• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Calebyte

Smash Lord
asian girls <3
I love Asian girls the most, Katy Perry and her "California Gurls" have nothing on Asians. (Of course, no offense to all my WC peeps.) Most guys here in Indiana seem to be obsessed with blondes, what's up with that? I like my women with their complexion fair and hair dark.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
So guys, I think a lot of Marios are going to SiiS4. A lot of Sonics will be there as well. We need to do a Mario vs Sonic crew battle. Sonic needs to recognize that Mario is way better than him.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I hope you've been studying that matchup Calebyte. I'm confident you have what it takes. =)

Inferno3044

Smash Master
So guys, I think a lot of Marios are going to SiiS4. A lot of Sonics will be there as well. We need to do a Mario vs Sonic crew battle. Sonic needs to recognize that Mario is way better than him.
When is SiiS4? I might think of going assuming I can get a ride (don't wanna drive that far with my car). I would be fine doing a Mario vs. Sonic crew battle if I go. And 4 player Mario FFA's on Mushroomy Kingdom with all Mario themed items on :bee:

UberMario

Smash Master
Fireballs outprioritize or directly cancel any and all of Sonic's approaches except his Homing Attack (lol if you get hit by that), interestingly, this is one of the few matchups where they actually work better when used on the ground (for the most part).

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Way too far for me johns. I can't even get to tournaments in my own state considering most of them are in philly which is 4 hours away from me:glare: . Although I do plan to go to my first offline tournament in December, the venue is only like half an hour away from my house by car. :reverse:

BSP

Smash Legend
Fireballs outprioritize or directly cancel any and all of Sonic's approaches except his Homing Attack (lol if you get hit by that), interestingly, this is one of the few matchups where they actually work better when used on the ground (for the most part).
Sonic's Side B will go straight through FBs so watch out for that. He could just bair them out too.

And don't get timed out lol.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Depends what kind of chocolate you mean. There's only a very specific kind of chocolate I like, and I'm quite certain it isn't the one you're thinking of right now.

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Dark Chocolate
Brown Chocolate
White Chocolate
Chocolate with nuts....

That could be taken anywhere.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
he means the kind in his avi dude

lol
I know. It was pretty obvious in context.

I guarantee you that the chocolate that I care about makes me much healthier than the average user on this forum.

pure dark chocolate candies for those who were curious or didn't get it. One of the only types of candy I actually like eating, since good quality chocolates are not sweet, but bitter.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
When is SiiS4? I might think of going assuming I can get a ride (don't wanna drive that far with my car). I would be fine doing a Mario vs. Sonic crew battle if I go. And 4 player Mario FFA's on Mushroomy Kingdom with all Mario themed items on :bee:
It's January 8th. Last time we did a ton of Mario FFAs! Myself, Xero, Juu, and Steep (new MW Mario) were in attendance. Mushroomy Kindom sounds legit, we have to do it!

But yeah Inferno, if you showed up we could totally take on the Sonics. It'd be great if we could somehow convince Kirin or someone to show up too. Once we know what Marios are coming, we need to issue a formal challenge to the Sonic boards.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Well, LI was talking about attending, we probably just need to get in Kirin's ear. You forgot to mention that Frumunda was there.

mars16

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5429-8906-2115
It's January 8th. Last time we did a ton of Mario FFAs! Myself, Xero, Juu, and Steep (new MW Mario) were in attendance. Mushroomy Kindom sounds legit, we have to do it!

But yeah Inferno, if you showed up we could totally take on the Sonics. It'd be great if we could somehow convince Kirin or someone to show up too. Once we know what Marios are coming, we need to issue a formal challenge to the Sonic boards.

Mario's vs the Sonicsss........

Sounds cool

Top Bottom