• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
That's a nice set you have there Flyin, although I like to say his neutral a is similar to the a Punch, punch kick syndrome (with the kick being his body instead), but other than that, it's a solid set.

P.S: Whats that extra link in your sig, DFM?

LOL

Undead Hero backroom is set up

Smady

Smash Master
Chilly is very good, FF. Your spriting work is surprisingly good! Also, moves like "Chillymobile" and his F-Air - Ice Sprinkle - are really inventive. Despite that, you still have a few blemishes in the form of stale moves [a few of his Airs are similar / crap, lol], but you've done extremely well in creating a diverse moveset for Chilly; you only need to round out your movesets more and then you'll be one of the elite. :)

I'll do Chilly's banner and challenger approaching tonight, if I have some spare time. PM me if you want me to use any specific images.

Edit: Let me say as well that I'm glad you're taken with the more colourful path in MYMing, in using first Yugi's cards and now some spriting. Your movesets and I will be getting along fine.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
That's a nice set you have there Flyin, although I like to say his neutral a is similar to the a Punch, punch kick syndrome (with the kick being his body instead), but other than that, it's a solid set.

P.S: Whats that extra link in your sig, DFM?
Chilly is very good, FF. Your spriting work is surprisingly good! Also, moves like "Chillymobile" and his F-Air - Ice Sprinkle - are really inventive. Despite that, you still have a few blemishes in the form of stale moves [a few of his Airs are similar / crap, lol], but you've done extremely well in creating a diverse moveset for Chilly; you only need to round out your movesets more and then you'll be one of the elite. :)

I'll do Chilly's banner and challenger approaching tonight, if I have some spare time. PM me if you want me to use any specific images.
Thanks guys!

I admit that I intentionally made some moves "meh" and basic such as the combo and some of the aerials, so I accept the criticism and will try not to do that in the future.

EDIT - @Smash Daddy: Yeah...I feel like a picture or visual is worth a thousand (or at least a hundred) words. I haven't recieved any criticism for it yet, so...I'll try and keep doing it!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That moveset...was so...freaking...

*C*O*O*L*

No, seriously, I loved it. The creativity, trueness to character (but the Chillymobile might have felt a tad bit out of place, maybe), the fact that this moveset could actually be reasonably implemented in Smash, the presence of actual Ice/Freeze attacks (Ice Cube FTW!! Oh, and his Grab), the accompanying pictures, and don't forget, just the simple fact that it's CHILLY!!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
That moveset...was so...freaking...

*C*O*O*L*

No, seriously, I loved it. The creativity, trueness to character (but the Chillymobile might have felt a tad bit out of place, maybe), the fact that this moveset could actually be reasonably implemented in Smash, the presence of actual Ice/Freeze attacks (Ice Cube FTW!! Oh, and his Grab), the accompanying pictures, and don't forget, just the simple fact that it's CHILLY!!
Thanks a bunch, Kibble!

(The Chillymobile was inspired by this at 3:19: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sny59QmgQdM&feature=related)

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
TASTE FROST!

Chilly is so FREAKING cool... pun intended.

I especially love the Chillymobile.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Half of the past ten entries have been Kirby characters. This...is unacceptable strange.

Speaking personally, the best part of it was the awesomely bad Photochoppery of the Chillymobile. :bee:

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
exactly why I suggested the formation/inevitable existence of Kirby and Non-Kirby MYM factions.

And I actually clicked on Kholdstare's U.

I'm actually listening to the whole thing.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
O . O

I had forgotten about that.

I'm completely okay with the Chillymobile. (I guess I just had a hard time converting the picture used to something less realistic and more fitting)

That episode made me cry. Poor Chilly. :(
I never saw that anime yet alone that episode, but that clip made me nearly cry, too. ;-;

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
exactly why I suggested the formation/inevitable existence of Kirby and Non-Kirby MYM factions.

And I actually clicked on Kholdstare's U.

I'm actually listening to the whole thing.
You know good video game boss music, then.

SparkZ

Smash Cadet
A teaser for my Chemistry Man moveset.
Dash A. Clumsy Cataclysm. 16%. 5% to self. 30 degree knockback. 90 degree knockback to self. Kills at 93%. Kills self at 148%.
While Chemistry Man is running forward, he trips and lands on his face, crushing the beakers inside his coat. After a tiny pause, all of the spilt chemicals react with each other, blowing up in a large explosion right under Chemistry Man. The explosion has a range roughly equal to a Bowser, and it has a large amount of lag starting and little ending, like Dedede’s dash attack.
Uses: This is one of Chemistry Man’s few KO moves, but it has repercussions to yourself, making it risky. Use this with caution, and make sure that you land it!

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
AWESOME! You did Chilly justice.

Chillymobile has a wondrous picture and is just awesome in every possible way.

CHILLY'S GONNA GET YA!
Thanks very much! there's your freakin' comment

when i saw Chilly, i actually *squee*'d...heehee
I hope that's a good thing!

TASTE FROST!

Chilly is so FREAKING cool... pun intended.

I especially love the Chillymobile.
Thanks! You're punny!

Half of the past ten entries have been Kirby characters. This...is unacceptable strange.

Speaking personally, the best part of it was the awesomely bad Photochoppery of the Chillymobile. :bee:
Thanks for the...compliment? :bee:

O . O

I had forgotten about that.

I'm completely okay with the Chillymobile. (I guess I just had a hard time converting the picture used to something less realistic and more fitting)

That episode made me cry. Poor Chilly. :(
I never saw that anime yet alone that episode, but that clip made me nearly cry, too. ;-;
Me too. :( There's a sadder episode, but it's too depressing to look for right now.

@SparkZ: Cool attack! ...with an unfortunate side effect.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Is is that Oprah and Dr Phil moveset I requested? Someone still has to do that you know.

But I wonder what it is...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Here it is, the set you've all been waiting for!

THE SANDBAGS

Unique Moveset Features:
Passive Specials-
Returning from the 3rd Agers moveset, this great feature allows the Down B of the character to be both a character switcher, and a buff to the character. Passive skills may be random effects or permanent effects that occur under certain conditions.

SirKibble

Story:
SirKibble was a human in a village of Kibbles. He was raised by them until finding out that he was human. He then moved to Camelot to find his origins. Kibble fights with double bladed boomerangs. Though his appearance looks rather dark, Kibble is the most well liked and kind Sandbag. He is the embodiment of honor.

Unique Mechanics:

Stats:
Height- Human Size
Kibble is about the size of a regular human. The spike in his helmet does increase his size a bit however.

Weight- Heavy
With all that armor, you can imagine Kibs would be pretty heavy, right? He would probably compare to Ike in weight.

Walking Speed- Slow
The armor holds him back a bit, but not much. Probably about that of Ike.

Running Speed- Average
Far from the slowest Sandbag, but not fast either.

Attack Speed- Fast
He actually attacks quite fast with those light boomerangs. His attack speed would probably compare to that of Captain Falcon.

Attack Power- Below Average
Far from the strongest Sandbag, but not that weak.

Attack Reach Excluding Projectiles- Average
The boomerangs aren't exactly the lengthiest weapons.

Attack Priority- Good
Its not as high as MK's, but it is pretty good.

First Jump- High
Kibble can jump surpsingly well on his first jump.

Second Jump- Low
In contrast to the first jump, the second jump aint so great. Its not as bad as Peach's 2nd jump in Brawl, but it doesn't get him a whole lot of distance. Its still worth using.

Third Jump- Low
Its identical to the second.

Falling Speed- Fast
Hes not setting any records, but he is a fast-faller.

Recovery- Poor
With two bad jumps and a tether recovery, Kibble isn't the best at recovering. His great first jump helps though.

Final Smash-

Traction- Below Average
Its not really bad, but what can you really expect out of someone in armor?

Dodges- Great
He has surprisingly good reflexes.

Specials:
Neutral B- Counter Rang
Kibble performs a traditional counter. Unlike most counters, this only launches a counter hit against projectile attacks. Melee attacks will still be blocked, but no counter hit will be performed. The boomerang thrown by Sir Kibble deals 1x the damage and knockback of the counter projectile (proving very useful against Charge Specials and Pikachu's Thunder) with a minimum damage of 3%. This boomerang moves faster than the normal boomerang, and is actually a "spare rang", not taking away from Kibble's ability to attack while he waits for it to return.

Side B- Boomerang Blades
Kibble throws his left boomerang forward. It travels in a wide, almost rectangular arc. It fly's at the same speed as Link's "rang" but due to its much wider arc it takes a bit longer to return. This dravels half the distance of Final Destination. The boomerang deals 5% damage and decent knockback. You can still perform attacks based on your right boomerang before it returns. You can also throw your right boomerang for a second projectile.

Up B- Roper Rang
Kibble ties a rope to one of his boomerang quickly and throws it. It hooks to the stage, if applicable, making for a tether recovery. This boomerang travels quickly and deals 5% damage and low knockback if it hits someone.

Down B- Character Switch
When you press Down B, Kibble runs into the background. Chief Mendez runs out of the background. This can only be used on the ground and possesses invinceability frames during the switch.

SirKibble's passive skill is Quick Rang. All projectile based boomerang attacks you use have a 33% chance of flying at twice the speed.

Normal Attacks:
A- Right Hook
Kibble slashes with the right boomerang. This move is fast, with low lag on both ends. The reach is just ok. Priority is good. Deals 2% and little knockback.

A,A- Left Hook
Kibble Slashes with the left boomerang. This move is fast, with low lag on both ends. The reach is just ok. Priority is good. Deals 2% and little knockback.

A,A,A- Double Slash
Kibble slashes down with both boomerangs. This move is fast with fairly low lag on both ends. The reach is ok. The priority is great. Deals 3% and decent knockback.

Dash Attack- Boomeroll
While dashing, Kibble throws both boomerangs like bowling balls in front of him. They got about 1/4 of Final Destination before curving up and returning to him. They fly very fast and return to him quickly. The second boomerang flies a bit after the first, increasing "linger" slightly. This move sports great range and low lag at the cost of dealing only 5% damage and low knockback.

Tilts:
Forward- Kneeling Blades
Kibble gets on one knee and slashes at the foe's feet with both boomerangs. This move has low lag on both ends. The reach is medium. The move has good priority. The hitstun of the move is pretty good. This move deals 6% damage and below average knockback.

Up- Headbang
Kibble brings his head down and back up, slicing twice with the metal blade in his helmet. This move has very low lag on both ends. The reach of this move is low. The priority is medium to above average, not cancelling many moves out but not being cancelled out by to many. The hitstun is not good, but its enough to link repeated uses of this move together. This move deals 3% damage and low to very low knockback. This move gets its name because (due to its low lag on either end) it can be easily spammed like a pseudo infinite A combo on foes with damage percentages under 80% (lightweights) and under 100% (heavyweights). DI can break you out of this combo.

Down- Split Swipe
Kibble gets down on one knee while facing the players and swings his boomerangs to his sides, hitting both sides at once. This move has low lag and a low duration. The reach is medium on either side. The priority is good. This move has pretty average hitstun and deals 5% and below average knockback.

Smashes:
Forward Smash- X Rang
Kibble attaches his boomerangs together making one deadly X rang. The charging animation of this move involves him bringing the hand with the "X Rang" in it behind him ready to throw it. He then throws it forwards. It travels in the same arc as Link's boomerang, except wider. It also travels at a slightly faster speed to compensate (dramatically faster if quick rang triggers). The move has average beginning lag and fairly low ending lag and outprioritizes just about any other projectile. Kibble cannot use other boomerang based attacks, with the exception of Counter Rang and Roper Rang, while waiting for it to return but he can move around freely. The X Rang strikes for an impressive 11...16% damage and good knockback. Another feature of this move is that if you press A while waiting for the boomerang to return, Kibble swings his head down with force, cutting in front of him with his helmet blade. This attack has ok reach and low lag at either end and strikes for 7....12% damage and good knockback. The interesting feature of this helmet attack is that its damage is based on how long you charged the X rang, making a fully charged X rang very useful.

Up Smash- Infinity Arcs
Kibble throws both boomerangs above him. This move has fairly low lag on both ends. They fly at a fast speed, giving this move a total duration of about a second, during which time Kibble must stay still and cannot act. The move strikes for 9...14% and decent knockback. They have two very unique arcs:
Arc 1~ The 8-
The rangs travel upwards and head towards each other, forming an upside down U. Then then switch paths, and continue heading upwards reaching a top point, forming an O on top of the U. From this point, the switch places once again and head towards the bottom of the O (the top of the U) and switch places again. They then form an O at the bottom, making a full figure 8. This arc goes right above Kibble and has a reach of 2 bodylengths upwards.
Arc 2~ The Infinity-
The reason this move got the name. Kibble throws the boomerangs upwards. They form a full infinity sign (a sideways 8) over Kibble, reaching 1 bodylength over Kibble and one bodylength to the side of (but still over) Kibble on each side. This is more useful than The 8 arc for wider anti-air protection, but it doesn't reach as far vertically.

Down Smash- Wave Rangs
Kibble faces the players and throws his rangs to the left and right of him. Rather than following typical arcs, they follow a path like this ~ for half of Final Destination and then return to Kibble the same way. They move a lot faster than other boomerang throws, going atleast twice as fast as Link's boomerang, but Kibble is completely unable to act until they return, leaving him open for punishment. This is the fastest of Kibble's smashes, having the shortest duration and having low lag on both ends. The rangs only strike for 7...12% damage and decent knockback though.

Aerials:
Nair- Rang Satellite
Kibble throws both of his boomerangs. They somehow start orbiting him at a quick speed, protecting him from most attacks due to their high priority. They fly a short distance from your body. If anyone runs into the boomerangs, they take 5% and decent knockback. This move has low lag on both ends. The rangs keep orbiting you until you either use Nair again or you hit the ground. While the satellite rangs orbit you, you are unable to use any boomerang move with the exception of you neutral Special, Dair and Up Special. The boomerangs have low hitstun. This move serves as the basis of Kibble's air game.
*A unique property of this move is that the orbit is manipulated by some attacks (for example, if you perform your Fair which sticks your leg out, the boomerangs extend the hitbox of the move by traveling around the leg.)

Fair- Long Kick
Kibble kicks with his left leg as far as possible. This move has great reach. It has average lag on both ends. As it only deals 6% and decent knockback, this move's main use is to extend the reach of your Nair. In this situation, if both the leg and the boomerang hit, the damage will add together (5+6=11%) and the knockbock of the second hit will take priority over the first. This move has low priority by itself, but it has high priority when combined with the Nair. The hitstun is low in both situations.

Bair- Elbow Of Justice!
Kibble elbows behind him. This move has low lag on both ends, but the reach is poor. This move actually works like the Brawl version of Falcon's fair, doing great damage and knockback if sweetspotted and mediocre damage and knockback if it hits anywhere else. If combined with your nair, you will find that it is a lot harder, perhaps even impossible, to land the effects of this move, but in this situation, the move still helps to extend the orbit of your Nair (and the nair helps strengthen and lengthen the sourspot of this move). This move has low priority on its own. If this move sweetspots, you deal 14% and high knockback. If it doesn't, you deal 3% and low knockback. If this move is combined with your Nair, you will deal 8% and low knockback if both the sourspot and the boomerangs hit.

Uair- Seize
Kibble reaches above him with both arms. If he catches an opponent, he will then throw them down to the ground, spiking them. This move has high priority, working like the Falcon Dive in a way. This move has average lag on both ends and only okay reach. If combined with your Nair, the grab will take priority over the knockback of the boomerangs, and the foe will be hit by the boomerangs damage and take no knockback from them each time the boomerangs hit. The outcome in this situation being 5% times the number of hits + downwards spike. This move deals no damage of its own.

Dair- Raining Rangs
Kibble throws both of his boomerangs downwards. They travels half the distance of FD downwards or until they hit the stage (in which case they bounce back up to you.) If Nair was active before this, the satellite boomerangs are used in this move. In this situation, they will auto-return to orbit once they return. This move deals 7% and decent knockback. This move has low lag on both ends (but a punishable duration) and low hitstun. While waiting for the boomerangs to return, you fall much much slower than normal. You can airdodge while waiting for them to return.

Situational Attacks:
Rising Attack- Trading Places
Kibble sweep kicks, tripping any foe hit, while he stands up. This is an average speed and medium reach rising attack. It has good prioirity and low hitstun. Deals 5% and no knockback.

Ledge Attack- Head Chop
Kibble jumps up and slashes with he blade on his helmet. Deals 7% and decent knockback. Fast with low lag on either end and not to far reaching. Great priority and hitstun.

"Z-Button":
Grab- Arrest
Kibble grabs his foes by the arms (if applicable) and forces their arms behind their back, much like a police arrest. If the foe has no arms he basically just grabs them and does nothing from there (but with the same lag frames as his normal grab). Its a pretty average grab.

Grab Attack- Headbutt
Kibble headbutts the foe. Deals 3% and is less spammable than most grab attacks.

Forward Throw- Honor
Kibble lets his opponent go. They fall to the ground. The special feature of this grab attack is that you have a special A attack (visualized by Kibble slashing with his helmet and both boomerangs) only usuable for a certain amount of time after the throw. Basically time it so when the opponent gets up, they are hit. If this attack hits, it deals 12% damage and great knockack.

Back Throw- Back Kick
Kibble (while still holding onto the foe) rolls back on the ground and kicks them with both feet, sending them flying behind him. This throw features both a throw and a back roll. Deals 6% and great horizontal knockback.

Up Throw- Executionerangs
Kibble throws the opponent a great distance into the air (never enough to kill). He then throws both of his bomerangs upwards. You can freely control them. The left boomerang is controlled by the Control Stick. The right boomerang is controlled by the C-Stick. Each boomerang can deal 8% if it hits, but the knockback isn't enough to kill. The boomerangs auto-return to you after 5 seconds. Kibble has super armor over this entire duration. An interesting feature of this move is the ability to hit foes other than your target instead.

Down Throw- You're Free.
A variant of your F-Throw. Kibble lets the foe go and they trip, taking 5% damage. No knockback.

None of these grabs/throws can chain.

Final Smash:
Mega Boomerang-
A giant boomerang appears in Kibble's right hand. It is shaped like Mr. Shine merged with Mr. Bright. Kibble throws this boomerang. You can freely control its trajectory over the field 10 seconds. It deals 30% and high knockback if it hits someone. It flies at a fast speed, has high hitstun, and reflects energy based projectiles. Kibble is invinceable for the duration of the Final Smash.

Taunts:
Up- BYYYYYEEE
Kibble faces the players and waves his arms saying "BYYYYEEE"
Side- The Robot
Kibble dances to the robot. This loops infinitely. Just move to cancel out of it.
Down- Yo Yo Rang
Kibble walks the dog by tying a rope to his boomerang.

Loss Pose:
Kibs true face-
Kibble takes off his helm, revealing his baldness blonde hair. He then claps for the foe.

Victory Poses:
Up- Sundance And Kibble
Sundance jumps out in a Delicious One costume and says "Good job, dawgfood!" Kibble facepalms.
Side- Dawgfood
Kibble pulls out a can of dogfood and eats it.
Down- Kirby
Kirby appears next to Kibble (if there was a Kirby in that match then a new one spawns next to Kibble). And they both say "BIIIIII!"

Chief Mendez

Story:
Chief Mendez grew up in Transylvania. A master inventer, he created his own personal gun for use in the hunting of vampires, werewolves, demons, and other supernatural beings that plague the area. Though less known than Simon Belmont, the two have met before and generally have a level of respect for each other. Chief Mendez has an eccentric personality which has made him one of the most well-liked Sandbags.

Unique Mechanics:

Stats:
Height- Human Size
Mendez is a pretty ordinary human in physique.

Weight- Above Average
Being a human character, Mendez weighs about as much as the average human, which is a bit above the average for Smash.

Walking Speed- Slow
A hunter must learn to be calm and patient when necessary.

Running Speed- Above Average-Fast
Years of hunting vampires, as well as the lack of heavy armor, allows Mendez to run rather quickly.

Attack Speed- Average
Though not the most adept melee fighter, Mendez is able to keep up with most foes.

Attack Reach Not Counting Projectiles- Below Average-Average
A gun, even with a bayonet, isn't the lengthiest or most useful of melee weapons.

Attack Power- Above Average
Mendez isn't setting any strength records, but he does pack some punch.

First Jump- Good
Its a pretty good jump. Not amazing but, still better than average.

Second Jump- Good
Its identical to the first

Falling Speed- Slow
Surprisingly floaty providing a respectable air game.

Recovery- Gimp Fodder
With a tether recovery, even his good jumps aren't saving him from gimps.

Final Smash-

Traction- Good
Light on his feet, Mendez doesn't trip easily.

Dodges- Great
All great vampire hunters need quick reflexes.

Specials:
Neutral B- Sniper Shot
Mendez's gun switches to its sniper mode. If it wasn't already in this mode, there is some additional beginning lag. An aiming reticule, similar to that of the Legendary Air Ride vehicle, Dragoon or Snake's Final Smash appears on the screen about 3 bodylengths in front of Mendez. You can then control the reticule. Release B to fire the sniper at that particular spot. The bullet has no horizontal reach, persay, as it doesn't hit anyone in its path unless they are on that spot, oddly enough. The hitbox is anywhere in the reticule, as the bullet has a disjointed surrounding hitbox. There is an additional 2% damage sweetspot if the bullet itself hits. Mendez is quite vulnerable while using this, but you can press the L/R button to cancel it. The bullet deals 8% damage and good knockback if it hits. The max reticule range is half of Hyrule Temple, but the bullet is stopped by walls and other non-character obstructions, though strangely guest "characters" like Shy Guys and the ballons on the Animal Crossing stage don't obstruct the bullet. This gun uses clips of ammo and must be reloaded after 3 shots. A sweetspotted headshot deals 15% damage, quite powerful for a projectile.

Side B- Gatling Gun
More adept for close range, the gatling gun is Mendez's primary projectile. Mendez's gun switches to gatling mode. If it wasn't already in this mode, there is some additional beginning lag. While you hold B, Mendez fires rapid machine gun shells. These bullets reach up to half of Final Destination and strike for 1% each, firing at a rate of 5 per second. They are outprioritized by most other projectiles. The gun uses ammo, which comes in clips of 50, so it must be reloaded every 10 seconds (assuming constant use). The flight speed of the bullets compares to Fox's lasers, probably being a bit faster. The bullets don't cause flinching.

Up B- Grappling Gun
Mendez's gun switches to grapple mode. This has a bit of aditional beginning lag if it wasn't already in this mode. Mendez fires his gun straight upwards, though you can control the trajectory of the grapple rather well. If it hooks into the ledge, another character, a platform, or even the stage itself, Mendez will be tethered to that point and can pull himself there. If this strikes another character, it ties them up, dealing 5% damage and tethers Mendez to them. This provides for a potential Mendezside, should either person fall off the stage while tethered. Mendez has super armor until the grapple hooks into something, or reaches its max reach of 3/4 of Final Destination. This does leave Mendez helpless.

Down B- Character Switch
Press Down B to switch to Chris Lionheart. Mendez runs into the background and Chris enters from the background. Naturally this possesses invinceability frames and can only be used on the ground.

Mendez's passive skill is headshot. This adds damage to any projectiles that hit the head.
Sniper Shot +5%
Gatler +1%
Grappler +2%

Normal Attacks:
A- Upper Hook
Mendez performs a quick uppercut with his left hand. Ok reach. Good priority. Low lag on both ends. Deals 1% and little knockback.

A,A- Smack
Mendez swings the arm he just used to uppercut downwards. Ok reach. Good priority. Low lag on both ends. Deals 1% and little knockback.

A,A,A- Bayonet
Mendez smacks stabs with the bayonet of his gun. Ok reach. Great priority. Fairly low lag on both ends. Deals 5% and good knockback.

Dash Attack- Backlash
Mendez rolls through the foe and (while still facing the direction he was facing before) slams his gun backwards. Basically imagine Regal Bryant's Heaven's Charge and you've got this move visually. Low priority. Meh reach. Low lag on both ends. Sports super armor frames throughout the rolling portion. If this hits the foe, they are dealt 10% and high horizontal knockback behind Mendez. Definitely one of Mendez's better kill moves.

Tilts:
Forward- Cloak Swipe
Mendez takes off his jacket and swings it forward. This move has considerable beginning lag and a punishable duration, but it protects in front of him very well due to its long reach and great priority. The ending lag is low in comparison, as he practically throws the jacket back on. Additionally it works just like Mario's Cape with the proper timing, turning foes and projectiles around when they are hit. Another property of this move is that foes hit by it at any point will become wrapped in the shirt, stunning them for roughly a second and allowing you to punish them. This move deals 5% damage and no knockback.

Up- Joy Shots
Mendez raises his gun into the air and fires off 3 shots. This move has a slightly above average duration but low lag on both ends. The reach of the move is about 2 bodylengths above Mendez. This has great priority. Great for protecting against foes above you. Only deals 2% per shot (3% if it somehow actually manages to headshot) and low knockback.

Down- Nike 360
As the name suggests, Mendez swipes his right leg on the ground 360 degrees, hitting on both sides. This move has great reach and low lag on both ends. The priority of the move is good. This move has a sweetspot (Mendez's shoe) and a sourspot (Mendez's leg). The sweetspot deals 9% and the sourspot deals 5%. The knockback is low regardless.

Smashes:
Forward- Sentinel Beam
Mendez is'a FIRIN HIZ LAZOR! His gun fires out a red beam. This move has a 1 second beginning lag and average ending lag due to warm up and cool down time. The beam travels the distance of Final Destination before dissipating. Unlike most Smashes, this can't be charged, though its damage can be buffed by button mashing during the warm up, with 10 presses being the full "charge". Hold A to maintain the lazer for up to 10 seconds before the gun overheats. The laser deals 15...20% damage and great knockback.

Up Smash- Heat Seeker
Mendez kneels down and supports his gun on his shoulder. This serves as the charging animation for this move. This move has average lag on both ends. Mendez then fires a small but powerful missile out of his gun that travels upwards and seeks anyone who gets within 2 bodylengths of it (friend or foe). The missile moves at about the speed of Snake's missile. It keeps going until it hits something or leaves the stage. The missile deals 10...15% damage and good knockback.

Down Smash- Flame Spitter
Mendez points his gun towards the ground (this is the charging animation for this move), and fires a burst of fire. It then splits, forming fans of flame on either side. This is Mendez's fastest smash, having fairly low lag on either end. It has good reach on either side of Mendez and has great priority. This strikes for 12...17% damage and great knockback.

Aerials:
Nair- 360 Kick Spin
Pretty self-explanatory, right? Mendez sticks his left leg forward and his right foot back and then spins around one complete time. This move has great reach all around and average lag on both ends. The priority is low, but the hitstun is pretty good. Due to hitstun, most foes will be hit by both legs, doubling the damage. Each hit deals 6% and decent knockback.

Fair- Shotgun!
Again, this move is self-explanatory. Mendez fires a shotgun shell out of his gun in front of him. It goes 3 bodylengths, but it gets progressively worse after each bodylength, being strong on the first, average on the second, and mediocre on the third. This move has high priority and rather high beginning lag, but low ending lag. The strong spot deals 15% and great knockback. The normal spot deals 8% and okay knockback. The weak spot deals 3% and mediocre knockback.

Bair- Kickback
No.. Mendez does not kick backwards. He fires out a blast from his gun forwards... which turns out to be a blank shot, dealing no damage in front of him. Oddly enough, there is lots of kick back, sending Mendez back 3 bodylengths. This helps him dodge from the front. Additionally, this works a lot like Lucas + Ness's Up B, dealing a painful 13% and great knockback to those who get hit by his body as he flies back. This move has fairly low lag on either end and sports great priority, but low hitstun.

Uair- Flare
Mendez fires a flare upwards. It travels all the way to the top of the stage, or until it hits someone. If it hits someone it will deal a measly 3% and no knockback. Why use this move, you ask? Simple. The flare releases a bright light that stuns those in its radius for 3 seconds, giving this move gimping possibilities. If used correctly, you can knock out your foe's recovery and watch as they fall down unable to react. Due to Mendez's lackluster recovery, this can be risky. This move has high beginning lag but low ending lag, as he must load the flare into his gun.

Dair- Float
Mendez's jacket builds heavy wind-resistance, allowing him to fall much more slowly. Mendez stomps down, much like Ganondorf or Captain Falcon while using this move. Foes hit are meteored (not spiked) downwards a considerable distance. This makes for a potential killing move. The unique thing about this attack is that by holding the A button and releasing it when you want to hit, you can mindgame your foe and hit them when they are unsuspecting. The priority of this stomp is great, but the hitstun is poor. The reach is good. This move deals 8% damage.

Situational Attacks:
Rising Attack- Explosion
Mendez explodes a hand grenade under himself, taking 3% damage and sending him a decent distance into the air. If anyone else (friend or foe) is caught in the blast, they take 14% and high vertical knockback. This is a fairly slow Rising Attack with noticeable lag on both ends. The blast has a reach of one bodylength upwards and 1 bodylength on each side of Mendez.

Ledge Attack- Gun Bash
Pretty self-explanatory. Mendez jumps up and bashes the foe with his gun. Medium stats all around. Deals 7% and medium knockback.

"Z-Button":
Grab- Hair Pull
Mendez grabs the opponent by the head, pulling on their hair if they have any.

Grab Attack- Nuggy
Mendez gives the foe a nuggy, rubbing their head hard with his fist. Deals 2% per second you hold the A button.

Forward Throw- Close Shot Gun
Mendez fires his shotgun at the grabbed foe, dealing an impressive 14% and good horizontal knockback. This is a very slow throw, as Mendez must load the shells into his gun (which he somehow does with his one free hand. The foe can't escape... but you can be punished by another player in an FFA or 2v2.

Back Throw- Shaft Bash
Mendez throws the foe just behind him, tripping them with his leg, and bashes them with the back of his gun. Deals 8% and makes the foe trip.

Up Throw- Guided Missile
Mendez throws the opponent upwards and then rips a move off of Snake. Guide the missile to hit the foe with it. The foe has no control of his character for 2 seconds. The missile deals 12% and high knockback if it hits.

Down Throw- Drop N Kick
Mendez drops the foe to the ground and then kicks their body 3 bodylengths forward. Deals 9%.... basically its one of Mendez's least useful throws.

None of these grabs and throws can chain.

Final Smash:
ROCKET SNIPERS!-
Where is your god now?! A large aiming reticule (3 times the size of the Sniper one) appears. Press A or B to fire. If the foe is anywhere in the reticule the heat seeking rocket will seek them out (they can shield it or attempt to run away). Mendez has 5 missiles. Each can do 10% and high knockback. Mendez is invinceable over the duration of this Final Smash.

Taunts
Up- Dracula
Mendez puts on a cloak and fake fangs and says... I iz Dracula!!!
Side- Magic Baloon
Mendez pulls out Luigi's magic baloon and sucks out the helium. He then says "I've found a magic baloon!" in a really high pitched voice.
Down- OBJECTION!
Mendez fires his gun into the air and says "OBJECTION!"

Lose Pose:
Horse tranquilizers fix everything....
Mendez appears to be high as he waves for the victor.

Victory Pose:
Up- Sundance and Mendez
Sundance jumps out at Mendez in a Dracula costume.... Mendez asks for his autograph.
Side- Horse Tranquilizers
Mendez sits back on the couch and a bunch of horse tranquilizeres are scattered on the ground.
Down- Let-Down
Mendez says "What... were you expecting a third Victory Pose?... I don't think I have one of those."

Chris Lionheart

Story:
Chris Lionheart, born in 2994 AD, in the Kingdom of Valios, was the only survivor of the Valian royal family when the demon of fire, Ashencroft used the country's enemies to seize it. Chris became a soldier when he was in his teens and due to intense training rose to become a great warrior. His leadership allowed the oppressed Valians to take their country back and ally themselves with their former enemies. He wields the Lionheart royal sword, "Le Blade de Lion", but there may be a greater history to this sword than mankind knows. As he grew older, he was weakened, so Michael bestows him with amazing strength and the ability to "unleash his heart", becoming a fierce white lion.
Among the Sandbags, he is the most "normal" being a "middle of the road" type person, which helps to round out the perspectives of the Sandbags. Though generally well-liked he doesn't have the popularity of SirKibble or Mendez.
He is the epitome of courage.

Unique Mechanics:

Stats:
Height In Human Form- Human Size
A pretty standard human build. He doesn't look as strong as he is.

Height In Lion Form- Average
Not as tall as his human form, due to the bipedal nature of the lion, he still stands taller than characters like Metaknight. He has a larger horizontal space in exchange though.

Weight In Human Form- Heavy
Weighing roughly as much as Ike, Chris is a definite heavy-weight.

Weight In Lion Form- Very Heavy
The lion is a few hundred pounds of pure muscle. He isn't as heavy as Bowser or D3, but is one of the heaviest characters in the game in this form.

Walking Speed In Both Forms- Slow
Prefers to live at his own pace when not under pressure. He walks slower than most characters.

Running Speed In Human Form- Below Average-Average
Not fast, but not terribly slow, he shouldn't have a terrible time keeping up with most foes.

Running Speed In Lion Form- Above Average
Lions don't set any speed records, but they can definitely outrun the majority of characters.

Attack Speed In Both Forms- Average
Not excelling or paling in the area of attack speed, he is rather well-rounded.

Attack Reach Not Including Projectiles In Human Form- Great
"Le Blade de Lion" reaches about as far as Ike's sword, probably farther, giving his human form some of the best, if not the best reach in the game.

Attack Reach Not Including Projectiles In Lion Form- Below Average-Poor
The lion form tends to have smaller hitboxes, such as a claw, his jaws, etc.

Attack Power In Human Form- Average
Not excelling or failing in this area, Chris is pretty well-rounded in this form.

Attack Power In Lion Form- High
A lion is hundreds of pounds of pure muscle. If it hits you... its going to hurt.

First Jump In Both Forms- Average

Second Jump In Both Forms- Average

Falling Speed In Human Form- Average

Falling Speed In Lion Form- Fast
Good for a SHFF/SHFFL I suppose. The Lion form is very heavy and falls fast.

Recovery- Average-Good

Final Smash-

Traction- A bit below average
Has a bit higher than average chance to trip.

Dodges- Average

Specials:
Neutral B- Conceiled Knife/Roar
Human Form- Conceiled Knife
Pulls out a knife that was hidden in his gauntlet. He then throws it forwards. It reaches up to half of Final Destination and flies very fast. This has fairly high beginning lag but low ending lag. The move deals 5% and low knockback and outprioritizes most projectiles. This can be charged, giving the move a maximum of 10% and ok knockback. The dagger shines in the sunlight while it is on the field, including charge time and flight time.
Lion Form- Roar
Chris lets out a loud roar. This has rougly twice the reach of Jigglypuff's sing and stuns all nearby foes for 3/4 to 1.5 seconds (based on proximity, with closer ranges meaning longer stun). This has fairly high beginning lag, meaning you wouldn't want to use it up close. The great thing about this move is that it is decent for interrupting nearby foes and allowing you to take advantage of their temporary vulnerability.

Side B- Wheeling Dash
In both forms, Chris has the same side special.
Chris dashes forward about the distance of Quick Draw and slashes at the spot he reaches. He then jumps back to his original location rather fast. Good for hit and run attacks and mindgames, this is a staple attack for the Lionheart. Chris possesses some super armor frames during both dashes. This cannot be charged.
His human form sports a much better attack reach and deals 8% and average knockback.
His Lion Form possesses a meh reach and deals 12% and great knockback.
*Does not leave Chris helpless.

Up B- The Lion King
If the funny name wasn't enough to catch your attention, then the moves effect should. Chris Lionheart is the only transforming character who transforms during his recovery.
It starts out as a rather average jump-type Up B recovery with a quick transformation during the jump. A bright white light shines from him while transforming. He has invinceability frames during the transformation stage.
When he finishes the transformation at the peak of his jump, Chris attacks either with an upwards slash of his sword that deals vertical knockback if he was in Lion Form before the transformation, or with an upwards swipe of his claws if he was in Human Form before the transformation.
The sword slash sports a superb reach and deals 9% and good upwards knockback with great priority.
The claws sport an ok reach and deal 12% and great upwards knockbackback with great priority.
The entire duration of this Up B should be about a second.

Down B- Character Switch
Chris runs into the background and Warlord enters from the background. Naturally this can only be used while on the ground and possesses invinceability frames while swapping.

Chris's passive skill is Resolve. When his damage percentage reaches 100% or higher, Chris's speed, hitbox (adds disjointed hitbox), and damage + knockback output rise by 20% in both forms.

Normal Attacks:
Human Form Neutral A- Whirlwind Combo
While you hold A, Chris performs whirling sword attacks around himself, ranging from a full 360 spin, to a helicopter spin over the head. You can move the control stick to move in that direction at walking speed while performing the combo. All of the hits deal the same damage and knockback, but they have different features. The chance of each one coming out is the same, and random. Each move has atleast great reach. Average priority. Fairly low lag on both ends. Deals 3% and low knockback. Easy to DI out of multi-hits.
High Hit- "Propeller"
Provides air defense and hits on both sides.
Middle Hit- 360
Best reach on both sides.
Low Hit- Hamstring
Shield poker. Only hits one side.

Lion Form Neutral A- Lion Flip
Chris performs a backflip, slashing with his claws as he goes. Hits all around him. Ok reach. Great priority. Fairly low lag on both ends. Deals 6% and good knockback.

Human Form Dash Attack- Impale
Rushes forward a short distance and stabs forward with his sword, with both hands on the hilt. This moves strength is based on how much of the sword goes into the foe (thus it deals the best damage at the base). The knockback is the same regardless. Average lag. Superb reach. Great priority. Deals a minimum damage of 3% (tip) and a maximum damage of 12% (base) and decent knockback.

Lion Form Dash Attack- Wild Fang
The lion leaps forward the same (variable) distance as Ganon's side B, grabs the foe in his fangs and slams them down to the ground. If you were right at the edge when this happens, they are slammed downwards, meteored, not spiked. Death can be prevented through a meteor cancel in this situation. Low lag initially but average ending lag. Low priority. Great reach. Deals 10% and decent vertical knockback (knockback is only dealt if they hit the ground.)

Tilts:
Forward (Human Form)- Crescent Slash
The signature weapon attack of the Lionheart's, Chris has finally perfected it. Chris swings his sword from the ground upwards, leaving a gold trail behind the sword and kicking up dust from the ground. This move has superb reach and fairly low lag on both ends. Thanks to its great speed and reach, this move sports excellent priority. In exchange for this the move only deals 5% and good upwards knockback and has low hitstun.

Forward (Lion Form)- Back Kick
Chris turns around and kicks back quickly like a horse. While this lacks the power of a mustang's hoof, it still packs a punch.... or a kick. This move has good reach and low lag on both ends. The priority is good and the hitstun is low. This move deals 7% and good forwards knockback.

Up (Human Form)- Handstand
Chris feels like he's in the prime of his youth again! He performs a handstand on one hand and kicks upwards. This move is fast, as he practically jumps onto that hand and kicks quickly. Great reach, though certainly not as disjointed as Snake's U-tilt. Low lag on both ends. This move has good priority. Low hitstun. Deals 6% and decent vertical knockback.

Up (Lion Form)- Lion Handstand
Wtf? Somehow he actually manages to perform the same Utilt in his lion form. This time he must use both hands for balance, however. This move has low lag on both ends and sports an average to good reach. Great priority. Low hitstun. Deals 7% and good vertical knockback.

Down (Human Form)- Break Dance
Chris swings both legs to his sides while balancing on his hands, hitting on both sides of himself. This move sports great reach and has low lag on both ends. Has average priority and ok hitstun. Deals 3% and low knockback. This move gets its name from the fact that it can be spammed like a pseudo infinite A combo on foes with percentages below 80% (lightweights) and below 100% (heavyweights).

Down (Lion Form)- Tail Chaser
Much like a dog, Chris chases his tail and hits on both sides of him constantly. This move has mediocre reach, with the hitbox being Chris's body but sports very low lag on both ends. Has average priority and ok hitstun. Deals 3% per hit and low to very low knockback. This can be spammed creating a bullet seed like chain of damage on foes up to 60% (lightweights), though DI can be used to break out easily. Not a bad move for racking damage by any means, and isn't it cute seeing a fierce lion act like a puppy?

Smashes:
Forward Smash (Human Form)- Helmsplitter
Chris runs forward the same distance as Wolf does in his F-Smash and punches forward with his left (weaker) hand. If you charge this move, Chris will run forward the entire time, giving this some mindgame potential due to the animation being almost identical to the normal dash. The force of the punch is truly mighty. This move has average to above average lag on either end and sports great reach. This strikes for 10...15% damage and good knockback. One of this move's greatest features is that it deals great damage to shields.

Forward Smash (Lion Form)- LYOWN FANG
Chris roars (the roar lasts for as long as you charge the move) and then leaps forward the distance of Wolf's F-Smash and bites ferociously (the lion has one of the most powerful bites in the world). This has fairly high beginning lag but low ending lag. The reach of the move is great, counting the leap, though the actual hitbox is only ok, if that. The move deals 12....17% damage and great knockback.

Up Smash (Human Form)- 5 STRIKES OF COURAGE
Chris slashes upwards just like Link's Up Smash, except 5 times. The speed of each slash is the same as one of the slashes in Link's Upsmash, except for the last one, which has higher beginning lag in which Chris says "TAKE". He says "THIS!" while the last slash comes out. This move has average to above average beginning lag, a long duration, and average to above average ending lag (in other words, its very punishable should you fail to hit with it. The reach of this move is great. The priority of this move is below average. The first four slashes deal 5...7% and low knockback each. The last slash deals 9...14% damage and great knockback. If all hits connect, this move deals 29...42% damage and great knockback.

Up Smash (Lion Form)- Crest de le Lion
Chris gets back on his hind legs, lifts his head into the air (roaring), and claws wildly in the air. This pose is often shown on the crests of knights with the lion. He swipes his claws 3 times. This move has average lag on both ends and a lower duration then you would think, so it isn't nearly as punishable as the human form Up Smash. The move has ok reach. The priority of the attacks are great, but the hitstun is low. Each swipe deals 6...9% and low knockback, except for the third which has great knockback.

Down Smash (Human Form)- 360 Swing
Chris spins 360 degrees with his sword a single time. Very simple. The charge animation for this move involves him facing the players and bringing his sword to his face. This attack has superb reach on both sides and average lag on both ends. The hitstun of the attack is low and the priority is average. A gold trail is left where his sword had been.This attack strikes for 10...15% damage and good knockback.

Down Smash (Lion Form)- Rampage!
Chris leaps forward, slashing with his mighty claws. He then quickly turns around and does the same to the direction behind his original position. At the end of the move he is facing the direction opposite of the original direction he was facing. This move has fairly low lag on either end but a somewhat punishable duration. The reach of the move is great, counting the leaps, but the actually hitboxes are only ok. The priority is great and the hitstun is low. This attack strikes for 11...16% damage and great knockback.

Aerials:
Nair (Human Form)- Dual Swords
Chris pulls out his second sword, the light-weight longsword, Faust. Press Nair again to put Faust back. You will automatically, re-sheathe it when you hit the ground. This has low lag on both ends. This move serves as the basis of Chris's air game in human form.

Nair (Lion Form)- Leon 360
Its just his ground Neutral A, but in the air and buffed up a bit.. Chris performs a backflip, slashing with his claws as he goes. Hits all around him. Ok reach. Great priority. Fairly low lag on both ends. Deals 8% and good knockback.

Fair (Human Form)- Dual Slash
Chris slashes forwards with Le Blade de Lion. If Faust has been drawn, he slashes with it at the same time. This move deals 6% and medium knockback if only your primary sword is drawn, but is increased to 10% and good knockback if both swords are drawn. This move sports superb reach and great priority. The move has average lag on both ends and inflicts low hitstun.

Fair (Lion Form)- Lion Wheel
At first it looks just like his neutral A, but then he travels forwards 3 bodylengths while spinning. This has great priority and average lag on both ends, as well as a punishable duration. Little hitstun is inflicted by this move. Deals 9 hits (3 hits per bodylength) of 3% per hit, though DI can help you escape this, and you are not likely to be hit by all hits. Most of the hits deal low knockback, but the last deals great knockback. The last and strongest hit has the appearance of Chris clawing you with force as he leaves his last spin.

Bair (Human Form)- Dual Stab
Chris holds his swords underhanded. First he stabs behind him with Le Blade de Leon, dealing 6% and good knockback. This has great hitstun. Then, if you are holding Faust, Chris stabs behind him with it dealing another 5%. This move has fairly low beginning lag, but punishable ending lag after your last stab. This way, if you are not holding Faust, you cannot take advantage of the first hit's great hitstun. Ideally, this move will deal 11% and great knockback. The move has great priority and great reach behind you.

Bair (Lion Form)- Whiplash
Chris whips behind him with his tail. This is fast, having very low lag on both ends. Despite its low hitstun, you can score repeated hits of this move if your opponent doesn't use DI to escape. Poor reach but great priority. Deals 5% and low knockback.

Uair (Human Form)- Blade Tornado
Chris starts performing a move similar to Metaknight's "whorenado", spinning around with his sword(s). If only Le Blade De Leon is drawn, the tornado will only hit on one side at a time. If Faust is drawn, you will hit both sides at any given time. This deals 7 hits of 2% each hit. This move has great priority and great reach to both sides of him. Additionally you rise just like you can with the whorenado (but you aren't given the choice to stay at your current elevation). Chris can gain 2-3 bodylengths upwards like this. While this seems broken for recovering, the move has average beginning lag and high ending lag, so you can't spam it to recover. There are only 2 situations where this will help you recover. 1) You grab the ledge with it. 2) You cancel out its ending lag by following the move up with your Up B.

Uair (Lion Form)- Chomp
Chris jumps up about 1 bodylength and bites upwards. This hitbox is slow to come out, though the move itself has low lag on both ends. If you hit to early, you sourspot, dealing a mediocre 3% and low knockback, but if you wait long enough for the sweetspot to come out, you deal an impressive 12% and high vertical knockback. This hitbox of the sweetspot is poor. Priority is low. Hitstun is low, unless you sweetspot, in which case it works like Falcon's Fair sweetspot.

Dair (Human Form)- Sword Spikes
Chris throws a sword downwards. If you have Faust drawn, he will throw that, allowing you to keep Le Blade de Lion. If not, he will throw his main sword, crippling him greatly. The thrown sword travels downwards until it hits the stage or falls off the edge. If it hits someone, it travels right through them and deals 12% and great knockback. You must recover the sword you threw to use it again. Noone else can pick it up. This move has low lag on both ends. Hitstun is low.

Dair (Lion Form)- Pounce
Chris dives downwards, claws extended and ready to hunt. He continues diving until he either hits the stage, hits a player, or dives right off to his death. If he hits someone, his claws stick into them and he throws them downwards, spiking them down. This move has low lag on both ends, but a variable duration. You do have super armor over the entire duration of the dive, however, though this can actually hurt you as noone will be able to unintentionally save you from a suicide. The attack itself has grab priority, just like the Falcon Dive, meaning that you might still be hurt by their attack, but in most cases you will still grab them. This move deals 13% if it hits someone.

Situational Attacks:
Rising Attack (Both Forms)- OVER 9000!!!
Chris jumps up surrounded by a gold aura that deals 10% and high knockback to foes struck by it. This is fairly fast, but has mediocre reach and average priority. Low hitstun. A unique feature of this move is that you can hold the move by holding the A button and change forms by pressing B while holding it.

Ledge Attack (Both Forms)- Punch
Chris jumps up and punches with his fist (or swipes with his claw if he's in lion form). The move deals 6% and decent knockback. Okay reach, fairly low lag on either end, great priority, low hitstun.

"Z-Button":
(Human Form)
Grab- Seize
Grabs his opponent by the neck (if applicable) and raises them into the air. Average grab statistics.

Grab Attack- Checked Hand
Bashes the foe in the stomach with his the hilt of his sword. Deals 2% and has average grab attack speed.

Forward Throw- LYOWN KICK
Chris kicks his foe in the head, dealing 7% and great horizontal knockback.

Back Throw- Slide
Chris throws his opponent to the ground behind them and they slide 3 bodylengths. Deals 10% damage.

Up Throw- Hard Head
Chris throws the enemy into the air a bit. He then headbutts them on the way down. Deals 7% and great vertical knockback.

Down Throw- Slam
Throws his foe to the ground and slams his sword into them. Deals 5% and high diagonal knockback.

(Lion Form)
Grab- Bite
Chris clamps the foe in his jaws. Mediocre reach but fast.

Grab Attack- Chomp
Bites down. Deals 5%. Can only be used once per grab.

Forward Throw- Release
Rears his head back and lets go as his casts it back forward, dealing 3% and high horizontal knockback.

Back Throw- LYOWN FLIP KICK
Tosses the enemy into the air, flips and kicks them with his hind legs, dealing 7% and great diagonal knockback in the direction behind Chris.

Up Throw- Lion Claws
Throws the enemy into the air a bit and slashes them, dealing 10% and good horizontal knockback in the direction in front of Chris.

Down Throw- Chew Toy
Throws the enemy to the ground and pounces on them, biting them repeatedly. Deals 12% and no knockback.

None of the grabs or throws in either form can chain.

Final Smash:
Half Shift-
Chris becomes something between a human and a lion with the strengths of both. His hair grows into a long mane and his beard and jaw grows a bit. His fingernails also become claws.
In this form, Chris sports the power and speed of the Lion and the reach of his broadsword. His moves are just buffed up versions of his human moves with +5 damage and 30% more knockback. Chris is invinceable in this form.
It is very hard to maintain, however, and Chris will drop the form after 30 seconds.

Taunts:
Up (Either form)- Roar
Chris holds his chin up and roars.

His other 2 taunts are only usuable in Human Form (or during your Final Smash).

Side Taunt- VPants
Screams "I TOLD YOU ITS NOT VPANTS!"

Down Taunt- Saxophone
Pulls out a saxophone and starts playing it. Who would've thought he's actually pretty good?

Lose Pose:
Clap-
Chris sits down, exhausted, and claps for the victor.

Secret Pose (Vs. Sam Lionheart when Sam wins)- "Looks like I've been surpassed."
Chris says "Looks like I've been surpassed."

Victory Pose:
Up- Sundance and Chris
Chris stands in an epic pose, his left hand on his beard. Sundance then jumps out in a Mufasa costume and says "EPIN WIN VPants!" Chris facepalms.

Side- To Easy
Chris rests his sword on his shoulder and says "That was to easy!"

Down- Looks Like I've Still Got It
Chris, looking a bit exhausted, says "Looks like I've still got it."

Secret Pose (vs. Sam Lionheart)- "You have a long way to go."
Chris taunts his son by saying "Looks like you still have a long way to go."

MasterWarlord:

Story:
MasterWarlord was a true Spartan. A great warrior (and an excellent dancer lol), Warlord was the 301st Spartan, the unknown Spartan who lived. He possesses an excellent knowledge of battlefield tactics and is a powerful axe fighter. His mighty axe is named The Blood Reaver.
Among the Sandbags, Warlord is the least liked, being known as the "cruel" or "evil" Detail Nazi. His strict policy isn't meant to make others feel bad, but rather to help them improve. Nonetheless, a lot of people have taken his critiques as insults.
He is the embodiment of truth.

Unique Mechanics:
Shouts-
Master Warlord relies not only on weapon based attacks but also on tactical shouts and commands. There is much power in his voice. His negative war cries affect enemies (and allies when friendly fire is on). His positive war cries affect himself and his allies. Generally his shouts have a range of half of Final Destination. These shouts are generally lag-less and have a recharge time.

Stats:
Height- As tall as Ganondorf

Weight- Heavy
One of the heaviest characters in the game, being roughly as heavy as Ganondorf.

Walking Speed- Slow
Not a fast character by any means.

Running Speed- Slow
The slowest of The Sandbags. This hurts his approaches.

Attack Speed- Average
Not bad at attacking by any means.

Attack Reach- Great
That axe is big...

Attack Power- High
A true juggernaut power-wise, Warlord can score some low-percentage KO's.

First Jump- Bad
Not the worst, but not good either.

Second Jump- Bad
A bit better than the first... but not much.

Falling Speed- Fast
Possesses a great SHFF/SHFFL but thats about all its good for.

Recovery- Poor-Below Average
Not the worst recovery in the game but not the best... it probably compares to Ganondorf's recovery. On the bright side, MW can buff the recovery of his allies.

Final Smash-

Traction- Great
MasterWarlord is to good of a strategist to trip.

Dodges- Average

Specials:
Neutral B- "FEAR ME!"
Type- Negative Shout
Any grounded foes affected by this move will be interrupted. Their current action stops. This can only be prevented by invinceability or Super Armor frames. This shout has a 3 second recharge.

Side B- "CHARGE!"
Type- Positive Shout
The movement speed of you and all affected allies increases by 20% (changing your speed from 1/5 to 2/5) for 10 seconds. Takes 15 seconds to recharge.

Up B- "TO THE LIMIT!"
Type- Positive Shout And Negative Shout
You and all effected players to jump (in the case of everyone else, against their will). This jump is 1.33x as far as your normal jumps. This is unique in that it effects even players in the helpless state, allowing you to assist the recovery of allied players. This move is also useful for forcing both you and your opponent into the air, allowing you to use aerial based moves against them more effectively as well as protecting yourself from aerial assaults (it interrupts the attack and forces them to jump.) Doesn't leave you helpless. This has a recharge of 5 seconds.

Down B- Character Switch
Press Down B to switch characters to King K. Rool. Warlord runs into the background and K. Rool enters from the background. Naturally this grants invinceability frames during the switch and can only be used on the ground.

MasterWarlord's passive skill is "Watch Yourselves!" or "Shields Up!" This decreases the damage that he and any allies within earshot reach (half of Final Destination) take from all sources by 2% (minimum of 1% damage).

Normal Attacks:
Neutral A- Cyclone Axe
Warlord spins around 360 degrees with his axe. As long as you hold Neutral A he continues spinning in place. Not only that, but it progressively gets better as the move goes along. Great reach on both sides of Warlord. Average priority. Average lag at the beginning. The ending lag is average under normal circumstances and quite punishable if you let it go for 10 seconds or more. Initially this move is very simple and deals 5% and low knockback per hit, but it gets progressively better. At 10 seconds duration and above, this move becomes a disjointed attack rivalling the whorenado (but without the broken priority that cancels everything) that deals 5% per second and catches the foe. DI can get you out of it without to much effort, but its not as easy as most moves of the type. The best thing to do is to get Warlord out of it before it becomes a problem.

Dash Attack- Crescent Axe
Warlord swings his axe from the ground upwards, knocking the foes upwards. A "blood crescent" (simply a red crescent shape) is formed in the path of the axe, creating a lingering effect. This move is slow, having fairly high beginning lag and a punishable duration. Its end lag isn't bad though. Great reach. Great priority. Deals 10% and great vertical knockback. Decent for comboing into aerials.

Tilts:
Forward- Headbutt
As the name suggests, MasterWarlord headbutts forwards, dealing great pain with his pointed crown. This move has ok to below average reach, but has fairly low lag on both ends. Great priority and good hitstun. Strikes for 7% and decent horizontal knockback. A notable property of this move is that the crown deflects projectiles.

Up- Short Swipe
MasterWarlord shifts his hand towards the top of the axe's shape, decreasing the reach of the move, but decreasing the amount of effort required to swing it, and swings upwards. This move sports good reach above Warlord and has average beginning lag and fairly low ending lag. The priority is great. Hitstun is good. Deals 9% and good horizontal knockback in the direction Warlord is facing.

Down- Cape Trip
Swipes his cape around 360 degrees, hitting on both sides. Unlike most moves of this type, this move hits behind the character first, then in front. Sports low lag on both ends and a low duration. Average to above average reach. Average priority. No technical "hitstun", but if it hits, this move trips the foe. Deals 4% damage and no knockback.

Smashes:
Forward Smash- Decapitate
Not really as gruesome as the name implies. MasterWarlord taps his axe on his shoulder 3 times and then slams it down with great force. This move has high beginning lag and average ending lag, making this quite punishable. The reach of this move is great. The attack has high priority and average hitstun. This strikes for 16...21% and high knockback if it hits.

Up Smash- "YOU SHALL FALL!"
MasterWarlord screams "YOU SHALL FALL!" Any opponent within 1 bodylength on each side of him, or directly above him and half of Final Destinations reach above him will instantly be spiked down to the ground. This has some potential to spike opponents to their death if the positioning is just right, but the chances of this are unlikely. If they hit the ground, they will say there for a time (same frames as tripping) and take 5...10% damage. The timing of the spike is based on charging. Uncharged, it will happen after the first word, but if you hold the A button, the spike won't happen until the last word has been said. There is no way to airdodge this move, so the only way to dodge it is to move out of its hitbox (which isn't to hard.) This move is very punishable, as it leaves Warlord wide open for about a second, but the chances of something actually punishing him if this move is used properly are low unless this is used in an FFA or 2v2.

Down Smash- Double Smashes
MasterWarlord slams his axe in front of him. He then swings it over his head while turning towards the players and slams it on the other side. This move has average lag on both ends and a punishable duration. The reach of this move is great on all sides. The priority is great. The hitstun is average. This move actually has 2 types of hits. The slams are the most powerful hits, dealing 13...18% damage and great knockback. The overhead swinging part of the move strikes for 9...14% damage and good knockback.

Aerials:
Nair- Spartan Pawnch!
Warlord's brings his fist back and it starts to glow a bit. When you release A, Warlord punches with great force. Its damage is based on how long you charge it. It has a max charge of 3 seconds. At no charge, the move deals 5% and low knockback, but it rises 5% and 1 knockback level per second of charge, being 10% and medium knockback at one second, 15% and good-great knockback at 2 seconds, and 20% and high horizontal knockback at 3 seconds charge. The lag of the actual punch is average at both ends. Interestingly enough, if you hit the ground while charging the move, it keeps charging until you release A or it reaches the 3 second max. The reach of the punch is great. The priority is high. The hitstun is good.

Fair- Spearhead Stab
Warlord holds his axe with both hands on the shaft and stabs forward with the giant spike on the top. The sweetspot is the spike and the sourspot is the rest of the axe. This move average lag on both ends and great reach. The priority is great and the hitstun is average. The sweetspot deals 13% and great horizontal knockback. The sourspot deals 6% and low vertical knockback.

Bair- Reverse Stance
Warlord changes directions and brings his axe in front of him. He remains in this stance for as long as you hold the A button. If anyone collides with your axe, they take 10% and good knockback. This move works well defensively, as it reflects projectiles and cancels out most attacks that hit it, much like Pit's Down Special. This move has fairly low lag on both ends. Release A to go back to your old stance and direction.This is a difficult move to RAR with, due to its odd nature, but it may have mindgame potential in this regard. Strangely, this remains in effect even if you hit the ground.

Uair- Axe Raise
Warlord holds his axe above his head for as long as you hold the A button. Strangely, this remains in effect even if you hit the ground. If someone lands on your axe, they take 12% and great vertical knockback. This isn't as useful defensively as your Bair, but it still protects you very well from above attacks. This will out-prioritize most attacks that hit the axe. This move has fairly low lag on both ends, great reach, and low hitstun.

Dair- Eviscerate!
Warlord slams his axe down similarly to Ike's Down Smash. It is slower than Ike's Down Smash in comparison. Its hitbox is practically the same. Foes hit by your axe will be spiked downwards and take 10%. This attack has great priority, great reach, fairly high lag on both ends, and low hitstun.
If your axe hits the stage, this move has a completely different effect. It will burst up giant rocks from the stage, giving large hitboxes on both sides of you that also reach one of your body lengths upwards. In this situation, foes hit by the any hitbox of the move take 15% and high diagonal knockback. It has high priority, amazing overall reach, and fairly high lag on both ends in this situation. The hitstun is still low.

Situational Attack:
Rising Attack- "**** YOU SAKURAI!!!"
MasterWarlord gets up and shouts "**** YOU SAKURAI!!!" All grounded players (friend or foe) within half of Final Destination's distance trip.

Ledge Attack- Spartan Dragon!
Warlord rips off of Ganondorf, performing his Side B back onto the stage lol.

Z-Button:
Grab- Fear The Spartan!
MasterWarlord glares and anyone within one bodylength forward is frozen in fear. Average grab stats.

Grab Attack- Shin Kick
Kicks his opponent in the shin. Ouch. Deals 5%. Can only be used once per grab.

Forward Throw- SPARTA KICK
We all know what it is... its basically just Ganon's F-Tilt. Deals 9% and great horizontal knockback in the direction in front of MasterWarlord.

Back Throw- Reverse Sparta Kick
Warlord grabs his foe, tosses them behind him and sparta kicks them. Deals 10% and great horizontal knockback int he direction behind Warlord.

Up Throw- "I'm gonna knock you out!"
Warlord picks his foe up and holds them behind his head, supporting them on his shoulders. He then performs an awesome wrestling move by spinning around again and again before throwing them. They travel 1 bodylength in front of Warlord. Does no damage but puts them into a dizzy (or broken shield) state.

Down Throw- Scoop
Lifts the foe using his axe and throws them into the air. Deals 5% and high vertical knockback comparable to Mewtwo's Up Throw in melee.

None of these grabs or throws can chain.

Final Smash:
VICTORY IS MINE!-
Warlord screams "VICTORY IS MINE!"
All foes within half of Final Destination distance and over 50% damage are KO'd.

Taunts:
Up- "NEEDZ MOAR DETAIL!"
Warlord screams "NEEDZ MOAR DETAIL!"

Side- SPARTA
Warlord screams "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" and performs the Sparta kick. This has high knockback but deals no damage if it hits someone.

Down- Breakdance
Who wouldn't want to see a breakdancing Warlord? =D

Lose Pose:
Warlord says "HOW.... YOU LACKED DETAIL!"

Victory Poses:
Up- Sundance And Warlord
Warlord enters an epic stance. Sundance suddenly jumps in and tickles him while wearing an octopus costume. Warlord says "WTF GET AWAY FROM ME!" Sundance says "NOOO I'M A KRAAAKEN!!!"

Side- Detail Nazi
Warlord puts on a nazi helmet, but the swastica is replaced by a Sandbag.

Down- Detail Conquers All!!!
Warlord taunts his crying opponents, saying "YOU ALL LACKED DETAIL NOOBZ!"

King K. Rool

Story:
The greatest pirate in history, K. Rool's story was kept secret to avoid inspiring rebellion. K. Rool was the Robin Hood of the seas, stealing from the reach and then providing for the poor (though he also stole enough to keep his crew loyal.) K. Rool wields a large cannon and a dagger in battle.
Among the Sandbags, K. Rool is the hardest to describe, but is easy to like. He kind of just does things his own way.
He is the embodiment of vigilance.

Unique Mechanics:
Cannon-
K. Rool possesses a large field cannon with a long rope. To move the cannon, you must push it yourself. You possess a long rope that you can use to manipulate the cannon's direction of fire or trigger the cannon. The rope is long enough for you to move a maximum of the distance of Final Destination in circumference to the cannon.
Rope Durability-
You can't be KO'd traditionally. To be KO'd your rope must break and you must then be knocked off the stage. Your rope breaks when you take 125% damage. You do not have a recovery move once your rope has been broken.

Stats:
Size- Human
Probably the shortest of the Sandbags (not counting Chris in Lion form), he is just a bit below the average human size.

Weight- Light
Even while his rope exists, he can be knocked around, just not past the rope's reach. When his rope breaks, he is screwed.

Walking Speed- Average

Running Speed- Fast
A fast Sandbag due to his light-footed stealth.

Attack Speed- Fast
His dagger is light and fast.

Attack Reach- Below Average-Average
A dagger is not a lengthy weapon but it provides some reach.

Attack Power- Below Average
Not particularly weak, but not strong.

First Jump- Great
Can't pass up his rope limit though.

Second Jump- Great
Can't pass up his rope limit though.

Falling Speed- Floaty
Light and floaty, he falls slower than the other Sandbags.

Recovery- Poor
Only applicable when his rope breaks.

Final Smash-

Traction- Excellent
He'll trip when Hell freezes over (he can still trip, but the chance is REALLY low).

Dodges- Great
Possesses some of the best dodges in the game, though his roll can't go past his rope distance.

Specials:
Neutral B- Cannon Tilt
Pulls the rope just hard enough to change the direction of the cannon. Hold B and use the control stick to change your cannon's direction. The cannon can be aimed in any direction. If aimed downwards, the cannon will literally propel itself into the air a short distance when you fire it, dealing 6% damage and good knockback on the way up and 10% damage and great knockback on the way down.
If used while your cannon has no ammo (it only has one shot) and while you are by the cannon, King K. Rool will pull out another cannonball and put it in the cannon. This has average lag on both ends.

Side B- Tripwire
Tugs at the rope (not hard enough to trigger the cannon) and turns it into a tripwire. Anyone who runs around the area of the rope trips and takes 3% damage. Naturally this is most effective when you are at maximum distance from the cannon. This move can only be used on the ground, of course.

Up B- Cannon Fire
King K. Rool pulls the rope of his cannon strongly, causing the cannon to fire its large round. This round flies at an average projectile speed and strikes for a mighty 20% damage and high knockback if it hits someone. Unfortunately this can strike both allies and enemies. The cannon ball keeps going until it leaves the stage.

Down B- Character Switch
Press Down B to switch characters to SirKibble. King K. Rool runs into the background. SirKibble enters from the background. Naturally this can only be used while on the ground and it possesses Super Armor frames while switching.

King K. Rool's passive ability is Vigilance, which gives him a 20% chance of hitting foes who are sidestepping or airdodging.

Normal Attacks:
A- Stab
Stabs with his dagger. Low lag on both ends. Ok reach. Good priority. Good hitstun. Deals 1% and very little knockback.

A,A- Slash
Slashes horizontally with his dagger. Low lag on both ends. Ok reach. Good priority. Meh hitstun. Deals 2% and low knockback.

A,A,A- Shank
Grabs the foe just like Snake and slashes them forcefully (not really gruesome like the name implies) and then slams them to the ground. Long duration. Low lag on both ends. Ok reach. Average priority. Average hitstun. Deals a whopping 12% and high vertical knockback, but can't be used on foes with damage percentages higher than 100%, due to the knockback of the second hit in the neutral A combo.

Dash Attack- Eagle's Dive
K. Rool jumps into the air (keeping his current horizontal position), and then dives down diagonally, slashing anyone who gets in his way. A bit predictable, but it could mind-game foes due to its similarity to aerials. Has great reach. Low lag on both ends, but a punishable duration. Great priority. Deals 10% and good knockback.

Tilts:
Forward- The Hand is Faster than the Eye
King K. Rool starts waving his hand around in the direction he is facing. If any foe is in this moves hitbox when this happens, they become mesmerised and attempt to follow his hand. After 1 second, K. Rool slaps with force. This move has average reach and a very punishable duration. The beginning of the move will out-prioritize pretty much anything, but the slap has good priority. Low lag on both ends, not counting the duration. This deals 10% and great horizontal knockback. The redeeming feature of this move is that the beginning interrupts just about any opposing action (with the exception of Sidesteps, Air Dodges, Rolls, and Final Smashes) and acts like a grab, ignoring shields and counters, making it a great punishing move.... just be careful not to get punished yourself.

Up- Dagger Throw
King K. Rool throws his dagger upwards. It flies about 2 bodylengths above K. Rool before falling back down to be effortlessly caught by him. Due to its great reach and low lag (but punishable duration), this move is excellent for guarding against airborne foes. Deals 5% and decent knockback.

Down- Dagger Split
King K. Rool pulls out his second dagger and faces the players, slashing on both sides (one side for each dagger). This move has average beginning lag but low beginning lag. Good priority. Good hitstun. Ok reach on both sides. Deals 7% and good knockback. If you're Down Smash is currently in effect, K. Rool will only slash in the direction he was facing, but the move will sport lower beginning lag.

Smashes:
Forward Smash- Lethality
K. Rool kneels down and takes out his second dagger (this is the charging pose) and then runs forward 1/4th of Final Destination. If anyone gets in his way, he will then strike them for 15...20% damage and high knockback, making this his second best killing move. He has Super Armor frames during the run. This move has fairly high beginning lag but low ending lag. The priority is high and the hitstun is low. This move can be performed while you don't have your second dagger, but the damage and knockback is halved (rounded down), making the move strike for 7...10% and good knockback.

Up Smash- Lightning Strikes
K. Rool pulls out his second dagger and crosses his arms (this is the charging pose). He then nods. After the nod, two green slash marks appear, reaching one bodylength above him. HOW THE **** DID HE DO THAT?! This move has average beginning lag and low ending lag. This move has great priority and high hitstun. It strikes for 10...15% damage and great knockback. If you do not have your second dagger, this move only forms 1 slash mark and strikes for 7...12% and average knockback.

Down Smash- Dagger Plant
King K. Rool pulls out his second dagger. He pops the handle off the bottom, revealing a second blade at the bottom. He then plunges the dagger into the ground using this second blade (this is also the charging position). This forms a trap for his foes. This move has fairly high lag at the beginning and low lag at the end. If opponents touch the dagger they take 12...17% and decent knockback. This is a good edgeguarding move if you put it by the edge. To recover the dagger, you must move over it, in which case, K. Rool will tip his hat, and pick it up and then sheathe it (he has Super Armor over this entire duration). Not having your dagger will cost several of your moves a considerable amount of effectiveness.

Aerials:
Nair- Lasso
K. Rool forms a lasso with his rope. While you hold the A button, he swings it around and you can control the direction he swings it. If a foe is struck by the lasso, they take 5% and are tied up. You can then engage in beating the **** out of them with your grab attack until they escape. Enemy controller input can help them break out, just like a grab. This move has rather high lag on both ends. If you hit the ground while swinging the rope, you can continue swinging it until you release A. If you hit the ground while beating up a foe, you can continue to do so until they escape. The lasso has great reach and out-prioritizes most moves. Naturally, this can't be used if your rope breaks.

Fair- My Hat To You
K. Rool takes off his hat and swings it downwards in front of him. Anyone hit by his hat will wear it for a short time. In this case, K. Rool appears next to them and stabs them to get his hat back. This move has low lag on either end, but has a large and punishable duration. The stab deals 14% damage and high knockback. K. Rool will then pick up his hat while saying "Ah there it is." This move has high priority and high hitstun. The reach of the hat is good.

Bair- BackStab
This move is basically identical to Pit's. The difference.... if you do not have your 2nd dagger this move pretty much sucks, dealing only 3% and low knockback. With both daggers, the move deals 1.33x the damage of Pit's Bair and good knockback. The priority, lag, and reach is the same as Pit's.

Uair- Balancing Act
K. Rool balances his dagger on his hand for a bit, and then he throws it upwards. It travels 5 bodylengths and then quickly goes back down. It somehow lands perfectly on his hand and he balances it on its handle. He then tosses it up a bit and catches it. This move has fairly high beginning lag and low ending lag but a long duration. Unlike most aerials, this is quite strong, dealing an impressive 12% and great knockback if it hits. K. Rool has super armor frames during the balancing acts.

Dair- Rapid Descent
K. Rool quickly pulls himself all the way back to his cannon using the rope. Great if you need to reload it. This can't be used if your rope breaks. Low lag on both ends.

Situational Attacks:
Rising Attack- Split Kick
King K. Rool jumps up and performs a split kick, hitting foes on both sides. Fairly low lag on both ends and good reach. Great priority. Medium hitstun. Deals 10% and low knockback.

Ledge Attack- Cut
A simple horizontal slash with his dagger as he jumps off the ledge. Low lag on both ends. Ok reach. Good priority. Low hitstun. Deals 5% and decent knockback.

Z-Button:
Grab- Tie Em Up
K. Rool ties his foe up with his rope. Serves as a tether grab. Reaches 3 bodylengths ahead of him. Bad beginning lag.

Grab Attack- Slap
K. Rool slaps the tied up foe across the face. Deals 2% damage at an average grab attack speed.

Forward Throw- You've Insulted My Honor
K. Rool pulls off his right glove and slaps his opponent across the face with it saying "You've insulted my honor. I challenge you to a duel." The last slap gives them good horizontal knockback. Deals 10%.

Back Throw- Trip
K. Rool throws his foe behind him and trips them with his leg. Inflicts 5% damage and tripping.

Up Throw- Dart Practice
K. Rool throws his foe in the air a great distance and throws his dagger at them, inflicting 6% damage. If he also has his second dagger, he'll throw it to, dealing another 6% damage and good vertical knockback (in addition to the foe's current vertical position). He then catches both daggers.

Down Throw- Cigar
K. Rool pulls out a cigar and puts it in his opponent's mouth. It explodes right in their face, dealing 12% damage and no knockback.

None of these grabs or throws can chain.

Final Smash:
K. Rool's Ship-
A giant pirate ship appears in the background. For 30 seconds, it fires at the stage just like the background ship in The Great Sea stage and deals the same damage and knockback as the cannonballs in that stage.

Taunts:
Up- Tip
K. Rool tips his hat.

Side- Heads or Tails
K. Rool throws a gold coin in the air and catches it saying "Heads" or "Tails" randomly.

Down- Jack Sparrow
K. Rool does some fruity hand motions and says "I'm Captain Jack Sparrow!"

Lose Pose:
K. Rool leans back, his hat covering his face, as he claps calmly for his foe.

Victory Pose:
Up- Sundance and K. Rool
Sundance jumps in dressed as Weaville and K. Rool starts bursting into laughter.

Side- Coins
K. Rool takes out a bag of coins (that he stole from the losers) and says "Thank you for your kind patronage."

Down- Sharpen Daggers
K. Rool sharpens his daggers against each other and says "That fight almost made em lose their shine."

Extras:

Trophies:
SirKibble
Chris Lionheart
Chief Mendez
MasterWarlord
King K. Rool
TheSundanceKid
TWILTHERO
SpadeFox
Lenus_Altair
Marth Trinity
Kitsuneko345
Tanookie
Sonic Boom 2
SmashDaddy
SmashBrosMike
princesspeachluver
WAMY
GenericTacoKid
SkylerOcon
Sonic The Baron
Cheap Josh
Darkserenade
hyperhopper
Kholdstare
flyinfilipino
sparkz
Hyper_Ridley
Baloo
goldwyvern
Tornadith
BKupa666
DancingFrogMan
Pelikenisis
Trophy Master
Akiak
majora787
Evilgidget
IvoryFlame
Unsaxon51
Adapt
Mario_And_Sonic_Guy
Jimneymebob
sonicshadowshowdown
~Cruxis~/Gryphon
PrepareYourself
Dokutayuu
Janahu
cjrocker
kigbariom
Snowstalker
XACE-K
Zook
Mardyke
PowerBomb
The_Great_Panda
Skyshroud
Lord Sakurai
agidius
half_silver28
Tubaam
cutter
Twilight-Emblem
aeolous
phatcat203
Wolf_Cypher
Meadow
Lemonwater
john9blue
airsmasher
And... in the memory of... Iron Thorn

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!

Assist Trophies:
I was going to make assist trophies for everyone... but look at that list....

If you want an AT of you on here... make one and send it to me via PM. Try to BE BALANCED.

Smash Daddy- When the assist trophy is picked up, the background of the stage becomes a swirling pool of darkness [imagine a hypno-swirly-type-thing]. In the centre, a figure appears, it's GIANT PINGAS! The figure is incomprehensible, as it is shadowed, but is shaped sort of like a Snake with no head. This figure protrudes from the bottom of the screen to almost the very top, pushing any fighters out of the way. After this initial growth, any character who attacks the PINGAS is victim to the Wobbeffect, as the wobbly structure swings forth and back with equal momentum to the attack, hitting the attacker back. It, as well as the mindfunk of a swirly background, disappears in thirty seconds, but this is prolonged if the PINGAS is provoked nine-thousand-and-one times or more [AKA never]. When swinging, distinct quotes can be heard, such as, "I told you not to touch it!", "It's huge!", "It's not a game", and, of course, "SnooPING AS usual I see". Smash Daddy voice acts for all of these phrases.

Sonic The Baron- The Baron appears, wearing a Darth Vader helmet, and starts running around the stage at Sonic speeds. Touching him will deal 7% damage and mild knockback. All the while, the Baron is trolling by saying the likes of, "I > U," "U ALL SUK," and "I just banged a smokin' hot chick! What are YOU doing?"

DancingFrogMan- As soon as the assist trophy is picked up, dancingfrogman will start dancing round, hoping on one foot, lunging really far with 1 step, basically doing nothing. Dancingfrogman will start ranting about random stuff, and generally repeating himself over and over again. If anyone does a taunt next to him, they will shout "Over-detailed, **** off" Dancingfrogman will stop dancing, and hunches down to the floor, and starts crawling off the stage, as he moves at this point, we will here him muttering gibberish.

Kitsuneko 345- Kitsuneko345 would probably be best known in MYM as the Angry Procrastinator. Therefore, once you summon him out onto the field, he will wait patiently, thinkng of his next move by playing with his two pronged-spiked hair. If any opponent attacks Kits before 10 seconds are up, he will grab that opponent, yell "GOTCHA!" and hold the opponent until another person attacks the person held. If 10 seconds pass through without getting attacked, Apollo will run and grab the nearest character and do the same animaton as before. After someone gets grabbbed and pummeled by someone else, Kits will dissapear like other Assist trophies.

Pelikenesis- Pelikinesis appears, gets into a weird wizardly/psychic pose, and then a flock of normal-sized pelicans appear from the air. Note that he does not exhibit mind control over them like Aquaman and fish; rather, he simply controls every facet of their existence (IMPORTANT DISTINCTION). These pelicans will fly overhead and occasionally make a dive at a character. If they touch a character while doing this, they will somehow catch them in their mouth (even if it's bowser, yes), then fly back to Pelikinesis and spit the character out at his feet doing 3% damage. Meanwhile, Pelikinesis will move around the stage at a leisurely pace, although his walk animation looks like he is dashdancing EXTREMELY fast without tripping, or walking in one direction while moving in the other, etc. Every so often (and every time a pelican deposits a character at his feet) Pelikinesis will strike a pose and exclaim things like "I'm Mindgaming you!!!" or "I'm NOT Mindgaming you!!!" or "I'm GOING to Mindgame you!!!" and emit an invisible aura slightly smaller than a Smart Bomb explosion. The effect of this is similar to Luigi's Negative Zone in that it causes random tripping, taunting, sleeping, etc. But it is not a constant effect, it just happens when Pelikinesis does his thing. The pelicans have a preference for scooping up characters off-stage, and it is very likely that a seemingly doomed character will be saved by the AT. There is an extra preference for the player who used the Assist Trophy, and they take no damage and are unaffected by Pelikinesis' metamindgamespam.

The Trophy Master: TTM appears and casts a spell, causing 5 trophies to appear on stage, then takes a bow and vanishes. Useless, but gives you goodies. Think Celebi/Mew/Jirachi from the Pokeballs.

Airsmasher: Airsmasher appears and does random smash attacks from humanoid characters without weapons in the air, jumping about randomly. The smash attacks have the same properties as the character they're pulled from. Lasts 20 seconds.

Princesspeachluver: Yells out EPIC WIN to stun everyone but his master for 2 seconds. If Peach is an enemy, he goes over to her and leeches onto her, luving her, for 3% damage a second.

Special Thanks:
Chief Mendez- For the pictures.

Smady

Smash Master
"The Sandbags" is really decent. Oddly enough, it's each image for the characters that I find most interesting. Certainly a contender in terms of OCs, but you were obviously pushing it with the amount of characters and lack of material, so the detail is a little bit lacking - it's still epic, but it's more of a fun moveset than a serious contender.

Great job, Chris. I have an idea of how long this has taken and how difficult it may have been, you've done yourself proud. :)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
*jaw drop*

Nuff said.

Anyone remember those preview Hades special moves I posted way back when? They are being expanded on, and the full moveset will be posted fairly soon, I hope.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Long has MYM awaited this moveset, and now, MYM shall enjoy it!

Seriously, I love it. It's creative, unique, and it's THE SANDBAGS! I mean, come on!! How could that not be awesome?

Taunts and Victory Poses are making me laugh! :laugh:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Dancingfrogman (assist trophy)

As soon as the assist trophy is picked up, dancingfrogman will start dancing round, hoping on one foot, lunging really far with 1 step, basically doing nothing. Dancingfrogman will start ranting about random stuff, and generally repeating himself over and over again. If anyone does a taunt next to him, they will shout "Over-detailed, **** off" Dancingfrogman will stop dancing, and hunches down to the floor, and starts crawling off the stage, as he moves at this point, we will here him muttering gibberish.

oh, and the victory poses are win.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Sandbags were epic at a glance and if they continue to be epic when I look at it fully, they most assurdley be getting one of my super votes. Excellent work Chris.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Sorry about my [relative] inactivity the past few days, guys; I've been pretty sick, and still am. :(

Chilly is, as Kibble said, a perfect fit for the character and a great moveset in general.

The Sandbags is amazing. I love the mechanics for myself, Chris, and Warlord, they're all more than unique enough to carry their own moveset. And of course, Mendez's drawing skillz are the icing on the cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom