• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manchu has appeared!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
For those of you who are averse to making your own GCT, you can instead take the file FitGanonMotionEtc.pac, rename it FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac, and put it in the pikachu folder along with the moveset. Works like a charm.

In other news, I will be working on the v/BBrawl moveset and it shouldn't take long. The Brawl+ one works perfectly fine, aside from being slightly overpowered -- I just need to tweak a few things.

Jack Kieser

Smash Champion
Holy **** me... this is the most amazing thing I've seen in a long time. I... I totally just came. All over my Manchu mousepad.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
For those of you who are averse to making your own GCT, you can instead take the file FitGanonMotionEtc.pac, rename it FitPikachuMotionEtc.pac, and put it in the pikachu folder along with the moveset. Works like a charm.

In other news, I will be working on the v/BBrawl moveset and it shouldn't take long. The Brawl+ one works perfectly fine, aside from being slightly overpowered -- I just need to tweak a few things.
Wow, seriously? That does the same thing as the code? That's so much easier.

superyoshi888

Smash Lord
Oh god. The dreaded god of destruction has been revived, this time stronger than ever.

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?! Oh well, at least it isn't that freaky Peach swap. That is the stuff of nightmares...

In all seriousness, this looks awesome. I love you guys.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
So stupid.

THE ORIGINAL CONCEPT WAS >LONG<CHU. Not Manchu.

It was all started by MeleeKirby and someone on the chat gave him his name.

Still nice though.

camelot

Smash Ace
So stupid.

Still nice though.
I've heard Longchu, Manchu, Ganonchu, Pikadorf, and Pikaman.

Longchu was first, yeah, but I don't think it really matters. Whatever floats your boat, I guess.

Alphatron

Smash Champion
I prefer the name "Pikaman" myself. Longchu doesn't sound menacing or manly.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
So stupid.

Still nice though.
But it's MY PSA character so I call it whatever I want and I deduce that Manchu > ALL NAMES FOR MANCHU THAT AREN'T MANCHU.

Longchu does not have "Man" in it therefore it fails.

Manondorf + Pikachu = Manchu duh =P
This sir is quite full of Win.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Saw that video and was kinda disappointed. Was expecting something other than a mash between Ganondorf and Pikachu, for some reason. :\

It's a cool idea, just could use a bit more differentiation.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Can't please them all.

The original concept was to unbreak the original Manchu and go on from there while retaining some of the weird qualities and adding the most beastly. Some things were lost simply because of the complexity of coding the actual attack into Manchu.

If I had gotten my way, 100%, He'd be twice as interesting, but I'm not going to push the only one helping me with this to do something that he may or may not be capable of doing simply because it's just not possible with the current tools we have. :V

You know what I mean?

If anything, think this Manchu to be a "locked power" Manchu. This is not the Manchu I wanted. Trust me.

Though I do believe that Manchu is pretty different from his old self.

Eldiran

Smash Lord
Was expecting something other than a mash between Ganondorf and Pikachu, for some reason. :\
That actually kinda was my personal concept of Manchu, which is probably why it ended up like that. Probably would've ended up flashier if I hadn't just made Wisp when I started it. *shrug*

I like it at least. The hitlaggy attacks are much more epic in v/BBrawl where there isn't any reduction. He's still quite unique regardless.

D

Deleted member

m̶̡̧̫̳͎̺͔͍̮̗̠̩̖̙̍ͦ͛͐͆̌͂ͬ̿͑ͫͮ͢ȁ̴̦͔̯̠̦̤͉̩̯̱̦͚̟̲̝̤̹̙̅̑̿ͤͣ͡͠n̺̠̳̙̬̽̄̄ͫ͐̀ͤ̓̈́ͩ̏̓͗̆́ͬ̐ͪ͟c̸̨̢͇͚̗̼̥̳̩͈̹̥̺̲͈̥̹̮̟͑͑̂̌̈́̀͜h̡͙͔̥̭͔̠̤̗̝̦͕͈̦͓̬̹̠̊̎́͒͐̆̇̈́͒͆͒͋͟͠ͅu̍͐ͫ̽͏͖̻̣͚͔͓̱̝͚̼̲̞̰̺͡ͅ ̵̴̸̠͖͇̮̹̱͙̺̗͔̻͖̹̙̋̒͑ͭ͜͞a̡̳̩̠̬̬̙̘͙̳̫̋ͯ̽̂͋̔̾̇̒̈́ͣ͌͌͆́p̈́̋͊ͥͥ͑͗̒͑́͏̗̘̬̩̣͈̖͕̞͖̫̗̯͕͖̀p̵̨̠͉͓̯̦̠̘̻͍̘̭͕̙͇̭̄̂̑̆͂̇ͤ̾̐ͅr̸̸̶̬̥̱̼̳̱̺͕͖̹̩̱̺̤͓̅͑ͧ̍̌͑̃̈ͫ͛ͥͤ̂̃̀ỏ̶̧̢̩͎̱̻͔̯̬̲͔̲͎̠̲͚̹̰͎̫̅͐̐̋̑͘ą̢̲̱͙̳͍͚̰̼̝̭̘̈̅̅ͬ̈̀͢c̸̸̢̛̮̳͈͕̯͉͙̖͉̽ͨ̐͌̃̾ͫ̈́̈́̽͐̿̏ͥ̌̓̓̚͠h̨̙̰̱̳ͭ̋ͥ̎̓ͦͩͭͮ̄͒ͤ̍̌ͨ̐͑̽̚̕͞e̶̴̋ͭ̊ͣ̍̑̋͋́̍͌̔͆ͯͯ͗͏̷̦͕̩̝͚̫̫̝̖͕̝͇̜͈͚s̡̢͚̟̼̗͔͙̘̩̊́̌̍̀ͩ͗͝ͅ

Eldiran

Smash Lord
m̶̡̧̫̳͎̺͔͍̮̗̠̩̖̙̍ͦ͛͐͆̌͂ͬ̿͑ͫͮ͢ȁ̴̦͔̯̠̦̤͉̩̯̱̦͚̟̲̝̤̹̙̅̑̿ͤͣ͡͠n̺̠̳̙̬̽̄̄ͫ͐̀ͤ̓̈́ͩ̏̓͗̆́ͬ̐ͪ͟c̸̨̢͇͚̗̼̥̳̩͈̹̥̺̲͈̥̹̮̟͑͑̂̌̈́̀͜h̡͙͔̥̭͔̠̤̗̝̦͕͈̦͓̬̹̠̊̎́͒͐̆̇̈́͒͆͒͋͟͠ͅu̍͐ͫ̽͏͖̻̣͚͔͓̱̝͚̼̲̞̰̺͡ͅ ̵̴̸̠͖͇̮̹̱͙̺̗͔̻͖̹̙̋̒͑ͭ͜͞a̡̳̩̠̬̬̙̘͙̳̫̋ͯ̽̂͋̔̾̇̒̈́ͣ͌͌͆́p̈́̋͊ͥͥ͑͗̒͑́͏̗̘̬̩̣͈̖͕̞͖̫̗̯͕͖̀p̵̨̠͉͓̯̦̠̘̻͍̘̭͕̙͇̭̄̂̑̆͂̇ͤ̾̐ͅr̸̸̶̬̥̱̼̳̱̺͕͖̹̩̱̺̤͓̅͑ͧ̍̌͑̃̈ͫ͛ͥͤ̂̃̀ỏ̶̧̢̩͎̱̻͔̯̬̲͔̲͎̠̲͚̹̰͎̫̅͐̐̋̑͘ą̢̲̱͙̳͍͚̰̼̝̭̘̈̅̅ͬ̈̀͢c̸̸̢̛̮̳͈͕̯͉͙̖͉̽ͨ̐͌̃̾ͫ̈́̈́̽͐̿̏ͥ̌̓̓̚͠h̨̙̰̱̳ͭ̋ͥ̎̓ͦͩͭͮ̄͒ͤ̍̌ͨ̐͑̽̚̕͞e̶̴̋ͭ̊ͣ̍̑̋͋́̍͌̔͆ͯͯ͗͏̷̦͕̩̝͚̫̫̝̖͕̝͇̜͈͚s̡̢͚̟̼̗͔͙̘̩̊́̌̍̀ͩ͗͝ͅ
That's really cool. How do you do that?

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

Is what Manchu reminds me of.
̚҉ ̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞ ̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞ ̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ̒̓̔̕̚ ̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̔̕̚̕̚ ̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋ ̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕̚ ̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̔̕̚̕̚ ̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̚ ̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠ ̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏ ̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓ ̔̕̚̕̚ ̔̕̚̕̚҉ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇ ̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍ ̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋ ̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Neko, where is the button in your sig to subtract an internet?
Why?

Can he still move forward by using down tilt?
Yes.

if this is used in v-brawl wont the upsmash mean free jab lock everytime? (its looks really hard to tech)
Is it that hard to tech?

Yep. It is incredibly hard to tech. So, I'm increasing the lag on the Up-smash for the vBrawl version.
Loooooool no more jab reset.

colored blind

Smash Journeyman
The YouTube comment that said to lower his voice pitch is completely correct. Deep, manly "Pika"s would be absolutely awesome.

On a side note, the Manchu picture in the OP is freaking awesome. Who did that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom