• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Man Arrested 153 Times

The Drifter

Smash Journeyman
Obviously, you have no understanding of the legal system. He was probably charged on several small charges. Granted, he was probably sent to several rehab programs for alcohol addiction because of the arrests, but obviously he's been resistant of the treatment.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm glad he's white.
Yeah, if you're expecting Tyone Leroy Muhammad Akbar Jr Snr Jr, you'll be disappointed. Get *****.

GOD!

Smash Ace
If it was a black guy, all his times would've been jacked up and he wouldn't have been able to be arrested so many times.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Prosecutor Rena DiLando said she didn't have time to read Baldwin's full criminal record because it's so long.
I don't blame her...
rofl.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
New Hampshire? I expected a Southerner at least.

But really, that's kind of messed up. He has to have had a rough life. I kind of feel bad for him.

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
Quite obviously putting this guy in jail or rehab systems isn't going to deter him from offending again. Its annoying that legal systems are so inflexible. They should just put him in jail for life or ship him and his kind off to some island in the South Pacific so that their ancestors (edit: oops meant descendants) can moderate Smashboards.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Quite obviously putting this guy in jail or rehab systems isn't going to deter him from offending again. Its annoying that legal systems are so inflexible. They should just put him in jail for life or ship him and his kind off to some island in the South Pacific so that their ancestors can moderate Smashboards.
LOL

Our colonies are so full of themselves, they should realise what lowdown scum they really are.

Actually come to think of it, my native character board is run by the descendant of a British convict.

*cough*

For the Empire!

kigbariom

Smash Lord
Quite obviously putting this guy in jail or rehab systems isn't going to deter him from offending again. Its annoying that legal systems are so inflexible. They should just put him in jail for life or ship him and his kind off to some island in the South Pacific so that their ancestors (edit: oops meant descendants) can moderate Smashboards.
Oh that's where the mods are from. Thanks for clearing that for me. ;)

|RK|

Smash Marketer
Speaking of ancestors, I should pass this account down to my children, lol. I'd be the oldest member here ever.

Sharpevil

Smash Rookie
Black guy? Nah. With those stereotypes he would've done major things like murder and armed robbery. He wouldn't have time to rack up that many arrests.

Muslim? Are you kidding? The only stereotypes they have of being criminal include mass murder! There's no way that would be expected.

No, I'm afraid the only people who I would expect to be arrested that many times are fat, drunk whites.

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Black guy? Nah. With those stereotypes he would've done major things like murder and armed robbery. He wouldn't have time to rack up that many arrests.

Muslim? Are you kidding? The only stereotypes they have of being criminal include mass murder! There's no way that would be expected.

No, I'm afraid the only people who I would expect to be arrested that many times are fat, drunk whites.
Stereotype lessons.

Black people are stereotyped as petty criminals.
They're also stereotyped as converting to Islam cuz that's what Cassius Clay did, so it's the cool thing to do. He was called Cassius and he changed his name...

"I found Allah and I don't eat pork."

Skeen...

Yeah well anyway, my statement still stands.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Obviously, you have no understanding of the legal system. He was probably charged on several small charges. Granted, he was probably sent to several rehab programs for alcohol addiction because of the arrests, but obviously he's been resistant of the treatment.
Yeah, three times and it's most likely a life sentence.

Get *****.

*Edit* Lol "small charges."

Armed robbery, and assault?

Yeah, my ***. When I said "why does he not have a life sentence", what I really meant was "how the **** does he get out of jail 153 times, each time going back with more charges?

He obviously breached his probation conditions. Have you even been to jail before?

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
You'd figure they'd just lock him up for good after the 152nd time.

Top Bottom