• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario and Dr. Mario Issues

JoltSmash13

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3196-7112-8608
Hey guys.
I’ve got a problem. I have a hard time dealing with Mario (pretty bad problem considering how many people use him). I can’t seem to figure out what a Mario is going to do next (unless I’m offstage [fair]), and I can’t get out of his combos. I can’t figure out how to avoid them. I can’t tell when it’s safe to hit him, when to go on the offensive, and when to retreat (or even how to). He always somehow seems to grab me, and I feel helpless when playing against him.

I can’t really play as Mario either. I don’t understand him other than down air, up air string, and fair. Even then, I can’t land dairs properly with Mario.

I CAN’T STAND Dr. Mario. I have such a hard time fighting him and playing as him. I can play pretty much anyone else except Bayonase, Poker, Beach (and Lazy), and Little McHaymakeroffthestage. Could someone please help me? Another reason why I might hate him is those pills... I’m color blind. I just realized this. I can never track those pills.

How do I beat these two? How do I properly space against a Mario? Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom