• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making songs clearer

jollypong

Smash Cadet
I've recently been making songs for my music pack but the only problem I have is that some of the songs i make turn out very fuzzy and sound like there is static. I noticed that the fuzzy sound is greater if I increase the amplitude of the song. Is there any Effects I can use in Audacity to decrease the fuzz?

Amazerommu

Smash Lord
Just don't increase the decibels too much. After a certain point that's what happens to any song really. You can increase it a little bit and there are codes that change the volume of the track in-game. Should be here somewhere.

Xenozoa425

Smash Ace
NNID
tehross425
3DS FC
3754-7153-5146
You should try finding a louder version of whatever music you're trying to use first, before anything else. Compare your music's volume to the default BRSTM version of either "Battlefield" or "Final Destination", those two songs have the same volume values as a good chunk of the rest of the Brawl soundtrack.

Top Bottom