• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mango Juice 3/21/09 Feat- Mango, SS, Zhu, Wobbles, Lucky, Forward, Taj, Hugs and MORE

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
spacies do good v sheik lol falcon does not whatsoever at all ever never not even on a dumb stage whatsoever at all

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
spacies do good v sheik lol falcon does not whatsoever at all ever never not even on a dumb stage whatsoever at all
When you get to Silent Spectre's level, the matchups just don't matter quite as much.

I'm not saying SS will beat M2K. I'm pretty confident M2K's sheik would win.

I'm just saying; you can have all your theories, guesses, and opinions; but they don't really mean anything until the match actually happens. There were EC guys saying Mango was going to get *****. Some of them didn't even think he'd take a match off M2K. Some of them didn't even think he'd make it to finals in the first place.

And your comment? Pretty lame, seeing as how there are probably only a handful of sheiks in the US that could beat SS anyways. never ever? lol. Never say never my friend.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
When you get to Silent Spectre's level, the matchups just don't matter quite as much.

I'm just saying; you can have all your theories, guesses, and opinions; but they don't really mean anything until the match actually happens. There were EC guys saying Mango was going to get *****. Some of them didn't even think he'd take a match off M2K. Some of them didn't even think he'd make it to finals in the first place.

And your comment? Pretty lame, seeing as how there are probably only a handful of sheiks in the US that could beat SS anyways. never ever? lol. Never say never my friend.
but it's SHEIK FALCON...

:lick:

otg

Smash Master

Mango had to go Puff vs. all the top level EC players, his secondaries didn't make the cut. M2k lost legit in Winners Final, but in GF his Sheik was holding it down vs. Mango's Spacies.

Learn to DI and than we'll talk.
/typical EC **** talk.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Mango had to go Puff vs. all the top level EC players, his secondaries didn't make the cut. M2k lost legit in Winners Final, but in GF his Sheik was holding it down vs. Mango's Spacies.

/typical EC **** talk.
Corneria!!!

One Word Extinguisher

Smash Apprentice
Mango had to go Puff vs. all the top level EC players, his secondaries didn't make the cut.
You don't know Mango at all. He didn't "have" to, trust. If he had something to prove, he would go his secondaries and **** just to make everyone look stupid. (see: Mango's Fox v SS's Falcon, Grand Finals @ SFSU).

M2k lost legit in Winners Final, but in GF his Sheik was holding it down vs. Mango's Spacies.
Yeah, that's why he started doing stupid stuff every time Mango got close, so he could rely on the "hey I was sandbagging when I lose to Mango's secondaries with my Sheik."

Like getting baired 4-5 times in a row off the stage by Jigglypuff?:laugh:

QFT. They don't have an elite level Marth, either, and he four stocked Taj on Yoshi's Story.

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
ManaLord, I'm not tryin to put you down bro. I'm just sayin' SS is a lot better than you think.

And saying learn how do DI? I'm MidWest bro; and if you learned anything from HMW and Phil, you'd know that because of that, I can at least DI "okay" ^_^

Other than that, One Word Extinguisher pretty much said it all.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
my boy maxwell its the smash noobs man

we all suck

at life and reading the internet stuff

look at me! i only joined like some days ago

lol

MaNg0

Smash Hero
i only went puff against chu and m2k

i did it against chu because i like the matchup

and against m2k .. well because he cant beat my puff

so why would i go someone else? lol

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
mang0...puff vs IC is sort of a random match to play...why do you like it?

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
mango why dont you go puff vs ss?

will he **** you? :]

stupid orange fox :[

why cant ss beat you?? >:[

he needs to beat u so there can be 2 people that **** the east coast

i love my coast but, were down one sexy falcon

and one mango lol

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
chu has lots of xp v spacies and could cg the heck outta em

do you think chu is your bane mango? even though you've beaten him both times he's been pretty darn close.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol i was watching the live stream yesterday

and apparently mana is a girl

and i suck bad lol

i didnt feel like responding

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Of course I'm a girl, ask anyone LOL

I'm the best girl smasher by a lot ^.^ (diss to other girl smashers WHAT get at me)

I mean i am the MAN lord :p

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
that stuff isn't true i don't sandbag i was using chain fine to edge guard fox's/falcos earlier in the day but then in tourney it wasn't working i get mad when i hear stuff like that posted.

the first SD with fox i was trying to laser and i forward Bd off, then i just gave up cuz i clearly lost and was upset that I wasn't doing anything that I was trying to. Johns or not I wasn't sandbagging I was just playing awful hopefully I'll do better next time.

the only way I think i could beat mango and SS is if im playing really well otherwise I'll prolly lose. I don't even know what character to use vs anyone anymore

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
that stuff isn't true i don't sandbag i was using chain fine to edge guard fox's/falcos earlier in the day but then in tourney it wasn't working i get mad when i hear stuff like that posted.

the first SD with fox i was trying to laser and i forward Bd off, then i just gave up cuz i clearly lost and was upset that I wasn't doing anything that I was trying to. Johns or not I wasn't sandbagging I was just playing awful hopefully I'll do better next time.

the only way I think i could beat mango and SS is if im playing really well otherwise I'll prolly lose. I don't even know what character to use vs anyone anymore
M2K scared of SS?! Preposterous!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
oh M2K why the **** are you so silly these days, get over it and fight back! You never acted like this before you were the best, so why act like it now? Just start winning again.

Did it once, do it again.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
m2k don't be scared of ss he's not quite on mango's level
ss will **** any marth any day

he ***** marth's so bad taj had to go mewtwo

like waaat

m2k you should just stay marth and stop switching to sheik and fox when your not comfortable and stuff, work past your comfort zone.
ken almost always stayed marth.

except this one time i saw he went luigi vs chu,
and fox vs killaor i think

but anyways stay marth and just gimp people and stuff

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i think falcon and sheik counter marth the worst. idc what any of you other guys say, since id MM any marth with c.falcon just cuz all falcon has to do vs marth is like down throw nair at like 0 or near 0%, then after 30% you just up throw uair regrab, then up throw uair knee (or uair uair if you don't think you'll get the knee). Boom marth is dead or in a really bad position

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
M2k's Sheik and Fox are just as good as his Marth, his Marth is just obviously much more famous.

*Edit* And M2k, why are you bothered by SS? You beat Zhu pretty handily and he's atleast on SS' level.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
the only 2 falcon's that could probly beat your marth are ss and darkrain

and the only sheik that could do it is kdj's, and he doesnt play

so just gimp the falcon's son

as easily as you say marth gets *****, so does falcon as soon as hes off the stage sooo

no johns

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
I agree with M2K though....well...sorta. Falcon is at least 50% against Marth. Maybe a little higher.

It's not a bad matchup for Marth though. It's just that Marth is so used to dominating most matchups that maybe you feel worse about it?

Anybody else get the feeling Isai is going to win Genesis? o_0

Top Bottom