• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [Mar 21, 2015] Smash Bros Rescue IV (64, Melee, Wii U) (Jacksonville, Florida)

FilTheTurtle

Smash Cadet
NNID
FilTheTurtle
Smash Bros Rescue returns for its 4th (IVth) Installment in the monthly tournament series. It is on Saturday, March 21st at Video Game Rescue. With doors opening at 11am. The tournament lineup is as follows:
-Melee Singles($5/Person)
-Melee Doubles($10/Team)
-Smash Bros 4 Wii U Singles($5/Person)
-Smash Bros 4 Wii U Doubles($10/Team)
-Super Smash Bros 64 Singles ($2/Person)
There will be a $5 venue fee for anyone entering tournaments to support the store and to keep these events happening.
Let's all make this as big and awesome as we can, and feel free to ask any questions, let's go!

twitch.tv/videogamerescue

JjjLad

Smash Rookie
Is this a weekly event? I would love to go on the week I have spring break because I've never played in a tournament. Thanks

FilTheTurtle

Smash Cadet
NNID
FilTheTurtle
Is this a weekly event? I would love to go on the week I have spring break because I've never played in a tournament. Thanks
This is our monthly event series. We do have weeklies too though, they are on Thursday nights from 5-10 at Video Game Rescue

Batman is main

Smash Rookie
Is there a prize for the winners? I will most likely be there but if there is a prize it will be easier my mom.

FilTheTurtle

Smash Cadet
NNID
FilTheTurtle
Is this still happening? I'd like to come up from Gainesville for smash4. How big is the turnout to be expected?
These have been getting bigger every month, with attendance from Gainesville, Tallahassee, Georgia, Orlando, etc. Hope you can make it!

Top Bottom