• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

hippiedude92

Smash Hero
hit me up on aim for wifi games hippiedudeCM and stuffies

so A2zomg, came to NY tourney today, l got to play with him for majority of the day, we had alot of friendlies, doubles and singles wise, l learned some from him, l hope he learned alot from me too haha. We was doing doubles friendlies and did pretty alright, kinda regretted not entering doubles with him lol, altho i would prefered if he did team combos with me =(

all in all fun tourney, i lost my voice, got to chill with the little asian mario lolzz. also i suck against his gaw fml

Inferno3044

Smash Master
hit me up on aim for wifi games hippiedudeCM and stuffies

so A2zomg, came to NY tourney today, l got to play with him for majority of the day, we had alot of friendlies, doubles and singles wise, l learned some from him, l hope he learned alot from me too haha. We was doing doubles friendlies and did pretty alright, kinda regretted not entering doubles with him lol, altho i would prefered if he did team combos with me =(

all in all fun tourney, i lost my voice, got to chill with the little asian mario lolzz. also i suck against his gaw fml
gaw isn't that hard. You just gotta play very safely against him and don't run into his smashes. I'll give you some more advice on it if you want.

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
How the hell do you turn off the notifications on Skype? I go fullscreen for a game or something and I come out with like 40 skype windows open...

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
^ Also, if you set your status to DND (Do No Disturb) you will not get notifications. On another note, you guys need to ask me some questions!

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Haha yeah Hippiedude and I are like bros.

I played like a bunch of fail at that tournament but I didn't really care. It was a great day meeting all the people on the EC. If only you were there Kirin...I met Will lol. I didn't get to play him though. =(

I got to Ganon ditto Inui. He beat me, but I think if I played him again, I would eventually get the upper hand. =P

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Haha yeah Hippiedude and I are like bros.

I played like a bunch of fail at that tournament but I didn't really care. It was a great day meeting all the people on the EC. If only you were there Kirin...I met Will lol. I didn't get to play him though. =(

I got to Ganon ditto Inui. He beat me, but I think if I played him again, I would eventually get the upper hand. =P
Inui knows his low tiers. Don't get too cocky.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Yeah, Inui is pretty good. I just think in the Ganon ditto that I definitely can keep up with him. I only got to play his Ike in double friendlies but I saw him make work of an inexperienced Samus with his Ike (and Ganon lol).

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Yeah, Inui is pretty good. I just think in the Ganon ditto that I definitely can keep up with him. I only got to play his Ike in double friendlies but I saw him make work of an inexperienced Samus with his Ike (and Ganon lol).
It's Ganon. He's not hard to keep up with (even if you're Ganon)

Dory

Smash Journeyman
hlashflakshflkashfkl

omg my avatar salfhlskafhla

i wanted to share with you guys <3 lol

on a side and brawl related note..

i played brawl for the first time in a real long time..
sad to say. i suck lol. :'[

Top Bottom