• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Making Sonic community combo video

Sensane

Smash Lord
NNID
Rneophyte
I've decided to give :4sonic: a little break from all the hate he gets online and make a community montage. Originally I was going to make it a video with just me, but I decided "eh, why not get other people involved". So I've decided to showcase me and whoever else wants to join. The only thing I have to say is no 3ds replays. Wii U replays only because I want this vid to be consistent. However, send in any little clip you want. It can be a cool combo, zero-death, hard read, anything you want. If you want to send me the replay directly, my NNID is Rneophyte (as it shows in my profile picture). There is no official due date yet, but try to send me replays by late November so that you have plenty of time. Although all of my entries are going to be from For Glory, yours doesn't have to; it can be against a friend. With all that aside, let's blast through this with :4sonic: speed.

Masonomace

Yeah Shulk, get stuck in!
NNID
Masonomace
Consider it done, I'll add your NNID & send you a replay. It's not me playing as Sonic or Diddy Kong, but I told the Sonic player to save it on my WiiU since I brought my setup at the tournament's venue.

WrathTheHedgehog

Smash Rookie
I have some videos on youtube if you would those. Ill send you a FR and let me know if you want the links to the youtube videos

Top Bottom