• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mar 1, 2014] [ASL] Consult the Helix Fossil (Mobile, Alabama)

Dron

Smash Apprentice
I could potentially bring another recording setup if you guys think it'd be useful

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
The jist of Apex ruleset is in PM top row is banned for singles, distant planet is a starter and Yoshi's melee is banned for doubles. True DSR. In Melee it's the core 5 stages with modified DSR. Brawl is the stage list that's been around since 2012 and modified DSR.

I think that's all of it.

also, hello Sickolas, do I know you? Are you new?

I could potentially bring another recording setup if you guys think it'd be useful
please do. I need to youtubeerize everyone on every setup.

youtuberize is when they are going in the combo video.

Last edited:

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
also, hello Sickolas, do I know you? Are you new?
No you don't know me. I finally made an account after finding people in mobile to play with and then this tournament was set up (at a place I go to every now and then, no less!) so here I am.
I can bring a melee and a P:M setup, and I would bring a capture setup but all I have a really crappy Dazzle DVC100 and it's quality doesn't do melee justice.
Also, all hail the helix!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I will b at this. Ima have to follow you to the Brannon cause I don't know how to get there. I know it on moffet, but that's it.

Ruse

Fox
Did anyone find a purple controller at this? Someone from PCola seems to have lost or misplaced one.

Top Bottom