• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
I couldn't listen to that song no more!
As much as i hate to say this....but, sonic music is sooo good. i'd post some 2morrow.

vato_break

Smash Master
maybe idk,i know a lot about the mental game in brawl, which shows in guides i put. opposed to let say guides A2Z puts out which are more about game mechics and technical stuff.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Y'all need to stop being wimps and show the world who's boss (inb4lolusaidboss).

Tearbear's Mario sucks
Matador sucks
Vato sucks
Sonic music sucks
Mods suck

And I dont even agree with anything I just said either.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol tearbear, if you knew me by my original name instead of just my name change, you might actually know who I am. If not, ask almost anyone else who even somewhat frequents this site or pays attention to tournament results lol.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
X is a **** though, why would I put him on a pedestal? Im more honored in the fact that he, someone who considers most everyone not on his level non-notable (and Im not on his level, I'll admit that), would bring me up.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
<---Paid...

<---Is pissed...

I'm glad that ***** Ortiz got beat the **** up for tryna cheat tho. He wasn't ready at all to fight Mayweather. Needa grind for more xp till he's at least 27/28....

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Have anyone here met famous boxers before?
I met george forman & larry homles.....when i was little.
If i still had my hat sign by them two....could've cost thousands today.

Anyway, my fellow :mario2:'s. i want you guys to listen to this LEGENDARY speech,
take it to heart & dominate ur opponent on the battlefield with mario!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?=yX39J_YyKbs

HISTORY WILL REMEMBER US!

Name of the video is call "I am a champion - greatest speech ever. [English subtitle]"

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Ally too good. What's even funnier is that I doubt he has ever even touched Mario before this. Ever.
He has, many times. He plays a lot of characters. I noticed some interesting maneuvers watching him play. It's neat how much you can learn by watching a skilled player use Mario with a different perspective (similar to Anti's Mario).

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
That's exactly how I feel about DM's Mario and also the reason why we simply need more traffic in these boards. In most cases, it doesn't even need to be a skilled player, just a different perspective.

I'm glad that ***** Ortiz got beat the **** up for tryna cheat tho. He wasn't ready at all to fight Mayweather. Needa grind for more xp till he's at least 27/28....
I'm sure both people knew that going into the fight.

The interview at the end was hilarious though. It's going to be interesting to see the aftermath because people aren't going to drop it.

SKidd

Smash Master
I find fighting sports stupid, and fighting in itself even worse; hurting someone with no good cause is just... You get the idea.

The philosophy of Kung Fu is brilliant.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
So I found out someone made a YouTube account called "FireLuigi149"

lol

Top Bottom