• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario Boards: General Discussion

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I definitely wanna go to Apex 2012. 2010 was great and I need to people to give me another Shippo chant XD. Having basically the whole room cheer for me was the greatest feeling I've had in the smash community.

Famous

Smash Champion
I went to every Apex up until now..I'll be at this one without a doubt....Better than ever, even though nobody has seen me play recently besides Kadaj...and thats even been a month or 2 ago :3

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
The Six Paths of Zebra wrote at 11:18 PM on Oct 3, 2011 :

I like cats purring in my ear <3
------------------------------------

Wario mains i tell ya.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT :mad: WHAT B!@#H DO I NEED TO KILL FOR STEALING MY GAMECUBE CONTROLLER STYLE TROPHIEZ FROM THE TOP 5 THREAD?! :mad:

j/k.

But that's hilarious.

The Six Paths of Zebra wrote at 11:18 PM on Oct 3, 2011 :

Wario mains i tell ya.
WHAT ABOUT WARIO MAINS?! :glare:

Btw marios, I picked up mario recently again, when MK is banned next year I'm using :pit:/:mario2: as much as I can. Mario will be great for Sonics thinking they're too cool for school using YI and FD as crutches to win a match against my Pit.

Me: Ban FD
Them: Go YI
Me: Okay, switchin to Mario.
Them: (only mains sonic) FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

And all was right with the world when Mario defended Yoshi's Isle with fireballs.

Fireballs > Invincible spin charge lmao.

But otherwise, He's just a fun character that I think will do better in certain matchups sometimes and he needs more rep.

Top Bottom