days.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spade, please. I didn't say his actions have been correct or even justifiable. I just asked that we end this. The whole community is down this guy's throat, and it's not having any sort of positive effect on anyone. None of us took his posts seriously at all when he was insulting you and calling you names. That's why I didn't feel a need to take a stand then. If you feel I should have, then I'm sorry. I just didn't think anyone was taking any of that seriously.
I never participated in that whole Roomba fad (except for one or two harmless pictures), and never was fond of it to begin with. Although I do agree that this whole thing was carried too far, I do think that hyperhopper has done a lot to deserve to be ridiculed.
To me, it looked like you were defending him as a person who should not be driven away because he's worthy of staying or something. I just felt a bit betrayed by this, I guess I might have overreacted. But my opinion still stands: he insults me, I'm not nice to him.

We'd probably estimate mid-late March. Just an estimate, though.
MW said it'll be around the 20th.

@Tornadith:
Uhm, sure I guess... just PM me or something.

@Condog:
I like you already. Welcome to MYM. Hope to see stuff from you soon ^_^

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
That's a one-liner.

Something that really doesn't have to do anything with MYM, the entire post is only about one sentence long and it really isn't helpful at all and quite random.
I already told him.

On another note, did you get the PM I sent you, Tornadith?

And Spade, sorry about calling you immature. :) I REALLY shouldn't talk. :laugh:

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
First what is a one-liner? Next Spade can you help ME with buttons and such later if you aren't mad at me. Third, Is it possible for a joke set to do any good in the competition. Thank you for your times.
A one-liner is what it sounds like...a one line post. Although, it's usually meant as a one-line post that doesn't contribute to the current discussion at all. Just look at most posts by PPL or Hyperhopper. That'll give you some good examples of what NOT to do in MYM.

I can make you some buttons too, if you'd like.

No. Joke sets are just that--joke sets. Sandbags will remove joke sets from the Top 50 if they make it.

and Condog, don't start off being a snitch about one-liner spam. It happens. Besides, that gives people the wrong impression.
It certainly does not give us the wrong impression. Don't listen to him, Condog. Any new member that has no qualms about telling a spammer to stop earns points in our book. ;)

I already told him.
No, you edited your post. Tornadith just happened to be posting it while you were editing. As was I. You're trying to enforce rules when...well, they don't need enforcing. Nice try, though.

By the way, is that leaf-turning gonna happen anytime soon?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
*ignores MYM drama*

So, I was wondering, when would be a good time to place my MYM5 plans in my sig? I was thinking after the top 50 announced, since it's then the "lame duck" session in between MYMs.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
A one-liner is just that...a one line post. Although, it's usually meant as a one-line post that doesn't contribute to the current discussion at all.

I can make you some buttons too, if you'd like.

No. Joke sets are just that--joke sets. Sandbags will remove joke sets from the Top 50 if they make it.

It certainly does not give us the wrong impression. Don't listen to him, Condog. Any new member that has no qualms about telling a spammer to stop earns points in our book. ;)

PPL, that leaf-turning gonna happen anytime soon?
*sigh* Here I go again by inadvertently causing an all-on-1 argument. I somehow get everyone around me to misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not sure how it happens, because even when I'm talking to my mother, I happen to say something that she takes the wrong way. Why? I don't know. All I know is that I don't mean what you think I mean. I mean to say things in a positive manner, but it comes out wrong. And Tanookie, I'm trying. I really am.

@ H_R: Good Idea.

@Sundance: What I was saying was, "It was my nosy nature that caused me to pick the fight with Spade without meaning to."

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
*sigh* Here I go again by inadvertently causing an all-on-1 argument. I somehow get everyone around me to misunderstand what I'm saying. I'm not sure how it happens, because even when I'm talking to my mother, I happen to say something that she takes the wrong way. Why? I don't know. All I know is that I don't mean what you think I mean. I mean to say things in a positive manner, but it comes out wrong. And Tanookie, I'm trying. I really am.
Well, we all appreciate the effort, that much is certain. :)

I think you need to just...chill for a while. Just a suggestion. Take a hot bath with lavender bath salts. It's like what I suggested for hyperhopper. Minus the Midol.

@ H_R: I agree. That's what I'm going to do. Gives me time to make the rest of my buttons as well.

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
one tanookie just wanted to say that Peter Pan was really good and second is Xat directly affiliated with smash boards. Next how small should i make the buttons if nooone wants to help make them

Shoot was this off topic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom