• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Holy crapz, guys.

5 pages in, like, less than 2 hours.

This thread grows/reproduces like steroid-laiden rabbits.

Oh, and no suggestion for an IvoryFlame AT?

Well, I'm actually not surprised. My infrequency here is turning me into the MyM Drunk Uncle who randomly drops in for a few minutes before staggering out the door.

Anyway, I can't resist cheating Junahu....

Assisst Trophy: IVORYFLAME!!!

The Assisst Trophy Shatters to reveal...IvoryFlame! IvoryFlame qucikly transfomrs into his super-alter-ego, BOMBASTIC BAG-MAN, and is about to aid his summoner in battle...when suddenly the Sandbags pop up and inform him B-M isn't legal in MyM4.
No hard feelings, guys. :)
IvoryFlame shrugs nonchalantly and teleports away.

That can't be it, can it? NOPE! For the rest of the match, IvoryFlame will randomly appear at unpredictable intervals to punch a random character (even his summoner) in the face, doing 14% and mild diagonal knockback. In matches where IvoryFlame has been activated, he will appear in 5th place on the results screen, compete with his own losing animation: Vomiting into a paper bag.
& I tried to repost Batman only to be told that. I think I deserve an AT too. also... ITS WARLORDS FAULT!!!!!!!!!! *cough*

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Wolf Link & Midna
I see that your movesets are definitely getting better ~ I like alot of the things you've done with these guys, which makes my job of making solo midna that much harder :ohwell:
however, the throws seem really bland to me. also, generic counter ftl. It's still a very good set & I know it's still under construction, so yeah :)

@blitzkreig: & why would I?? :bee:

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
@TWIL

Somehow I think that one of the strongest demons in hell is better than a dude who couldn't even beat his sister (well that sounded wrong).
He defeats his sister at the end lol XD. AND LET'S HAVE A VOTE NOW!!! [COLOR="Black] For fun only. Do not take this seriously lol [/COLOR]

WHO's Bettah!!!!??? Zuko from the Avatar series or Ashencroft!?!?!?!

Whoever votes that Zuko is better is then added to my awesome list and is now officially cool.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
He defeats his sister at the end lol XD. AND LET'S HAVE A VOTE NOW!!! [COLOR="Black] For fun only. Do not take this seriously lol [/COLOR]

WHO's Bettah!!!!??? Zuko from the Avatar series or Ashencroft!?!?!?!

Whoever votes that Zuko is better is then added to my awesome list and is now officially cool.
Umm... Zuko gets his *** kicked by his sister in the end.

Technically Katara defeats his sister.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
You seriously didn't watch the ending?
I watched all the episodes from Book 1-2 and the first ten episodes of Avatar.........and then i was like really busy when they were showing the last episodes. Man does my life suck sometimes.

I'll watch on Youtube, or i'll get the DVD set lol. Is the ending good though lol?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I watched all the episodes from Book 1-2 and the first ten episodes of Avatar.........and then i was like really busy when they were showing the last episodes. Man does my life suck sometimes.

I'll watch on Youtube, or i'll get the DVD set lol. Is the ending good though lol?
Yes its epic. I'm not going to give you any more details, as that would spoil things for you.

@Cruxis
I apoligize. I didn't see your preview earlier. Cid looks good so far, but that neutral B seems underpowered to me... it has good things about it, but it seems like you're overdoing your efforts in balancing it.

Maybe give it decent range (half of FD is pretty standard for a projectile).

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Yes its epic. I'm not going to give you any more details, as that would spoil things for you.

@Cruxis
I apoligize. I didn't see your preview earlier. Cid looks good so far, but that neutral B seems underpowered to me... it has good things about it, but it seems like you're overdoing your efforts in balancing it.

Maybe give it decent range (half of FD is pretty standard for a projectile).
I would agree with you if I had a neutral B posted.

I just never stated the range, but that can be fixed easily.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I demand to beat up the crap out of Dracula alongside Cervantes in your SSE, Lionheart.

As far as what to further do with me in the SSE. . .Typical strong slow guy I spose seeing you're turning us into fantasy characters, but defenitely not strong and stupid. Strength and intelligence are quite high. . .But agility is pathetically low. Who walks nowadays?

Moving on from that: Teen Titans > Avatar. . .But Avatar's still a great series. Would be nice if they aged up the characters though. How are Azula and Katara 14?!? Zuko is easily the best character in that series as well. . .Although if I had to make a moveset for someone in it, I'd do Iroh. Gotta love ecentric old men.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I demand to beat up the crap out of Dracula alongside Cervantes in your SSE, Lionheart.

As far as what to further do with me in the SSE. . .Typical strong slow guy I spose seeing you're turning us into fantasy characters, but defenitely not strong and stupid. Strength and intelligence are quite high. . .But agility is pathetically low. Who walks nowadays?

VLoad of crapV

Not bad at hitting on women when it comes to words. . .But far from attractive, obviously. And no, don't make me hit on the same people over and over to get smacked endlessly. . .But do try on most targets at least once.

^Load of crap^

Moving on from that: Teen Titans > Avatar. . .But Avatar's still a great series. Would be nice if they aged up the characters though. How are Azula and Katara 14?!? Zuko is easily the best character in that series as well. . .Although if I had to make a moveset for someone in it, I'd do Iroh. Gotta love ecentric old men.
Well about your role... I'll have to pm you about that...

Zuko isn't the best character in the series.... Iro is. You can't top a hilarious eccentric old man, who also happens to kick major ***.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Stop posting in here so much it's hard to keep track of what happened in the 30 pages that I miss daily!

For reelz, though. I have a new moveset coming up, and this time for an OC of mine (guess what his name is. I'm famous for being original!)

It will blow your MINDS.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Christ people. I don't even watch the show and I know it's "Toph", not "Toff."

WHats the Z in ZOMG even mean?
"zOMG" is the "proper" spelling of the word. It started as a wat ro ridicule people who say "lol" and "omg" and stuff too much, as in their haste to press the Shift key, they end up hitting z, then adding OMG to the end.

So the Z means nothing. It's just a way of knowingly making fun of "netspeakers."

NOW YOU KNOW...anyone?

Who likes my new avi?
*yawn*

...Is the same one as before. Peter F*cking Parker. :ohwell:

You'd be lucky to get a single one of those characters drawn Wyvern. If you get really lucky maybe Mendez will make one of them for you.
Nope. Not gonna' happen, ever.

Some/most/I don't know of you know how much I despise the 3D Sonic games, and by proxy, the stupid, horrible characters SEGA keeps making. Fan-characters are a step below that, so if I'm already so offended by the official characters, you can imagine how I feel about this.

Sorry, wyvern.

Assist Trophy: Junahu​
The assist trophy shatters to reveal.. nothing? At first that seems to be it, the fight continues as normal and the unlucky dupe who picked up the trophy feels cheated. But what's that ominous purple swirl underneath everyone's feet? And why is it pooling in the center of the stage?

Suddenly, from out of swirl, Junahu leaps into the fray, wielding a gigantic wall of text like it was a sword. This wall is HUGE, it's easily three Ganondorfs tall and two Mario's wide. Although the sheer weight of the moveset prevents him from moving around, anyone who enters his insane range will be clobbered. It deals a high amount of damage, but that's mostly useless since the hits are OHKOs. His swing style is messy and generic, so the attacks themselves are easily dodged. Junahu lasts for a surprisingly long 20 seconds, before vanishing into thin air.

Be warned. The person who summoned Junahu, is not safe from his wall of text, and can easily become collateral damage. Luckily, Junahu will never specifically aim a strike at his summoner, but... accidents do happen.

If the match ends with the Junahu Assist Trophy in play, he will somehow, bizarrely, come 4th, replacing anyone who would have otherwise placed there.
This is eight kind of brilliant. Everyone else in this thread (especially the regulars) fail for not responding to this somehow.
Self-deprecation for the win!

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Good Lord.

~5 pages and one (real) moveset later~

Johnny Bravo, hm? I could possibly convince myself to try that. Though personally it's hard for me to conceive of movesets for characters that don't come from a video game.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hmm possible AT ideas:

TheSundanceKid- Fills screen with TYATM
TWILTHERO- A giant tree comes and starts swinging its branches (lolol).
Cruxis- A gryphon flies in and joins the fight temporarily.
IronThorn- OMG ITS A GIRL!? She leaves.
Wha? No Spadefawks? Blasphemy!

Love the Junahu AT, Junahu. ^-^

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Nope. Not gonna' happen, ever.

Some/most/I don't know of you know how much I despise the 3D Sonic games, and by proxy, the stupid, horrible characters SEGA keeps making. Fan-characters are a step below that, so if I'm already so offended by the official characters, you can imagine how I feel about this.

Sorry, wyvern.
thats fine, i found a character maker.

EDIT: crap, cant save on it, well there is that old way to describe... what was it now... Ohyes! WORDS!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
It's Skyler Ocon.

The Mr. Sandbag pin clinches it. And hey, you never know what's under that helmet, Cruxis. ^.^

thats fine, i found a character maker.

EDIT: crap, cant save on it, well there is that old way to describe... what was it now... Ohyes! WORDS!
Just remember that if you don't have a picture in the moveset (of the character), it won't be put up on The Stadium's moveset list.

Not that that's the end all be all of this contest or anything, but it's still nice, no?

NEW CHARACTER JOINS THE BRAWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOOOOOOOOO!! :urg:

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
The Mr. Sandbag pin clinches it. And hey, you never know what's under that helmet, Cruxis. ^.^
I'm so glad you noticed. I kind of tacked it on there as an afterthought, but it really gives the picture exactly what it needs, doesn't it?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well, now. Let us get a few more posts here (actually, quite a few). Jafar is done and ready to be posted in all his glory!

Seriously, I think this is probably the best moveset I've ever made. And I'm not overstating things. It's different from my usual style, but, methinks, quite excellent.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Well, to spice things up, howz about a preview of Hyper_Ridley:

Fair: “It Burns!”: HR starts beating his wings as he opens his mouth and begins to spew fire from his mouth-canon while looking downwards. The wing flapping halves the speed at which he is falling, and the fire is as long as a full power Bowser fire-breath, and it is disjointed. It deals 4% per second you are caught in it and lasts for 2 seconds, and the final hit does average knockback. There is below average startup lag, but above average end lag as HR waits for the fire to stop… firing.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Looks solid, HR. This is a moveset I'm definitely looking forward to reading in full. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom