• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mango Juice (Melee) results

rayecho

Smash Ace
Aftermath is a cool guy

Whens all the picture and recording of the actual tournament going to be put up???

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
<3 all of Socal/WA/AZ
its always great seeing you guys
look forward to seeing you all again soon!
<333
phil

brdy_

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Everyone - thanks for being so cool. Socal is really tight and this tournament was THE BEST tourney I've ever been to by far. Nothing will match it (for a long long time).

Champ - Awesome job. Nice meeting you and eating with you. Congrats on hosting and planning the best tourney everrr

Neal - Nice to finally meet you in person. Thanks for running the bracket! Thanks also for doing so much for the Smash community, it's greatly appreciated by me and rest of WA especially <3

Joe - Your house is amazing. Thanks a million for housing us last second. Your mom is a baller for getting donuts and it was just overall incredible housing. Thanks again for the ride to the airport. We got work on faking rock paper scissors some more though, we'll trick Toph next time. Your fox is a beast too! Introduce me to your sister? lol

Zhu - Dude... playing with you left me speechless; your Falco is incredible and your bracket matches were amazing to watch. Thanks for housing us and thanks for the waffles. Good bed talk too (no homo).

Pat - Thanks for housing everyone and ggs in tournament. Your fox is raape. YW for the Peach practice (you shoulda paid more attention to mine and Eggz' friendlies though! :p)

Kira - Awesome hanging out with you and thankyouthankyouthankyou for driving our ********** around. I enjoyed playing with you. Great job in your ***** of a pool and in bracket too!

Brian (Tran?) - I know you probably won't read this but thanks again for housing, your house is hella chill and you and your friends were very hospitable. Plus your shower is mindblowing cuz it has like 3 nozzles and ****.

Mango - Nice to officially meet you. You ****, fun friendlies. The "Mango look" cracks me up, too. lol

Lovage - Didn't play you or see you play but you were hella chill to talk to. I heard you're good and technical n **** so keep up the good work.

The Greater Leon - Only got to talk to you a few times in person but you were a pretty chill guy. Thanks for helping us out so much and I hope to play you sometime.

Connor - you're ****! Good stuff! Nice job in tourney

PsychoMidget - You're hella tight dude. Let's get sushi next time.

Jenny - nice meeting you. See ya at genesis

Rina - Thanks for hosing the shindig on Friday night it was a lot of fun. Nice to meet you, hope to see you at more Melee events in the future

Princess Aura - Nice meeting you in person and fun Brawl MM and friendlies lol. Play melee!!

Neighborhood P - You're very chill in person, but way to troll Smashboards all dayla! Nice job ****** WA in teams though lol

Tofu - Your Falco is so tight! I wish I coulda played you outside of the team tournament though. Next time!

Zelgadis - Fun friendlies, nice to officially meet you. We should work on our hard matchups against sometime :)

Macd - Thanks for the semi-compliments (I guess lol). Peach ditto friendlies aren't the greatest, that's for sure. Your peach is very good though. Thanks for driving us to the tourney :)

Kouryuu - Nice to meet you, keep up the Peach **** :)

Pink Shinobi - Thanks for the kind words about my Peach after my tourney match with Germ. You are serious raaape. lol. Maybe we should exchange AIMs or something for Peach Talk?

Aftermath - Always good to see you sir

JTB/Ryan - Nice seeing you again, fun Falco matches. Falco ditto mm at genesis (or tourneyplay if you make it? Teamsies?)

The Germ - Nice to play you in tournament, its something I hardly couldve imagined when i started playing 3 or 4 years ago. DBR and **** is what brought me to competitive smash so it was cool to actually play you and astonishing to win tbh. Sorry for camping you so hard LOL but thanks for being chill about it later. I look forward to seeing you at genesis (and maybe Tourneyplay? :D)

Hella - good to meet you and play you, your ganon and peach are tight

Maple - your sheik is awesome but I swear you disappeared halway through the tournament or something lol

Sheridan - you are one funny mother****er, hella smart too. Nice to officially meet you, keep ****** with logic!

Forward - nice to meet you in person, great job in tourney to0o

Taj - nice to meet you. you are very tall

J666 - **** link bro. Nice to meet you. Keep up the good ****

Festizzio - Thanks for the ride! It was fun. Sorry if i seemed hella grumpy during some of it lol

Damien, Larry/DEHF, Nes - Nice meeting you guys, we should def play next time though

Hugs - Nice seeing you again, your samus is still **** as ****. Good ****

Edrees - Nice seeing you again as well. You are raape. Lets do a double peach team sometime? Lol

Sherigami - You are so good! Surprised me hella

Whatisfear - great ganon, nice talking to you. I hope I see you at TP FO SHO

EVERYONE I missed/didn't meet - I love you all for making Mango Juice so amazing. I plan to come back to socal for another tournament in the near future. Thank you all.

EVERYONE SHOULD MAKE IT TO TOURNEYPLAY, NO JOHNS :D It's gonna be siiiick

MacD

Banned via Administration
Macd - Thanks for the semi-compliments (I guess lol). Peach ditto friendlies aren't the greatest, that's for sure. Your peach is very good though. Thanks for driving us to the tourney :)
lol, i just re-read what i wrote you... i think i was on crack or something i mean seriously, but yea, you're good, lol

Jmex

Smash Lord
NNID
Jmex25
3DS FC
4613-8799-3599
Who was it going around taking random pictures of everyone? Is there a link to said pictures?

MacD

Lovage

Smash Hero
this tourny was really good, so many people but i feel like i didnt get to hang out with everyone i wanted to or play all the people i wanted, my fault i guess

shoutouts:
joe: mah boy, good stuff in teams homie and ****** me, <333
alex: good seeing you again move back to socal you punk so you can get **** at fox dittos again :)

dang is that all i got? i really suck **** at shout outs. well, you all know how i feel about you so <3s all around homos

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
this tourny was really good, so many people but i feel like i didnt get to hang out with everyone i wanted to or play all the people i wanted, my fault i guess

shoutouts:
joe: mah boy, good stuff in teams homie and ****** me, <333
alex: good seeing you again move back to socal you punk so you can get **** at fox dittos again :)

dang is that all i got? i really suck **** at shout outs. well, you all know how i feel about you so <3s all around homos
Lovage: Hahaha yea i did but i played alot better in tournament than our friendlies Lol well ill get better when i get back and your fox is super technical!

Joey: Man you fycking **** i love how your fox plays its pretty ****ing amazing especially beating forward and taj thats ****ing cool Lol norms was fun as hell even though i think i got cancer from the fries =/ Lol

Cathy: you're cool Lol

Kira: wow you got better keep it up ill be back for seconds Lol

washington guy i forgot yourname but you're cool: keep it up with your fox you've gotten good and fast good ****

Vish: hey you're a cool guy man your falcon has good tech chasing just needs some things here and there but you gotta put up our money match and against eggz Lol

EGGZ!: man whats up dude you're one of the cool *****es i know Lol you know this **** Haha you're fox is my favorite dude its ****ing badass you beat joey o.0 Lol good **** but against Hugs i wanted to cry Lol jk but you know what i mean, make me like a super **** song for my fox combo video number 3 that **** would **** and use the song exselsis that song is too good Lol

Tofu: good **** on ****** me Lol dong worry i want a rematch when i comeback and be a bit more serious then Lol but yea good job you're alot better

Fabsters: hey it was cool seeing you again i didnt know that was you on the boards lol i love your sig Lolit was cool teaming with you, we had zel/germ Hahaha oh well

Pat: you **** sorry i couldn't amke it to your smashfest but i heard you got better, good job yo keep it up!

Zhu: it was nice meeting you man your falco is a barbarian Lol

Midgey: cool voice, nice girlfriend, and nice spacing Lol <3

Chick me and mango were picking on: thanks for giving me a ride you ****.... you have that cool anime voice Haha keep it up......just dont impersonate mango....EVER Lol jk

Mango: you're gay, good job on winning Lol ill be back in two months and thats gonna **** ***** imma like play you everyday Lol

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Sorry if I forget people, it's pretty hard to remember everybody at large tournies, notwithstanding my already crappy memory :)

Mang0 - Good **** winning, way to dominate! Your fox is hard to deal with in teams and singles :(

Lucky - We'll get that money match sometime soon, I'm sure.

Zhu - Ow, you stomped on me in 1v1s. I'll get you back, someday.

SS - Likewise. Sorry I was very rude and angry after our match; it's tough for me when I get to play somebody I admire and I 1) don't feel like I'm bringing my A game, 2) feel like I'm losing to myself and you're just there to combo me, 3) get *****, 4) have it all happen in front of a crowd. You ***** me, no johns, and it was an honor playing you.

Def (I think?) - Good Fox! You know how to play ICs, you just happened to make 4 mistakes in both matches.

SideFX - **** me more in IC dittos, please.

Amanita - Same. I blame it on the same-costume glitch though :) It's way too hard to keep track of two sets of identical eskimos.

Brandon - So Brandon, how are you doing? What's up? Oh, we're playing a match?

Edreese/HugS/Eggz - It's good seeing you dudes again, but we didn't get to play :(

Zel: Why must we play so early in the tourney? Also, good seeing you.

DBR: Same, good seeing you guys.

VanZ and HugS again: Thanks for trying to cheer me up, sorry I'm very resistant to it.

AZ: Yayhuzz, good **** on keeping a longass drive from being boring. Tai, glad you found your necklace, Taj, thanks for putting up with such an emo teammate, Sean, you and Zhu were scary as hell to fight in teams and singles. AZ top 3 next time, I guess.

Araknophobic: Thanks for housing us again and getting us free dinner. Your family is too good, House is too good, friendlies are too good, Pizza Hut is too good... that's some real hospiCality. Peace!

Waitresses and chefs at Norms: I feel bad for you.

People I was supposed to play friendlies with but didn't: Goddammit, sorry.

See you again soon, Cali.

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
mkay

teams:
alex19: it was fun teaming with you. you have a technical fox. we almost had zel/germ haha
plan 9/superrad: fun set
trebor/germ: intense set gg =]
mac d/partner: good set i couldn't pull off the 2 v 1 =[
LOL fabian, that was me. >_> I was also one of the WA guys, you should've hung out with us more then you would've known who I was XD

AIGHT SHOUTOUTS

Joe: HOTTEST MOM EVER. ...Seriously though, best host ever ^_^ (seriously though, hottest mom ever) Wtf your house is too good, and you drove us so god**** far to the airport, you are a god among men. If you come to tourneyplay, I will gladly house you.

Zhu: Wtf you're a ****ing hero. @_@ That's all I can say.

Pat/Noble: You're too cool, ****. Thanks for housing all of us!

MacD: Daaaaaaayum we *****. Good **** beating Lunin too.

Kira: Of all the people I met in Cali, you are definitely the sexiest. Also one of the most chill. Thank you for not killing me with the Death Note.

Connor: You gave me a hug after the tournament and it was really heartwarming. ^_^

Cameron: You are the kind of guy where I hang out with you for like 2 days and it feels like I've known you my whole life. Really weird. You're such a cool guy lol.

Wobbles: Getting wobbled by you in pools was one of the defining moments of the tournament for me LMAO

Brandon/HMW: God ****ing **** you ***** me so hard in pools (and 4 AM friendlies!). Also you're way the **** too funny. This is gonna sound kinda homo but, hearing your voice in person was like one of the defining moments of the tournament for me. LOL

Forward: I didn't get to play you. GAY :<

Alex19: I wanted to play you more, **** it! I don't count our set in the doubles bracket, cause it was doubles and there were a bunch of peaches flying around to ruin it. LOL seriously though, I'll play you at genesis and it's gonna be ****. I'll get Silent Wolf to train me some more so that we can have an epic technical-off. (Btw, I'm "washington guy i forgot yourname but you're cool" LOL)

Tofu: D: we never got to actually play! You're ****in tight tho.

Zelgadis: I approve of your sense of style.

WASHINGTON SHOUTOUTS LOL

Eggz: LMAO your shoutouts were too good. Real talk, traveling with you was good ****, and I know you're going to place at Genesis so whatever. Take care of my hat and controller until I see you again k <3 Come to tourneyplay.

Vish: All homo.

C!Z: YEAH you're not going to Utah **** YEAH. Give me Sheik practice. Also, Blackjack practice. Thank you Tattered Cactus.

Brady: I told you this once before, but you're one of the only smashers to teach me something important about life... namely, that there are tight Peach players out there as well.

Kline: QDOBA

omgwtfToph

Smash Master
LOL MY BAD. Sorry bout that PinkReaper, you know I love you. I didn't actually get to play you so I sorta forgot XD

Also LOL Sheridan I forgot to give you a shoutout too. Come to Tourneyplay dude! Then, I'll MM you in a Dizzy mirror match ROFL

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
I'm so late...

AZ
Wobbles: Thanks for driving us, Rob!
Tony: Boondocks is too good, so is music
Sean: I feel bad because I don't have anything specific to say.... thanks for keeping me company/entertained in the back seat and at Apartment 215

(These are done in no pattern; I'm doing them as they come to mind)

Mango: GG, congrats, etc. You've seen this a lot already, so I won't overdo it. You finally admitted to not hating me <333

Sherigami: Thanks for paying for my refreshments on the car ride back <3 (**** Sheik; I swear, I'll get the ****ing matchup </johns>) <33

Joe: SECOND tallest Smasher?! Lol, <33 we didn't get to play except in teams.... at least we got to hang at Norm's.

Kouryuu: I actually like you, IRL. I'm pretty sure a lot of people hate my ePersona as well, so I shouldn't talk.

P: Finally got those OC3 DVDs. I hope you're enjoying them.

Eggz: Ty for the friendly. I was the Asian kid who played Fox on your Falco on FD in the corner of the room.

SilentSpectre: Ty for the friendlies

Falcomist: LOL we're always in pools together (no homo). Agh, we'll try to get Axe up here eventually.

Steven: Ugh, we didn't do so well in teams.... oh well, most of the teams were really good.

Fabian: Housing, dogs, and free pizza are too good.

People that I want to put into shoutouts but didn't get to talk or play much with to make a shoutout worth **** at all:
Connor
Cameron
Jenny
Pat
Lovage
Brdy
Rookie A? (I think that's your name)
Waffles
Zhu

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I respect WC more and more every passing day with melee continuing to prosper. I wish we could consistently hit 100 people at melee tournaments. You guys are awesome.

MacD

Brady: I told you this once before, but you're one of the only smashers to teach me something important about life... namely, that there are tight Peach players out there as well.
... :(

too bad we couldn't have huge tournies like this every other month, i would say every month but that's just unrealistic

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Good stuff Mango

Still have the awesome Mango bracelet, hahaha.

And to my falco brethrens Forward and Zhu, too goodz.

araknophobik

Smash Master
i know this is super late
but it just occured to me
teams wouldve been super ****
if mango and forward wouldve teamed
and joey wouldve teamed with jeff
and zhu...iono wouldve teamed with someone else lmao

Top Bottom