• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371

I will create my moveset when I have time
it's a character from Crash Bandicoot as well, but i'll never tell :p
Cortex and Tiny are already win, but I have high hopes for my N. Trance moveset also. I wish you luck on your character. Also:

TELL MEH WHO IT IZ NAO!!!!!

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

Theme song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_afqqoJscc&feature=related

KOS-MOS is a video game character from the Xenosaga series. She is an armored android developed by the interstellar conglomerate Vector Industries. She is comprised of entirely mechanical parts (possibly from a superior breed of complex nanomachines), a rarity in the age of advanced Realian technology. The basic tenet to which she adheres is based on logic, probability, and completion of her mission above all else. She also unconditionally protects Shion Uzuki, her co-creator. She is equipped with a "Simulated Personality OS" to aid in communication, and though her speech conveys her role as an android in service to humans, her tendency to put logic and probability first makes her quite difficult to manage at times.

The name "KOS-MOS" is a recursive acronym used to denote an anti-Gnosis tactic system. It stands for "Kosmos Obey Strategical Multiple Operation Systems". Her development name is "KP-X", and she is self classified as a "Special Humanoid Anti-Gnosis Annihilation Weapon". Her serial number is "00-00-00-00-1". She appears to be emotionless, but throughout the series, evidence indicates that this is not true.

Uniqueness

The only uniqueness of KOS-MOS is her alternate costumes. At the character selection screen, you can choose from four different versions of her, along with any colors you would like for it. These versions do not change the playstyle of KOS-MOS at all.

Code:
[U][B][COLOR="royalblue"][SIZE="3"]Entrance[/SIZE][/B][/U] – KOS-MOS rides onto the stage on her Encephalon Cycle,
then performs a backflip off of it as it disappears with cyber energy.
-
-
-
-
-[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2i7pxf8.png[/IMG]

[COLOR="royalblue"][U][SIZE="3"]Statistics[/SIZE][/U]

Walk Speed: 3/10
Run Speed: 4/10
Power: 7/10
Weight: 9/10
Combat Agility: 2/10
Combat Range: 6/10
Jumping: 3/10
Falling Speed: 8/10
Traction: 7/10
Wall Jump: No
Wall Cling: Yes[/COLOR]

[U][SIZE="3"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Playstyle[/SIZE][/U]

KOS-MOS is, believe it or not, a heavyweight. She is an android that weighs a ton,
so she could only be as nimble when she is fighting in space. She could have the
heavy feel as Ike does, but of course, not the same range. She is very powerful,
and could be favored by heavyweight players. 

[/COLOR]

Code:
[COLOR="RoyalBlue"][U][SIZE="3"]Standard[/SIZE][/U]

[U]A [/U]- thrusts with her arm blade quickly. Being a heavyweight,
there is no standard combo. Ok knockback for a Standard. [4%]
-
-
-
-
-
[IMG]http://i37.tinypic.com/534sn.jpg[/IMG]

[U][SIZE="3"]Tilts[/SIZE][/U]

[U]Forward [/U]- leans forward and bends left knee for an elbow strike with arm blade. 
Decent knockback. [7%]

[IMG]http://i35.tinypic.com/30mwt1t.png[/IMG]

[U]Up [/U]- Performs a swiping back hand while looking toward the sky.
Poor knockback, but great range. [5%]

[U]Down [/U]- does a forward, sweeping scissor kick. 
Average knockback. [2-hit] [2-3%]

[U]Dash [/U]- does a front flip, and at the end of the flip, she comes down with an ankle kick. 
Can serve as a meteor smash. Great knockback, but as pre-lag. [7%]
-
-
-
-
-

[U][SIZE="3"]Aerials[/SIZE][/U]

[U]Neutral[/U] - curls up and performs a double knee strike.
Ok knockback. [8%]

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2dacfu8.png[/IMG]

[U]Up [/U]- does a graceful backflip in the air. The tip of her feet is a sweetspot.
Pre and post-laggy.
Great knockback at sweetspot. Decent at the rest. [9%] [13%] 

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/15rnk76.png[/IMG]

Forward - 

[U][SIZE="3"]Smashes[/SIZE][/U]

[U]Forward [/U]- performs a pre-laggy, but powerful roundhouse kick that she does smoothly.
It is an upward kick, but the hitbox increases accuracy. Super knockback. [12%]

[U]Up [/U]- performs a double kick toward the sky using both feet.
Great knockback. [2-hit] [5-6%]

[U]Down [/U]- lifts her fist into the air, then smashes the ground at her feet, 
creating a trembling wave. The quake can hurt, but the fist is the killer.
Super knockback at sweetspot. Decent at wave. [6%] [12%]

[/COLOR]

Specials

G-Soar - Up Special

KOS-MOS leaps into the sky diagonally, then performs a somersault as she keeps traveling slowly. The diagonal distance is as far as Sonic's Spring Jump. After the traveling distance halts, KOS-MOS falls almost straight down, with no good after-recovery distance. This is not an attack; it is solely for recovery. If she launches into a wall, the recovery will cancel out immediately. There is minimal pre-lag, but the usual post-lag will occur, as mentioned earlier. This can be used to evade attacks in the air, though it is not very swift.

D-Gatling - Standard Special

KOS-MOS materializes her gatling gun with cyber energy and points it ahead. Holding down the button, the gatling begins to rev up. After two seconds, rapid fire of bullets pierce ahead. It can go through enemies and items alike, however, it does not go very far. The bullets go as far as half of Final Destination. The damage rackup is equivalent to Fox's blaster; it does 1% damage and doesn't flinch enemies. The pre and post-lag is bad; this special isn't good for close range combat. KOS-MOS can only keep the gatling shooting for up to 5 seconds. [1%]

S-Cannon - Side Special

KOS-MOS puts her hand forward and forms a mini cannon out of her hand. After the half-second pre-lag, an explosion occurs a few feet in front of her. This is somewhat an abnormal attack, because the line of fire does not harm the enemy. For instance, if an enemy is in front of KOS-MOS, he wouldn't get hit, because the explosion is the attack. The knockback is great, but it lacks a hitbox, meaning the enemy must be in the middle of the blast in order to be hit. It has a little bit of post-lag. [18%]

Hilbert Effect - Down Special

KOS-MOS puts her arms in front of her and shoots out a ghostly wave a few feet in front of her. This is not an attack. This serves as a nullifier; it erases any energy-based projectile that touches it. If it touches an enemy, it will just fade away without knockback or damage. It can keep erasing energy projectiles as long as it is out. The pre and post lag is not bad. The downfall is that it doesn't go very far, and leaves her rear and top open for attack.

X - Buster - Final Smash​

KOS-MOS generates a belly mortar and releases an obliterating energy wave. It does appear similar to Samus' Zero Cannon, but what makes it different is that it doesn't do rapid, stunning damage. X Buster is an automatic knockback technique. She also cannot tilt the beam, as it can only be shot straight ahead. The beam shoots through very quickly, so it can be easy to avoid if enemies can stick in the air. It has an electrical element to the beam. Super knockback. [30%] [Electric]

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Bah. Page shift. So anyhoo...

@Pelikinesis: Don't forget my last post!

@Gryphon~Cruxis~: Firstly, I'm probably going to start calling you something else. Those tildes are annoying to type out in a demi-response like this. How does "Cruxy" sound? Maybe just "Crux?"

Secondly, you simply must tell me how you put a code window in that post up there.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Bah. Page shift. So anyhoo...

@Pelikinesis: Don't forget my last post!

@Gryphon~Cruxis~: Firstly, I'm probably going to start calling you something else. Those tildes are annoying to type out in a demi-response like this. How does "Cruxy" sound? Maybe just "Crux?"

Secondly, you simply must tell me how you put a code window in that post up there.
If I tell you, I would have to kill you, or just get credit for it. Your choice. For short, you can call me "Cru".

Nah, no credit needed

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Dimentio has been reviewed, MasterWarlord. It was actually a ton of fun. Although I didn't rate it. Anyway, since things can be lost in the first shuffle, to all who are intimidated by the wall of pretty text, check it NOW. If you need reasons, check my review:

http://chiefmendez.wordpress.com/2008/11/28/the-kings-conclusions-dimentio/

kitsune, I'm looking at your reviews now. I'm curious to see whether we agreed or not.

Ultimate Ridley

Smash Rookie
Character: Ridley
Home Stage: Tourian (however if they increase the stage cap per series, it would be either Norfair or Impact Crater)
Victory Theme: Item Collection Arrangement
Unlocking Requirements:
  • Brawl 550 times.
  • Get Ridley to join your team in Story Mode near the ending.
  • Complete Classic Mode in under six minutes with Samus. (any difficulty)

Stats
Speed: High
Power: Heavy (lesser than the Omega Metroid's)
Aerial: Excellent
Priority: Slightly below average
Recovery: Average (can be suicidal)
Special Strengths: Fire damage does lower damage and doesn't launch Ridley as far as normal.
Special Weaknesses: Explosives of any sort will launch Ridley further than normal. (due to his weakness to missiles in the 2-D Metroid games)

Snake Codec
Snake: Admiral, who's that dragon flying around with the wavy tail?
Admiral: That's Ridley, Snake. Leader of the Space Pirates.
Snake: Are the Space Pirates insane like him?
Admiral: I suppose you can say that. Ridley looks as though he may be insane, and truly, he is, but he is a ton more intelligent than you may think at first glance. His intelligence could match that of a Chozo!
Snake: Wow...his smarts must all be in his tail there, because it moves like it has a mind of its own.
Admiral: No, Snake. Ridley just favors using his tail when administering melee combat. You shouldn't underestimate its power; it is his most damaging weapon.
Snake: Is he any good with ranging?
Admiral: Yes. Ridley is lethal in both projectile and melee combat.
Snake: Ah. Well, I'd better start focusing on the fight again...huh?
*silhouette shaped like Ridley's head with yellow eyes replaces Admiral's mugshot*: *growls*
Snake: What is this?
*same silhouette*: *Ridley's trademark scream as the silhouette seemingly opens its mouth* *silhouette mugshot goes static-y*
Snake: Admiral? ADMIRAL? ADMIIIIIRRAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Moveset
A - Ridley swings his wing in front of him
AA - Ridley swings the other wing
AAA - Ridley flaps both wings, sending a weak but damaging wind ahead of himself
Side A - Ridley swings his tail out in front of him
Up A - Ridley bites upward like a gator in a gator pit
Down A - Ridley performs a powerful kick
Dash A - Ridley glides slightly above the surface, ending the glide with a flap of his wings
Side Smash - Ridley bends his neck back, and shoves the tip of his beak forward
Up Smash - Ridley flies upward, damaging opponents from below. The height of this attack is about equivalent to the average jump
Down Smash - Ridley spins, with his tail lashed out
Aerial A - Ridley twirls around, causing weak winds to blow outward
Side Aerial A - Ridley swipes with his claw
Back Aerial A - Ridley waves his tail in that direction; this attack is capable of multiple hits
Up Aerial A - Ridley backflips with his tail lashing upward
Down Aerial A - Ridley sky dives downward, beak first

Grab A - Ridley hits the foe with his tail
Forward Grab - Ridley throws the foe and swipes a claw
Back Grab - Ridley leans back, holding the foe behind him, then rapidly starts cutting the foe with his tail
Up Grab - Ridley throws the foe upward, then swings at it with his tail
Down Grab - Ridley throws the foe down, punches it, then hits the foe with his tail (very similar to Mewtwo's down throw)

Hanging Attack (0%-99%) - Ridley flies upward and quickly forward-flips with his wings lashed out; this attack takes place in a split second

Hanging Attack (100%-299%) - Ridley climbs up and swipes a claw

Hanging Attack (300%-999%) - After a second and a half of lag, Ridley forward flips with his feet outward

Special: Dark Nova - If held down, Ridley breathes fire like a dragon; if tapped, Ridley will unleash three fireballs

Side Special: Bombu - Ridley throws a Bombu out on the stage, and it will start floating around, and hitting enemies with electric bolts. The Bombu stays out on the field for about fifteen seconds; up to three Bombu can be out at one time, twelve if it's a four-way Ridley fight xP

Up Special: Bombing Dive - Ridley will fly upward with fire trailing behind him; if an enemy is caught, Ridley dives down at near-lighting speed with the enemy in his claws

Down Special: Gale - Ridley flaps his wings with amazing force, sending powerful and damaging winds ahead of himself

Final Smash: Guard Statue - When activated, Ridley roars. In the background you will see Space Pirates carrying in the Tourian Guard Statue from Super Metroid. Ridley flies to the top of the stage, while Draygon appears to the right, Phantoon towards the bottom, and Kraid at the left. They will each fire attacks at the statue, corresponding to their fighting styles in Super Metroid. The attacks will damage players, however not very much as opposed to most FS's. Then, the eyes on each character of the statue bust open with the spirits flying out, and the spirits then assemble together and slow the pace of the fight to slower than that of the Timer's effects. Ridley then pulls out a Bombu, and crashes onto the stage, Bombu first, splitting it, causing a huge explosion as if he split an atom. The explosion acts the same as Raikou in Melee, with a bit more power. The other guardians disappear, and the fight continues

Entrance: Ridley flies about in the background, then crashes onto the surface gracefully with a shockwave

Stall 1: Ridley pulls out a Bombu and plays with it like a ball
Stall 2: Ridley looks off into the distance, and then tweaks something nearby where his ear would be

Up Taunt: Ridley roars his trademark girlish scream
Side Taunt: Ridley tosses around a small container with the baby Metroid in it
Down Taunt: Ridley flaps his wings and starts hovering above the surface, wiggling his tail rapidly

Victory Pose 1: Ridley screams his girlish scream while flexing
Victory Pose 2: Ridley tosses around the baby Metroid's case, accidentally shattering it and causing the Metroid to flutter around him like a bee
Victory Pose 3: Ridley flips multiple times, then lands bent over with his fist on the ground
Losing Pose: Ridley has his back turned to you, with his head half-way turned around, looking behind himself slightly

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, for my Omega Metroid moveset:

Character: Omega Metroid
Victory Theme: Item Collection Arrangement
Home Stage: SR388
Unlocking Requirements:
  • Brawl 700 times
  • Complete the Event "Metroid Dread" on Hard difficulty
  • Get the Omega Metroid to join your team after defeating Kraid in Story Mode
  • Clear Classic Mode as Samus on Hard difficulty or higher

Stats
Speed: Slightly Below Average (Average being Mario)
Power: Intense
Aerial: Poor
Priority: Extremely High
Recovery: Moderate
Special Strengths: Explosives do not do as much damage as normal; the Omega Metroid does not fly as far as even the heavier of characters
Special Weaknesses: Any ice attack; they make the Omega Metroid fly further than normal

Snake Codec
Snake: Otacon, there's a weird lizard/frog/insect thing here, and it's giving me the creeps.
Otacon: That's an Omega Metroid, Snake.
Snake: A Metroid? You mean those things with fangs and meatballs in their little shell?
Otacon: Technically, yes. But Metroids undergo a metamorphic cycle throughout their life, changing their appearance every few stages. The Omega stage is the final stage besides Queen, and only females can become those.
Snake: So if this thing is female, it can turn into a Queen and kill me at any time?
Otacon: ...Yeah. But it's not likely. Only one Metroid out of thousands end up becoming the Queen. Nonetheless, be on your toes, and watch out for this creature's claws and acid spit.
*silhouette figure*: Does Samus suspect anything?
Otacon: Who is this?
*silhouette figure*: Hey, you're not Adam...

Moveset
A - Swipes with a claw
AA - Swipes with the other claw
AAA - Swipes downward with both claws
A> - Swings its head forward
Av - Pounds the ground with a fist
A^ - Uppercut
Dash+A - Spins around, cutting foes with its nails
SmashA> - Clenches hands together and swings, as if holding a bat
SmashA^ - Swings its head upward, slightly different to Bowser's
SmashAv - Stomps the ground, following by a pounding of both fists; the shockwave reaches far
Aerial A - Spins twice with its claws held out
Aerial A> - Forward flips with both its claws
Aerial A< - Backward flips with its feet
Aerial A^ - Points its head upward, and belches acid
Aerial Av - Enters a skydiving pose, opens its mouth, and twirls around

Standard Special: Predigestional Acid - Spits a glob of acid like in Metroid II; gets weaker gradually if spammed

Side Special: Victim's Capture - Swipes its claw; if an enemy is caught, the Omega Metroid holds it down and starts tearing at it

Up Special: Leap - Forces itself a third jump in mid-air; if an enemy is caught, the Omega Metroid will force it downward by stepping on it mid-air; not a Meteor Smash, however

Down Special: Hatchling Spawn - The Omega Metroid will reach into its mouth and pull out an egg. It can throw the egg, making it hatch. Three Metroid hatchlings pop out of the egg and go towards random players; same AI as a Metroid AT, only weaker, and all three can latch onto one head

Final Smash: Metroid Metamorphisis - This is more of a gradual Final Smash. The Omega Metroid releases seven Metroid Hatchlings, and they all undergo the Metroid's life cycle. They can be killed, however, the longer you wait, the harder it will be to kill one. Here are as follows:

Metroid Hatchling: Same function as Omega Metroid's down special
Metroid: Same function as the AT, only (slightly, very slightly) weaker
Alpha Metroid: Flutters around, attempting to ram players, causing them to fall over
Gamma Metroid: Same as Alpha Metroid, plus the electric "whip" that causes 20% damage every hit
Zeta Metroid: Runs around the stage at very high speeds, spitting predigestional acid at players while ramming them

When Omega Metroid's Final Smash is under way, it can still attack you as well.

GrabA - The Omega Metroid slashes at its victim
Grab> - The Omega Metroid hurls its victim with great force
Grab< - The Omega Metroid spins once, and throws the victim, following up by spitting acid at it
Grabv - The Omega Metroid slams the victim on the ground with great force, followed by crushing it
Grab^ - The Omega Metroid will lift the victim up, and lower it into its mouth. The Omega Metroid can then walk around with the victim in its mouth, and spit it out any time; this also enables the possibility of Omegacide

Taunt 1: Opens its mouth, and screeches similar to in Metroid Fusion
Taunt 2: Swipes twice, and roars
Taunt 3: Scratches the ground, causing sounds corresponding to the terrain. Such as: Rock = scraping sound, Metal = screeching sound, Soil = no sound, but the soil gets dug up

Victory Pose 1: The Omega Metroid screeches into the sky
Victory Pose 2: The Omega Metroid flips, and lands with its claw on the ground as its bent over
Victory Pose 3: The Omega Metroid roars as it bends over and looks forward

Omega Metroid (part II):

Stall 1: The Omega Metroid falls asleep while standing up.
Stall 2: The Omega Metroid pulls out a Metroid hatchling and plays with it.

And the following pays homage to Fusion:

Entrance: A larger-than-average Metroid larva (the Metroids many of you all are used to seeing; the levitating bulbs with fangs and meatballs) sits there for a split second, then sheds with the Omega Metroid coming out.

If I'm breaking a rule in anyway, please forgive me.

Ultimate Ridley out.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
@Chief Mendez

Thanks for the encouragement and advice. So just to clarify, wait a couple of days before posting my other two?

Oh, and Chocobo was actually the character I put the least amount of effort into. The other two I tried to make a lot more unique (read: complicated), so I let Chocobo be the straight man...bird....thing.

Now to edit the crap out of Tonberry and Cactaur attack descriptions to avoid any reference to any other character....

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
All right, i just read through all most of those movesets, and i have to say, i'm impressed. In fact, i don't even have to say it, i'll say it happily and willingly. I especially liked Guntz and Dimentio.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I will be using the CODE to keep the smaller things intact, so it isnt just loose on the whole post. It gives it a more professional and stylish look, in my opinion. And it separates the categories quite well.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Well I had messaged MW and told him that I would be willing to review Dimentio, but since K. Rool has already done so...

I guess I'll review a future MW moveset instead (hopefully he won't pick the monster that is Cortex and Tiny, but if he does, I'll just have to live with it.)

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
I will be using the CODE to keep the smaller things intact, so it isnt just loose on the whole post. It gives it a more professional and stylish look, in my opinion. And it separates the categories quite well.
That's a really, really good idea. It's amazing no one thought of it before. Odds are, and if you don't mind, i'm going to end up stealing tht from you.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
That's a really, really good idea. It's amazing no one thought of it before. Odds are, and if you don't mind, i'm going to end up stealing tht from you.
I dont mind, my good friend. It is heart-warming that I can set an example for others. That is MY New Year's resolution.

Edit: btw, I am neglecting the archive site. I've decided to attach myself to making SSE stories for the contest. It shouldn't be a big deal, I just wanted to do something to support MYM, but I will find it soon.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
That is MY New Year's resolution.
You're a little early there. But that's all right, cause now you don't have to tell yourself to work harder in school, or get skinny, or any of the other crap that people never do.
Not saying you have to do any of those though.

Also, in order for this not to be spam, i'd like to say that i, like the careless person i am, forgot to link to my link-up space in my sig. So, that's a link, and i've already had someone figure out my secret in there.

EDIT: Ok, even after that it still wasn't a link so NOW i've fixed it.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Yeah I'll probably maybe throw some code tags into a future moveset too. That's what I get for not experimenting with the post controls enough...

Pelikinesis said:
So just to clarify, wait a couple of days before posting my other two?
Yes. Definitely.

Figuring out when the best time to post a moveset is is an inexact science at best, and a total guessing game at worst. But in general, you'll want to pace yourself, so that A) people read your first moveset, and B) you can get some response to how you're doing. Also, actually posting a moveset should be a kind of big event, y'know? You put all that time into it...and chances are if you posted multiple 'sets in a row, one or more would overshadow the other ones. With the speed this thread's going, tomorrow should be good for you. Maybe

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
You're a little early there. But that's all right, cause now you don't have to tell yourself to work harder in school, or get skinny, or any of the other crap that people never do.
Not saying you have to do any of those though.

Also, in order for this not to be spam, i'd like to say that i, like the careless person i am, forgot to link to my link-up space in my sig. So, that's a link, and i've already had someone figure out my secret in there.
It is never harmful to be early for anything. And yes, I DO have to do all those things. I'm starting to get a beer belly. lol

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Figuring out when the best time to post a moveset is is an inexact science at best, and a total guessing game at worst. But in general, you'll want to pace yourself, so that A) people read your first moveset, and B) you can get some response to how you're doing. Also, actually posting a moveset should be a kind of big event, y'know? You put all that time into it...and chances are if you posted multiple 'sets in a row, one or more would overshadow the other ones. With the speed this thread's going, tomorrow should be good for you. Maybe
Prime example; me busting out The Headless Horseman on the last day of MYM 3.0, after everyone had gone days without laying eyes on a moveset, and directly on Halloween.

It worked, didn't it?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I apologize for not commenting on Doggy, Bkupa, I had to do a feature length review of Guntz. The moment Bear is up in addition to Doggy, I'll give them one as well, I assure you.
Ah, no big deal. By now, you West Coasters are probably enjoying a nice big turkey dinner; us East Coasters are just chilling. And Bear is coming along quite nicely, I might just post a bit of him by tonight, although not the whole thing...

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

An epic filled with suspense and darkness...

A compressed universe gone corrupt...

An experiment destined to obliterate all...

Where is the answer that we seek? It may be closer than one would think. But if it is found, will that knowledge aid us, or destroy us? Some things are better off concealed...

Chapter I: To Unveil Those Forbidden and Lost

-------------Act I: Dark Endeavors [-Black Conference Room-]

A dark citadel hidden in the foggy lands. An individual of pure heart wouldn't stumble upon such a devilish place, let alone even glance at it. One would say this citadel is a cliche'; the generic "evil-doer" headquarters. But what is to come can both change AND destroy one's mind. Villians always did have poor taste in home interior. At least there were no torture chambers or graveyards.

A conference room in an evil dwelling. Organization is key, even in world domination, universe rather. More seats than villians. Quality over quantity is what I say. What are they plotting? Should we wait further into the story to reveal it? Create foreshadowing for the protagonists? THAT, my friend, would be the cliche'...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sinister Voice: Is Soot X Machina progressing smoothly?

Scientific Voice #1: Well, it is progressing, but I am not so sure it means well.

Sinister Voice: What do you mean?

Scientific Voice #2: He means that "he" is unsure if the black substance is working on the machines properly.

Scientific Voice#1: So are YOU, you bumbling fool!

Wacky Villianous Voice: Maaaybe if you let my little SIS do the work, we would have figured it OUT by now!

Scientific Voice #2: Please! I am a pure genius! I wouldn't let a little girl meddle in my work! There are no dolls here!

Whimsical Voice: Oh come now, you three. Putting your minds together SHOULD be enough to do something so simple.

Wacky Villianous: Watch it, freak show! This makes our brains hurt!

Scientific Voice #1: Speak for yourself, dreck. Listen, your dark, alien blood is having abnormal transformations on our machines. We can't tell if it is having a positive effect. It is nothing that I have seen before in my life.

Sinister Voice: I ask you to trust my flesh. As long as the "abnormalities" come forth, then all should be well.

Whimsical Voice: Yeeesss. What a glorious sight that would be! Tee-hee-heee!

Unidentified Aircraft Approaching...

Whimsical Voice: Oh, how joyous! We have company.

Scientific Voice #2: *checks the monitor* It appears to be some yellow ship.

Wacky Villianous: H-hey!!! It's-it's THEM!

Sinister Voice: You know whose ship this is?

Wacky Villianous: Do I!? I know that yellow piece of scrap metal from ANYwhere!!

Sinister Voice: So I trust you know how to deal with them?

Wacky Villianous: Uhhh...well..err...S-sure!! "Easy" match...! With your almighty power, you can--

Sinister Voice: --Then deal with them, Tiesel...

Tiesel: ...

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Reserved Link-up space FTW.

Anyways, I'd like to take the time to say three things:

Most of the movesets so far have been absolutely amazing.

My internet is TERRIBLE right now.

Happy Thanksgiving!

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I highly look forward to that Ken Hoang moveset xD

I also posted a small "preview" for Pyramid Head in the social group if anyone's interested...kekekeke...
I think fans of Ken will greatly enjoy my moveset for him; due to his small body structure, he uses lots of items that reference his greatest Survivor and Smash moments, instead of physical attacks.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
GAH!!! Five hours and you guys are already here!!

All I've had time to do so far is read part of Warlord's SSE (just had to see my characters in action), and I think it's hilarious that you referenced a D-Smash that hasn't even been submitted yet (though you have seen it).

Oh, and it was the perfect inspiration for a writer's block I was going through with Bugzzy. I know exactly how to make a couple of attacks work now! :grin:

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I think I'll post Bear's moveset up to his aerials (which is how far I've gotten today). I think he adds most of the comedic value to the set, so be sure to read this (on page one)!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Can someone please review my two movesets on Page 9? D:
You're going to want to take a glance at a few of the movesets put up on the first page or the pages after that. With that level of detail, you can't expect much attention, I'm afraid. Devote a few more lines to how each attack works, and make an effort to be original.

Warlord is the bad guy, Kibble is the good guy. Chris is the serious guy, Mendez is the jokester guy.

Me, I'm the middle man.

[/stereotypes]

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
I've done N. Trance (Page 7) up to his Utilt. I know there's not much to talk about movewise, but I'd like to know how I'm doing with organization.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace

Theme Music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkbO....stlyrics.com/lyrics/aladdin/onejumpahead.htm

Aladdin

Aladdin was born 18 years before the events of his film debut. Aladdin never received a formal education. He learned much from his time on the streets of Agrabah. He is known by the locals as a thieving peasant, constantly stealing food for himself and his pet monkey, Abu, who is fond of stealing jewels and gold. In this moveset, Aladdin is equipped with a scimitar, which he learned to wield when battling Jafar. Aladdin can somewhat be compared to Shiek; his KO percentage is relatively low, due to the fact that he isn't a born fighter and naturally relies on Genie for help.

Statistics

Walk Speed: 10/10
Run Speed: 9/10
Power: 2/10
Weight: 4/10
Combat Agility: 8/10
Combat Range: 5/10
Jumping: 6/10
Falling Speed: 4/10
Traction: 10/10
Wall Jump: Yes
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: Yes

You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Genie

What makes Aladdin different from the average fighter is the theatric assistance that Genie offers Aladdin in combat. The Down Special Never Had A Friend Like Me is used to call Genie. This special, however, is limited. The usage is similar to that of Wario Waft, except it can't be used in a timely fashion. In other words, Genie only helps Aladdin out when he feels like it or is just around. Genie is a goofy and carefree character, so he lacks the seriousness of battle. Aladdin starts to flicker blue and white when Genie is ready to help out. This is as random as the appearance of a Smash Ball. I call the attacks "Phenomonal Cosmic Powers" or PCP for short. No drug jokes, please. They are completely random, and can either make or break Aladdin. These will be listed later in the moveset.

Code:
[IMG]http://i38.tinypic.com/2ymbmdk.png[/IMG]
[COLOR="Orange"][U][SIZE="3"]Standard[/SIZE][/U]

[U]A [/U]-  does a downward swipe with his scimitar...[2%]
[U]AA[/U] - ...then swipes it back up.... [2%]
[U]AAA[/U] - lastly, he somersaults in place while slashing for a rapid combo. [1%]
-
-
-
-

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/9gx99z.png[/IMG]
[U][SIZE="3"]Tilts[/SIZE][/U]

[U]Forward [/U]- does a low tilt kick as if he is stepping on the enemy's foot. 
No knockback. [5%]

[U]Up [/U]- Abu appears and whips upwards with his tail. Poor knockback. [5%]

[U]Down [/U]- does a simple thrust with his sword, then pulls back for a 2-hitter.
No knockback. [2-2%]

[U]Dash [/U]- slashes wildly three times while he is still running. Decent knockback.
[2-2-4%]
-
-
-
-
-

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/30t1j6p.png[/IMG]
[U][SIZE="3"]Aerials[/SIZE][/U]

[U]Neutral[/U] - performs a somersault with using the sword for a combo.
No knockback. [1-2-3%]

[U]Up [/U]- does a kick-up upside down with both feet while pointing sword down.
Able to hit high and low while in that position. Sword meteor smashes at decent 
knockback, while kick does poor knockback. [7%] [9/12%]

[U]Forward[/U] - grabs Abu and swings him horizontally as Abu grabs the lamp and
smacks with it, causing a loud clanking sound. Great knockback., but pre-laggy.
[10%]

[U]Down[/U] - Aladdin zips downwards as he performs a bunting hold with his scimitar.
Decent knockback, but post lags if he hits the ground. [12%]

-
-
-
-
-

[IMG]http://i34.tinypic.com/sv41lz.png[/IMG]
[U][SIZE="3"]Smashes[/SIZE][/U]

[U]Forward (Scarab)[/U]- kneels down while holding his scimitar back in a position as he 
prepares for a thrust. The pre-lag is ok, but this makes his strongest Smash.
Decent knockback. [13%]

[U]Up (Sandstorm)[/U]- Rapidly and wildly slashes upwards SIX TIMES. Though
weak, it is very wide and damage-building. Poor knockback. [2-2-3-2-2-4%]

[U]Down (Quicksand)[/U]- bends down and performs three 360 sword slashes that
suck up the enemy, similar to Peach's down smash. Has great damage build up, but
poor knockback. [1-2-1-3-2-3-1%]

[/COLOR]

Specials

Magic Carpet - Up Special

Carpet zooms in from the sky and catches Aladdin as he is falling. This is an unusual recovery, because Carpet dives down slightly, THEN swoops up for the save very quickly. This can be quite dangerous if near the abyssal blast zone or when recovering at the ledge. However, the rise is extremely high. The rise can hit the enemy with great knockback, but is not recommended for attack. Though the height is great, the distance is very poor. Fortunately, Aladdin doesn't burn out after the special, therefore being able to attack while falling. [10%]

Monkey Fingers - Side Special

Abu climbs down Aladdin and runs forward on the ground. If Abu touches an enemy, he will crawl over the enemy, attempting to steal from him/her. If the enemy is holding an item, Abu will take that item and bring it to Aladdin. If Aladdin is already holding an item, the stolen item will fade away. The special itself can be used to stall the enemy, so it can be useful toward empty-handed enemies. When Aladdin says, "Abu! NO!", Abu will return to Aladdin. The stall is only one second, and it doesn't damage the enemy.

How Do You Like Them Apples? - Standard Special

Aladdin tosses an apple as he would a throwing item, except he doesn't have to hold it. The apple hit doesn't cause knockback. He can only throw three apples per two seconds, and the throw is very quick and rapid. When the apple impacts, it explodes with apple sauce. The explosion has a decent radius, so it can hit multiple enemies at one time. It is good for building up damage from afar. [3%]

Never Had A Friend Like Me - Down Special [Phenomonal Cosmic Powers/PCP]

Mentioned earlier...

Cosmic Comet Rocket

Genie appears randomly on the stage as a rocket. He lights him self up and starts to expand. After three seconds, the rocket launches towards Aladdin. This can be used as a setup move. For instance, if the rocket shoots towards Aladdin, then a line of fire is created, meaning you can change the path simply by moving Aladdin throughout the stage. The idea would be to try to line up the rocket and Aladdin with the enemy for a dynamic hit. Though the rocket is small, it is incredibly powerful, fast, and unpredictable. It cannot be blocked either. When the rocket reaches Aladdin, it disappears, ending the attack. Super knockback. [19%] [Fire]

Mano-A-Mano

Aladdin grows Genie's massive arms and starts pummeling in a circular fashion. It is not as strong as it seems; it is more a wide, combo attack. There are ten punches total, 5 punches from each fist, causing 5% damage each. The attack's duration is only two seconds; it happens quite fast. Decent knockback. 10-hit. [5%]

Genie Juggle

Genie randomly appears on the stage and takes off his head, duplicating it for a juggle. If an enemy is caught into the juggle, it will result in a rapid, shredding combo. This is a capture combo; once caught in it, there is no escape until the end of the juggle. If caught in the beginning of the move, an enemy will receive up to 40% damage. The attack duration is 6 seconds, and each hit causes 2% damage, meaning that the combo length is 20. No knockback. [2%]

This Is For Reel

Genie appears randomly on the stage as a slot machine, and starts to reel. The icons on the reels have enemy faces on them. When it lands on certain characters, damage will be inflicted upon those characters:

:sonic: :wolf: :falcon: = 10% for each
:zelda: :zelda: :peach: = 30% for Zelda. 5% for Peach
:falcon: :falcon: :falcon: = 50% for Falcon.

It does no knockback. It just delivers the damage to the enemy, whether they be in an invincibility frame or not. The slot duration is 4 seconds.

Limelight Serenade

Genie appears randomly on the platform dressed in a white suit and top hot in a spotlight. The whole stage becomes dim, but not unbearably. He then begins to waltz for about 5 seconds. This does absolutely nothing, but it slightly obstructs the fighters' view, including Aladdin.

Clean Cut Craze

Several Genies appear around Aladdin and force him into barber services. This is a negative PCP, for it traps Aladdin, making him vulnerable for attack. However, getting attacked won't cancel out the PCP, so in others, you've no fear of being knocked away. The PCP lasts 6 seconds.

SAFE!

Genie appears and zaps Aladdin with sparkling magic. Aladdin then floats to a random location on the stage. This could be good for a last minute recovery, but it can also transport you to an even more dangerous position, say the bottom of the stage. x_x

Three Wishes - Final Smash

Aladdin pulls out the Genie's lamp, rubs it, and lifts it into the sky. Genie bursts out and says "Any THREE wishes!!!" A thinking balloon appears over Aladdin's head, listing 5 randomly selected wishes out of 14. Beside each wish is a button that needs to be pressed in order to choose that wish. Of course, you can only choose three. However, you are only given 4 seconds to choose your wishes. This time limit puts pressure on the player, due to the wishes being different each time, the button commands being rearranged AS you are choosing, and some wishes may not be in their favor. The idea is to be careful what you wish for, and you really should.

Larger than life! - gives Aladdin the effect of the Super Mushroom

Make me unstoppable! - gives Aladdin the effect of the Star

Heavy metal, baby! - gives Aladdin the effect of the Metal Box

Fix me up! - heals Aladdin by 100

Super speed! - gives Aladdin the effect of the Bunny Hood

Now you see me, now you DON'T! - turns Aladdin invisible

Make me HOT! - gives Aladdin the effect of the Superspicy Curry

Be cool! - turns Aladdin into a mount of ice

I could use some rest. - puts Aladdin to sleep

Food. Food! FOOD! - food items fall around Aladdin, mostly bread

Slow down, will ya!? - slows down time for Aladdin

Make me a super star! - launches Aladdin into the sky for a Star KO

I have a small problem... - gives Aladdin the effect of the Poison Mushroom

I wanna be a prince! - Aladdin's attire turns into Prince Ali's

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
More like monkey in the middle.

The middle guy is always the coolest.
I... I'm so confused.

Your words say one thing, but your spoiler text says another. How am I supposed to construe this?

On another note, the Stadium's review queue will be empty by morning. Let's get some more requests! Well, maybe not right away, but eventually! REQUEST EVENTUALLY!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
You're going to want to take a glance at a few of the movesets put up on the first page or the pages after that. With that level of detail, you can't expect much attention, I'm afraid. Devote a few more lines to how each attack works, and make an effort to be original.

Warlord is the bad guy, Kibble is the good guy. Chris is the serious guy, Mendez is the jokester guy.

Me, I'm the middle man.

[/stereotypes]
The serious guy? :(

I always thought I was the nice guy... Unfortunately I think Sundance is closer to the truth. :urg:

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I've done N. Trance (Page 7) up to his Utilt. I know there's not much to talk about movewise, but I'd like to know how I'm doing with organization.
It looks good, I love when people add sprites...and love more when people add GIFs...plus it makes it nicer to look at : )

Warlord: The detail Nazi.
Kibble: The Guiding Hand.
Chris: I'm here too...
Krool: Middle Man
Mendez: TANKRA.
Poor Chris...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Y'all are racist. Where I come from, a man can be hanged for calling another man "a jokester."
Also the middle man is always the first to die.

@Ultimate Ridley: While you can request a review by going here and reading the rules, I'd much rather see you come up with some more interesting moves first. Seriously, Ridley deserves more than a few simple words, don't you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom