• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Man i love bowser

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Heeey Gimpy. Wanna tell me how you avoid spikes? Bowser's Meteor Cancel is lacking, and his aerials aren't really fast enough to cover his recovery and not die =(

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
"don't get hit" is actually applicable to characters like fox who can actually control stuff like that

and his moves having ton's of lag is still an issue even while spaced

he's fat - which sucks.

he's slow - which sucks.

bowser sucks

please don't try to convince people of anything BUT that

he's HORRIBLE.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hey gimpy, bowser's actually pretty good, u just don't play him right

ur actually supposed to be really aggressive with flame breath, cuz then it leaves no open spots

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
hey gimpy, bowser's actually pretty good, u just don't play him right

ur actually supposed to be really aggressive with flame breath, cuz then it leaves no open spots
ahahaha sarcasm.

I wasn't trying to convince anybody that Bowser is good. It takes too much to win high tier battles with him.

SpruceTengu

Smash Journeyman
Actually you've asked three times. Why does it matter? You're playing Bowser, you really don't have many good matchups.
Wow. Incredibly appropriate, incredibly true. I... like it.

Sorry to but in. My best friend is a Bowser main. >.> I'll bugger off to the Doc forums now. Peace.

Zeonix

Smash Apprentice
"don't get hit" is actually applicable to characters like fox who can actually control stuff like that

and his moves having ton's of lag is still an issue even while spaced

he's fat - which sucks.

he's slow - which sucks.

bowser sucks

please don't try to convince people of anything BUT that

he's HORRIBLE.
Thanks for backing me up Gimpy....I'm not an idoit and shouldn't be treated like one....:ohwell:

Top Bottom