• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

March 29th/April 19th - Georgia Waba Game Brawl Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
wow...this tournament PWND me bad i did horrible

owell screw it i sucked it up but it dont matter ill post shoutouts when results thread comes out? if it does but good matches everyone

congrats to everyone who did good and all that stuff cant wait for april 19th

HiIH

Smash Lord
I wish I would have been checking this board, cause I could have totally made it. Spring Break attention span ftl.

I'm more than likely coming on the 19th though, woo!

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
i wonder how i placed...
wish i coulda got to get a few friendlys w/ u at the tourney but its cool

i think u got to play my friend wizzlecroff though so ya know hope to get some friendlys in w/ u in the 19th tourney

xilez

Smash Apprentice
Yea man i think i ran into you, and yes i played Wizz... He was a pretty good wolf, nvr played one so he caught me off guard. And yea, ill see-ya on the 19th

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
The tournament going down on the 19th needs to be run better.

Needs to actually start at 6pm, teams FIRST, let someone who runs smash tournies all the time do brackets.

/end rant

Gerbil

Smash Champion
The tournament going down on the 19th needs to be run better.

Needs to actually start at 6pm, teams FIRST, let someone who runs smash tournies all the time do brackets.

/end rant
Unfortunately the April 19th tourny will more than likely not have a teams tournament.

I talked to the owner the other day via phone.

This tourny SHOULD be starting at 6 PM (so people need to be registered around 5:30 now, don't be late :/ ) however it will be singles first, and teams if they have time. The reason for this is because they have a birthday event planned during the earlier portion of the day.

However! The future tournaments WILL run teams first, and the tournament will start earlier in the day for it. So needless to say, the 19th will be very similar to the 29th tournament, with a few improvements. Future tournaments will be done much better.

Do not hate the messenger for I am only relaying info that I got via phone. ;)

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
^ I hear ya.

I'm also pissed at the dude who yelled at me for touching the laptop.

AS IF I HAVEN'T ****ING RAN TIO BEFORE.

Min, if you read this: tell your boys that I'm not gonna **** up the brackets! lol

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I won't be going to the next one; I have matters that are much more important to attend to (which is a big deal, because Smash is a pretty large part of my life).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom