• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mango's Journey: The Featured Film *Updates a bit* Who was missed, who needs a role?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i dont resemble any actor

i dare people to prove me otherwise

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i can put a :bumper: in

good luck trying to recover

Binx

Smash Master
This thread is too good, go socal... haha im such a traitor. LOLs after Ken wins survivor he will be famous enough to play himself.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
dunno how many of u guys know norcal peeps....

i searched "asian guy" on google images too good

d4dy

julian

nekurbis

prodigykid playing ice climbers

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
Holy Shiz This Thread Is Amazing Lol

i think this is a better mango lol...wen he had longer hair

^ lovage???

^kilo or is this kilo ??

can anyone find a me? lol xP

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
let me get this straight...u post 3 guys 1 flexing and 1 with his shirt practicly off ...and ur calling me gay? wow ur an idiot

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
wanna kno wat happened plan nine...mikes gay and so he has to try and put everyone down..and just so u kno mike that pic wasnt trying to be cool it was a pic my friend took wile i was looking at my comp screen O.o...and so wat if i found a girl im happy with...i love her yea ...and no one likes me? have u checked how many people actually "like" you mike....sum of the people u think like u r probably the people who talk **** on u the most

Top Bottom