• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Manliest Tournament Results

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
more results from today;

Hiza

Tomball Monthlies 1 Houston, TX
17th of 25
Singles
In person
Falcon only

Also
Centex 5 San Antonio
21 of 32
singles
in person
Falcon only

plz update list, working on a power ranking

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
good job, wanna talk about how you did?
It was a great tourney, My crew hosted it at a cafe/bar here in North Houston. Short of a few whom could not make it, most of the south west regulars showed up. I was able to friendly most everyone there at least a few times, and played the top 5 ranked players in Texas. All really good matches. Lucky for me and all here in texas, most of the best come from around here. For instance, WEMP and Sethlon are in my crew, so i play them daily. Also Hylian, Flip, Phantomx, DMG, Ultimate Razor (whom won the whole thing) and Espy come around alot, very fortunate out here. Also at the tourney, i met the only other Htown Falcon, and hes pretty **** good for just having started. we seriously Dittoed over 40 times in a row. I may not have won, but i certainly made Falcon look sexy as ever.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
It was a great tourney, My crew hosted it at a cafe/bar here in North Houston. Short of a few whom could not make it, most of the south west regulars showed up. I was able to friendly most everyone there at least a few times, and played the top 5 ranked players in Texas. All really good matches. Lucky for me and all here in texas, most of the best come from around here. For instance, WEMP and Sethlon are in my crew, so i play them daily. Also Hylian, Flip, Phantomx, DMG, Ultimate Razor (whom won the whole thing) and Espy come around alot, very fortunate out here. Also at the tourney, i met the only other Htown Falcon, and hes pretty **** good for just having started. we seriously Dittoed over 40 times in a row. I may not have won, but i certainly made Falcon look sexy as ever.
sounds good, Hylian and Samurai Panda were SUPPOSED to come to our last Niagara tourny so next time you see either of them give them a scary look for me lol

good stuff all together

Player-3

Smash Hero
Liking the new sig, btw.

Are online tourneys counted? I've done a few but thought that everyone would say like "wi-fi sucks" blah blah blah.
wifi does suck, well at least to me

i can 2 stock my friends falcon EASILY, but online he 3 stocks me
xD

might be going to another tourny this weekend, ill let you guys know how i do

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Liking the new sig, btw.

Are online tourneys counted? I've done a few but thought that everyone would say like "wi-fi sucks" blah blah blah.
Thanks.

WiFi? Both players are at a lag disadvantage so it only affects the match slightly... At least in the wifi tourney I went entered. But they should count if they're all smooth tourney matches.

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
hmm whats his name? i'll probably be going to a tourney in the summer
RMMF (real men main falcon) used to be Kaiyul, hes a real cool guy, he lives near Reliant

also, where the heck are all the other falcon mains on this board? are there really so few competing falcons?

Player-3

Smash Hero
RMMF (real men main falcon) used to be Kaiyul, hes a real cool guy, he lives near Reliant

also, where the heck are all the other falcon mains on this board? are there really so few competing falcons?
im in georgia, and alot of the others are in europe, then ayaz is in either MI or Canada, champ is somewhere west coast

theres not many of us

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
im in georgia, and alot of the others are in europe, then ayaz is in either MI or Canada, champ is somewhere west coast

theres not many of us
Canada Son!

but I agree that we need more competing Falcon players, people think it's impossible but it's just hard. I know some people (even I did) have cold feet entering a tournament ESPECIALLY with Falcon under your belt so it's not bad to pick up a high tier just to help your Falcon get farther in the tournament ;) I used to use Snake, and I still do but only on occasion like my last tourny I busted out Snake once against Zaf just to see if he learned from Ally. However, I used him 50/50 with Falcon in my early tournaments and after I got some confidence started to use him less.

Player-3

Smash Hero
Canada Son!

but I agree that we need more competing Falcon players, people think it's impossible but it's just hard. I know some people (even I did) have cold feet entering a tournament ESPECIALLY with Falcon under your belt so it's not bad to pick up a high tier just to help your Falcon get farther in the tournament ;) I used to use Snake, and I still do but only on occasion like my last tourny I busted out Snake once against Zaf just to see if he learned from Ally. However, I used him 50/50 with Falcon in my early tournaments and after I got some confidence started to use him less.
hey i was close

last tournament i used DK once or twice ... i did better with my falcon.. except agaisnt this IC guy where all i did was spam ground pound :D

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
hey i was close

last tournament i used DK once or twice ... i did better with my falcon.. except agaisnt this IC guy where all i did was spam ground pound :D
yeah Falcon against IC is terrible match-up but once you learn to "not get grabbed" you'r fine, like AC Dair is a solid approach because it's fast and usually hits nana is popo shields allowing for an easy split and gimp

More people need to use this thread, support Falcon tournament players!

Player-3

Smash Hero
yeah Falcon against IC is terrible match-up but once you learn to "not get grabbed" you'r fine, like AC Dair is a solid approach because it's fast and usually hits nana is popo shields allowing for an easy split and gimp

More people need to use this thread, support Falcon tournament players!
dooooooooo eeeeeeeeetttttttt

Hiza

Smash Apprentice
I guess i'll always be a bleeding heart then. I have done as well as i have in tourneys, but have not used any other character. I feel like its my obligation to show that he is good, or can be. Not one tourny ive gone to has ended without people giving me major respect for using him and only him. They really dont expect the fights to be as intense as they are. Keep it up guys.

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
i failed miserably...

first round i got was the best zelda in GA, i got him to 1 stock before my friend told me to switch to mario, so i ended up losing,
next round i got some pretty good R.O.B player, i have NEVER played a rob before with any character, and i just got butt ***** do to no knowledge

so i tied for last place, sorry i let you down gaiz ]:
i just dont know any matchups

RMMF

Smash Cadet
i failed miserably...

first round i got was the best zelda in GA, i got him to 1 stock before my friend told me to switch to mario, so i ended up losing,
next round i got some pretty good R.O.B player, i have NEVER played a rob before with any character, and i just got butt ***** do to no knowledge

so i tied for last place, sorry i let you down gaiz ]:
i just dont know any matchups
No worries, just like me, we gotta learn by experiences, I guarantee you..you improved by just losing...at least you got alot of friendlies in(hopefully)? Dont switch to mario. Falcon all the way bro. I've lost constantly to my friend's marth, but now its a different story. So be persistent., and have fun.

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
No worries, just like me, we gotta learn by experiences, I guarantee you..you improved by just losing...at least you got alot of friendlies in(hopefully)? Dont switch to mario. Falcon all the way bro. I've lost constantly to my friend's marth, but now its a different story. So be persistent., and have fun.
i only like him for his cape =P

but yeah i got alot of friendlies in (as well as some mannondorf melee ones)

and i beat my friends MK with my falcon, his MK sucks but still, i felt accomplished
=D

EDIT: i almost won a dollar off my friend in a Solimar ditto MM, but he wouldnt do it ]:
(i beat him all the time as solimar, hes my secondary)

Player-1

Smash Legend
i only like him for his cape =P

but yeah i got alot of friendlies in (as well as some mannondorf melee ones)

and i beat my friends MK with my falcon, his MK sucks but still, i felt accomplished
=D

EDIT: i almost won a dollar off my friend in a Solimar ditto MM, but he wouldnt do it ]:
(i beat him all the time as solimar, hes my secondary)
I beat you both times we played as solimar dittos.

My Diddy got fourth if the CF boards care.

Cape nipple spike.

Player 3

Smash Apprentice
^^^

Troll account? or did you actually get banned? either way, I caught that **** son!
got banned for 5 days because apparently they dont like it when i try to prove falcon has the advantage over pt there in the pt boards..

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
got banned for 5 days because apparently they dont like it when i try to prove falcon has the advantage over pt there in the pt boards..
laaaame

don't go off and try that ****, the mod's are like the f*cking government so don't go and piss em off. But yeah sorry to here about the tournament result.......... i'm telling you man, DON'T roll or shield just to be safe. Sounds ******** but i'm able to beat top players with C.Falcon by using this. instead of rolling try dash dancing or canceling your pivots into boost pivot grabs......it's uber sexy and total mindgame spam lol

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
Stafy you LIVE in california, go play some huge *** offline tournaments!!

same to like everyone on these boards, GO TO TOURNAMENTS

if falcon is not being represented then he's not going to move up on the tier list

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
Stafy you LIVE in california, go play some huge *** offline tournaments!!

same to like everyone on these boards, GO TO TOURNAMENTS

if falcon is not being represented then he's not going to move up on the tier list
I have no excuses, I'm sorry. Does online count any?

Top Bottom