• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making a Melee CD

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Ok so yeah. Hopefully this is in the right spot.

Anyways, for our local smashfests I'm going to be burning a Smash CD. Each track is going to be a community made song having to do with either melee or brawl. I have a few songs in mind but need help thinking of more. This is what I got:

For Sure:
Fox Song by DJ Hi Speed aka Hella Nick
Metaknight Da Bess by IsicStrans
P5'in it by IsicStrans
Hungrybox Da Bess by Peef! and Roneblade
Up B by Beau Brians
I Love Melee by aznseal??
Teach Me How to D3 by IsicStrans
Mario, Wario, Lucario by AxleCarp?
Palmdale

Maybe, but probably not:
Kirby Falcon Punch Remix
^Should I include this one?

Please help me think of more! Thank you.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
oh god the H2YL rap

Too many Brawl gay **** in here Michael.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
oh god the H2YL rap

Too many Brawl gay **** in here Michael.
Trust me Adam, I hate brawl as much as the next real smash player. But at the same time, I really like Isic Strans rap. And also, typically our smashfests will include Brawl and Melee players so it's good to have both. Plus I kinda feel like the "Teach Me How to D3" song and of course "Metaknight da Bess" are really just making fun of the games imbalances. So that's cool...right? Lol.

Stratford

Smash Champion
Metaknight da Bess is legit.

Also the link to the Kirby Falcon Punch Remix one is just Mario Wario Lucario again.

Walt

Smash Ace
Didn't hella nick also make the song in Silence? Or combine two songs to make it? Either way it's one of the best smash songs but maybe a bit overplayed.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Are the bob money theme and king theme the ones from their evolution videos? Don't get me wrong I really like Nicks work, but I'm aiming for songs that are recognizable to be smash related by even casual people. Basically I need some kind of game related lyrics or sound effects so anybody can say "Hey, that's a smash song."

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
good clux is easily a better smash song than mario wario lucario or up b
Maybe if you like rap.

Up B is actually my favorite among the songs. It doesn't make any sense and the singer is obviously ignorant to competitive play. But it's done well and it's catchy. I'm not a big fan of rap to begin with but Isic Strans gets the nod for being a complete bad ***.

Mario, Wario, Lucario is pretty annoying but has a fast pace that you can smash to.

Good Clux is trash. And that's my opinion, just like you have yours. I'm sure I'm not hurting Azen or Chillin's feelings for not liking the rap they made in '03.

Anyways this isn't a debate thread and I'd rather you not get this closed just because you want to argue.

Anybody else know of more smash songs?

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
See I thought this was a community thing. If it's just for you I don't give a **** about this. Good luck being an ***hole on the internet for no reason.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
See I thought this was a community thing. If it's just for you I don't give a **** about this. Good luck being an ***hole on the internet for no reason.
Not trying to be an a hole here, so I apologize if it came off that way. Although I did clearly state in the OP that it was for my local smashfests.

I kind of think you were the one being the a hole on the internet though after three posts of you telling me to put the H2YL song on the list and me refusing. This "Not having the H2YL song in the OP is gay. That **** is classic." comes off as worse than me dissing the song.

Lol @ Crush. As soon as I saw the troll face I knew it was gonna be good.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Again, I thought it was a community thing. If I would have knew it wasn't I wouldn't have said those things.
It's cool. Simple misunderstanding. If it were a community thing I would definitely include it.

Wenbobular: Dreamland is like the background music being played on 2/3rds of the TVs at all times.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
My voice will continue to penetrate the ears of smashers worldwide =DD

Top Bottom