• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Own SSB4 Roster Image (lots of images)

Jakor

Smash Ace
HAY first thing I'll do when I'm done with school in like two weeks is catch up on all these requests.

DEAL?
Two weeks? That means I'll probably be able to add those icons to the SSB Roster Maker before releasing the third version.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Then I won't refer to you as womens' footwear until I churn out some icons. I guess you're Achilles now, until then.

Acheeles?

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Then I won't refer to you as womens' footwear until I churn out some icons. I guess you're Achilles now, until then.

Acheeles?
T_T Oh no... but that is the reason why I wake up in the morning!!! :(

I am Achilles' Heel. :awesome:

Two weeks? That means I'll probably be able to add those icons to the SSB Roster Maker before releasing the third version.
Sweeeet, good to hear it Jakor.

Hypercat-Z

Smash Lord
Found her, not easy.
Well, I would like Daroach from Kirby's series then:

Part Rayman, part M.Bison, all cool.

Jakor

Smash Ace
I have some requests from people who asked for the following characters:

Freia (Zangeki No Reginleiv)
Alexandra Roivas (Eternal Darkness)
Pious Augustus (Eternal Darkness)
Fierce Deity Link

Pokemons:
Garchomp
Articuno
Tyranitar
Weavile
Salamence
Kyurem
Meloetta

Hope that's not too much. :p

Jakor

Smash Ace
You are a cruel man Jakor.
Haha, maybe. :cool:

Although those are all the recent image requests I've received from people who have tried the SSB Roster Maker. Maybe I should cut the list in half though and ask for the rest later.

EDIT: I shortened the list.

D

Deleted member

Is that the actual name?
Yeah, it's called T-Rex.
All the Vivosaurs of Fossil Fighters are shortened names of the actual dinosaurs they're based off of.
For example, Pterodactyl becomes Ptero, Stegosaurus becomes Stego, Triceratops becomes Tricera.

T-Rex however, is already a shortened version of Tyrannosaurus Rex, so they just kept it that way.

Jakor

Smash Ace
Tricera should have been T-Tops.

I regret not seeing the full list.
Well, it doesn't really matter. I don't want to overwhelm you, so I prefer giving you more requests after you've done the current ones.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
He did it... He finally did it...

Some jerk requested Shadow and I didn't realize I had done that one already. JERK.

There are a few requests I didn't get to yet. Overmind, Piccolo, Ephraim & Eirika, Sakura Samurai, Diddy & Dixie, Unova Trainer, Toon Link & Toon Zelda, Alexandra Roivas, Pious Augustus, Commander Shepard, Mickey Mouse, and Popeye. Some of those are pretty ridiculous, but whatever. I COULD NOT fit "Animal Crosser" into the space available, so that request couldn't be fulfilled, sorry.

I may not be able to do Roivas and Augustus since there really aren't any good images of them to use. Not to say someone else couldn't, I just don't have the ability to edit the images that are available of them to make them APPROPRIATE.

Go ahead and continue requesting, THOUGH I SUSPECT PEOPLE AREN'T REALLY USING THE MORE RIDICULOUS PICKS. But if it brings happiness, then what can I say. Maybe I sounded too demanding when I said to make requests. You don't have to request things just to give me something to do, lol. I'll try to finish requests weekly so I don't get so behind again.

I should probably organize the first post already but EHHH lazy.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Excellent work Oasis. I came up with a few dozen while you were working on those.

[COLLAPSE="69 more possible characters"]jk lolololol

Do you have Plusle and Minun? Beyond that, I think we are done here.[/COLLAPSE]

Seriously, thanks. <3 Must have been a pain. Now we just need Jakor to collect them, maybe if I yell with caps he will hear us.

JAKOR!! JAKOOORR!

..Now we wait.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
I'm glad someone asked for Pyrrhon. At the time of fulfilling that request, I didn't know who he was. But now I do, and he is the best. (I know who he is because Uprising is one of the reasons I didn't have these done sooner. [In fact I think I'll go play it again now. {Heels, you should let me know your CODE.}])

I have Plusle & Minun. Row 7, Column 1.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I asked for him, though for some reason I spelled it Pyrrus. Is that even a thing? @_@ It has been to long since I've played that game honestly, it is real good though (and I was the ultimate Pit online. :cool: )

He is close to the best, Hades is a few notches above him though.

Oh, and my code is.. *looks around to see if anyone is looking then whispers* 1332-7720-7283.

Jakor

Smash Ace
OMFG NEW IMAGES. I love you.

Gonna add them as soon as I can to the Roster Maker.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
Staring at the plate from which you ate.

After being stood up on your date.

Your heart has been left alone to wait.

Can you love a man that's always late?

Jakor

Smash Ace
Lol.

What's up with all the different Pichu though? I will add the Pichu Bros., but I'm not sure for the others.

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
What's up with all the different Pichu though? I will add the Pichu Bros., but I'm not sure for the others.
I request Big (from sonic, lol) AiAi (from super monkey ball, I think that's how you spell it) knights (sega) and samba the amigo. Lol, I'm going all sega toaday. Oh, 3 more. Ukulele PICHU, spike eared PICHU and shiny PICHU oh and PICHU bros. I know it's a lot.
This jerk.

Though I made two Pichu Bros. since, in my experience, people suggest either the anime ones or pairing up the Spiky-Ear Pichu and Pikachu-Colored Pichu.

Are you going to know how to categorize some of these weirdos? Had some strange requests this time.

Jakor

Smash Ace
This jerk.

Though I made two Pichu Bros. since, in my experience, people suggest either the anime ones or pairing up the Spiky-Ear Pichu and Pikachu-Colored Pichu.
Nice to know.

Are you going to know how to categorize some of these weirdos? Had some strange requests this time.
I'll do my best. I think I'll add a category titled Super Smash Bros., for characters like Master Hand and Tabuu.

Also, I'd like you to complete the ones you still need to make, because I want to include them in the third version. When do you think you'll finish them? There's also a few more that I'd like you to do. Here they are:

Lolo (Adventures of Lolo)
Lala (Adventures of Lolo)
Lolo & Lala (Adventures of Lolo)
Soren (Fire Emblem)
Caineghis (Fire Emblem)
Pokemon Trainer (Johto)

#HBC | Joker

Space Marine
NNID
HBCJoker
3DS FC
1864-9780-3232
Richter Belmont (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
Alucard (Castlevania: Symphony of the Night)
Billy Lee (Double Dragon)
Jimmy Lee (Double Dragon)
Goemon aka Kid Ying (Mystical Ninja)
Michael Jackson (Moonwalker) <---- this one is for lulz :yeahboi:

Have fun! :)

Oasis_S

Smash Legend
3DS FC
0087-2694-8630
AAAA I hate Pokemon Trainers. I think from now on, I'll only include the trainer's portrait itself. Because it is seeing all the characters together which brings happiness, I was adamant that I must include all the Pokemon along with the Trainer on these icons. BUUUT because there are SO MANY possible combinations of those, I'm just going to leave it at the Trainers. At least there's only... like... 13 of those. U3U

UH... I'll get started on the rest tomorrow (or I guess later today since it's 2 AM). I actually have a list of other (mostly completely useless and unnecessary) characters I wanted to do. About 70 of them. Maybe when there's a version 4, I'll get those done for you, lol.

Actually I couldn't resist getting this one done:

jfed8888

Smash Cadet
Dig Dug (Dig Dug)
Fygar (Dig Dug)
Pooka (Dig Dug)
Maverick Tank (Megaman X)
Dry Bowser (Mario Series)
Nyan Cat (The Internet)
The Guy in Oasis_S' Avatar (The Internet)
Farfetch'd (Pokemon)
This Picture of Mario http://www.teamteabag.com/2008/05/12/picture-real-life-video-game-characters/ (The Internet)
Red Angry Bird (Angry Birds)
Lightning McQueen (Cars)
John Anderson (Wipeout: The Game)

Just a couple of requests/suggestions, I threw some funny ones in there too.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Runa Minazuki (Fatal Frame)
Sami (Advanced Wars)
Felix (Golden Sun)
Calista (The Last Story)
Druddigon (Pokemon Black and White)
Paper Boy (Paper Boy)
Fighting Alloy Team (Super Smash Bros. Brawl)
Nightmare (Soul Caliber)
Lightning (Final Fantasy XIII)

I'll add pictures when I can.

D

Deleted member

Non-Specific Action Figure
(Or just N.S.A.F. for short)

CalvinWars

Smash Apprentice
Oasis, how about one for a Generation 6 pokemon? It would look similar to the second Mii icon where it shows "Gen. 6" or something along those lines.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
While your at it making a Fiora image, make another one with a picture of her Mechon form.

:phone:

Top Bottom